The Slidebar Rock-N-Roll Kitchen
122 E. Commonwealth Ave.
Fullerton, CA 92832Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
The Slidebar Rock-N-Roll Kitchen
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.slidebarfullerton.com/
- Phone: 7148712233
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 2:00pm, Sunday: 10:00 am - 2:00pm; Dinner: Daily: 3:00pm - 2:00am; Brunch: Sunday: 10:00am - 3:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Private Room, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access
- Private Party Facilities: From music video shoots, art gallery showcases, and even high school reunions, Slidebar has played host to them all. If you are looking to celebrate, have Slidebar host it. Our venue offers several options to suit your private event including a full live music venue in our Rockstar Lounge, our plush main stage in the bar area, and other customized arrangements, are designed to meet all your party needs.
- Entertainment: Live music venue.
A word from The Slidebar Rock-N-Roll Kitchen
The Slidebar is an independently owned and operated Rock ‘n’ Roll establishment. We are proud to celebrate the history of Orange County music, while offering the best food, drinks, and entertainment around. If there is anything we can do to make your time here more enjoyable, please let us know.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
The Slidebar Rock-N-Roll Kitchen reviews from OpenTable diners
- The Iron Maidens Rock!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/11/2013Great bar with live music. This was our second time going for a matinee show to see the Iron Maidens. Great time again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BOSTYXHubbaDined on 4/28/2013My friends and I had THE BEST time at SlideBar... and they had an absolutely AWESOME band called BOSTYX playing which put our night over the top! The crowd was friendly, the food was great, and everybody was having fun.... so really couldn't get any better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rock'n in FullertonjackpotDined on 4/28/2013SlideBar has killer food (Pastas, appetizers, burgers, and Mac'nCheese, etc,...) with great entertainment (Bostyx is my favorite) and reasonable Drink + food pricesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Went for the free dommin showOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/28/2013Went for the free dommin show and cancer benefit and it was really awesome, great food, quick service and awesome music!Special Features:
- for lunchOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/10/2013I was trying to find a diffrent kind of place to take fam for lunch.... sandwitches and burgers... Chose here because never been...... they sat us in the bar all by ourself which would have been cool except that we had kids tooooooo..... food was OK.... but won't take lil kids again...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A nice place to go to justOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/23/2013A nice place to go to just for drinks! Service for food is horrible! Took 20 mins to order our food and 30 mins to get our food and mine wasn't even brought out as the time my husband was. He finished his food and I still waited for mine. The appetizer was brought out last! Sine the food service took for ever and the show for no duh was going to start, I had asked the waitress if I could leave my uneaten food to go watch the show she said sure no problem. Then came back to all of my food gone!!! My table was reserved! So I had one bite of my sandwhich and two onion ring for $15! Im such an unhappy customer!Special Features:
- No Thanks.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/9/2013We made a reservation a few hours before 2pm on Saturday, February 9th via website. When we arrived at the restaurant, there were no tables available and our name wasn't on the RSVP list. The hostess turned it on us and say that we should've made the reservation 24 hours in advance and that someone hasn't been on the computer to check the rsvp's. 24 hours, 24 days, 24 minutes, it doesn't matter. If your website provides the service of booking a reservation then it is the restaurant's responsibility to uphold the service. If that means having someone on a computer all day to monitor rsvp's then so be it. The point of making a reservation is so that a table is ready upon arrival and the situation that we experienced is avoided.
- Waitresses are on top of it...makinOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/18/2013Waitresses are on top of it...making sure you're all good.Not to mention very beautiful!Special Features:
- There customer service wasOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/28/2012There customer service was rude, the management team inexperience and don't see how to accommodate there customers and offer good customer service. I came to this restaurant recommended by friends. I show up to be seated to dine and another party was sitting in our table which they did not have a reservation the employees were scare to inform them to move and ask me and my family to wait an additional 30 mins for us to dine. We also made a reservation at a earlier time for us see at show that was posted at online to be shown at 10pm but the show was change to be play at 9:30pm I was inform form the staff if I make reservations I was guarantee to see the show. I will personally never recommend anyone to come customer service is not goodSpecial Features:
- Love this place. Wish it wereOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/9/2012Love this place. Wish it were closer. I am about 2 hours away but will keep any eye out on who's playing. Definitly worth the drive for a band I want to see. Food was great. The bar is not only large enough for a crowd but the staff was very attentive. Venue was small but that was good, it is nice to see your band right there. Could have used better temp control in the stage room. I had to leave and go back to the bar for water a few times. Again, the bar crew was attentive and water was not a problem. I will go back, and if I lived closer, I'd be there quite frequently.Special Features:
- If you are into heavy metal,BillVIPDined on 11/25/2012If you are into heavy metal, this is the place to go.Special Features:
- Great food,friendly serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/15/2012Great food,friendly service and a cool place to see a show.Special Features:
- There was a wide variety ofOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/12/2012There was a wide variety of food and service that I would definitely go back to.Special Features:
- Went for my Birthday, andOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/12/2012Went for my Birthday, and had a great time. The food was awesome. I recommend the Tequila pasta, rich taste.Special Features:
- Food and service was veryOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/17/2012Food and service was very good. Would definetly go back for brunch.Special Features: