THE Steakhouse at Circus Circus - Las Vegas
Circus Circus Hotel & Casino
2880 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Circus Circus Hotel & Casino
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
THE Steakhouse at Circus Circus - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.circuscircus.com/dining/the_steakhouse
- Phone: (702) 794-3767
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Friday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
Dine with us between 4 and 6 and enjoy half priced cocktails, and $5.00 Sterling Vintners wines by the glass for $5.00 EXCLUDING SATURDAYS AND HOLIDAYS.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Bob Obrien
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from THE Steakhouse at Circus Circus - Las Vegas
The Steak House has recently been named Top Las Vegas Steak House by Zagat. The Steak House has been thrilling diners with it’s top grade meats served by a friendly, gracious staff for over 29 years. The Steak House also features a glass enclosed dry aging locker. Top grade Midwestern beef is aged for 21 days at 37 degrees Fahrenheit & 85 percent relative humidity. This process tenderizes the meat & gives it a distinct flavor, which is further enhanced by preparing the beef over an open-hearth mesquite charcoal broiler. Once inside the dining room, you will feel right at home. Rural-themed paintings adorn the green walls. The room is rich with dark woods, diamond tufted red leather booths, creating a cozy den-like ambience. Dinners include fresh baked breads, choice of our famous black bean soup or house salad plus a Chef's fresh vegetable & choice of garlic mashed potato, baked potato, or wild rice blend.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
THE Steakhouse at Circus Circus - Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in Circus Circus Hotel & Casino ›
THE Steakhouse at Circus Circus - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
287 reviews since July 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (194)romantic (173)fit for foodies (99)good for groups (78)notable wine list (63)neighborhood gem (56)hot spot (27)late-night find (21)great for outdoor dining (7)great for lunch (5)kid-friendly (4)great for brunch (4)vibrant bar scene (4)scenic view (1)Show More
- Always a great meal...OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/19/2014This was my 10th visit to THE Steakhouse. I have never had a bad meal here and this time was no different. The salads and the bread were fresh and the Porterhouse was cooked a perfect medium-rare. Our waiter comped us a free slice of chocolate cake since this was our anniversary dinner and it too was excellent. I will never hesitate to come to this establishment when I want a great meal at a great price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Little DisappointedAnnaBananaDined on 11/15/2014We visited Las Vegas for our first anniversary. We heard very good things about The Steakhouse. We researched and saw the menu, and knew it was going to be expensive; it was our anniversary supper so we were willing to pay for great quality. The service was great, and it was very quiet and romantic. The food, however, was very mediocre. It was not bad, but it was most definitely not $150+ supper material. The mashed potatoes were delicious, but the steaks were very plain. I have had amazing steaks before that needed nothing, but I had to ask for A1 sauce for this one.Special Features:
- Awesome resturant....LynnieDined on 11/14/2014I have been coming here for years and it hasn't disappointed me yet. We always try and request Ray... Great great waiter. He makes our dining experience even better. Best steak and lamb chops anywhere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great foodJanVDined on 11/12/2014We had to ask for a doggy bag, could not eat it all. Good food, however strange selection of sauce. Good thing it's served separately.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Hidden PlaceFee1toeatDined on 11/10/2014The pretzel bread is the bomb.You get a variety of bread but next time I want all pretzel bread. It looks like a hole in the wall place but it's not. I ordered the filet mignon and it was so soft and juicy. The baked potato comes with everything on the side. I recommend this place over Ruth Chris at that Harrah's. I like RC but not that one. Go try it out. It was delicious. I can't wait to go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First Classjjjohnsoj9Dined on 11/9/2014This was my 5th time here and it has always been perfect! From the staff being always attentive, to the excellent food and presentation; The Steakhouse is always First Class dining for me! This will always be a scheduled stop in Vegas!Special Features:
- A must go!!!GreatsteakDined on 11/8/2014Amazing food! Definitely one of the best steakhouses I have ever been to!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- goodMarcoChang88Dined on 11/7/2014Goodgoooooo9ooooooooooooooooooodgggggggggggggggggggggggggooodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Dinner Ever.....1MidwestTravelingGirlDined on 11/6/2014This place was recommended and it certainly did not dissapoint. Our service was excellent and the food was outstanding.Special Features:
- LOVE THIS PLACEANGELDined on 11/6/2014THIS HAS BEEN OUR 4TH TIME DINING AT THE STEAKHOUSE RESTAURANT. WE MAKE SURE EVERY YEAR WHEN WE COME TO THE SEMA SHOW I MAKE A RESERVATION. THE SERVICE IS ALWAYS GREAT AND THE FOOD IS FANTASTIC. WILL BE BACK AGAIN NEXT YEAR.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT STEAKS & SERVICEDynamiteDined on 11/5/2014GREAT STEAKS AND THE SERVICE THAT AIMS TO PLEASE NO RUSH EASY TO HAVE A BUSINESS DINING OR ROMANTIC IN A BOOTH AT A MODERATE PRICESpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/4/2014Took customers two nights in a row...both group were blown away with the food and service!!Special Features:
- GREAT STEAKDonHoffDined on 11/3/2014For those of you that love a great steak with that melt in your mouth taste, then you have to go to THE Steak House at Circus Circus as after dining there off an on for ovef 37 years the food and staff have only gotten better. There is no better place in town to have a great steak than here. I have tried most of them but keep coming back here for the best!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- our bisness dinnertheplacetoeatDined on 11/2/2014Every was great. The lighting was to dim. Say 10% more light would be great. This can also draw more attention to the food and atmosphere around. Over all it was an outstanding evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This place still has it!!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/31/2014Last time I was her was over 10 years ago. Forget the fact it's in Circus Circus and come here rather than those steakhouses run by celebrities. Came back and I wasn't disappointed. Great steaks perfectly prepared.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Steak joint in Vegas!Parada2014Dined on 10/30/2014We make sure to stop here every time we are in Vegas. Much better than Vic & Anthony's!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 2nd Time HeredburakDined on 10/29/2014This was the second time to the resturant. The service was excellent, we never once had to ask for drink refills, the food was perfect and plenty! No one left hungry! I truly recommend the steak to anyone who loves a good steak!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Old School RestaurantRicksterVegasDined on 10/28/2014This is an old school restaurant where the service and food go hand in hand. That is to say both are excellent. The food is cooked right to order with the side dishes just perfectly sized to the meal portion. I would take a family member or special date to this location in Circus Circus. I had the Rib eye so tender it melted in my mouth and my lady had grilled salmon with mashed potatoes. She absolutely loved it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingFusionDined on 10/27/2014Perfect old school steak house in Las Vegas. The service is very attentive without being overbearing. The New York Steak was perfect as well as the prime rib and all of the trimmings. Top tier steakhouse without the price. Also, the sides are included. Can't wait to go back.Special Features:
- Best Steakhouse in Las Vegas!SFDURANGODined on 10/27/2014I like to come here yearly for my Birthday and I am never disappointed. Dinner includes soup or salad, vegetable AND potato/rice. I opted for the Bone-in Prime Rib (rare) and I've never been served a better tasting (huge) portion! It was delicious and so filling and (sadly) no room for dessert! Will be back next year!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Steak Lovers DelightBrad0053Dined on 10/27/2014A nice quiet setting, laid out well with nice horseshoe type booths. The steaks were prepared beautifully and tasted delightfully Certainly one of best steaks we have had. Service was very good, not too much, not too little. The breads are moorish, just don't eat too much and leave room for the thing you went there for.....steak!Special Features:
- Great SteaksReneDined on 10/26/2014Auch wenn das Casino an sich schon sehr in die Jahre gekommen ist, so ist THE Steakhouse wohl nach wie vor eines der besten Steakhäuser von las vegas. Meine Frau hatte das Filet mignon, butterzart und auf den Punkt gebraten. Mein bone in rib eye war ebenfalls auf dem Punkt (Medium rare). Preislich vollkommen in Ordnung bzw für Vegas ein klasse Preis-Leistungsverhältnis. Vorab gibt es eine Suppe oder einen Salat zur Wahl, welches im Preis mit inbegriffen ist. Das Ambiente ist sehr old School und passt perfekt zum Steakhouse. Die Reifekammer macht Appetit und ist neben der offenen Küche ein echter Hingucker. Durch den Holzkohle Grill duftet es fantastisch im ganzen Restaurant. Die Preise für Weine sind wie in ganz Amerika recht hoch kalkulierSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- deliciousflaggDined on 10/25/2014Great food...tender steaks and delicious drinks. A must attend! 6 stars+Special Features:
- great dinnerLVlocalDined on 10/25/2014The steaks (rib eye and filet) were delicious and cooked to perfection. It is a nice change to have the entree include salad or soup, vegetable and potato. We had oysters for an appetizer but saw many of the Seafood Sensation appetizers served to neighboring tables and it looked sumptuous! The desserts were lovely, too (cheesecake and a take on bananas foster) but we should have skipped because it was too much on top of a wonderful dinner. I would definitely go back The only thing I would change if I could was a way to get to the restaurant without having to brave the crowds of families/kids in the casino to get there...it's overwhelming.Special Features:
- The BestFrankiefromPhillyDined on 10/25/2014we have been going to The Steak House for over 30 years and for most of that time have had Richard be our waiter. When in Vegas, we MUST have at least one meal at this facilitySpecial Features:
- The BEST Steakhouse in VegasOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/25/2014Truly the best steakhouse in Vegas, without a doubt and they treat you like family! Most of the employees have been there for 20+ years, combined years of service in the hospitality business of all employees = 500 years! Reasonable prices, generous portions and great food, love this place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great serviceKlauybetoDined on 10/24/2014Food was good! The servers are super friendly and knoledgeble about the food and wine!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Still a WinnerTheDonDined on 10/23/2014Just visited two days ago. Everything was fantastic again. Thi was our 3 time visiting. We feel silly with so many great places in Vegas, but why mess with something that keeps working. Get the seafood appetizer, you will not be disappointed..Special Features:
- it won awards for a reason.FairchildofAllenDined on 10/23/2014Reservations on open table app highly recommended. Saw a couple had to be turned away because everything was booked up. Right as you walk in you see the meat being cured and aged. Then you have a great view of the grill. They use real charcoal! Service was elite, friendly, conversational, clean, and knowledgeable. Food: steaks were very tender, seasoned, cooked to my requested temperature, and very large portion. Didn't even have room for dessert. Which they have prepared on a table for everyone to view. Everyone in my party was very impressed. You pay for this exceptional Steak house inside Circus Circus.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best steak in VegasAlanDined on 10/23/2014I have been coming to this restaurant for the past 20+ years and I'm never disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mickeymomVIPDined on 10/22/2014A steakhouse in Circus Circus? Yes. We had nice service and good food. On our list to remember for future visits. I loved watching them cook in the middle of the restaurant. We didn't feel like we were in the middle of a casino. We were in a high class steakhouseSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never DiaappointedJFO2147Dined on 10/21/2014We have dined at The Steakhouse on every trip to Las Vegas for over ten years, and have never been disappointed. This trip was no exception; my bone-in rib-eye the best ever and the service by Richard was the tops. I always recommend the Steakhouse at Circus Circus to any one I know going to Vegas.Special Features:
- LuckyFindInVegasDined on 10/20/2014The three of us all enjoyed the filet mignon and throughly enjoyed our dinners! The meat, the potatoes, bread and salads were all flavorful and tasty. The service was excellent. This was our first visit and we will definitely go back! The atmosphere is great and we enjoyed dining in one of the circular booths along the wall!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedLuv2DineDined on 10/20/2014We've been there in years past but found it not as good. The filet was dry and the crab legs tasteless.Special Features:
- Our Anniversaryourgem6Dined on 10/18/2014We went to The Steakhouse restaurant for our 6 year wedding anniversary. We went by the online reviews of the Vegas restaurants, and chose to make an online reservation, at this one. When we arrived, they staff greeted us and acknowledged our special day. Our waiter was friendly, not pushy, dishes were cleared, food portions were good, and we enjoyed the food. Tender steaks and salmon. They even gave us a free desert. This place is a gem and we will definitely be back!Special Features:
- not as expectedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/17/2014steak was delicious, food was quality but service was lacking, understaffed and not attentive. The couple next to us left because the waiter took so long to get to them.
- The Steakhouse at Circus CircusEmmyLuDined on 10/17/2014Delicious food with all sides included, which make it a good value. Ambiance is very old school, which is fun, and the service was wonderful. We really enjoyed our dinner at the Steakhouse.Special Features:
- Great Old School SteakhousejckeatsDined on 10/17/2014If you want a place that's quiet enough for real conversation but still with a good vibe, this steakhouse is a gem. We had a party of six, and all of us found the steaks and prime rib to be divine - excellent quality of beef, perfectly cooked and served with excellent starters and sides. The house salad is delicious, as is the black bean soup. Both simple but flavorful. If you don't want a traditional potato side (also good) the wild rice is a good choice - a few perfectly sautéed veggies tossed in to keep it light and tasty. Our waiter - a true professional - made sure we were in good hands without being intrusive. He was the perfect combination of good humor and deeply serious about good service. Definitely my favorite Vegas dinner spot!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food but overpricedDondDined on 10/17/2014I've had much better steaks at that price. The waitstaff was good.Special Features:
- THE Best Steak House in Vegas.onlyGr8diningDined on 10/16/2014This is a must when doing Vegas,Old school Steak house, mood Ambiance, Service and Steak is top notch!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.