The Wild Fig
405 North Road
Coquitlam, BC V3K 3V9Neighborhood:
AsianPrice: CAN$30 and under
The Wild Fig
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.wildfig.ca/
- Phone: 6049374666x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 12:00am; Breakfast: Monday - Friday: 6:30am - 10:30am, Saturday - Sunday: 7:00am - 10:00am; Brunch: Sunday: 10:30am - 2:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Pan-Asian, Fusion / Eclectic, Asian
- Executive Chef: Boban Kovachevich
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Dancing, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, High Tea, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Please contact us for more information, we have the following areas: Ankhroom 25, Restaurant 80, Lounge 60.
- Private Party Contact: Gerry Parker 6049374666x
A word from The Wild Fig
The Wild Fig is a warm and inviting atmosphere that compliments a Asian fusion menu. It’s the perfect place to meet with family, friends or business associates to enjoy a memorable meal. Our chef has combined his expansive knowledge, expert taste and experience to create delicious, fresh, local and healthy dishes. Our commitment to sustainable and local farming, we serve only Certified Angus Beef from Canadian ranches, and a selection of certified "Ocean Wise" seafood.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
The Wild Fig reviews from OpenTable diners
4 reviews since July 4, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (3)great for brunch (3)special occasion (2)romantic (2)vibrant bar scene (2)great for lunch (1)kid-friendly (1)fit for foodies (1)late-night find (1)notable wine list (1)Show More
- Elegantly affordableOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/25/2014I liked the food, the service and the atmosphere. Most of the people there were in my age bracket of 40-60 years old. The band is always good, with a moderate level of dance-friendly music that is fun to dance to and yet low enough to converse. I really enjoy this place. A drinks and food usually cost me about $60 for two of us.Special Features:
- Sunday BrunchNutmegDined on 10/12/2014Great place for brunch. Plenty of food varieties. Service was great, we were taken care of by 2 attentive servers. Overall, it was very good experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our 13 year anniversaryAkiNagelDined on 9/28/2014We celebrated our anniversary at the wild fig, we attended the buffet and I can say the food was great a mix of beef, chicken and seafood very good We are going back there for sureSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun place but very noisyFirsttimerDined on 8/22/2014Had my birthday party here. It was good! Guests enjoyed the selection and the band was nice enough to play Happy Birthday. Hostess was super friendly. The only thing that I would have liked differently is for our table to be further away from the band. We could barely talk and we were shouting a lot across the table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A friend and I had a GrouponOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/14/2012A friend and I had a Groupon for this and decided to give it a try. The atmosphere was interesting, since it was a lounge. It was a very quiet night, and it was us and maybe two other tables. Overall, the food was good, except for the beef medallions. I had asked for it to be cooked rare, and by the time it got to me, it was more like medium. The beef ended up being more chewy than I'd like. That said, service was good. Still, I'm not sure I would go back anytime soon.