THE Steakhouse at Circus Circus - Las Vegas
Circus Circus Hotel & Casino
2880 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Circus Circus Hotel & Casino
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
THE Steakhouse at Circus Circus - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.circuscircus.com/dining/the_steakhouse
- Phone: 7027943767
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Friday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
Dine with us between 4 and 6 and enjoy half priced cocktails, and $5.00 Sterling Vintners wines by the glass for $5.00 EXCLUDING SATURDAYS AND HOLIDAYS.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Bob Obrien
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from THE Steakhouse at Circus Circus - Las Vegas
The Steak House has recently been named Top Las Vegas Steak House by Zagat. The Steak House has been thrilling diners with it’s top grade meats served by a friendly, gracious staff for over 29 years. The Steak House also features a glass enclosed dry aging locker. Top grade Midwestern beef is aged for 21 days at 37 degrees Fahrenheit & 85 percent relative humidity. This process tenderizes the meat & gives it a distinct flavor, which is further enhanced by preparing the beef over an open-hearth mesquite charcoal broiler. Once inside the dining room, you will feel right at home. Rural-themed paintings adorn the green walls. The room is rich with dark woods, diamond tufted red leather booths, creating a cozy den-like ambience. Dinners include fresh baked breads, choice of our famous black bean soup or house salad plus a Chef's fresh vegetable & choice of garlic mashed potato, baked potato, or wild rice blend.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
THE Steakhouse at Circus Circus - Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in Circus Circus Hotel & Casino ›
THE Steakhouse at Circus Circus - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
297 reviews since June 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (206)romantic (178)fit for foodies (99)good for groups (72)neighborhood gem (71)notable wine list (65)hot spot (22)late-night find (21)kid-friendly (11)great for outdoor dining (7)vibrant bar scene (6)great for brunch (6)great for lunch (5)scenic view (1)Show More
- not as expectedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/17/2014steak was delicious, food was quality but service was lacking, understaffed and not attentive. The couple next to us left because the waiter took so long to get to them.
- The Steakhouse at Circus CircusEmmyLuDined on 10/17/2014Delicious food with all sides included, which make it a good value. Ambiance is very old school, which is fun, and the service was wonderful. We really enjoyed our dinner at the Steakhouse.Special Features:
- Great Old School SteakhousejckeatsDined on 10/17/2014If you want a place that's quiet enough for real conversation but still with a good vibe, this steakhouse is a gem. We had a party of six, and all of us found the steaks and prime rib to be divine - excellent quality of beef, perfectly cooked and served with excellent starters and sides. The house salad is delicious, as is the black bean soup. Both simple but flavorful. If you don't want a traditional potato side (also good) the wild rice is a good choice - a few perfectly sautéed veggies tossed in to keep it light and tasty. Our waiter - a true professional - made sure we were in good hands without being intrusive. He was the perfect combination of good humor and deeply serious about good service. Definitely my favorite Vegas dinner spot!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food but overpricedDondDined on 10/17/2014I've had much better steaks at that price. The waitstaff was good.Special Features:
- THE Best Steak House in Vegas.onlyGr8diningDined on 10/16/2014This is a must when doing Vegas,Old school Steak house, mood Ambiance, Service and Steak is top notch!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good steakhousefiremanandyDined on 10/14/2014This has been called a "hidden gem" for a good reason. While not necessarily in the most popular casino, it is a good restaurant for steak lovers. Your wallet won't take a beating on prices and the service was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- absolute gemTazerDined on 10/14/2014Please do not overlook this STEAK house in a sea of high quality steak houses in the culinary capital of the west coast. From the Greeter to the final wait staff this is a gem not to miss while in Vegas. the quality of the steaks are as good as anywhere in the country but the prices are very reasonable and service was very professional as well as we were made to feel like a regular.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not as expected18thDinerDined on 10/12/2014The ambient was too casual for a steak house. We came to celebrate our 18th anniversary since we had our first date here. The room was crowded, guests with short and hats on, and kids making noise. Basically just a CIRCUS! The best part was a hesitant waiter delivering a piece of cake to us to celebrate our anniversary.Special Features:
- Awesome place!!!Con805Dined on 10/12/2014Best steakhouse in Las Vegas by far!!! I would recommend this place to anyone that lives a great steak. Everything was delicious.
- dissapointedmcarperDined on 10/12/2014I have been going to this restaurant for years - this was the first time I was disappointed. My husband and I brought two other couples - bragging how it was the best steak we ever have. unfortunately the steaks were not seasoned and they were all bland. the only one that had a good meal was the one that ordered salmon. The tables were so pushed together a couple of us had to get out of our chairs to let wait staff and other customers get by. Not the best experience spending $500 for a meal
- Great MealOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/11/2014We ate here as part of our first date as husband and wife. It was a great evening. The meal we had at The Steakhouse was amazing! We got the garlic shrimp appetizer and it was so good. The shrimp were huge!!! I got the porterhouse steak and my wife got the filet. Both were really good and cooked perfectly. Even the salad before and the asparagus and potato were excellent. Nothing really could have been better...it was a great evening, and a great meal.Special Features:
- best steakhouse we've been to!PickyDinerDined on 10/11/2014We've been going to The Steakhouse whenever we go to Las Vegas for over 31 years. It has maintained it's ambiance, great food and service for all these years. Our favorite steakhouse...and everyone we've brought here has agreed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best place in VegasJosephDined on 10/11/2014This was our 4th time to this restaurant (we are Las Vegas locals) and it has been a wonderful experience each time. Our two servers were Felix and Jesse, and they were outstanding and very personable. Best place I have ever had a steak, and the nice thing is that it's not a la carte, you get the whole meal without having to order potatoes or salad at an extra price.Special Features:
- The SteakhouseChukDined on 10/10/2014The steaks here are the BEST! So good in fact, I had to come back the next day for another round!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One word, amazing!!HappyCanadiansDined on 10/10/2014Our server, Chae treated us like gold. The wait staff was amazing and the food was pretty much perfection. We will share this gem with all of our friends, thanks!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good size steaksLoveRibEyeDined on 10/10/2014Steaks were cook to perfection. Big enough to share and be satisfied.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great steak experienceKatieDined on 10/9/2014Superb service and brings back many great memories.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/8/2014If you want to eat a great steak, this is the place to be. We enjoyed watching the chefs work in the open kitchen. The steaks were perfectly cooked as ordered, and came whit delicious garlic mashed petatoes and aspereges. Nice ambiance and service makes it complete. So make youre reservation on time and have a great diner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad ServicedanoDined on 10/8/2014We had a party of six on a Wednesday night. Started out alright, but then it took forever to get our meals. Waiter only came by once during our long wait and I think only because we had to complain. The meals were good when we did finally get them. But, for the price you pay we should not have to wait as long for them. Would I go back? Probably not.
- As Rumored50SomethingDined on 10/8/2014THE Steakhouse was touted as a locals' favorite and I can see why. The steaks had excellent flavor; our group had 3 petite filets and one bone-in ribeye. Ambiance is old Vegas, clubby. We had a terrific meal then capped-off the evening with some old school carnival games upstairs at Circus Circus. What a relaxing break from gambling!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- THE Steak HouseOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/7/2014Excellent!! Great for customer dinners while in Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- KillerPDined on 10/6/2014Awesome food & service!!! Starting with the hostess, Janice & bartender, Marco, & servers, Mike & Javier!!!! Happy hours was great & lobster, prime rib, spinach salad, bread basket etc...... Everytime I come to Vegas from now on that will be my first stop!!! A friend recommended it & he wasn't wrong about anything. It's a hidden gem.Special Features:
- Best in Vegas!!jwwalsh2Dined on 10/5/2014I took a long time reviewing every steak house in Las Vegas before deciding on The Steakhouse in Circus Circus, I am extremely happy with my choice. Service was second to none, food was the best I've had anywhere and the atmosphere was truly top notch. I will definitely go back to The Steak House!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!!!RooLeeDined on 10/5/2014First time in Las Vegas and The Steakhouse did not disappoint. The food was perfect. The staff professional and courteous. 100% I will recommend this restaurant ! Thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great SteakBigDDined on 10/5/2014This was my 3rd visit to The Steakhouse. To date it has never disappointed! Very good flavors on ribeye. great char and very tender.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- everything was greatOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/4/2014Steak and lamb chops were delicious. We will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Even better second timeOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/4/2014I found this place purely by accident while googling places to eat. Naturally, I thought: what? Circus Circus? Trust me. You are safe and will be rewarded with a great meal and service. I had a steak first time and lamb chops this time. Three huge lamb chops cooked perfectly. Service was excellent without being in your face. This must be what Vegas was like in the 50s. Sinatra on the sound system playing softly. Doesn't get any better and the prices are a lot better than other so called steak restaurants. I even won $70 on a $2 slot bet waiting for the restaurant to open.Special Features:
- The Best Steakhouse in the worlddaddyfreezeDined on 10/3/2014The best of the best...... Been going here for 30 yearsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary DinnerLVlocaldinerDined on 10/3/2014My husband and I decided to try The Steakhouse for our anniversary dinner. We have lived in Las Vegas for a very long time and have heard great things about the restaurant but never tried it. When you walk in the door, you are immediately transported to another time. The decor is warm and inviting, blocking out the noisiness of the casino. The service was incredible! They accomdated our requests quickly! We ordered one appetizer, and after devouring it, we decided we wanted to order another one. Not only did the second one come quickly, it didn't mess up the order of the next course. The steaks were to die for! Cooked to perfection and melted like butter in our mouths. The lobster was excellent. Best creme brulee ever!Special Features:
- GREAT !!kalexDined on 10/1/2014Just a STEAK how STEAK must be. A restaurant where you can communicate as most restuarants in Vegas they put the music sooooo loud as this should be modern?? But in The Steakhouse you feel so welcome and the food is amazing. Just GO there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and superb serviceICametoVegastoeatDined on 10/1/2014I have been coming to the Steakhouse at circus circus for the last 7 years when I come to Vegas. I have never been disappointed. It is one of if not the best Steakhouse in Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EydieDined on 10/1/2014Our menu selections were delicious - the steaks melted in your mouth! Michael was our waiter and he was outstanding. We will be back in April - thank you!Special Features:
- great steaks and good servicebimbambuleDined on 9/30/2014The Steaks are really good, we had a filet mignon and a porterhouse steak. Both were very good. The housmade bread was the best i get in my usa vacation, also the salad. The wine list offers a large choice of international wines. Overall, we were very satisfied with our dinner at the circus circus steak house.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and serviceVegasSquidDined on 9/28/2014This restaurant is very out of place for the hotel it is in. We have never been disappointed in either the food or the service here. Price for what you get is slightly less than other high end steak houses in Vegas. Overall, this is still one of our favorite places to eat at.Special Features:
- DisapointedHPSTEELINCDined on 9/27/2014This restaurant is heavily advertised as being one of the best steak houses in Las Vegas. I was absolutely shocked at how bad the food was. The steaks had the flavor of shoe leather. In contrast, the service was 5 star and the decor was 5 star. This was the first time I had ever walked into the Circus Circus Hotel and the first and last time I will ever go to this steak house. It is really too bad. We had looked forward to going based on the reviews. We bought the false advertizing hook line and sinker.
- high-end steak houseOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/26/2014Much like a typical high-end steak house. Excellent. We have been here twice and it did not disappoint.Special Features:
- The hidden gem of Las VegasDineforlifeDined on 9/26/2014No need for all the new hype of the Las Vegas strip, this restaurant has the old feel of Vegas , with frank Sinatra music ever so softly in the background and the food and service is just the diamonds in this place .best steak I've ever had !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing findChrisDined on 9/25/2014Had our anniversary dinner here this past week. We were seated right away at a very nice table. Our waiter was amazing and very knowledgable. Was able to suggest dinner and drink ideas. Checked in just the right amount of times. Would highly recommend and definitely plan on coming back to the steakhouse!Special Features:
- A las Vegas GemjimvlvDined on 9/24/2014The Steak House at Circus Circus is and has been one of the best values in town. Generous portions with Old Vegas style surroundings make it a must visit opportunitySpecial Features:
- Delicious!BirthdaygirlDined on 9/23/2014We went for an anniversary dinner and the food did not disappoint! Excellent choice of sides and steaks cooked to perfection. Our server was excellent and we felt very well taken care of the entire evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.