The Strip Club 104 a steak house
104 East Poinsett Street
Greer, SC 29651Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $30 and under
The Strip Club 104 a steak house
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.thestripclub104.com/
- Phone: (864) 877-9104
- Hours of Operation:
Friday: 11:30am - 1:30pm
Tuesday - Thursday: 4:30pm
Friday & Saturday: 4:30pm
Closed Sunday & Monday
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steakhouse, Southern, Tapas / Small Plates
- Executive Chef: Jason E Clark
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Turn your special occasions into memorable times at The Strip Club 104 Private Dining & Meeting Areas
Whether you're hosting a social gathering or business function, The Strip Club 104 will
custom-tailor an event worthy of the occasion. It's the personal touches that make an event special, and no one understands this better than we do. We will work with you to ensure that every detail - from the food and drinks to the ambience and timing - is exactly right
- Private Party Contact: Jason Clark 8648779104
A word from The Strip Club 104 a steak house
Created to inspire a new revolution in the tradition of steak houses, The Strip Club 104 breaks out of the smoky darkness of the steak house of old and brings to Greer, SC a new take on the old tradition. The finest house-aged Black Angus beef, creative side dishes that mimic comfort food and an atmosphere layered in leather, color and light will make your visit an experience of the senses. Jason Clark, along with long time friend and experienced Chef, Manager and hospitality King, Jeff Dye join forces so the long journey to find the finest steak is just around the corner.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
The Strip Club 104 a steak house reviews from OpenTable diners
10 reviews since July 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (8)fit for foodies (7)special occasion (6)great for outdoor dining (3)romantic (2)notable wine list (2)great for lunch (1)good for groups (1)hot spot (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Great steakhouse with a twistCAL83Dined on 10/16/2014Took my wife here for her birthday as a surprise, and it was a good experience. The staff was friendly, helpful and knowledgeable, and the food was great. If you are looking for a good place for a special occasion, this is a good one. The steaks were cooked to perfection, and the sides had some nice "southern" twists. I definitely recommend the Texas Pete Jelly with fried okra... mmmmm.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun Menu; Outstanding ServiceMarcelParcelDined on 9/24/2014Very creative menu with lots to choose from. Service (Emily) was about the best we have experienced since we moved to the upstate 15 years ago. She helped with menu selections and anticipated our needs before being asked. Our meal was fun and enjoyable.Special Features:
- The following 28 reviews are from the The Strip Club 104 a steak house reviews archive.
- First timersOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 7/2/2014This was our first visit to The Strip Club 104, but it won't be our last. It was a little noisy inside, so we decided to dine on the patio. Although it was a warm night, the fans made it comfortable. Enjoyed a very nice birthday dinner - the food and service were great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experience.RilesDined on 5/21/2014Maybe the best steakhouse in the Greenville Spartanburg area.Special Features:
- Delicious surpriseLopezVIPDined on 4/30/2014Food was innovative and very flavorful. We will be backSpecial Features:
- Spectacular!SharoniDined on 4/24/2014We had a wonderful dining experience at The Strip Club 104. The homemade fried bologna was unique and delicious, the steaks were perfectly cooked to order, and the sides were very tasty. We sat outside, where the ambience was very relaxing, as we watched others dine and pass through the courtyard. Dave Desmelik was also playing various guitars that evening: a jazzy, eclectic beat that was not too loud. Spectacular all around!Special Features:
- This is a good steak restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/26/2014This is a good steak restaurant where the best on the menu is not steak. We found the steaks "average", but other selections very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our 19th Wedding anniversary.......OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/25/2014Our 19th Wedding anniversary........We were comped a nice glass of wine.....nice gesture... with the exception of the calamari(very good) I thought the food was only average......service was good and friendly not lacking in effort......would not make a special effort to return
- Phenomenal dining in downtown GreerJARIDined on 2/26/2014This is one Strip Club you can be proud to bring your mother to. Jason and his team exceed expectations in any aspect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Treat Yourself (& Another)DinnerBelleDined on 2/20/2014Wonderful evening of superb dining and excellent service. Highly recommended to anyone who likes a memorable meal on several levels.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- For our party of 6 with differentOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/30/2014For our party of 6 with different tastes, everyone said their dinner was outstanding. We enjoyed the food and excellent service.Special Features:
- Great evening with FamilyOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/26/2013Perfect stop on the way home from the airport with family from out of town. Wonderful food, great ambiance, good service. All in all, a wonderful evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Big MenuOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/26/2013My second trip to the Strip Club and I will return. Both the drink and food menu are large with very interesting choices. The food is excellent and well prepared. The drink menu has many interesting choices. All the dishes coming from the kitchen looked great. The atmosphere was lively post Christmas making it somewhat difficult to carry on a conversation at our large table. We will definitly returnSpecial Features:
- Great FoodMireyavilleDined on 11/26/2013I was looking for a place to satisfy my steak craving. Well i have found it. I had a wonderful experience dinning here, the food was delicious. This is now my new favorite place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CelebrateLuv2dineDined on 9/26/2013Great place to celebrate special occasion. Have some round tables which makes conversation More enjoyable. The food was delicious. The Chef can cook a steak well done without burning it. Restaurant offers small plate & larger plate For different appetites. Desserts were Fabulous. Great dining experience !!! It was easy to carry on conversation. Did not find it too be as noisy as some restaurants.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unique Gem in the middle of GreerOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/25/2013Despite the many amazing restaurants in Greenville, SC, there is nothing quite like the Strip Club. The excellent service coupled by terrific, unique dishes make this restaurant I continue to return to.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Greenville's Best May Be in GreerOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 6/4/2013Just outstanding. Imaginative menu. Small and large plates of almost everything. The kitchen uses great ingredients and great care. Front of the house is well managed and staffed. While red meat is clearly the speciality the seafood is marvelous. A true gem!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperiencemaggieVIPDined on 5/30/2013My husband and I were visiting from out of town and we met two local friends for dinner. We had beautiful weather and were able to take advantage of the front courtyard patio as our dinning spot. An acoustic guitar player added to the already delightful ambiance. Our server understood that we wanted to visit and take our time and did a wonderful job with the timing of our meals. A spectacular evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our favorite placeOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/16/2013We love going to The Strip Club 104, the food is wonderful and the staff is amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My new favorite steakhouseMicheleDined on 3/14/2013Great food, well prepared and excellent variety of choices. Nice atmosphere although a little noisy for chatting.Special Features:
- This was a great find. I tookWTS5VIPDined on 3/6/2013This was a great find. I took clients and they were very impressed. Food was excellent.Special Features:
- Great food and very good service.rd1970Dined on 2/13/2013Great food and very good service. Service was a little slow, but I still rate it as very good.Special Features:
- Hidden Gem in GreerTigergradenDined on 2/13/2013The food is absolutely delicious......everything on the menu is wonderful. The steaks are juicy and amazing. The service is wonderful as well would recommend to anyone and everyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Give your review a title (optional)journeytofunDined on 2/7/2013The table was ready for us when we walked in and was near the window. Staff was very efficient and made us relaxed.Special Features:
- Always have a great meal.RTD60Dined on 12/27/2012Always have a great meal. Bin 112 and The Strip Club 104 a steak house always come to mind when we are deciding where to dine. Normally we have to flip coin to decide. We were in the mood for steak so we booked here.Special Features:
- Strip Club is one of my favoriteOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/18/2012Strip Club is one of my favorite places in all of Greenville/Greer. The food, the service, the drinks are all spectacular on a consistent basis. Be sure to try the mussels .. One of the best appetizers on the menu. We love the option of the smaller portions as it allows you to have an appetizer, salad and entree.Special Features:
- We had been here one timekatielynnDined on 12/18/2012We had been here one time before and ate at the bar because we didn't have reservations. This time friends wanted to go out and eat and I suggested strip club. We had a great time and the only regret is we couldn't eat everything. So we have made a pact to return again and again and eat oursekves through the menu!:-)Special Features:
- Excellent Steaks & Wine Selection.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/4/2012Excellent Steaks & Wine Selection. A true "Hidden Gem" for the Greer area & Upstate... Highly Recommend!!!Special Features:
- Greer great steaksOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/31/2012Wonderful find! Staff was great & the food outstanding.Special Features:
- Went for a girl's night out.OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/26/2012Went for a girl's night out. The food was delicious, and the service was impeccable. The wine list is great! Will definitely be back.Special Features: