The Wild Fig
315 East Hyman
Aspen, CO 81611Neighborhood:
MediterraneanPrice: $30 and under
The Wild Fig
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://thewildfig.com/
- Phone: (970) 925-5160
- Hours of Operation:
7 days a week 5:30 till close
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Mediterranean
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: The Wild Fig is a great location for all events and parties. We can also accommodate you with our other locations (Lulu Wilson)
- Private Party Contact: Samantha Cordts-pearce 9709255160
A word from The Wild Fig
The Wild Fig is Aspens only Brasserie, bringing the coast line of France, Italy, Spain and Greece to your fork. With it's white French subway tiled walls and warm burgundy red banquets and marble top bar, this is One of Aspens hot spots.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
The Wild Fig - Best Restaurants in Aspen ›
The Wild Fig reviews from OpenTable diners
33 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (25)neighborhood gem (15)great for outdoor dining (14)romantic (14)special occasion (11)notable wine list (8)kid-friendly (3)good for groups (3)hot spot (3)vibrant bar scene (2)great for lunch (1)late-night find (1)scenic view (1)great for brunch (0)Show More
- Good Food, Poor Servicexyz123Dined on 10/25/2014We went to Wild Fig on a recommendation. The recommendation was correct with regard to food quality, everything we ate was tasty. However, our waiter was atrocious. After he took our order, we never saw him again, except to pay the bill. Runners brought out our food and it took 10 minutes to flag someone down to bring another round of drinks between courses. This should not be the case in a restaurant this small. We were practically having dinner with the table next to us, but our waiter walked by us over and over again without even glancing in our direction. It was literally impossible to get his attention. If you can ignore the slow, inattentive service, the food is enjoyable.
- Wonderful restaurant!SherryKVIPDined on 10/25/2014We had a great experience at The Wild Fig in Aspen--the food was superb and the service fantastic. The chef himself came out to help clear tables and take orders, along with cooking wonderful food. The menu was limited, but had plenty to choose from. We all got lamb shanks with a great sauce and we loved the dish. I would recommend this little, cozy restaurant to everyone---but make reservations!Special Features:
- Too tight for comfortAnnieVIPDined on 9/25/2014We visited this restaurant 7 years ago and just adored it, but this last week was not the same experience. They are crowding too many tables into an already tiny space where we actually had 8" inches of space between our table and and another guest's back of his chair! The majority of guests were using their cell phones to read their menus as the lighting is terrible...and we are young! It took 20 minutes for the waiter to bring us our cocktails when we arrived, because he forgot to put our order in. The food used to be fabulous and this time it was only okay.
- Awesome Placefun2eatDined on 9/10/2014Visit Aspen every year and make sure we get here at least once! Love the food, atmosphere and how quaint it is. Would recommend to all!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/7/2014We return to this restaurant because the food is always good and we like the small intimate setting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/21/2014We had the special risotto with sweet corn and lamb cooked to perfection. Fantastic restaurant, perfect for any occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always goodOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/5/2014Very good as always. Food is done well. Service is attentive. Not overly friendly, but prompt and attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 0 reviews are from the The Wild Fig reviews archive.