THE Steakhouse at Circus Circus - Las Vegas
Circus Circus Hotel & Casino
2880 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Circus Circus Hotel & Casino
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
THE Steakhouse at Circus Circus - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.circuscircus.com/dining/the_steakhouse
- Phone: 7027943767
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Friday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
Dine with us between 4 and 6 and enjoy half priced cocktails, and $5.00 Sterling Vintners wines by the glass for $5.00 EXCLUDING SATURDAYS AND HOLIDAYS.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Bob Obrien
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from THE Steakhouse at Circus Circus - Las Vegas
The Steak House has recently been named Top Las Vegas Steak House by Zagat. The Steak House has been thrilling diners with it’s top grade meats served by a friendly, gracious staff for over 29 years. The Steak House also features a glass enclosed dry aging locker. Top grade Midwestern beef is aged for 21 days at 37 degrees Fahrenheit & 85 percent relative humidity. This process tenderizes the meat & gives it a distinct flavor, which is further enhanced by preparing the beef over an open-hearth mesquite charcoal broiler. Once inside the dining room, you will feel right at home. Rural-themed paintings adorn the green walls. The room is rich with dark woods, diamond tufted red leather booths, creating a cozy den-like ambience. Dinners include fresh baked breads, choice of our famous black bean soup or house salad plus a Chef's fresh vegetable & choice of garlic mashed potato, baked potato, or wild rice blend.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
THE Steakhouse at Circus Circus - Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in Circus Circus Hotel & Casino ›
THE Steakhouse at Circus Circus - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
310 reviews since May 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (223)romantic (193)fit for foodies (84)good for groups (69)neighborhood gem (67)notable wine list (57)late-night find (20)hot spot (19)kid-friendly (16)vibrant bar scene (7)great for brunch (7)great for outdoor dining (6)great for lunch (4)scenic view (2)Show More
- Best Steak House in Las VegasOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/28/2014The Steakhouse at Circus Circus is the best in town, it's prices are also the most reasonable on the strip. The steaks are the best you will find anywhere. The Steak house has been there for 30 plus years and still maintains it's Old Las Vegas Strip décor. The service is tops and it is always a pleasure to eat there and introduce to diners, who have missed this gem.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/25/2014Hidden gem.. loved everything about it but the steak was superb. Would highly recommend. .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/25/2014Excellent filet mignon. The lobster was just a little crispy at the end, but the rest of the food was great. The wait staff and host were welcoming and very friendly. This was my third visit and it won't be my last. The elegant setting and great food are never out of style. I made a note on my reservation about my friend's birthday and they wished her a happy birthday and made her feel special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Circus Circus secret1jtbaldwonDined on 8/24/2014The most compelling reason to stay at Circus circus. This sets the bar for all steak houses. Sadly most can't match the excellence that this restaurant seems to do effortlessly. The whole experience is outstanding. Every evening that I am in Las Vegas I treat myself and my lady friend to dinner at The Steakhouse at Circus Circus. I have been doing this for decades and have never been dissapointed.Special Features:
- Good not greatOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/24/2014The service was excellent. The steak was good, just not great. It did not meet our expectations as some of the reviews stated how great it was.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/24/2014This restaurant was recommended to us and it exceeded our expectations! The service and food was fantastic! We were lucky enough to be there during restaurant week which allowed us to partake in some great specials. We would highly recommend this hidden gem to anyone that is looking for a great dinner at 1/2 the strip prices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/23/2014I finally made it down to THE Steakhouse after many years of wanting to try it. Las Vegas Restaurant Week is what helped me to go, but I definitely plan on going back. The filet my boyfriend and I had was absolutely delicious! Both were cooked exactly how we ordered. The wait staff was very attentive, and lively. Was very nice to finally get to enjoy a real steakhouse!Special Features:
- Really, really, really good.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014We were totally blown away by our experience at The Steak House. First of all they have addressed every negative issue I saw on past reviews. As we walked through the door it was instantly obvious that this restaurant was far removed from the chaos, noise and mayhem from the rest of the resort. We were 30 minutes early for our reservation but the hostess seamlessly escorted us to one of only a couple of waiting tables. Our server was with us just as we sat down and became comfortable. He took our drink order, left menus, made sure we were comfortable and asked if we needed anything. The food is outstanding, filet and NY strip both. My favorite thing, a perfectly paced meal. Relaxed, not rushed, attentive but not bothersome, perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great tasting foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014Took my wife for our anniversary and the food and service was outstanding. Steak was tender and lobster tail was excellent. Would definitely recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Restaurant WeekFoodDined on 8/22/2014Have heard good things about this place & been wanting to find a good steak house in Vegas. Wedge salad & baked potato was good. My filet was ok. It was cooked to the right temperature as ordered but I'm not a big charcoal fan & the outside of the filet was cooked like this making it dry & non-tasty. The best part of the meal was the cheesecake!! OMG to die for!! Best I have ever had. Very thick & creamy. I'd def. go back here for another slice! Waiter was good & attentive. Bread for the table was yummy too, pretzel roll was my favorite!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great EveningOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/21/2014Fabulous Old School style Steakhouse. Great Food, Great Service. Been coming to this place for years but had been some time since we were there. Was wonderful to see nothing has changed. Still one of the best Steakhouses anywhere.Special Features:
- BrookstreetmaniacSlimshady1969Dined on 8/19/2014Food was great. Ambience was great. Martini were great. Service needs improvement. Like the simple menu. Woul go back for sureSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceptional Steak!Lvlpar72Dined on 8/19/2014A little pricey but a great place for a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- heywood18heywood18Dined on 8/19/2014We were in Las Vegas on business and many people recommended this steakhouse. On the approach of Circus Circus we were quite skeptical of there being an award winning steak house in this hotel, but we decided to go through with it despite the "outside" appearance and our reluctance. Once inside we were blown away at the food (top notch) the service (beyond top notch) and the atmosphere (old time classy Vegas restaurant) We will make this our yearly dining when we are in Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FabulousHoneyDined on 8/18/2014We went to The Steakhouse to celebrate our wedding anniversary and it was a fabulous time. The service, food and overall experience made for a wonderful evening.I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingWewillreturnDined on 8/17/2014the ambiance, lighting, dining, food & wait staff made our experience memorable. we've already recommended the restaurant to other friends from hawaii. mahalo.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Favorite Steak House in VegasluvgoodserviceDined on 8/17/2014The service was outstanding. My server David was friendly and very professional as was Janice the Hostess. I eat at this restaurant every time I go to Vegas and have yet to be disappointed. Old school courtesy and service. Above and beyond. I can't wait till my next visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TammieDined on 8/17/2014we enjoyed our returned trip to the steakhouse.This was our 25 anniversary we ate here 25 years ago.The food was still great and the service was very attentive.Our early meal was nice and quiet,the bean soup is a must and the steak was very tender. we were given a very nice dessert for our occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic Steaks & ServiceCorinaDined on 8/16/2014We were in town for a bachelorette party and went here at the recommendation of a friend. The service was incredible, our glasses never went more than half empty. I ordered a glass of wine which I ended up not careing for but our server automatically replaced it with one I did at no charge. Between us all we ordered the ribeye, filet mignon, lobster, and shrimp and no complaints anywhere! My steak was cooked perfectly and the portion size was huge. They ended the night with a comp creme brûlée for the bride as a gift. Definitely one the highlights of our weekend.Special Features:
- Great steak!RobertDined on 8/16/2014I can see why this is one of the best steak houses in vegas! my server was shey, and he was wonderfull! the steak he reccommended was cooked perfectly and my over all experience was great!Special Features:
- Old school...OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 8/15/2014I am vegetarian, but my husband is not! He had a steak and I had the shared plate, which for a reduced price, I had a salad, baked potato and vegetable. The salad was the best, the potato was good, but lacking shredded cheese. The vegetable, asparagus, did not have enough seasoning for my taste. The service was the best. Richard and Janice did a great job! The design is old school. I liked the red leather booths. It had an old steakhouse feel to it. Not exactly what I was expecting for a restaurant in Circus Circus. That's probably a good thing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceSuperVillainDined on 8/15/2014This was our first time in Vegas and a member of our group heard this was a great place to eat. He was right! Easily made reservations for 8 online through open table, restaurant called us later to confirm. Prices are not exactly budget friendly but the food was well worth the cost, if you are savvy you can find their free bottle of wine with dinner coupons in the hotel pamphlets. Staff was very friendly and attentive, couldn't have had a better time than we did at The Steakhouse!Special Features:
- Classic VegasLove2travelDined on 8/14/2014Brings you back to the old Vegas feel. Low lighting excellent service and wonderful steakSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First class foodJohnfromBournemouthDined on 8/13/2014Fabulous filet mignon and King crab claws cooked to perfectionSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Highly RecommendedMcFigg59Dined on 8/13/2014There were 3 of us and we our request for a big booth was satisfied. We were at The Steakhouse 8/13/14 745pm . Our waiter was Mike and he did an outstanding job, and was very professional. We were surprised to find out that the cheesecake was already out. We all ordered it, but there was only one piece left. Mike made up for it with a very special offer, and we thank him. I had the filet mignon and it would be hard to beat anywhere in the city. Next time, I have to take Mike's recommendation and try the garlic mashed potatoes, my son told me I missed the boat on that one.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/13/2014This was a lovely restaurant. The food was excellent and good portions. Great service. Quite pricey.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best steak I have ever eatenChesDined on 8/13/2014The title says it all, all four of us had our steaks cooked perfectly the waiter was a true gentSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food was fantastic!!Willis13Dined on 8/13/2014We enjoyed every minute of our time there, the atmosphere was amazing & the wait staff couldn't ask for better. Was happy to be served by the two gentlemen that served our table because they got to know is on a personnel level. Especially being from Kansas made us feel like home with friendly outgoing people with manners. Thanks for the great time and experience will be back again!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WOWggiaimoDined on 8/12/2014One of the best steak houses I have been to. A gem in the middle of Circus Circus.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/11/2014good price for a steakhouse. whole family enjoyed the experience.
- must get the cheesecake!shaydenDined on 8/11/2014Our dinner was excellent -- from the seafood apps to the perfectly-cooked steaks. The capper was the cheesecake dessert, recommended by our server. They fly it in from a deli in NYC. Best cheesecake I have ever had.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, service and priceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/11/2014We chose "the steakhouse" after reading many reviews online. This was a great choice. We were getting married the following day, and wanted to take our party to a nice dinner as a thank you for attending our big day. We made our reservation online, they called the day before to confirm. The meal was great, the portions were large, service was good. The price was well within our budget and after a few drinks, dinner for all and dessert and tip ended up at approx $85 per person. Well worth it. Great choiceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/7/2014My boyfriend and I went there for our 10 year anniversary and Mitch, out server, was impeccable. You walk in the restaurant to see the meat aging and continue to sit at a romanic booth. I will be going there again and asking for Mitch to sever us.Special Features:
- Fantastic food and friendly staffYummyDined on 8/6/2014Excellent food from start to finish. They know how to cook meat. Staff are wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Steakhouse EverSenora26Dined on 8/6/2014We came to Vegas to get married and had our celebration dinner at the SteakHouse. We could not have picked a better place! We have already recommended this place to many friends and family.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It's a must go when in VegastheplacetogoDined on 8/5/2014The Steakhouse is a "Must do" for each trip I make to Vegas. I have taken many groups and individuals to this restaurant and never in the last 4 years have had a bad meal or bad service. It is an outstanding place to be and always so friendly! Just the smell alone will keep you coming back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, service lackingtraveltoeatDined on 8/5/2014The steaks were well cooked and delicious, french onion soup was excellent. Do not get the tomato and mozzarella appetizer. The tomatoes were obviously hot house, hard as a rock and no flavor at all. In the middle of the summer when vine ripe tomatoes are available everywhere there is no excuse. It is just laziness to not get the best food for the table. One in our party was gluten intolerant - we let them know ahead of time and rather than having a menu ready with the gluten free items marked, they made that person uncomfortable by bringing out the chef whose advice was - don't eat any sauces, just in case. Not, I can make you a... which will not have wheat flour.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- highly recommendedOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/4/2014have been here quite a few times and had a perfect dining experience every time, thanks to first class friendly waiters and first rate chefs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- gg4gsDined on 8/3/2014Not this time, have been going to The Steak House for the past 15 years last two times not the same quality. May try it next month when we are back in Las Vegas.Special Features:
- The steak was greatSqueegeeDined on 8/3/2014My Petite filet was cooked perfectly, service was very friendly, but a little rushed. Dessert was mildly disappointing, as my creme brûlée was watery in the bottom. Otherwise, a good experience overall.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.