4499 Admiralty Way
Marina Del Rey, CA 90292Neighborhood:
Marina del Rey
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://mdrwarehouse.com/
- Phone: 3108235451
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 3:00pm, Saturday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Brunch: Sunday: 10:00am - 3:00pm; Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 3:00pm, Saturday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood
- Executive Chef: Raul Guzman
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Dancing, Delivery, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: The Warehouse Restaurant offers a variety of options, in regards to seating and dining. Whether small or large, we offer outdoor/patio dining for parties of up to 80 people, seating in our loft for parties up to 175, and smaller parties in the main dining room. The option is also available to book the entire restaurant for private parties and/or events.
- Private Party Contact: Joseph R. Martinez 3108235451
- Entertainment: The Warehouse Restaurant features Salsa Dancing every Friday night and a comedy show with Comics on the Spot every Monday night. Please call the restaurant for a schedule of other events and/or entertainment.
A word from The Warehouse
The world famous Warehouse Restaurant, serving the Famous & Famished for over 40 years, can accommodate small parties to larger parties of up to 350 in our tropical Polynesian themed restaurant. Located waterside in Marina del Rey, enjoy a beautiful view of the marina and wonderful California sunsets.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
The Warehouse reviews from OpenTable diners
70 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (47)great for outdoor dining (38)great for brunch (23)good for groups (19)special occasion (19)kid-friendly (12)great for lunch (11)romantic (11)neighborhood gem (9)fit for foodies (4)hot spot (2)vibrant bar scene (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- Poor selection of entreOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/31/2014Went specifically for the lobster. Restaurant did not have lobster. Asked the price for the crab legs, $51. Outrageous!! No handicap parking available, had to park in lot , not valet parking.Special Features:
- Jonathan's BirthdayFoodieLadyDined on 8/24/2014We went for brunch to celebrate my youngest son's birthday. The food as usual was excellent. We had a great time. The photographer that took pictures was very nice. Our waiter was very attentive. Although, this restaurant is owned by the same people that own "The Smokehouse", "The Warehouse" is much more friendly and accommodating to children and disabled children/people.Special Features:
- Warehouse ExperienceflopDined on 8/19/2014I took my husband to the Warehouse on Aug 19 the food and service was absolutely terrible. Steaks were burnt no offer of compensation made, I ordered a Budweiser waiter brought it out to me and said this is the last one we have > I asked if there was any type of candle lighting they could put on patio table where we were seated said yes but never brouhjt to the table the patio grounds were dirty I will never go there again or reccommend.
- anniversarysweetpotatoDined on 8/16/2014Our first date was here 25 years ago and we came back for a romantic anniversary dinner on the patio, we were not disappointed. Our server Mike was great, he's has been here for as long as we've been married. The baked sweet potato is the best thing I've ever eaten and my husband loved his halibut. We usually come to brunch with our kids, who love the chocolate fountain and waffles, but it was nice to have an adult dinner with live music in the background.Special Features:
- Oldie Goldie!LetseatDined on 8/16/2014Happy to see place refurbished with newly upholstered booths and wood tables. I had the short ribs which were best ever. My lady couldn't decide between the many fresh fish offered so went to the lobster tank and picked her entree. She also went for gigantic sweet potato which she said best one she ever ate!Special Features:
- Great food! Amazing server!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/15/2014We went there on Saturday night for my husband's birthday. The food was great but what made our night even better was our server Orlando. He was AMAZING!!! Very attentive, polite, knowledgeable, just with the greatest attitude ever. He made us feel very welcome.We will definitely go back and also recommend the Warehouse to all of our friends. We will definitely ask for Orlando to take care of us again. Great server!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Seafood or ViewndtmanDined on 8/10/2014If you are looking for fresh seafood - keep looking, this place isn't it.Special Features:
- Most DISGUSTING FOOD EVER!!JenniferVIPDined on 8/10/2014Honestly the worst restaurant in LA. The food was even worse that the horrible service. What a WASTE of money. Just do us a favor and close down…..Gross…..Special Features:
- Nice Marinadel Ry BrunchMPSmithDined on 8/10/2014Good Food. good service and Great location. I would go back.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 8/10/2014Service was nonexistence. We had to ask for a server 10 min after being seated and we had to look for our server and ask more than once and then wait for virtually anything we needed. Cutlery was not clean - fork had stuff on it. Otherwise, food and variety was good for the price.Special Features:
- 3 strikes...Yer out!!!RonXDined on 8/9/2014I had high hopes of enjoying a good bottle of wine along with a fine cut of prime rib.... only to be let down miserably. I selected a cabernet from a quite limited wine list. The waitress came back stating they didn't have that particular wine(strike one! ) so I chose an alternate selection...only to be told again upon the waitress's return that they didn't have that wine either!!! (Strike two! ) The final strike came with my entree incorrectly prepared. I ordered a 16oz. Prime rib and requested a rare-to-medium rare cut... only to again be disappointed with a medium-well cut served in front of me.... dry and chewy. This was more like a 16 oz of prime rob! Oh well.... :(Special Features:
- Note to managment....likablesortDined on 8/9/2014So sad,It was my Mothers 87 birthday and i made the plans for the family....Big mistake...The service was terrible...We had to ask for everything,Bread on the table...water...appetizer plates...lemons for the iced tea...He brought those in a coffee mug...By the time we got the plates, the appetizers were cold...When i asked what was going on, I was told they didn't schedule enough people for the day...Bad management..The waiter started to take the order,stopped after 6 orders,said he would be right back,then went off to take the order for a party of thirty...He finished taking the order twenty minutes later...The food was good but the service was very bad....Special Features:
- Interesting ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/7/2014This place definitely has character inside and out. The decor and ambiance are great, and the food is hit and miss. Our entrees were fantastic, but the clam chowder tasted completely of cream and nothing else. Also, we were seated in a booth facing the ocean, which was lovely except for it was hard to get a waiters attention.Special Features:
- Good (as usual)LosAngelesExPatDined on 7/20/2014Went back to The Warehouse again, this time with my wife and daughter. Food was great. We opted to sit outside this time, as the sun had not gone down yet, and consequently was not starting to get gold yet. Nice view of the Marina - there was some regatta finishing up or some similar event going-on. The only complaint I would say, was that our entrees seemed to take longer that I would have thought. We arrived for our reservation at about 6:30 PM and were seated nearly immediately, then ordered and had some drinks and appetizers. The main entrees didn't arrive until about 7:30 PM. Luckily, we were in no hurry and having no plans for immediately after dinner. Of course, all the food was wonderful - just was an unusually long wait.Special Features:
- Great VarietyOdieDined on 7/20/2014Loved the food...such a variety. Best of everything!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service!Samik81Dined on 7/20/2014Walter was an amazing waiter, he kept the mimosas coming and kept us happy...thanks Walter! Also, I made a reservation through Open Table and was seated immediately..no waiting!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/13/2014The outside patio was a great place to sit, however, there was a table which had a gentleman that was smoking which detracted from being able to enjoy outside. Our server was not very attentive and the food was only average. Out of 6 diners, only 1 was truly happy with their meal. Finally, I indicated in my Open Table reservation as well as when I arrived to the restaurant that we were there to celebrate a 30th wedding anniversary. I understand if it is not policy to provide a dessert or anything to guests celebrating - however, no one mentioned a congratulations or any sort of well wishing to the couple which was a bit frustrating. I don't believe I will be visiting again.
- JazzyMelDined on 7/6/2014I come here every year for my birthday brunch and I have never ever been disappointed. I love this place and the staff is very friendly. See you all next year around this time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tired, Slow Service, But Great ViewVeggieluvVIPDined on 7/4/2014We came here on the 4th of July because the restaurant has a valet lot and a view of the fireworks. It took so long to get our meals that we practically missed the fireworks. I realize it was a holiday and they were busy, but they did not appear to be swamped, yet the kitchen took forever to bring out four dinners. The food is not terrible, and definitely not great. Go for the view of the harbor, but don't expect a lot.Special Features:
- Good Option in Marina del ReyGilADined on 7/4/2014We had dinner here on the Fourth of July and got a view of the fireworks at 9 p.m. The food and atmosphere were good. It was a bit hard to get our server's attention, though, probably due to the restaurant's being so full for the holiday.Special Features:
- Great for luncheorn guests!EvelDined on 7/2/2014The valet service was great I had a reservation so seating was quick. The service was fast and excellent. I took 3 male guests who were very happy with the view, the quality of the food and the service. All our entrees were generous. The bread was hot and excellent tasting. The seafood and the burger were excellent. I will return soon as I live close by and eat out for lunch often. I was happy that beef is on the menu for my one guest who is not interested in seafood for fish. Lucky me!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/1/2014you need bring back bands to dance too. 70-80s bands not salsaSpecial Features:
- Repeat visit to the WarehouseTownsendDined on 6/28/2014Still love it. My parents took me when I was nine. Took my grandkids and spouse on Father's Day. the food still tastes the same, the mai tias are great and will give you a buzz if you don't stir it up when you first get it. Look forward to going again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/27/2014Kept forgetting refills and completely forgot our breadSpecial Features:
- Really cool place but that's it.FoodloverVIPDined on 6/21/2014This place was cool to look at but service and food was terrible. Our server talked more than helped. Food was dry and some things over cooked with no flavor. It's to bad because this was a really cool looking restaurant, felt like we were at Disneyland.
- Great seafoodDrGOVIPDined on 6/18/2014As expected, seafood was wonderful and the view was really nice. More creativity on the menu needed.Special Features:
- Still as good as ever!LosAngelesExPatDined on 6/15/2014My wife (of only a few years) was wanting to try someplace she had never been for our Father's Day dinner. I had been about 15+ years since I had last been to The Warehouse - way before I met my wife. I wanted a good Steak and some sides, and my wife wanted Surf & Turf. So, this was a good fit. The place has not really changed since the last time I was there (15+ years ago), and this is a good thing. The food and service had always been good there. My Fillet was excellent, as was my wife's "split-cargo" (surf-and-turf) Fillet & Prawns. We also had some sides and opted for some excellent Cappuccino ice-cream for dessert. This night was just the wife and I. Will definitely come back again another time, with the broader family.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DissapointingBeckster72VIPDined on 6/15/2014This place is past it's prime and needs a seriously overhaul. It reminds me of a bad hotel in Vegas. The service was nonexistent. They gave my husbands dinner to someone else so we waited for forever for our food and mine was totally cold. The food itself was just acceptable and clearly was not good quality. Will not bother going back again
- MichaelLove2eatagainDined on 6/15/2014The atmosphere is awesome! Request an outside table for the true marina experience. Can't wait to return next month for more great dining.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Oblivious waiter!LAinWLADined on 6/14/2014The food and ambiance were fantastic, but my diet coke was completely flat, and the waiter kept INSISTING that there was nothing wrong with their machine. Nobody from the restaurant took the time to TASTE the diet coke. The waiter just kept telling me that it "looked fizzy" when it was coming out of the machine. I said that may be true, but it is completely flat now that you've brought it to the table. He attempted to bring me a diet coke poured from a bottle that he admitted was "already open." It was a small detail but annoying enough to make me not want to return. If you're serving carbonated beverages, you need to have someone taste test your machine on a daily basis! Especially at a place that presents itself as "upscale!"Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Excellent ExperiencemnudellDined on 6/9/2014The Warehouse has been a favorite spot for me for over 40 years and I always look for an opportunity to visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Avoid this venueEnjoyEatingOutDined on 6/7/2014We recommended this restaurant for a birthday celebration and were greatly disappointed. The food was fair at best, but the service was amoung the worst that we have ever had at any restaurant. I had to ask repediately for sweetener for our tea, butter for our bread, and this is just a couple of items that were requested over and over again. Our waiter even disappeard for 30 minutes between our meal and ordering desert. The Warehouse is nothing like it used to be. We will not be dining here anymore.
- from a to okSaddlebrookegolferDined on 6/5/2014I have eaten there a number of times through the years. Great location, but is really in need of a make-over. Dark and feels dirty, Swordfish was not good for a Thursday. Not fresh and overcooked. The sauce is what saved it. Clam chowder way to thick and also not fresh.Special Features:
- Lovely viewGrannykDined on 5/25/2014The food was okay. It's always been variable for brunch anthis was one of the less stellar times. Still nothing was bad some items were just not as good as they usually are. However having brunch while sitting on the patio and looking over the marina remains an experience not to be missed.Special Features:
- Old Fashion but Fun!DarstcoachVIPDined on 5/17/2014Apparently old Hollywood used to hang out here a lot! This place could really use a facelift, but it has a great view of the Marina and pretty good food & service. It has campy island decor, so is a good place to take visitors.Special Features:
- Great old restaurantLesliehaneyDined on 5/17/2014This place hasn't changed since my first trip here in the mid 70's. Large portions and good quality food. We had the best service ever at a restaurant while here the other day. Waitress was very personable and knew all about its history. She'd worked there some 9 years and made what could have been an avg dinner into a memorable night. I ended up bringing at least 1/2 my dinner home. I ordered the filet with extra large butterflied shrimp with baked potato as a side. Delicious, moist and flavorful. Fun place to go with a great view of the marina. Valet (only) parking.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Mothers DayMel3811Dined on 5/11/2014My two sons (12 and 13), my mother-in-law, and I had dinner at the Warehouse on Mothers Day 2014. All 4 of us were happy all night. Mike Lee, our waiter, was attentive, friendly and knowledgeable. My 12-year old had swordfish and said it was the best fish he'd ever eaten. My 13-year old ate shark and loved it. My mother-in-law ordered tilapia and requested that it be cooked a certain way; it was prepared to perfection. She also mentioned that she loves mushrooms and Mike brought a side of delicious mushrooms for her (even the boys liked them). I went with filet mignon: EXCELLENT! Mike brought a special dessert for Mothers Day. We also ordered cheesecake and this AMAZING, freshly baked cookie-ice-cream-heaven. WONDERFUL!Special Features:
- Miserable, miserable, miserableOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/11/2014Made a reservation for my wife and kids for this past Mother's Day. Was looking forward to enjoying brunch at the Warehouse because it looked like a fun place the whole family would enjoy. When we arrived, with our reservation, we were told the wait time would be 45 minutes to an hour. What a disappointment. I was immediately reminded of the Seinfeld episode where he debates the value of making a reservation when the restaurant does not keep it. The waiting area and outside area looked like the DMV, with all of the forlorn customers waiting on end for their tables. I'm sure the Warehouse will not care because their tables were full this past weekend, but this customer will never return. Terrible experience.
- Seated on TimeLuv2bFairDined on 5/11/2014The restaurant was fair. The food for brunch was okay. I strongly suggest remodeling, flooring was a turn off. However we really appreciated being seated on time per our reservations on Mothers Day. Thank you Warehouse! I hope thing get better soon.Special Features:
- One the best Brunchest4tooDined on 5/11/2014Outstanding environment , great food services was great brunch includes everything under the sun , including champagne. Great meat carving station prime rib , turkey , pork , sea food , omelet bar , waffles made to order and alot more , very deliciousSpecial Features: