The Trapiche Room
1109 Brickell Avenue
Miami, FL 33131Neighborhood:
MediterraneanPrice: $31 to $50
The Trapiche Room
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/miajw-jw-mar
- Phone: (305) 329-3656
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 12:00pm - 2:30pm;
Dinner: Tuesday - Saturday: 6:00pm - 10:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Mediterranean
- Executive Chef: ALEX PAZ
- Dress Code: Formal Attire
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Chef's Table, Farm to Table, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Please call for Details
- Private Party Facilities: We have a private dining room that accommodates seated 20, standing reception for 25 that can offer the full menu along with options for limited menus
- Private Party Contact: Madelaine Lemus 3053293585x
- Special Events: Taste of Argentina week
From October 31,2014 to November 8-2014
Price $39 with wine pairing $55
A word from The Trapiche Room
The Trapiche Room at the JW Marriot Miami provides an intimate and elegant dining atmosphere that will surely impress. The Trapiche Room draws from all parts of the Mediterranean offering the finest Grilled beef, seafood and local organic produce. Chef Daniel Goldich uses his culinary inspiration to prepare some of the finest dishes offered in the Miami area. Everything is made from scratch, ensuring peak freshness and rich flavors. Each flavorful creation is paired with our extensive wine list that has achieved the Wine Spectator Award of Excellence year after year since 2007. This Miami restaurant provides a unique and satisfying dining experience. With a combination of flavor, culture and ingenuity, Chef Goldich's dishes are filled with class and style that are enhanced with the freshest flavors of the season. Enjoy modern Mediterranean cuisine at The Trapiche Room daily for lunch and dinner.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerMediterranean
The Trapiche Room - Best Restaurants in Miami ›
The Trapiche Room reviews from OpenTable diners
23 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelQuiet
special occasion (15)fit for foodies (11)romantic (11)notable wine list (6)great for lunch (5)neighborhood gem (4)late-night find (2)good for groups (2)great for brunch (1)Show More
- excellent eveningloveDined on 10/9/2014Wonderful romantic spot with good food and wine ! The ambiance and atmosphere was something to remember, and the sea bass was exquisite !Special Features:
- yumyumDined on 9/12/2014Great food.Awesome service. Liked the ambiance. Will go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/6/2014The ambiance service and most important the food were extraordinary. Not only the taste but the presentation and the detail were absolutely wonderful It is our second visit and we will definitely will be backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- simpsonsimpsonDined on 9/5/2014Fabulous food and superior understated service. Highly recommend the scallops with shrimp risotto.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Miami Spice DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/4/2014Truly enjoy The Trapiche Room for a Miami Spice Dinner. Service was great. Food was excellent. The scallops were delish.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice mealShaliDined on 8/23/2014We went for Miami Spice. The food was delicious, and the service and ambiance were fantastic. I had the octopus salad, scallops and cheesecake. The first two courses were great, the cheesecake not so much. My husband had the greens, beef tenderloin and chocolate mousse. He was happy with this food--it wasn't the best tenderloin he'd ever had, but still up there. We also had the wine pairings, which were generally really nice, though my husband did not care for the port that accompanied his dessert. Generally, we were quite happy with our meal and will be back.Special Features:
- Just OKOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/22/2014Found this place through the Miami Spice website. The Spice Menu was impressive. We decided to plan a double date night and check it out. The restaurant is a tiny room hidden in the JW Marriotts' lobby. The lights were super bright, and no music. This made the ambiance feel Uber stuffy. We decided to make the most of the experience. Ordered cocktails, and made our own ambiance. The food did not disappoint. Definitely an experience, but I wouldn't see myself going back. Just too stuffy and too pricey.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeaasierDined on 8/22/2014Best food and service in Miami. Very private and quiet.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/16/2014The restaurant is small, quiet and intimate. The food preparation was outstanding and prepared differently that what you find in other restaurants in the area. The service was knowledgeable, helpful. A very nice experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 11 reviews are from the The Trapiche Room reviews archive.
- Perfect for romanceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/5/2014The service and food quality were the best. The chief came out to make sure everything was to our taste. Beautiful small dinning room.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BrunchrickyrosesDined on 5/11/2014A very good restaurant for brunch. Excelent desserts.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome food and serviceCharliepVIPDined on 4/15/2014This food is great, the service excellent, we wanted a place where we could talk without shouting. This was it. It's a very elegant, quiet place, only two other tables, out of the 7 tables in the restaurant, were occupied. This place was exactly what we were looking for.Special Features:
- One of the best meals I have had...Godawgs82Dined on 3/8/2014We were staying at the Four Seasons and looked on opentable for recommendations. The Trapiche Room was not far, located in the Marriott hotel. This room has only 7 tables. We were the only patrons there, so we had the room to ourselves. Very nice for us to talk and enjoy the peace and quiet, while eating our gourmet meal. We both ordered the Pan-Seared Chilean Sea Bass Dusted with Sale Speziato, Topped with a Rich Lobster-Limoncello Sauce and Accompanied with a Silky Farro Risotto was cooked to perfection. Hers came with risotto and I ordered Roasted Fingerling Potatoes. The Italian Seafood Soup was excellent. The creme brulee dessert finished off the night. For the meal and the service, the price was very, very reasonable…enjoy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food-a little sterileBobNahantVIPDined on 3/5/2014The food here is very good. The ambiance is not for every one. the room is very attractive--but It is an interior room with no windows--feels a bit like the baquet rooms I have been in at sales meetings. If you want good food and don't care to frrl like you are in Miami, go hereSpecial Features:
- quiet and great food service and amchichesterDined on 2/15/2014If you want a nice quiet place this is a great little room. 9 tables. Professional staff. Great chef. If you want the glitz and excitement of Miami nightlife, go somewhere elseSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Once again, an exquisite dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 11/7/2013Once again, an exquisite dinner in quiet, comfortable and elegant surroundings. The perfect choice for a special occasion - the chef had prepared a special Argentine menu with matching wine flight - just brilliant! Highly recommend the Trapiche Room!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place to dine!!!shugDined on 9/19/2013My husband and I enjoyed celebrating our fourth wedding anniversary at Trapiche Room, we would definitely go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Small room with large service!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/7/2013Excellent with the Miami Spice menu!!!! Small room with 9-10 tables, but the ambiance was lovely for those who do not like large surroundings.....the hostess was very inviting, showed us the Miami Spice menu while we were glancing at the menu outside waiting to be seated....we opted for the wine pairing for an additional 15.00..small pour(even for a paring), but a great selection to the meal....the service was great..the portions nice...i had the sea bass(cooked well), and my husband had the lamb(tender and delicious) As for the espresso brulee... it was divine!!! excited the see the flames on top of the brulee(first time) along the the rose flavored biscotti's.. Overall, very impressed..will return!!!Special Features:
- name fits it perfect!erica305VIPDined on 8/23/2013We had read a brief review prior to choosing dining plans for a girls night out. When we arrived at the hotel we were told that the restaurants were on the 2nd floor. We walked around the whole floor and were surprised to find the restaurant at last - it is literally a very small room with maybe 7-9 tables in total. The very intimate setting is perfect for a romantic evening, maybe not so much for a girls night out. The servers were wonderful and we could not ask for a more attentive wait staff. We tried the Miami Spice menu and the portions were more than adequate and the food was all outstanding. There is a bar on the same floor with an outdoor patio with a great view of brickell for after dinner drinks as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Miami SpiceluvMiamiDined on 8/13/2013Went to Trapiche Room for a birthday dinner for four. Service was attentive, food was excellent, nice atmosphere. Liked the wine pairings. Would go again and recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.