The Steakhouse at Camelot - Excalibur
3850 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89119Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $30 and under
The Steakhouse at Camelot - Excalibur
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.excalibur.com/restaurants/the_steakhouse.aspx
- Phone: 7025977449
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Daily: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood
- Executive Chef: Jack Huxtable
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
A word from The Steakhouse at Camelot - Excalibur
Enjoy dinner at the quintessential Las Vegas steakhouse. Our Zagat Award-winning restaurant offers the finest cuts of beef, along with the freshest seafood flown in daily.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
The Steakhouse at Camelot - Excalibur - Best Restaurants in Excalibur ›
The Steakhouse at Camelot - Excalibur reviews from OpenTable diners
64 reviews since July 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
romantic (36)special occasion (36)notable wine list (17)good for groups (17)fit for foodies (11)neighborhood gem (9)late-night find (5)kid-friendly (4)hot spot (3)vibrant bar scene (1)great for lunch (1)scenic view (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Taste4grapesTaste4grapesDined on 10/19/2014Very impressed with the choices on the prix fix menu... I had the steak...tender cooked perfectly My husband had the bacon wrapped meat loaf...said it was almost as good as mine...hahaha The house Cabernet was very good Wait staff extremely attentive...and the place was crowded Will definitely come here againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyed the FoodexpectalotDined on 10/9/2014The food was all exceptional. We had a mix of offers, all good! Service was friendly, fast and complete. Steaks were Very Good. Prices were a little high (Adult Beverages) but overall acceptable for locationSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- outstandinglioneltrainDined on 10/7/2014we were looking for a special place to celebrate a birthday milestone and decided we'd give this place a try.wow what a wonderful memory of excellent service and food prepared to your liking and a very fine wine to complete our dinner.we will be back the next time we visit vegasSpecial Features:
- Steakhouse at Camelot@ ExcaliburSmilesDined on 10/4/2014Not impress at all considering the price. We could have went to a fancier place. The hostess has no clue what she was doing, she butchered my name, not to mention that no one acknowledge the fact it was our Anniversary. Even though I have put that on the reservation. We were sat at a 4 top table, which was in the middle of all the traffic. The server took forever to take our drink order, she didn't offer us the special of the day selection. She was not attentive at all. The place was loud, since it's a steakhouse, there should be some kind of dress code. There were people eating in their gym clothes. It was bright and way too many workers. Over all it is an over priced Outback Steakhouse. We are locals and will not be returning.
- Dinner with friendsBobLAKingsDined on 10/3/2014Fun time with friends for Frozen Fury (LA Kings at MGM) weekend. Food always delicious....no exceptions this time either. Great time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Didn't expect a lot..SoupfcpDined on 9/29/2014We dined at Gordon Ramsay Steak the evening before Camelot. That being said, I wasn't expecting a lot after such an outstanding experience. I will say, I was pleasantly surprised. The steak was cooked correctly and service was above average. I feel this restaurant is slightly overpriced when compared to higher quality establishments. Will I ever crave a return trip? No, but if I find myself in the neighborhood I wouldn't be against returning.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had the prefixe which was excellantJacquianStevefromEnglandDined on 9/26/2014Great food, good value for money and great service. They have got it just right, thanks to all the staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- September 26, 2014OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/26/2014Absolutely the best meal I had in Vegas. We had the three course meal for $39.99 and I would recommend it to everyone. Great value for high value food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- one of a kindlovedinner95Dined on 9/25/2014This place is a must .... Every time we come to Vegas we have to come here firstSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mrs. ByrdVegasByrdsDined on 9/24/2014My boyfriend had the best steak ever; needed no steak sauce what so ever. I had the best grill salmon I've ever had. The staff was very attentive to our needs. The price matched the food quality/quantity, service, and ambiance. I would most define come back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasant surpriseBermudatasterDined on 9/19/2014Looked for a steakhouse on the strip that you didn't have to be overly dressy at, yet was going to be good. Thought since it was the Excalibur that it would fit the bill. Well.... while you do not HAVE to be dressed to the 9s, you certainly could be and not feel out of place. The restaurant is very elegant and stylish, yet you are fine in casual dress. The food was really good, couldn't give it outstanding rating because my steak was slightly over done.... it was still tender and tasty though!! The stuffed baked potato was incredible!Special Features:
- ExquisitetracynmotDined on 9/18/2014Was there for my 50th birthday supper. Food and service were impeccable. I had the Robert and wife had NY strip and they were both perfect. Best mashed potatoes we've ever had.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/15/2014it was good. I would like to try the 39.99 deal for next timeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedNopii85Dined on 9/7/2014My husband and I had reservations and while we were sat right away we waited a while before our drink order was taken. His steak was bland and not cooked as it was ordered. The chocolate cake had little flavor. And we have had more attentive service from Dennys. I was excited to try a highly rated restaurant for my birthday and we were highly disappointed, a waste of $100.
- Deliciousfoodie18Dined on 9/6/2014The Steakhouse at Camelot was a true gem. Tucked away in the halls of Excalibur we are glad we discovered it. We had tickets to Thunder Down Under wanted a nice meal before the show. Rather than order large meals we order several apps and salads to share. The Cobb and Caesar salads were awesome and very fresh. The other apps we ordered (crab cakes, spinach dip, and sliders) were just as great! The atmosphere was great, but as a large group we felt like we wer disrupting the other guest who looked to be there for a nice romantic night out. If I come back to Vegas, I'll keep this on our list of placing to go! Our server was a little slow in the beginning but picked up the pace when asked.Special Features:
- Everything was wonderfulgreatDined on 9/2/2014Food was delicious, atmosphere lovely, staff kind and friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not the Camelot I expectedLandsharkDined on 8/30/2014Server was good but the food was not worth going there for. No seasoning on the steaks, one steak overcooked, and a dessert that was just terrible bring about my poor score, which is actually a first for me.
- Very goodKiddarrenDined on 8/29/2014Food was very good, service was nice, did forget my moms birthday so that's why couldn't give it 5 stars.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Prices on the rise, quality steadynoneemacVIPDined on 8/24/2014What a difference a year makes. The burger was $14 a year ago and up 50% to a whopping $21! And there's almost too much going on, on top: the crab slaw is welcome (though on two nights, the amount of crab varied from copious to scant), as is the grilled shrimp, but then there's a slathering of BBQ sauce. I guess some people like this kind of excess more than others. I'd like to see the BBQ sauce exit the scene. Service is fine, chatty, a little weary, perhaps. Bartenders always chatty, in the good way. Nothing fancy or sexy here, but if you like dark, quiet rooms, give it a try. You don't have to shout to be heard. I consider this a good thing, as are the prices, which no one can accuse of being sky-high.
- Good food & service, predictableGimmeFoodVIPDined on 8/23/2014Nothing extraordinary, but good food, good service in a nice atmosphere. Almost out of character for the rest of Excalibur. Food was a little pricey, but not compared to other Vegas steakhouses. They have a nice private room, if you have a special occasion.Special Features:
- MarieDined on 8/22/20144th visit - never had better food anywhere and consistent every time.Special Features:
- buddyDined on 8/17/2014Excellent service and the food was very good.. Will visit on our next trip..Special Features:
- Mediocre SteakhouseLuvGuinnessDined on 8/16/2014At first glance the restaurant looked fine. The decor was off with cheap seats and there was no character to the place. The food came out and was pretty bad. First my Ribeye was a NY cut. After explaining it to the runner and waiter they both denied it. I know my cuts and that was a NY. So I decide to give the benefit of the doubt and eat it anyways. The steak had no seasoning and it was slightly charred and had tendons. Not a good cut of meat for what we paid. The sides were bad. Our sautéed Spinach had so much garlic I don't ever think we'd ever have to worry about vampires ever again. The mashed potatoes were edible but lacked any wow factor. Service was OK although all the waiters were old fat men. Not very attractive.
- Grrrrrr8Grrrrrr8Dined on 8/12/20148th time dining here - Awesome as always !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Excellent ambience and food :)Special Features:
- great hidden placebergieDined on 8/11/2014If you like a nice place on the strip that is a good fine.. check this place out.. Steak and some seafoods... We come here every time we are in vegas.. a hidden treasure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great PlaceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/11/2014What a great way to get away from all the noise of seemingly everyplace on the strip. Great food and a reasonable price. My wife and I make this our "date night" whenever we travel to Vegas. The service was fantastic and very friendly.Special Features:
- First Visit Camelot SteakluvsteaksVIPDined on 8/2/2014Overall, very good. I would put it a few slots behind Circus Circus Steakhouse. Candidly, I didn't expect greatness- thus they exceeded our expectations. Jose was an awesome waiter.
- Excalibur Steakhouse - A ClassicEriktheMoviemanDined on 8/2/2014Been coming to Excalibur for years because of my dad. We love coming to Excalibur and especially The Steakhouse which has been a family tradition for nearly 20 years and will be for another 20. Food is fantastic. Portions are perfectly balanced. Prices are right. Will always recommend it when steak places come up for discussion.Special Features:
- Steakhouse at Camelot- Delivered!firecrewcaptDined on 8/2/2014First time eating at The Steakhouse at Camelot and I have to say it is a hidden treasure in all that can go on in Vegas. Our meals, Wild salmon for me and my wife had Filet Mignon were cooked to perfection, period. Jose was our waiter had was very prompt and took interest in us with very good conversation. Overall the décor and ambiance was perfect. We've tried many steakhouses along the strip and in our opinion this one is in our top five list of steakhouses. We'll be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden GemVivaVegas33VIPDined on 7/31/2014As a Las Vegas local I make it a point to stay off the strip. However, this place is the exception for me. The service is outstanding, the food is wonderful, the prices are reasonable, it has great ambiance, and it's always easy to get a table. Yes, it is in the icky Excalibur, but trust me, its worth the trip through the casino smoke and cheesy facades to get here!Special Features:
- Loved it!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/26/2014We enjoyed celebrating our son's 27th birthday at The Steakhouse at Camelot. Wonderful ambiance and great food. They even moved us (5) to another table since we wanted to be away from the kitchen area. Totally great experience!Special Features:
- Bachelorette VIPDivaMomDined on 7/26/2014We held our formal bridal dinner at the Camelot. There were 8 ladies with varied tastes all looking for a great meal. The meal was excellent, the portions were huge and the drinks exceptional. We were given a private room which allowed us to laugh and get noisy without disturbing the other guests. Just make sure that you plan at least 2 hours for dinner if you plan to see a show or have plans for later in the evening. I eat there during my bi-annual trips to Vegas!Special Features:
- Eh.. So-soLonglushlashesDined on 7/24/2014There was construction going on next door and so there was A LOT of loud banging on the walls while I was there for dinner. Then my food wasn't cooked how I wanted it so I didn't eat it. It was a nice place, romantic, just wasn't impressed with the noise level and my food.
- The Steakhouse at CamelotSpelic2Dined on 7/15/2014It was a very nice setting. However our food was not cooked to how we ordered it. My steak was way over cooked, my daughters was way undercooked and they ran out of the dessert for the three course meal they offer that we ordered. The waiter did not even tell us until we asked when it was coming. He didn't even offer anything else for it. Just an "oh sorry we're out". Having dined at several upscale restaurants, I was very unsatisfied with the customer service here. Not a manager or anyone came to apologize for the mistakes made. I got better care and service at Buca Di Beppo around the corner.Special Features:
- Great steak dinner!fjcilajvijieeivneinDined on 7/11/2014In a town with perhaps hundreds of options for a steak dinner we gave The Steakhouse at Camelot a try and we weren't disappointed. Good food combined with excellent service in a quiet atmosphere made us forget we were dining on the infamous "Strip." When back in LV we'll visit again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place to dine in!CarlosDined on 7/5/2014Perfect food, perfect ambience and perfect services! Area of improvement would be the attentiveness of staff to ensure everyone could be covered as fast as possible. Other than that, everything is really awesome!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 155 reviews are from the The Steakhouse at Camelot - Excalibur reviews archive.
- Honeymoon dinnerRomanticDinnerfor2Dined on 6/25/2014We wanted a place to have a nice romantic sit down dinner during our honeymoon and this place was perfect! The food was amazing! The staff was very knowledge and friendly. Very romantic setting! Highly recommendable!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great meal with great serviceruraltomDined on 6/16/2014Our waiter was extremely gracious, as was the other staff on duty. The food was outstanding, with perhaps the best dinner salad I have ever been served. Quiet and peaceful environment. We will be back.Special Features:
- Good Service \ Poor ChefAnniversaryDined on 6/15/2014Our waitor, Shaun was terrific, even spotted a poorly prepared steak and took it back. All of the other food was very good,. The steak did not return until 20 minutes later, waiting for medium cooking. Refused the steak, because we had to rush off to a show. We had allowed plenty of time for our meal, but we ended up being rushed.Special Features:
- Service was greatAnnaDined on 6/13/2014Service was great. The chopped salad was very good. We were disappointed with the Alaskan King crab legs. A slight fishy smell and cold spots. Not the best for the price. They weren't as fresh as in the past.Special Features: