The Turtle Club - Naples
9225 Gulfshore Drive North
Naples, FL 34108Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $31 to $50
The Turtle Club - Naples
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.theturtleclubrestaurant.com/
- Phone: 2395926557x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday through Sunday: 11:00am - 2:30pm
Dinner: Monday through Sunday: 5.00pm to 9.00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood
- Executive Chef: Jay Schrednitz
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, View, Wine
A word from The Turtle Club - Naples
The Turtle Club Restaurant is Naples’ most charming & intimate beachfront restaurant, where guests experience gracious hospitality & great coastal cuisine in an upscale casual atmosphere. The setting is spectacular – the restaurant is located on the grounds of the Vanderbilt Beach Resort directly on the beach. Guests dine close to the beautiful Gulf of Mexico & enjoy the sights and sounds of the sea, including beautiful sunsets. The cuisine is equally fantastic – serving only the freshest seafood & steaks with a core menu that includes something from everyone. Weekly specials combine the best of old & new world culinary styles with touches of Mediterranean, Caribbean, Asian & Southern American cuisine. The Turtle Club was voted the best Waterfront Dining Restaurant in Naples 2011. Online reservations are available for dinner only. Reservations are not needed for lunch. We will do our best to honor online requests for outdoor seating but cannot guarantee seating at outdoor tables.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
The Turtle Club - Naples - Best Restaurants in Naples ›
The Turtle Club - Naples reviews from OpenTable diners
231 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.7Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (209)great for outdoor dining (205)special occasion (159)romantic (156)fit for foodies (71)neighborhood gem (60)notable wine list (46)great for lunch (45)good for groups (30)hot spot (26)kid-friendly (21)great for brunch (20)late-night find (10)vibrant bar scene (7)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/15/2014As a visitor from north central FL, it was a gem in all respects!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Turtle clubDetroit2naplesDined on 9/14/2014Excellent! Our server was very good! Attentive, but bit sis not rush us through our meal. View was beautiful! Food was exceptional! Would recommend and go backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outdoor DiningJimboDined on 9/12/2014One of the best places in Naples for outdoor dining. We have experienced many beautiful sunsets here. Unfortunately, the weather didn't cooperate this time, so we had to move indoors. Service staff was very helpful getting people moved to tables indoors, out of the rain. The special of the night was lobster tail. It was very good.Special Features:
- Great dining dispite the weatherOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/12/2014It was our 30 anniversary and with the exception of it pouring rain the evening was made very special. Katherine our server was a doll and I'm sure was soaked by the end of the night but was a true professional. The food was outstanding and both my wife and I would highly recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden GemOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/12/2014We sat outside during sunset, and the waves were crashing in, the ambiance was amazing. It was a perfect anniversary dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Seafood by the Seashore!PattyofPelicanBayVIPDined on 8/30/2014We continue to enjoy feet in the sand at the Turtle Club. 5 Starfishes!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tops to the TurtleWHOBBDined on 8/30/2014Go for the view...right on Vanderbilt Beach. You can actually dine right on the sand. The restaurant is located in the Vanderbilt Beach Resort, so you have a mix of custmers. Some in dress up clothes and others in swimsuits. Service is great and the food is tasty. Large wine list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Breathtaking sunsetRamouziDined on 8/29/2014Turtle Club resturant undoudtly is one of the best resturant in Naples. Its cuisine and service are very good but what is exceptional about it is its location. It is right on the beach and dinners can enjoy an amazing sunset.Special Features:
- Trevor BateupBirthday2goDined on 8/29/2014The only downside to our visit was that we felt we were a bit rushed. Wouldn't expect to be in, eat and leave in an hour! Maybe because we could only get a 6 o'clock reservation, the table was booked for somebody else at 7 o'clock. This was very disappointing. However, food very good and the slice of pie with a birthday candle was much appreciated. We weren't offered a coffee to finish our meal.Special Features:
- One of our favoritesMarkVIPDined on 8/28/2014When we are on the beach The Turtle Club is one of our favorite places to dine. We enjoy being right on the beach to enjoy the sunset...but they also have nice inside tables too. This time the lobster special was wonderful as was the petite filet and oysters turtlefeller (one of my personal favorites). Doesn't get much better than this! Enjoy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous dining!!pelicanDined on 8/28/2014Turtle Club was everything I had heard and more. had wonderful service, ambiance is spectacular and food was dlelicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- sunset beautyyumyumVIPDined on 8/27/2014It was a gorgeous night on the beach having a leisurely dinner. It was fun to be back at Turtle Beach Club. The food, and the view is a winning combination.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always AwesomeOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 8/22/2014Watched a thunder and lightening storm on the horizon. The food was all predictably very good but the lightening show was a nice surprise.Special Features:
- Delicious, as alwaysAnnieBDined on 8/20/2014The Turtle Club is one of our favorite places to eat when we visit the Vanderbilt Beach area. I ordered the Seafood Harvest, which was excellent. The waitress was attentive and accommodating. We planned our dinner around the sunset, and, as always, it was beautiful.Special Features:
- Great Sunset viewgvsav31Dined on 8/20/2014Great food, outstanding service, amazing gulf sunset view, on the waterSpecial Features:
- Our first visitGuest3Dined on 8/19/2014Went with neighbors, very happy . Everyone completely satisfied!Special Features:
- Outstanding!FoodStarDined on 8/18/2014The food was outstanding and the service was just as great! We sat outside and the view was absolutely beautiful. I will definitely be dining here again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best place to watch the sunset!mbf417Dined on 8/18/2014Awesome food and gorgeous views! Best place to watch the sunset in naples!Special Features:
- Server not attentive or warmOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/13/2014The food and atmosphere was amazing. We were celebrating our anniversary and wanted a romantic sunset dinner. The very fussy toddler and unattentive server was a bummer, but we made the best of it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dining at Turtle Club in NaplesMart2kevDined on 8/12/2014It was a very nice ambience! The food was fresh , not highy sophisticated, but the sight of the sun set over the gukf of mexico was worth it. The service was friendly and helpful, while at time a little bit overwhelmed by the number of patrons they had to hanlde .In terms of food, the fish and the sea shell were very fresh, even if a greater choice would be apreciated. Altogether a nice experience which we will revisit .Special Features:
- Hidden GemhasMDVIPDined on 8/10/2014Great food gorgeous sunset terriffic service definitely will be backSpecial Features:
- Love it.DERBYVIPDined on 8/10/2014I like the Turtle club because they don't get in their own way. Not a lot of tricked up food with crazy components. Simple fresh and good. No complaints with what they do. That's why we like it.
- Wonderful SettingChrispDined on 8/9/2014So the title says it all, it is a wonderful setting, arrived as the sunset and it couldn't have been more beautiful. The wine list was good and the menu looked great, and in fact the appetisers were of a very high standard. Then the main course arrived, and although the seafood was great quality, the way it was served was uninspiring, and rather tasteless. Although we enjoyed the evening, I doubt we would recommend for food!Special Features:
- My favorite restaurant in Naples!RhaiglerDined on 8/9/2014Outstanding food, wonderful service and awesome views! I love the Shrimp and Crab Napoleon as well as many other dishes they have. The menu is fantastic. Naples has only a few restaurants with a true oceanfront dining experience and this one is top notch all the way around!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- All time favorite in NaplesTwigsVIPDined on 8/8/2014Another great experience at Turtle we've gone regularly over the years and they never disappoint. Food, drinks, service and scenery are wonderful.Special Features:
- What a sunsetMarcsgsDined on 8/6/2014Great view of the sunset over the Gulf combined with outstanding food and drink. We had the Grouper and crab and it was outstanding. This is a very good restaurant that is set in a very special place on this earth. You will not be disappointed.Special Features:
- Best food on the beachOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/6/2014The beach setting can't be beat. Be sure to sit outside on the patio or directly on the sand. Food is about the best you'll find for the few in Naples on the water and I've been here 30 plus years. They also make a good drink!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/4/2014We had a fantastic vacation and will return at a later date. The entire staff was great!Special Features:
- Great on the beach diningfrenchfoodfanDined on 8/3/2014Turtle Club, while almost impossible to get into in the height of the tourism season, worth waiting for when things slow down in the summer. It is a great spot, somewhat expensive but good pricing for the quality of food and drink you get. Outstanding views either dining inside or on a table set up on the beach. A special occasion spot. Very nice staff and service. Sunset views are spectacular.Special Features:
- Usually awesome...butOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/2/2014Turtle Club is usually one of our 'go-to' places for out-of-town guests, but this time the AC was not working well and we were miserable throughout the meal and stuck to our chairs in sweat by the end of the meal. We did not complain because there was nothing they could do and we had no backup plans for our guests. Just not the way we hoped our $400 dinner would turn out. Next time I'll call ahead and ask about the AC before we go.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AnniversaryNew2NalesDined on 8/1/2014Outstanding view and food. Super service. Great place to celebrate special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EileenzyVIPDined on 8/1/2014Nice spot on Vanderbilt Beach Great Sunset! Friendly,and relaxed. Very attentive server. We dined outside for drinks and appetizers, and then the sky got really dark quickly. We were then asked if wanted to be seated inside. We completed our meals inside. The scallops were excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very RomanticM2005Dined on 8/1/2014I like the Turtle Club because it has great service, a nice wine list, lovely food, and it is on the beach. It would seem that this combination would be common in SWFL, but sadly it is rare. Most of our beach restaurants are tourist traps with lousy everything and high prices to boot. My husband and I had a nice walk on the beach afterwards and we took some great photos of the wildlife. We live in Cape Coral so we have to drive quite a way to visit, but it is always worth it.Special Features:
- Sunset in ParadiseSandiDined on 7/31/2014The food was fantastic, the service was more than excellent and then there's this wonderful experience watching the sun sink into the Gulf of Mexico. How much better can it get!!Special Features:
- Great PlaceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/30/2014We have been looking for a place in Naples with good food and a good place to watch the sunset. This is the perfect place. We will return. Great food, great service, great spot.Special Features:
- By the OceaBuckDined on 7/28/2014This restaurant offers the option to sit at a table right on the ocean, that is if you reserve a table early. I suggest you reserve before you even get to the area. While it is pricey the whole experience from the quality of the food and preparation, makes it a worthwhile experience.Special Features:
- Sunset MeccaTulipDined on 7/28/2014Great location for good food with an amazing view of the gulf sunset. The Millionare after dinner cocktail was spectacular.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SunsetTndiningDined on 7/25/2014Reseved outside table for sunset dinner. Very relaxing atmospher perfect table, turtle fellow oysters were tasty. Snapper dish was great. Worst part was the waiter. Service was fine but the waiter seemed disinterested and distracted. Overall great place to dine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just Great!mzipVIPDined on 7/25/2014A week in Naples & we dined out often. The Turtle Club was the most impressive place we visited and outstanding across every measure. We had a great table on the beach. My Woodford Reserve Manhattan was perfect, my wife found a smooth, light & tasty wine she liked that we enjoyed with calamari that was lightly breaded & fried, served with a tasty wasabi sauce that made this the best calamari we ever had. My Grouper w/ Lump Crab & her Chilean Sea Bass were perfect! Key Lime Pie & and an after dinner drink topped off a fabulous meal. Our server, Leslie, was delightful and made us feel welcome with no sense of hurry or rush while easily joining in and adding to our fun time. Everything was just great! We will definitely return here!! : )Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- beautiful sunsetmochaccinoDined on 7/23/2014This is a great spot to sit in the sand and enjoy a great meal. Nice menu with some good specials offere d the night we dined here the views of the gulf andsunset were as good as it gets.Special Features: