The Wild Fig
315 East Hyman
Aspen, CO 81611Neighborhood:
MediterraneanPrice: $30 and under
The Wild Fig
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://thewildfig.com/
- Phone: 9709255160
- Hours of Operation:
7 days a week 5:30 till close
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Mediterranean
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: The Wild Fig is a great location for all events and parties. We can also accommodate you with our other locations (Lulu Wilson)
- Private Party Contact: Samantha Cordts-pearce 9709255160
A word from The Wild Fig
The Wild Fig is Aspens only Brasserie, bringing the coast line of France, Italy, Spain and Greece to your fork. With it's white French subway tiled walls and warm burgundy red banquets and marble top bar, this is One of Aspens hot spots.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
The Wild Fig reviews from OpenTable diners
31 reviews since July 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (25)neighborhood gem (15)romantic (14)great for outdoor dining (14)special occasion (11)notable wine list (7)kid-friendly (3)good for groups (3)hot spot (3)vibrant bar scene (2)great for lunch (1)late-night find (1)scenic view (1)great for brunch (0)Show More
- Good Food, Poor ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 10/25/2014We went to Wild Fig on a recommendation. The recommendation was correct with regard to food quality, everything we ate was tasty. However, our waiter was atrocious. After he took our order, we never saw him again, except to pay the bill. Runners brought out our food and it took 10 minutes to flag someone down to bring another round of drinks between courses. This should not be the case in a restaurant this small. We were practically having dinner with the table next to us, but our waiter walked by us over and over again without even glancing in our direction. It was literally impossible to get his attention. If you can ignore the slow, inattentive service, the food is enjoyable.
- Wonderful restaurant!SherryKVIPDined on 10/25/2014We had a great experience at The Wild Fig in Aspen--the food was superb and the service fantastic. The chef himself came out to help clear tables and take orders, along with cooking wonderful food. The menu was limited, but had plenty to choose from. We all got lamb shanks with a great sauce and we loved the dish. I would recommend this little, cozy restaurant to everyone---but make reservations!Special Features:
- Too tight for comfortAnnieVIPDined on 9/25/2014We visited this restaurant 7 years ago and just adored it, but this last week was not the same experience. They are crowding too many tables into an already tiny space where we actually had 8" inches of space between our table and and another guest's back of his chair! The majority of guests were using their cell phones to read their menus as the lighting is terrible...and we are young! It took 20 minutes for the waiter to bring us our cocktails when we arrived, because he forgot to put our order in. The food used to be fabulous and this time it was only okay.
- Awesome Placefun2eatDined on 9/10/2014Visit Aspen every year and make sure we get here at least once! Love the food, atmosphere and how quaint it is. Would recommend to all!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/7/2014We return to this restaurant because the food is always good and we like the small intimate setting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/21/2014We had the special risotto with sweet corn and lamb cooked to perfection. Fantastic restaurant, perfect for any occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always goodOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/5/2014Very good as always. Food is done well. Service is attentive. Not overly friendly, but prompt and attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 12 reviews are from the The Wild Fig reviews archive.
- We had filet mignon and salmonKayTVIPDined on 8/1/2012We had filet mignon and salmon en papillote. Both were cooked perfectly. This is a small place so the tables are close together. If you are looking for a romantic spot to whisper sweet nothings to your love, this is not the place. If you don't mind everyone hearing what you are sayng then its ok.
- A gemPghMDDined on 3/5/2012Great little restaurant!! Quite little actually--one is seated quite close to others, but we didn't mind--rather bistro-like. Food was imaginative and absolutely excellent and the prices are somewhat lower that elsewhere in town. Everyone in our group of six thought their choices were outstanding.Special Features:
- While vacationing in AspenOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 8/20/2011While vacationing in Aspen we enjoyed a wonderful late dinner at The Wild Fig. As a party of four we each had something different, all excellent. Service was prompt, friendly, not obtrusive. I would highly recommend this restaurant for both food and ambiance.Special Features:
- Great restaurant on AspensJones970VIPDined on 4/22/2011Great restaurant on Aspens second tier of dining. Def check it out! Teresa is the best!Special Features:
- This and its Sister restaurantsOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 3/14/2009This and its Sister restaurants Brexi and LuLu Wison are some of the very best Restaurants in Aspen. The food service and ambience are excellent bistro quality. This ia a small intimate restaurant. My wife and I always go there when in town and many times eat at the bar.Special Features:
- My sister Jennifer and I enjoyedHeathereatsVIPDined on 8/16/2008My sister Jennifer and I enjoyed this wonderful restaurant and I would recommend it to anyone and everyone. Go early to get a seat on the patio so that you can enjoy the crisp night air while enjoying a delicious menu and a tempting cocktail list... fun!Special Features:
- the perfect spot to go beforeAndyZVIPDined on 7/27/2008the perfect spot to go before an occasion at the wheeler opera house in Aspen .... romantic surroundings and great food.Special Features:
- We could not reserve a tableOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/5/2008We could not reserve a table outside so had to sit inside, but it was nice. They will not guarantee outside seating unless you are the first reservation.Special Features:
- Possibly the best hummus I'veMattVIPDined on 7/3/2008Possibly the best hummus I've ever had. I had a more than wonderful experience at D19 and was really looking forward to The Wild Fig. It wasn't quite on that level but I was happy nonetheless. Unfortunately someone passed out in the back of the restaurant (don't think it was the hummus) and there was a bit of excitement and urgency that drew away from the whole experience. Great time overall though.Special Features:
- tight quarters requires earlyOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 7/2/2008tight quarters requires early dining, otherwise, with a full room, the place is packed and tables are close - food is good to very good, service very attentive and friendly - nice wines, good by the glass choicesSpecial Features:
- Both the staff and the foodJohnVIPDined on 6/14/2008Both the staff and the food were over the top "OUTSTANDING". We can't wait to go there again! Thanks! JPSpecial Features:
- Loved sitting at the bar.OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 4/4/2008Loved sitting at the bar. Would not want to sit at one of the round tables in the middle of the restaurant.Special Features: