The Stephanie Inn Dining Room
2740 S Pacific
Cannon Beach, OR 97110Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $50 and over
The Stephanie Inn Dining Room
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.stephanie-inn.com/diningroom
- Phone: (800) 633-3466
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Daily: 5:00pm - 8:30pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Aaron Bedard
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: No
- Additional Details: Beer, Fireplace, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Wine
- Special Events: Information on special dining events can be found at http://www.stephanieinn.com/special-dining-events.asp
A word from The Stephanie Inn Dining Room
Each evening our menu features a choice of five entrees and a selection of al carte dishes – including starters, soups and desserts. If you choose let our chef be your guide and select the chef’s delicious multi-course prix fixe menu. Northwest cuisine at its finest: creative, innovative and delicious. Please note that The Stephanie Inn welcomes children over 12.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
The Stephanie Inn Dining Room - Best Restaurants in Cannon Beach ›
The Stephanie Inn Dining Room reviews from OpenTable diners
29 reviews since July 27, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelQuiet
romantic (21)special occasion (20)fit for foodies (14)notable wine list (13)scenic view (6)neighborhood gem (5)hot spot (2)great for brunch (1)Show More
- Another Amazing Dining ExperiencedavnikDined on 11/8/2014Been here several times and with each they have raised the bar on all fronts from the service to the cuisine to the ambiance. A great place to dine that I would easily recommend to all my food fanatical friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic food, not servicePleasindagfDined on 10/31/2014Went here on our anniversary, spending the weekend in Seaside. Service was below mediocre. We had a reservation, arrived a few minutes early and were seated 10-15 minutes later. At this point, no problem. We get seated and wait nearly 20 minutes to be greeted, as other tables were helped multiple times. We order drinks and again, wait. For our 8:30 reservation, I was served my first glass of wine at 9:12. The waitress was bussing the empty table next to us, looked over stunned and rushed to get our drinks. No apology. THE FOOD-- almost made up for everything, entirely. Hats off to the chef, INCREDIBLE! The best steak you will ever have. Gnocchi was to die for. Best food on the Oregon Coast. Hopefully it was an off night for the service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedDaisyDined on 10/16/2014For the price of the meal we were disappointed in the entree we chose. The Filet Mignon we thought was a pot roast. The dining room overlooks the parking lot, not the ocean. Surprised.
- birthday celebration1934Dined on 10/1/2014We came here for my husbands birthday and it could not have been better anyplace in the world. He thoroughly enjoyed everything about The Inn. Our room was on the 3rd floor with a fantastic view of the ocean and Haystack Rock and the magnificent beach. the wine gathering in the afternoon was wonderful. You not only enjoy the wine & snacks but you get a chance to meet the other guests. Our dinner was fabulous. I had the lamb and he had the filet.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Stephanie still has it!sal52Dined on 9/30/2014We returned for a special birthday dinner after enjoying a few dining experiences at Stephanie's in the past. Room, service, and food (and wine parings) were great. They have an ala cart and prix fix approach to the menu now, with multiple seatings each evening. This approach was different from the two seatings, all prix fix of the past, during which guests were greeted by the chef, who then described the selections. We missed that. But although no chef presence now, we did have a very good time.Special Features:
- AndanDined on 9/17/2014Shelly was very frendly and sweat. Food excellent.Special Features:
- ShanitaDined on 9/13/2014Such a wonderful experience! We celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary and we enjoyed every aspect of the evening! Definitely plan on going there again!! One bit of advise for Open table: in my initial reservation; I had put a note in there that this was our anniversary but once we got to the restaurant they had no idea but they graciously turned their focus on providing a fantastic dinner experience to my husband and myself. If added notes aren't going to be considered and/or read, maybe removing that option from the reservation screen is a thought.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pick from the specialsCBfansDined on 9/9/2014The chef does an amazing job of picking seasonally available ingredients and using them in innovative ways. Fresh fish specials are particularly good.Special Features:
- Wonderful anniversaryAndyk503Dined on 9/6/2014Every thing was very nice. We did the Chefs four course and each course was better the last. A bit too much wine ,if you drink it all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MarkDined on 9/3/2014Best dinner in Oregon in 5 years. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ----------------------------------Special Features:
- Overpriced, underwhelmedHard2pleaseVIPDined on 9/3/2014We were hoping for a lot from Stephanie inn based on reviews but it was fairly disappointing. We decided to do an ala carte dinner and started with the scallops (which were fantastic) and had the dugenous crab and lobster cakes and the black cod entres. For $48, you got two crab cakes that were exceptionally heavy with liberal use of mayonnaise on a bed of buttery over cooked orzo pasta. Our server had difficulty pronouncing many of the ingredients in the dishes and seemed a bit confused. We felt there could have been better seafood options for significantly less money on the coast.
- Perfect for our anniversaryPortlandJoeHDined on 8/21/2014This is a special place for a special occasion. Food and setting are outstanding, and the staff makes you feel very special indeed. We couldn't have hoped for more.Special Features:
- honeymooners delightseasoned4x4uDined on 8/13/2014Excellent food, superb service, very special evening. Selective menu, intimate dining, very well executed. Very nice wine list; the recommended pairings were well chosen. Chocolate creme Brule! Pricey but worth it. A real class act. Unsurpassed on this trip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Luv2EatDined on 8/11/2014We had a wonderful meal at Stephanie's. The Chef's select menu and wine pairing was well done. The dining room was recently remodeled in a soft palette of colors and woods--casual sophistication. A dining experience well worth the investment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Incredible meal.AnniversaryweekDined on 8/6/2014Food was amazing. By far the best meal we had during our 5 days in Cannon Beach and one of the best meals we have had anywhere in the past year.Special Features:
- Special OccasionskidoggerDined on 8/5/2014Great food, great service, an excellent place to have a special occasion such as our recent 25 year anniversary. Not cheap, but absolutely the best place for a special occasion or to celebrate.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EatnGoodDined on 8/2/2014The Stephanie Inn was a great surprise. Our dinner was terrific (a fish special) and the wine pairings were spot on. It was our best meal on the Oregon coast.Special Features:
- The following 0 reviews are from the The Stephanie Inn Dining Room reviews archive.