The Terrace - Four Seasons Lanai
1 Keomoku Hwy
Lanai City, HI 96763Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
The Terrace - Four Seasons Lanai
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.fourseasons.com/koele/dining/restaurants/terrace/
- Phone: (808) 565-4580
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Daily 7:00am-11:00am
Lunch: Daily 11:00am-2:00pm
Dinner: Daily 6:00pm-9:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American, Hawaiian
- Executive Chef: Eren Guryel - Junior Executive Chef
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Nightly Live Hawaiian Music
A word from The Terrace - Four Seasons Lanai
Paying tribute to the stunning upcountry setting of The Lodge at Koele, the Terrace is an American Bistro. Offering a warm, yet casual setting, the Terrace is set overlooking manicured gardens and Reflecting Pond. Junior Executive Chef Eren Guryel incorporates local ingredients alongside worldly treats, creating hearty and flavourful upcountry cuisine, ideal to share over great wine with friends and family.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
The Terrace - Four Seasons Lanai - Best Restaurants in Lanai City ›
The Terrace - Four Seasons Lanai reviews from OpenTable diners
3 reviews since July 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.7Noise LevelQuiet
romantic (3)fit for foodies (2)special occasion (2)scenic view (1)neighborhood gem (1)Show More
- Always consistent!XavierVIPDined on 9/30/2014Always consistent! Very lovely setting. You are either facing outside to a spectacular large garden area with pond and tropical trees and foliage, or into the Lodge 'living room' filled with comfortable seating and always live music from 7-9 p.m.Special Features:
- Fantastic diningKikireganDined on 9/27/2014Our dining experience at The Terrace was excellent. The food was creative and delicious, and the service was outstanding. Our servers were very attentive to our needs, always checking back to see if we needed anything. They also surprised my husband with birthday cheese cake which was a nice touch.Special Features:
- The following 9 reviews are from the The Terrace - Four Seasons Lanai reviews archive.
- FantasticND09Dined on 7/9/2014Food was absolutely amazing. Drinks were delicious. Very nice atmosphere with a singer. Definitely recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- IowaguyVIPDined on 4/22/2014The Terrace at the Lodge is perfect for a quiet dinner. Service is attentative without being obtrusive. Most nights feature an acoustic guitar player. Makes for a romantic dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Experience a Beautiful LodgeLauraVIPDined on 2/28/2014We enjoyed our meal here but would have enjoyed it more if we had not felt cold. My husband was so cold he asked for a blanket which the hostess kindly supplied. Several other dining guest complained of feeling cold and were moved away from the doors or air vents. The staff was very sweet in trying to make us more comfortable. We would like to return when it is a warm summer night and sit outside to enjoy the beautiful gardens.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Both the fish dishes and theOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/2/2014Both the fish dishes and the short ribs were outstanding. The kale version of Caesar Salad was unusual. We didn't know until the music started that a Grammy award winning singer was performing in the lobby that night. He was a good singer, but it was difficult to talk any longer. We would have eaten a little earlier had we known.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yummy at The LodgeMingetteDined on 12/3/2013The food was to die for. The servers called you by name. It was a leisurely meal and very comforting. Meatloaf and skirt steak was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice place within koele lodge.FoodloverVIPDined on 8/15/2013Looking for something quaint and nice, this is it. All around good place. We will be back.Special Features:
- not a lot of food choicesOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 5/26/2013not a lot of food choices on island - the food was generally good (though the snapper at dinner was woefully overcooked) and the service enthusiastic - depending on what's happening in the lobby (because the seating is immediately adjacent to the lobby and essentially part of the room), the ambience can range from raucous to subdued - breakfast was a much better experience
- Gorgeous restaurant in theLomaKVIPDined on 11/4/2012Gorgeous restaurant in the Great Room of the Lodge at Koele. Two fireplaces and views of the ultra perfect gardens and lake. Food is classic Hawaiian with some game, I.e. venison. Seafood is fresh and well prepared.Special Features:
- Genuine Island Friendly Service...BenEBeaverDined on 11/2/2012Visited Fri. Nov. 2nd 6:45 pm, Party of 2 Adults The Terrace Restaurant, located at the Lodge at Koele, has a beautiful setting in the Great Hall. Its high ceiling and natural lighting adds to the ambiance of this Contemporary American themed restaurant. Serving Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner, this restaurant blends in perfectly into its mountain top setting, with superior and genuinely friendly service. My wife had the Turkey Pot Pie with Cheddar Cheese Crust, accompanied with a refreshing Apple Cranberry Salad. I the BBQ Fried Chicken entree accompanied with bite size pieces of watermelon and a hearty Kahuku Corn Salad. These dishes may sound like simple comfort food, but the taste and creativity were definitely five-star quality. OSpecial Features: