233 East Bennet Avenue
Cripple Creek, CO 80813Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.broncobillyscasino.com/cripple-creek-co-top-restaurants/
- Phone: 7196892909
- Hours of Operation:
Thursday - Friday: 4:00pm -10:00pm
Saturday: 2:00pm -10:00pm
Sunday: 1:00pm -9:00pm
- Payment Options:
- Cuisine: Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
A word from The SteakHouse
The Steakhouse has been lauded as having the “Best Steak Dinner” in Cripple Creek and one of the best steakhouses in Southern Colorado. The Steakhouse is a hidden gem only an hour away from Colorado Springs.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
The SteakHouse - Best Restaurants in Cripple Creek ›
The SteakHouse reviews from OpenTable diners
78 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (54)romantic (34)neighborhood gem (20)fit for foodies (17)good for groups (12)late-night find (11)hot spot (7)kid-friendly (6)great for brunch (2)notable wine list (2)great for lunch (2)scenic view (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Great food!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014The food was fantastic, cooked to our specifications and the portions were just right. Not tiny, not too huge. Our only beef (pardon the pun), was that we had a reservation and still stood around waiting for almost 20 minutes to be seated. It took about 10 minutes to be acknowledged that they would be with us momentarily and then another 10 minutes for them to show us to our seats. Other than that, the experience was fine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OUTSTANDINGDonnaDined on 9/13/2014Once again the Steakhouse has outdone themselves with the fabulous food and service. Would recommend everyone who goes to Cripple Creek to check it out. You won't be disappointed.Special Features:
- PortionsRobbyDined on 9/13/2014I thought that the steak portions were small compared to the Outback or other chain restaurants. The steak was cooked to perfection...just wanted more!Special Features:
- Cripple Creeks' finestJoeyDined on 9/6/2014We have been frequenting The Steakhouse for many years because of its continued satisfying food, service and ambience. We have never had a bad meal and have only had great service with the ever friendly staff. It is a very comfortable place to eat. It is upstairs of Bronco Billy's Casino, so is not suitable for children; we have never seen any children at the restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- All but prime rib was great!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/4/2014Salads, onion straws, ribs, bread were great. The prime rib, although pretty rare, was tough.Special Features:
- Yummy foodyab1969Dined on 8/30/2014I had the salmon which was excellent. However, I also got the mango chuntey which was not good at all. The waitress was great and she took off the chutney from our bill. The service is excellent. My husband got the prime rib, which was cooked exactly as he ordered it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- greatplaceDined on 8/30/2014The food and service are always outstanding. My wife and I always enjoy the restaurant and its servers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The SteakhouseJack04Dined on 8/29/2014Great service, great food. The veggies were Brussel spouts with mushrooms, not my favorite.Special Features:
- Best steak in Cripple CreekColoradoTravelerDined on 8/28/2014They cook steak right and have friendly service. Upstairs entrance from rear of building for those that like a stair free route.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/24/2014Was seated and served timely and had great waitress who took the time to explain some of menu and make some recommendations;Special Features:
- Amazing and best service aroundmountainlivinDined on 8/24/2014This is not my first time at Broncos Steakhouse because for one, the food is amazing and two.. they have the best service! !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FreeisbestDined on 8/23/2014Great if you are up in cripple creek. Don't forget to get a reservationSpecial Features:
- best dining in cripple creekWildMoDined on 8/16/2014The steak/prime rib was cooked precisely to our specifications. Side dishes well prepared also. Dining in this town is iffy to say the least and we've had more than one bad experience. Bronco Billys steakhouse however seems to be a sure bet (this was our second time there). In particular the service was outstanding. Our waitress was a real gem. :)Special Features:
- Bronco Billy's steakhouseSteakhouseDined on 8/15/2014Always enjoy the steakhouse. a bit pricey but always predictably good food . Not very many restaurants to choose from in Cripple Creek, and prefer to dine at the steakhouse when available.Special Features:
- DawillDined on 8/15/2014As usual the meal was great. I never had a raspberry covered pork chop before We but hope to eat another at the Steak House.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/7/2014We enjoyed our meal as always....the food is always the best ever. This was the first time we had poor service though. We are used to having the service match the food quality so it was disappointing. We were celebrating my daughters 21st birthday so it would have been nice to have things go a little better. Our server was an older gentleman with glasses who I had never seen before.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We LOVE the Steak HousecoljackDined on 8/7/2014In our opinion, the best place for steak in the Springs area. Consistent quality, great service. And the leftovers make a terrific meal!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TootsDined on 7/31/2014We eat here every time that we stay in Cripple Creek overnight. The food is always great and fresh. The steaks are "to die for" and prepared perfectly. The prices are moderate and the amount of food given you is quite ample. Using this site to make our reservations made everything so easy. The night that we arrived for dinner there was no "hitch" at all. I would recommend the site and of course the Steakhouse to anyone.Special Features:
- Delicious food/ not for romanceluckiedinerDined on 7/26/2014We loved the food, and we did like our waiter, but very chaotic inside. When making the reservations I asked for a quiet, isolated table. We were seated next to the staffs kitchen door.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OrizahDined on 7/25/2014Sandy our waitress was very good to us. Does wonderful at her job and of course the food was excellent. Always love to eat at Bronco's Billy's Steakhouse.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodweddingdaydinerDined on 7/19/2014Nice selection of steaks. One of the best steak dinners I have had.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best food and serviceyumyumDined on 7/19/2014As usual, our group of five had a great dining experience at The Steakhouse. The food was excellent, and our server, Sandy, was perfect!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/19/2014Food is fine, but not really the fine dining option that it used to be, nor what you'd expect from the prices. Wine selection is dismal.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/17/2014We had an absolutely fabulous dinner. Our server, Julie, was the BEST. On our next visit she is who we would want. Love the cozy booths!. Have nothing negative at all to say. Presentation of each dish was superb. YUM YUM! Artichoke and spinach dish was best I've ever had! And the Bronco Brownie was to die for. Thanks for a wonderful dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- outstandingDaveDined on 7/17/2014Great service, great food. Enjoyed our evening. We wish that the steak house was open all week.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MountainDinerDined on 7/13/2014The food and wine was really very good except for the apple crumb pie that seemed a little dried out. The service was great as well. It took quite a bit longer than we thought it should for our entree however. Not the server's fault. Also, don't get me wrong, I love rock & roll, etc., but I don't really think it's condusive to a successful dining experience. When I go out to dinner, especially for a special occasion, I like to listen to something a little more soothing and relaxing, not music that makes me eat fast. I can never understand why some restaurants play rock when people are eating.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticjgcpaDined on 7/12/2014Love this restaurant! Table side Guac fabulous! Friendly Staff.Special Features:
- NewtotownDined on 7/11/2014Friends of ours recommended The Steakhouse for our anniversary and I was hesistant at first because I wanted a romantic place and I figured a steak house was just a steakhouse. But she paid for it so we went. It was wonderful. The food was delicious and beautifully presented. The server was friendly and attentive but not overbearing and intrusive. We had a wonderful time and will definitely return.Special Features:
- DisappointingoceanDined on 7/10/2014We made the reservation online. In the information to the restaurant box, we stated that we were celebrating our 40th anniversary and were hoping for a quiet little spot in the restaurant. I wonder if anyone even reads those requests ... no one even mentioned the anniversary. The hostess sat us at the most trafficed area in the entire restaurant. I spotted two empty tables in a cozy corner close by and asked the hostess if we could be relocated there. It was not allowed. The food was ok but not up to the price. The only good experience there was our waitress. She was a sweetheart.
- Strange menuchefswifeDined on 7/6/2014We tried to get in a bit earlier as we were hungry and half of the restaurant was empty but they would not accommodate us. Even when we arrived at our reservation time it was the same. The menu was strange to say the least and not at all what you would expect. I had a starter salad that was ridiculously large. My steak came out under done and had to send it back but it was good after that. Cheddar cheese mashed potatoes were not mashed but very chunky with shredded cheese on top, expected them to be smooth and creamy with cheese blended in. Creamed spinach was ok but a little liquid-y. The most bizarre was my martini that should have been made with dry vermouth but was instead made with sweet vermouth. Over-priced for what it was.
- The Best Steakhouse!GrandmaFord6Dined on 7/5/2014The food was delicious, cooked perfect, service (Kurt) was friendly and knowledgable, and you won't leave hungry. Truly, the best steak dinner in the State!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SteakLuvafullbellyDined on 7/3/2014I always order the butterfly filet and the blue cheese dressing on my salad. The bread is fresh and the house wine is just fine. I would love to try the dessert but I am always too full.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great SpotColoradoGirlDined on 7/3/2014We love the food and the service was excellent! We've eaten there on several occasions and have taken family and friends - everyone really enjoyed the Steakhouse.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best WaitressOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/29/2014Sandy was probably the best Waitress we've ever had and we've eaten out a lot! This was a great place to come after yhe Butte Theatre. We'll be nack for sure!I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingRy2014Dined on 6/28/2014The food was the absolute best. Everyone was very attentive and we were served in a timely matter. Our waiter was friendly and helpful. We will definitely be going back, as well as, referring to others.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The SteakhouseJack04Dined on 6/27/2014We love eating "The Steakhouse" when visiting Cripple Creek, Colo. Making the reservation on-line made it so easy and worry free. The food and service was great.Special Features:
- FreeisbestDined on 6/26/2014Great food and free makes it even better when you play in CCSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- VirgDined on 6/26/2014Went for our 49th wedding anniversary so it was a special occasion! Did the hotel room and meal booking. We really enjoyed ourselves, service was great. They even gave us a small cake for our anniversary.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- steak house bronko billysOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/19/2014This is an outstanding restaurant--one of the best in southern Colorado.Special Features:
- Excellent Prime Riblrk1Dined on 6/14/2014Had a wonderful dinner to celebrate our 29th anniversary. The prime rib was pure perfection and the baked potatoes were exceptional. The wine list is short but sufficient.Special Features: