1285 Bloor Street W
Toronto, ON M6H 1N7Neighborhood:
Comfort FoodPrice: CAN$30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.thewhippoorwill.com/
- Phone: 4165302999
- Hours of Operation:
Saturday & Sunday: 10:00am - 3:00pm
Friday: 11:00am - 3:00pm
Tuesday - Friday: 5:00pm - 2:00am
Saturday & Sunday: 5:30pm - 2:0am
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Comfort Food, Gastro Pub
- Executive Chef: Chef Tyler Cunningham
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wine
- Catering: Please contact us and we would be happy to discuss what you may need for your next event.
- Entertainment: We host live Bluegrass every Tuesday night at 10pm!
- Cross Street: Landsdowne Ave.
- Public Transit: Lansdowne Station on the Bloor line is the closest stop.
- Parking: Street Parking
- Parking Details: There is street parking along both sides of Bloor St. east of Lansdowne Ave. South side does not have rush hour restrictions. There is also a Green P just north of Lansdowne Station.
A word from The Whippoorwill
We are a family friendly restaurant that takes both reservations (for dinner) and walk ins. We look forward to serving you soon!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
The Whippoorwill reviews from OpenTable diners
- Great Spot!BJR88Dined on 4/25/2014I've eaten at Whippoorwill quite a few times both for brunch & dinner, and it's always been great! The menu has nice variation and daily specials, so there is something for every one. The food isn't over complicated but always delicious and thoughtful with an emphasis on seasonal ingredients and in house preparation. The atmosphere is cozy and comfortable, with a staff to match. The servers are friendly, welcoming and helpful. One of my favourite go-to spots in the citySpecial Features:
- Outstanding ChefJamesDined on 4/18/2014Great food. Not your normal menu with some interesting ingredents to make up some fantastic meals. Always busy which is a great sign so a good idea to book a table to get a seat.Special Features:
- Felt SpecialMandybirdofpreyDined on 4/5/2014Nice service, interesting daily specials that were very tasty. Wine list basic ( please add an oaked Chardonnay :) ) Menu is small but all the dished sound amazing and the ones we had were. A comfortable, relaxed dining experience. Will definitely return!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.