233 Clayton Street
Denver, CO 80206Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://innatcherrycreek.com/dining
- Phone: 3033778577x
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Friday: 7:00AM - 11:00AM
Saturday - Sunday: 7:30AM - 11:00AM
Lunch: Daily: 11:00AM - 2:00PM
Dinner: Daily: 5:00PM - 9:00PM.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Comfort Food
- Executive Chef: Mike Hendricks
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from The Weber
The Weber's ambience is an intimate yet inviting bistro setting that showcases our dining selections in perfect artistic fashion. The menu is designed to combine the most pleasurable dining experienceContinued
with the freshest seasonal ingredients. When looking for a place that captures Cherry Creek, come see us at The Weber
with the freshest seasonal ingredients. When looking for a place that captures Cherry Creek, come see us at The Weber
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
The Weber - Best Restaurants in Cherry Creek ›
The Weber reviews from OpenTable diners
20 reviews since June 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelQuiet
neighborhood gem (15)great for outdoor dining (10)fit for foodies (7)great for brunch (6)great for lunch (4)romantic (3)special occasion (3)notable wine list (2)hot spot (1)good for groups (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Good brunch spotSweetOne80Dined on 9/20/2014I went here with a large party, so I was glad they accepted reservations. Our party of 8 arrived on-time and our table was ready. For a Saturday, it was not very busy. The wait staff was very attentive throughout our meal and the restaurant was well taken care of. The food was delicious and reasonably priced. Everyone enjoyed what they ordered (the brioche French toast was yummy). Once we were done, we were able to easily walk around the area and to the mall for shopping. I will be coming back here again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- If you love steak!food4thoughtVIPDined on 9/5/2014Looking for a Friday night last minute reservation is difficult, and just having flown in from a week long business trip my friend and I wanted a no hassle, good steak option: The Weber. The small quiet room was a bit reminiscent of the hotels we had just left the road from, and the ambience really needs upgrading. That said the steak was excellent, service spot on, and an easy way to wind down the week without hassles of "going out". Had the patio been open - it was raining - it would have been a different review.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lunchjfb2VIPDined on 9/5/2014excellent service and the chicken tortilla soup was outstanding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TerribleJoshioVIPDined on 9/3/2014I don't understand how this place has gotten anything but bad reviews. There were 4 people in the restaurant when we showed up and it still took 20 minutes to get our drinks and 20 more for our order to be taken. When it came, the mussels were decent, everything else was mediocre at best. Simply shameful in Cherry Creek in this day and age. Too many good options to waste money here.
- Great experienceCrazedforfoodVIPDined on 8/29/2014Everything great, not a single negative. One of our party has severe food restrictions and they were most accommodating. Will return soon.Special Features:
- Consistently ExceptionalPaulaDined on 8/26/2014When in doubt, I gravitate to the Weber Grill because I know it will always be excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First Time at The WeberOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/23/2014Found out about the restaurant on Open Table and surprised we had never been there before. It's tucked into the lobby of the Cherry Creek Inn and features a quaint sidewalk cafe style outdoor seating. Wonderful meal and excellent prices. Great service from Heather(?) who has been a server there for a while, it seems. The chef was in the lobby when we first walked in and we had a chance to visit with him which added a little bit of flair to the meal. We would definitely go back again.Special Features:
- jfb2VIPDined on 7/9/2014I have thoroughly enjoyed every visit to the Weber. Great food andSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food was good but...catshadowVIPDined on 7/4/2014Even though we enjoyed our breakfast at the Weber, I was a little peeved that when my wife ordered her Fritatta with egg whites only, we were not told that there would be an additional charge. In the day and age when people are watching their cholesterol intake, which my wife is, at least there should have been something on the menu about substitutions. Just a suggestion...!Special Features:
- an unknown gemtmvmpwvDined on 7/3/2014You have to know about this place, because they are not doing anything to tell you about it. small, cherry creek centric, can have a conversation, out side or inside. they make you comfortable, feed you well, and then leave you pleasantly alone to enjoy your guests. just what i want from a restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DependableDinerVIPDined on 6/11/2014Very quiet - only one other diner in the tiny restaurant. Service was good and friendly though a little slow. Food a little overcooked, but still tasty.Special Features:
- The following 152 reviews are from the The Weber reviews archive.
- Mother's Day BrunchGaroDined on 5/11/2014In that the weather did not allow for outside dinning, which we were really looking forward to, the staff made the best of the change to dinning indoors. They were very friendly, attentive and knowledgeable. The buffet was one of the best we have ever seen. We are not big on buffets but this one was great in all respects. Really look forward to dining at the Weber again and will bring some friends. As a side note we met the owner, Pete Weber and he was absolutely delightful. Showed us some of the rooms and apartments which was fun and we will probably do a weekend stay just for fun. Gary and Mary Ann TaylorSpecial Features:
- Mother's Day BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/11/2014I took my wife to The Weber for Mother's Day Brunch last year. We were so impressed that we made plans to do it again. This year we took my parents with us. The food was as good as I remembered it. The fresh crepes for dessert were over the top. The staff was exceptional. They took great care with my eighty-nine year old father, my eighty-five year old mother, and my eleven year old son who has Autism. We plan to return to The Weber soon and give their restaurant a try.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mother's Day BrunchStpezfozDined on 5/11/2014Everything was exceptional! The wait staff, chefs ,ambiance and food were all perfect. It snowed so it was moved inside, everything worked out great. On site parking is dicey at best but turned out OK.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good experienceFrogDined on 5/10/2014We went to The Weber on Saturday night for Mother's Day to avoid that hassle. We thought the wait staff might have been short one person, but they sucked it up and delivered good service and a nice meal. The menu was not large, but the eighty year old, seventy year old, fifty year old and seventeen year old were all able to find something they enjoyed. The free garage parking in Cherry Creek was an added benefit. We will definitely return and were delighted to discover this restaurant. The food was good and the prices reasonable.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/6/2014Very quiet. Great for dinner with friends where you can have a conversation.Special Features:
- Great placecliffordDined on 4/30/2014Went with family for midweek dinner and was impressed with the quality of food and service. Very small establishment and quiet which was a pleasant change. Will have to try them for breakfast or brunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We love this restaurantLizFDined on 4/24/2014We discovered this restaurant about 2 years ago and been back a number of times. Each time we have enjoyed our meals and the service is excellent. The restaurant is very small so the wait staff is never more than a few feet away and the chef also came out to chat and make us feel very welcome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Easter brunch 2014dkaatzsDined on 4/20/2014Easter brunch at the Weber was great! The crab legs were the best I've ever eaten. The wide variety for food was awesome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Easter brunchEasterDinerDined on 4/20/2014The food was excellent. Smaller restaurant space but still nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great find for Easter brunchGreeneyedLadyDined on 4/20/2014One of the best holiday brunches ever. The omelet chef was amazing, friendly, and great at his specialty. We felt so welcome, never crowded or overwhelmed. Great selection of brunch goodies. Definitely a place to return to! Underground parking, while convenient, is a little scary.....very narrow ramps! Drive your sedan and not the huge SUV :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Second time a charm?DanZDined on 4/4/2014Didn't disappoint, another great meal. The mushroom Risotto cake was fantastic! Thanks Mikolas (sp)?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great DiscoveryMBDinersDined on 4/3/2014The small hotel restaurant is great find. It is a nice place for a quiet dinner with a varied menu. The wine list is limited, but the selections are good ones. Our party of four went there on a Thursday and there was only one wait person; hence the somewhat slow service. However, we were not in a hurry and appreciate her not hovering. The food is very good and the portions are not too big. We will go back there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very quiet. Too quiet.OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 3/29/2014The food is very good--let's be clear about that. We enjoyed every bite of the food. But this place is quite small. It seems the main purpose is to serve the hotel guests, perhaps via room service or banquets. And wow, was it ever quiet, especially for a Saturday night at 7. There were only 2 other couples in there with us, and you could hear everything anyone said from anywhere in the place. We felt very self-conscious. I don't expect complete privacy in any restaurant, but this was a bit silly. We might as well have joined the other couples at one table and made some new friends. Except that ain't the point of a date night. If you are staying at the hotel, definitely order room service from here.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food more than flashTableHopperDined on 3/23/2014It was our first visit. Everything our group ordered was excellent (crab cakes, salads, scallops, a halibut special). I got the overall impression of quality food and consistency. The menu, service and decor are unpretentious; expect comfort and casual elegance in a somewhat old fashioned atmosphere (french bistro style). If you are looking for sleek, modern ambience and cuisine that caters to foodies who have to have new flavor profiles and experimental approaches and unheard of ingredients, this is probably not for you. If you're looking for high qulaity food and low hassle, you should be pleased. My only complaint was the music they had playinig - a mix of indie singer songwriter stuff that I found mediocre, whiney and distracting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just Delightful1stVisitDined on 3/22/2014What a great place for a quiet meal - solo, small group, meeting. In the heart of Cherry Creek, terrific service, quality eats, reasonable prices. If you want a 20 page menu, this is not for you. But a peaceful meal in a well-appointed restaurant nestled inside a lovely boutique hotel? You've found it here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- QuietquaereDined on 3/16/2014We had breakfast here early on a Sunday. My son & I, being on a quest for The Perfect Eggs Benedict, thought these were very good, but not among our Top 5. His girlfriend loved the Grand Marnier pancakes, said they were perfectly cooked & a real treat. This is a very small restaurant & we enjoyed the quiet & the intimacy. Made it very easy to catch up after not seeing each other in a while. Service was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always good.Norma80206Dined on 3/15/2014The Weber is a small, intimate restaurant. Food is always good. We've been for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Most delightful, the noise level is low, so you can actually have a conversation!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Regular customerMNikeDined on 3/8/2014We always enjoy the quiet atmosphere, excellent service & good food. The personal touch of the chef coming to talk to you & try & get your order exactly how you like it is appreciated.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A hidden gemCynindenverVIPDined on 2/28/2014I've always wanted to try the Weber and Denver Restaurant Week was the perfect time to try it. What a wonderful meal! Their version included an appetizer, salad, entree with sides, dessert and a glass of wine. The crab cakes were fantastic - filled with lumps of cab meat. The clayton salad was also very good. The filet of beef tenderloin was cooked perfectly and the potatoes that came with it were amazing. Sort of like a mashed/fried potato. I'm sure it had a million calories but it was worth every bite. For dessert we had a mocha creme brulee, which was very good - creamy custard under a crunchy layer of caramelized sugar. The glass of wine included with dinner was also quite good. Service was outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We went to the restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 2/28/2014We went to the restaurant on a busy Friday evening during Restaurant Week and were so pleased with the quality of service and food! A very nice restaurant that we will definitely visit again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The restaurant week dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/28/2014The restaurant week dinner was delicious, there were no extra fees, the portions were plenty, the glass of wine was a bonus, the service was excellent, a good time was had by all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I brought a friend there duringDivineDined on 2/27/2014I brought a friend there during restaurant week. The waitress was very friendly and accommodating with adjustments to the order. We had the salmon which was great. The dessert was sinful. The environment was very cozy. It's a hidden gem in Cherry Creek. We would visit again. We had a great time at the Weber. The service was great and free parking was a plus.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- blue crab cakes and the mushroomMikeVIPDined on 2/25/2014blue crab cakes and the mushroom brie risotto cake were amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing customer serviceDianeDined on 2/25/2014Everyone was very friendly and well=-informed. We have been here before and it never fails to surprise me as to what a gem this restaurant really is.Special Features:
- a real findsmittyDined on 2/22/2014We could hardly believe this place existed vlose to where we live ahd didn'tknow about it before. How pleased we were to find it. Everything came together..lovely setrting, friendly staff, service, and wonderful food. It is now a favorite.Special Features:
- The unexpected - A Hidden GemQinCentennialVIPDined on 2/22/2014Selected this place because of the reviews. I am glad that I did. Not a large place but a warm and cozy hidden spot in the Cherry Creek area. The food was great. The chef ensured each meal was prepared fresh. There are no heating food lamps here like you have at large restaurants. The Creme Brûlée with the mocha bottom was fantastic!'Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice!eMBeeDined on 2/21/2014We were at Weber on a w/e night and were surprised at the small size but enjoyed the intimate seating and 'quiet for conversation' ambiance for a change. Food was 'classic americana' style with some nice variations. One diner commented on the awesome fried chicken, we most enjoyed the mussels appetizer. The fish was very good and the duck was fine but not awesome. Professional polite service. Not a wine lovers place.Special Features:
- Who would have known!DanZDined on 2/14/2014Had Valentines Day dinner here. I highly recommend this restaurant for any occasion. The menu for our dinner was preselected with options for entree's, sides, and dessert. Excellent quality food and the service was as expected. Dinner price included one glass of wine as well. We intend to try them out for breakfast and lunch sometime. Great job by the entire staff. The Chef even stopped by to converse which has always impressed me. Thanks everyone! Dan and PhyllisSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely intimate restaurantKokoDined on 1/31/2014We went here for birthday dinner and it was lovely! Very small restaurant with good food and great service. So nice to go somewhere where you can have conversation with people without shouting to be heard.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.