The StoneRose Restaurant
822 Fayette Street
Conshohocken, PA 19428Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
The StoneRose Restaurant
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.thestonerose.com/
- Phone: 4845327300
- Hours of Operation:
Monday -Friday: 11:30 - 3:30pm;
Saturday: 12:00pm - 3:30pm;
Sunday -Thursday: 3:30pm - 10:00pm;
Friday - Saturday: 3:30pm - 11:00pm;
Late night menu Friday - Saturday 11pm - 12am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Will Langlois
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wine
- Special Events: Happier Hours 5pm - 7pm
Monday & Tuesday - Flight Night
Our favorite wines offered in tasting portions.
Wednesday - Local Crafts
All local draft beers $4
Introducing Karamoor Estates Vineyard Wine
Thursday - Half Price Bottles
Choose any wine from our list at half the cost!
Friday - Top Shelf
Tanqueray Gin & Ketel One Vodka drinks $6
Benegas Malbec & Jovly Vouvray $6
Riverhorse Brewery Drafts $4
Friday - Saturday 11pm - 12am
Late Night Menu served at the bar and cocktail tables
A word from The StoneRose Restaurant
The StoneRose Restaurant strives to be Conshohocken's destination for inspired cuisine focusing on the bounty of quality seasonal ingredients right from our backyard in southeastern Pennsylvania.Continued
In addition to our lunch and dinner menus, we offer a beer list featuring the best local craft brews, Conshohocken's finest wine list and perfectly created cocktails.
In addition to our lunch and dinner menus, we offer a beer list featuring the best local craft brews, Conshohocken's finest wine list and perfectly created cocktails.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
The StoneRose Restaurant - Best Restaurants in Conshohocken ›
The StoneRose Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
106 reviews since May 19, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (69)fit for foodies (48)great for outdoor dining (32)special occasion (31)romantic (29)great for lunch (28)hot spot (27)vibrant bar scene (26)notable wine list (22)great for brunch (13)good for groups (10)late-night find (4)kid-friendly (2)Show More
- Good but too loud and busyMPfromPAVIPDined on 9/12/2014Stone Rose is very lively and has a great bar, and the food is very good. We went there for dinner and the restaurant was pretty full. So much so that our server who was very nice was just too busy to provide the service we'd expect from a nice spot such as this. Attention was minimal. Food was very good. Restaurant noise rose to a level of too loud for two people to have a conversation. If I went back for dinner I'd probably not go on a weekend, but I'd go there for drinks only with friends.Special Features:
- Great with co-workersfeedmeDined on 9/9/2014I took my coworkers who were here from out of town to this place. It worked out well. They loved the food and really enjoyed the outdoors. I wish I would have gotten the chicken like I was originally planning on getting. But my flatbread wasn't so bad. Just needed a protein on it. Other then that, the wine selection was awesome and over we had a great time.Special Features:
- Excellent choice for restaurant!luv2eatDined on 9/8/2014Food was fantastic, the service was just right (friendly, great suggestions but didn't over-do it). App was easy to use for reservations. Overall I would be a repeat customer if I lived in the area. The black cherry mojito is a must try!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Business Managersn123diningDined on 9/8/2014Great local hidden gem, our place to go for both lunch and dinner. Everything was great.Special Features:
- MusikFind1VIPDined on 9/7/2014The noise level is so energetic that our meal was not comfortable. As many reviewers have said this is a big problem for this restaurant.
- You need a place like this!CrustyCurmudgeonVIPDined on 9/6/2014StoneRose defines the "great neighborhood place". You get a fine meal at reasonable cost that's tasty, very nicely plated, served by really nice people who take good care of you in clean, comfortable and attractive surroundings. The menu's varied enough to accommodate pretty much anyone's taste, and the wine list has some delicious wines at fair prices starting well under $50 a bottle. The bar pours are generous, and if you can't enjoy the evening here you're just an old grinch. We saw no one without a smile the whole evening, including each other.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedNeverAgainDined on 9/5/2014Went there on 9/5 for dinner to celebrate my wedding anniversary...bad choice. The service was horrible. When we arrived we were told that the dining area was full, (even though we had a table reservation) and we had to sit in the bar area. Then shortly after, I saw the hostess escort another couple to the "full" dining room. It took our waiter several minutes to even come greet us. After he took our orders, we literally never saw him again until he brought our bill. Someone else brought our food, and we had to flag down another staff member to refresh our drinks. The area we sat in was so loud, that my husband and I couldn't even hear each other unless we screamed at each other. To top it off, the food was bland.
- UncleBVIPDined on 8/30/2014Great place. Regulars who will be back.. Thanks for a great meal as always.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent as alwaysUncleBVIPDined on 8/28/2014Not much else to say but have been regulars for awhile and Stone Rose is always terrific, consistent, and well staffed. Thank youSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious foodHollydogDined on 8/22/2014Everything we ate was delicious. It always started with something familiar like pork chops and cod. And then combined unusual ingredients that took the dish to a much level.Special Features:
- DiningExpert99Dined on 8/20/2014Excellent food quality and good service. Only negative was loud atmosphere due to all the hard surfaces.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/16/2014Been in Conshy for over a year and have heard great things about the restaurant. Finally stopped there last weekend. It absolutely did not disappoint. The food was spectacular, the wine selection very broad, the service attentive but not overbearing. A little bit on the pricey side but I expected it and feel it was well worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good ole Stone RoseUncleBVIPDined on 8/14/2014Stone Rosé opened the month we moved to W Conshy in 09!and has been our favorite restaurant since... We go about once a month or two and its consistently been one of the top 1-2 restaurants since as others in town rise and fall.. It can get crowded or loud at times so we usually try and go and sit outside on Sundays or week lights.. Good solid food and really nice staff.. Pork chop is a surprise Stellar meal and the cheeseboard is best you'll find.. Decent craft line up and great unique wines.. Always solid and reliable. Staff alway seems happy which is always a good sign.. Will continue to be a regular..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome Restaurant!ajvconshyDined on 8/9/2014We love the StoneRose! Hands down one of the best restaurants in the area, the service and food are always impeccable at this trendy neighborhood gem! The menu covers everything from salads to swordfish although my favorites are the seasonal flatbreads and the burger both of which are incredible! The extensive beverage menu allows you to anything from craft beers to Italian wines depending on your fancy, if you haven't been here yet, shame on you!Special Features:
- Very nice dinnerSusannahDined on 8/5/2014Had a lovely dinner outside - and even though the outdoor seating area is small - I find it worth the wait on a beautiful summer night. My father said it was "the best meal of the summer" - and he travels and goes out to dinner at least 2 times/a week! He had the short ribs and mac and cheese entree - and was even raving about it the next morning! I had the flatbread of the day, which was a medley of mushrooms and soft cheeses - it was heavenly. Would highly recommend if you are passing through Conshy!Special Features:
- Great foodMlm3679Dined on 8/1/2014The braised short rib over Mac and cheese is amazing. Got it as a starter, with the pan seared sea scallops as my entree, also wonderful. The truffle fries were amazing and whatever the dusting on my green beans was, made me eat them all and wish there were more. Can't go wrong at The Stone Rose.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Stone RoseFoodyDined on 7/30/2014I was very excited to go here for the first time based on all the reviews. I was surprised at how loud it was. Would have been better outside but we were late for a variety of reasons and they sat us. It was a busy Wednesday night. They have some interesting items. I had the melon gazpacho which was very different and interesting. The signature dish, short ribs and mac and cheese was an appetizer size and the right size which grew on me. I was not wowed by the place but maybe it was an off-night for them or myself. The salad was very good and the wait staff was very attentive. The cocktail was interesting and good, also different with its cucumber. Fun place to go and sit outsideSpecial Features:
- Delicious, Accommodating, RomanticMK6785Dined on 7/28/2014I've been to StoneRose on several occasions, and there are many reasons that I continue to dine there. Everything I've ordered there has exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend the Short Rib Mac & Cheese and the burger, and their flatbreads never disappoint. Their beer and wine selection is abundant, which makes this restaurant even more desirable. The staff is so friendly and accommodating! This is a Conshohocken gem.Special Features:
- Great wine selectionKatymcDined on 7/25/2014I really enjoyed my dining experience at the stone rose. It's quaint and intimate. The wine selection was perfect. I had the filet and it was fantastic. I definitely recommend for a great date spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food and Great TimeChrisDined on 7/19/2014We've visited many of the restaurants in the Conshohocken area and were looking trying a new place. Our table of 4 shared the short rib flatbread which was savory and excellent. For entrees, our table had the bison steak which was amazing and tender, the scallops which were pan seared and melted in one of our diners mouths, and two of the sea bass specials that were seasoned well and prepared perfectly. The food was excellent. For desert we ordered the berry cheesecake and fried pound cake. Mistakenly we were brought the bread pudding in place of the fried pound cake, but we didn't notice as the deserts were out of this world, the cheesecake being one of the best we've ever had. On top of the food being great, our server was wonderful!Special Features:
- Loved it! Can't wait to go back!!ExperteaterVIPDined on 7/18/2014What a find! Had dinner here in Fri night. Went early and got a see outside. Didn't expect much but the food here is AWESOME!!! The heirloom tomato/mozzarella salad was the best I ever had, and that is saying something bc I order this whenever it's on the menu. The flat bread was outstanding. Perfectly cooked, perfect balance of cheeses and bacon and arugula, yum!! And the entrees were equally delicious. I had the scallops and my husband had the swordfish. Finally, wines by the glass were really nice!! I absolutely recommend this place and I am definitely going back SOON!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great spot in Conshy!KnowsgoodeatsVIPDined on 7/18/2014Terrific food. Outstanding burger Mac and cheese entree with short ribs very a real treat. A must go, again and again I give it six stars on a 5 star scale.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2003VIPDined on 7/17/2014The hamburger is good, but is more like a meatball. Would prefer that they go back to a traditional patty that fits the roll.Special Features:
- Great Business LunchRJS123VIPDined on 7/17/2014Service was very good as was the food in this neighborhood restaurant. Perfect for a business lunch.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always terrificUncleBVIPDined on 7/9/2014Has been a great place to eat for years now.. Never disappoints. Menu has always changed and we always find a good meal or bottle of wine that is unique. Had the striped bass last time out and it was delicious. Staff is super. Just always a solid night out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- conshy favekplgemDined on 7/9/2014Always love the SR. Have been going since day 1.. The foods always great. Service is always great. Bar crowd is always having a great time. French onion soup is to die for! Best I've ever had! I even get it in the summer! Was disappointed in the crab cakes this time around, (too many peppers in filling) although for the most part they are always good. I'm in the rest biz and know everything cannot be great 100% of the time. Nevertheless, had a great time at dinner catching up with a friend. We made friends with the couple next to us. Its always such a friendly crowd. I think the local menu is a nice addition. I feel SR needs to switch the menu up a bit. Change some items seasonally bc Im sure it will be great! Always recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good date night pickOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/8/2014Good food, service and atmosphere, although a bit loud at times. Be sure to make a reservation because this place gets busy!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable stop in ConshohockenFlyOrDriveDined on 7/6/2014We made an Open Table reservation for an outdoor table noting that we need it in the shade (son and girlfriend brought their small dog and my wife can't sit in the sun). They acknowledged our reservation and special request and were able to accommodate us. They have a fine selection of craft beers and a nice Sunday Sangria. 3 of us had the fish tacos with the Kennebec fries and the other person had the Crab, Avocado & Roasted Pepper Salad. All of our food was on point and we especially enjoyed these Kennebec fries! All in all a very nice Sunday brunch experience. Note: the interior seating looks very nice as well as the bar area.Special Features:
- all-time treatalltimetreatDined on 7/5/2014waitress felt like old friend..had ancient gift certificate which was embraced-no problem..food and atmosphere vied for greatness..combined homey with elegance-not ezSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hey?!?OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/28/2014Food and service is outstanding, our water glasses were ALWAYs filled, food choice was amazing and the food was as well. There is outdoor, bar and dining room seating. We were in the dining room and we could not hear the person on the other side of the table. Next time we will ask for outdoor seating.Special Features:
- Great spotOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 6/26/2014Happy to have this in conshy. The burger is very good. Prices are high, probably a bit too pricey for Conshy, but there is no other place like it around.Special Features:
- Great place for lunchMimiVIPDined on 6/24/2014We go here all the time but I especially love their lunch! It's quick for those who need to get back to work and has many healthy options. My go to favorite is either the Toasted Goat Cheese Salad with Grilled Salmon or Turkey Avocado Sandwich on Toasted Whole Wheat. However, if you want to go all out- the short rib pizza is to die for!
- Excellent!IheartfoodDined on 6/23/2014We dined on a Monday night at the StoneRose. Our server was friendly and recommended one of their half prices bottles of wine to try. It was a red that I have never heard of and it was so good! The food was delicious as well. We shared a crab and avocado salad, short ribs over Mac and cheese and seared tuna. Even the homemade bread was amazing! We ended the night with a homemade cheesecake. I don't live in the area but I will definitely find my way back to this gem!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fish tacosdapperDined on 6/23/2014My friend had fish tacos. He said he wouldn't get them again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BabsDined on 6/20/2014Portions of some of the dishes were too small- e.g. Scallops / only 3. Each scallop costs about $9.00?
- Great Lunch!OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 6/19/2014Very much enjoyed lunch here and they were accommodating with my 10-year old, letting her get the fantastic mac-n-cheese side dish as her meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Suprisingly Sophisticated MenuChefSCDDined on 6/16/2014mussels with chorizo, braised short ribs with macaroni and cheese, pan seared scallops, bison steak, I was pleasantly surprised by how well cooked everything was, it was seasoned perfectly and presented it a tasteful manner. Save room for the chocolate bread pudding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service not on par with foodgvjsDined on 6/15/2014First time there, took my father there for father's day. Friendly staff, nice ambiance and very good food, however I have three gripes: 1) We went for an early dinner only to learn that they serve brunch until 5 which left our choices limited. 2) The food took a really really long time to come out and there were only a handful of guests there. 3) My dad had one spoonful of his soup and did not care for it, the waitress asked him how did he like the soup and he said he didn't care for it and she said oh and walked away, I had to ask her to exchange it for different soup, I shouldn't have had to ask. Overall I will go back for the very good food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing.SayRaVIPDined on 6/12/2014I really want to love this place, but just can't. I've been a few times but I think the last time was it for me. The first time I went I loved the calamari—so much I've had cravings for it—but have ordered a few times since and it has never been as good. It's either undercooked or overcooked. My boyfriend ordered a rare burger, it came out medium so we sent it back. No apology, no comped drink, no comment from the manager, nothing. Just another burger (closer to med rare this time) about 10 minutes later. I ordered the Ginger Martini - it was barely shaken and way too syrupy. We're both in the business (I run an event staffing company, he's a Exec Sous at a successful restaurant) and we love to support local places, but that was it for us.
- Amazing foodCarlaswiftDined on 6/12/2014Everyone was overly pleased with their appetizers and lunch. Very delicious and very accommodatin and friendly service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.