The Wild Rose
11516 South District Drive Suite 500
South Jordan, UT 84095Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
The Wild Rose
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.wildrose-district.com/
- Phone: 8017907673
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Friday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Continental, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Ken Rose
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: We offer private dining for groups of 10 to 40. A minimum fee may apply.
- Private Party Contact: Ken 8017907673
A word from The Wild Rose
The Wild Rose is a Fine Dining Restaurant serving contemporary American food in South Jordan.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
- Diners' Choice WinnerContemporary American
The Wild Rose - Best Restaurants in South Jordan ›
The Wild Rose reviews from OpenTable diners
90 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (69)neighborhood gem (47)romantic (47)fit for foodies (41)notable wine list (18)good for groups (17)great for outdoor dining (7)late-night find (5)hot spot (3)great for lunch (3)great for brunch (3)vibrant bar scene (2)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Always yummylove2eatDined on 9/13/2014I'm not sure why this place is not more crowded. I love it every time I go.Special Features:
- Great food and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/13/2014The food and staff at Wild Rose were excellent. The server was very attentive to my wife and I. The food came out in a timely manner and was cooked to perfection. The only change needed to to somehow finish the building off. The walls are out up but the ceiling is not finished. It kind of feels like your on a set making a movie. Aside from that everything was perfect and very tasty.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, fantastic service!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/10/2014You must try their beef tenderloin, it is amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden TreasureOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/1/2014I recently went to the Wild Rose with my wife for a special occasion. The service here is great and the food is outstanding! The attention to detail is amazing. Thank you to the staff and ownership for creating such a great place for a special meal.
- good place for a special meal.sv98Dined on 9/1/2014We go often because it is a nice change to the chains. We go for special occasions but the split plate option ($5 added to any entree and they bring it out split each of you getting sides) allows a cheaper alternative or allows us to get an appetizer/dessert and both leaving satusfied. We have yet to order something we didn't enjoy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great beef tenderloinDragonflyeDined on 8/26/2014Their beef tenderloin is what I consider their best dish. It's always tender, perfectly cooked, and covered with a slice of blue cheese and a delicious demi-glaze. I also love their vegetables, and their house salad can't be beat. One of our favorite restaurants.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but not finejmhoffman82Dined on 8/22/2014I'm a pretty good cook, so when I go to a fine dining restaurant, I expect to get something that I'd have a lot of trouble recreating or imagining up at home. When I ate at The Wild Rose, the food was tasted like it came from good cooks, not serious chefs. It's not worth the fine dining price tag if I can come up with something as good or better at home.
- Can't go wrong herelove2eatDined on 8/22/2014I have been to the Wild Rose several times and have never been disappointed. You can usually get a reservation last minute, or walk in and be seated fairly quickly. My favorite is their pork belly appetizer and the beef tenderloin entree. I'm craving it just thinking about it. Delicious.Special Features:
- mommapeckmommapeckDined on 8/19/2014We love the wild rose, my very favorite restaurant. Food is always good, never any complaints.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic food and serviceWildroseDined on 8/18/2014Great food and superb service. The Wild Rose is a wonderful place for that special occasion. Food is elegantly prepared and is well worth the price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent foodYummoDined on 8/14/2014This place was recommended by a friend and it definitely delivered a delicious meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall a GOOD experienceoutNaboutDined on 8/12/2014We'ev eaten here before and the food is VERY good. This time, after we had eaten our salads and waited about another 10 minutes, our server informed us that when he turned in our order it apparently had dropped to the floor and so our entrees were just then being started. This resulted in another 15 minute wait. The rib eye was not a very good cut. Thin and a bit grizzly. It was cooked to perfection and the sauce was excellent. The special of the night was delicious. Again, overall VERY good but the glitch in service distracted from the experience.Special Features:
- Best fine dining in the west (side)Loves2eatDined on 8/12/2014Great food. I love the ravioli, the beef tenderloin and the mahi mahi. The salads are great. As well as the appetizers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingDined on 7/26/2014Service was ok seem to lack on the professional side-Food came out warm-Quality of the food was fair- Ownership lack customer serviceSpecial Features:
- West side gemWolfDined on 7/25/2014Definitely the best restaurant west of Redwood road, and it's not even close. Very good food and service, and a good wine list. Will definitely return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dining ExperiencesimpsDined on 7/24/2014Great atmosphere, food, and service. We did have difficulty locating restaurant although it was our second visit. Next time we'll have better luck.Special Features:
- Great food and service!sbllivingwellDined on 7/23/2014We were very pleased with this restaurant. The food was amazing and the service was great! The location is a bit odd, but when you enter the restaurant it has great decor and ambience. Great wine list.Special Features:
- Wonderful FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/19/2014My wife had the Rib eye and I had the Tenderloin. They were both cooked exactly how we wanted. We will go back again for sure! Quiet atmosphere.Special Features:
- YummydebdogDined on 7/18/2014I made the yummy sound the entire time I was eating my meal.!Special Features:
- Excellent FoodmommapeckDined on 7/18/2014We always have excellent service & amazing food, every time we go, we are never disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing Chef!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/17/2014The Chef at The Wild Rose is AMAZING!! EVERYTHING we had was outstanding! From the house salad to the mac nut/coconut crusted halibut with Meyer lemon sauce... delicious does not begin to describe the taste sensations he puts together! I highly recommend the Wild Rose. We enjoyed our dinner so much on Thursday night 7/17, we went back on Friday night 7/18 ... just as good the second time around! The Wild Rose is our new "go to" place for all occasions!Special Features:
- soooo goodHuehueVIPDined on 7/10/2014The best food, love everything on the menu. Try the chicken and the so soo good jalapeno grits the best.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome anniversary dinnerjessiegirlDined on 7/8/2014My husband and I enjoyed a delicious dinner at the Wild Rose for our anniversary. We were not disappointed! We read some other reviews and have to agree, the food is excellent. My husband had the rack of lamb and it was spectacular; I had the Hawaiian mahi mahi, which was superb. Presentation is everything at the Wild Rose, too. We were glad to have a quiet dinner at a nice restaurant so close to home (we live in Herriman).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yum -EfoodeeDined on 7/5/2014We love the wild rose... in the tri-fecta of Tiberon/epic/wild rose we like the Wild Rose the best...however they all have amazing food!Special Features:
- Another great dinner @ TWRHuehueVIPDined on 7/2/2014A wonderful place to have delicious food. Always wonderful. The only thing we have not liked is the lemonade to tart for our taste.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Must Try!alandsarDined on 7/1/2014We have been hesitant to try this place because of the random location in a strip mall, but thanks to Groupon we tried it & am so happy we did. We both loved it! We got the pork belly appetizer which was great, the house salad was sooo good, I got the Mahi Mahi and my husband got the tenderloin. I enjoyed my Mahi Mahi, it seemed to be a little dry and I probably wouldn't get it next time. My husband loved the tenderloin! He wasn't in love with the chocolaty gravy, but the cut of meat and the cheese on top made it for him - he said he would for sure order it next time. Our favorite part of the meal just may have been the complimentary bread and butter. THE BUTTER! So good! And we loved the pineapple sorbet to cleanse our pallet.Special Features:
- Local LoversFreako01Dined on 6/28/2014Cant go wrong with a tastful local gem...we're regulars.Special Features:
- ExcellentSpecialDined on 6/27/2014Food is superb and beautifully presented. Service is excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wild RosexxwgpxxDined on 6/27/2014The food was amazing, I really liked how the place looked, and the wine list was unique.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, bring the rest upOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/26/2014The food was great, but everything else was lacking. Sadly probably not a reason to return. But we did enjoy the meal.Special Features:
- This was a WOW!DeanerDined on 6/23/2014The Wild Rose is a great place to dine. The food was a feast for the eyes as well as the palate. Deliciously prepared and delightful to eat. Not inexpensive but worth the money. My only suggestion would be to update the dessert menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- slehiDined on 6/20/2014The food was amazing. I was disappointed in the noise level, which I think was aggravated by the fact that the tables were so close together. There was not much privacy. We overheard the entire conversations of the tables on either side of us.Special Features:
- Unexpected kind of !OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/18/2014It is in the district. When I walked in it felt like any business in a strip mall. One thing I noticed was the small view of the kitchen was reassuring. It was clean and organized. The second I sat down that went away. The feeling changed. When the food and drink started flowing forgot everything that I felt when I walked in. The experience was great.Special Features:
- enjoyable evening outOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/14/2014The District is huge and the restaurant is a little hard to find but well worth going to. Food was good our waiter was Great. We will probable stick with Tiberon and Epic (owed by the same people) only because they are closer to home. But if you live out South and West The Wild Rose is a nice place for a nice dinner.Special Features:
- Awesome food!SuzyDined on 6/13/2014If you are looking for a very nice place to eat.....you should had this place to your list. We love the food here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Restaurant in South Jordan!MerrieVIPDined on 6/13/2014This was our second meal at The Wild Rose and we were very satisfied. The food and wine were delicious and the service from Scott was great! We will be going back. The oven roasted potatoes are outstanding. The salmon is a great choice. Best restaurant we have found in this area by a long shot.Special Features:
- Great for businessLoveToEatOutDined on 6/13/2014Not too loud, not too formal, but nice. Good food, good service. Good lighting. Not a romantic or cozy place. High ceilings. White linen.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- High Class RestaurantkiwifamilyDined on 6/12/2014Top Restaurant. We have just moved over from New Zealand so am use to high quality Restaurants so was super pleased to Find this Great Restaurant within our first 2 weeks. Would definitely return again soon.Special Features:
- DelightfulfuntimeDined on 6/10/2014This was our second time to dine at the Wild Rose and enjoyed it nearly as much as the first. Food is perfectly prepared and seasoned. Presentation lovely. Service and attention to special needs was excellent. Although, it is an hour drive for us, we are already planning our next visit.Special Features:
- Stuck in side roomdiningoutDined on 6/7/2014We had a reservation at 615 on a Saturday night. Many tables in main dining area open, yet we were led into a room that had a large party of 16 or more. The noise level was so loud we could not carry on a conversation. The food was just Ok. The one and only redeeming quality of this Resturant was the excellent server we had. She was very accommodating and even with the large party, she did check back with us several time.Not so sure we will return.Special Features: