The Shannon Rose of Clifton
98 Kingsland Rd
Clifton, NJ 07011Neighborhood:
IrishPrice: $30 and under
The Shannon Rose of Clifton
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.theshannonrose.com/
- Phone: (973) 284-0200
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Sunday: 11:00am - 2:00pm
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 3:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 3:00pm - 2:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Irish
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Dancing, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Off-site catering is available.
A word from The Shannon Rose of Clifton
Before you even step foot into The Shannon Rose Irish Pub, the pub-shop exterior architecture and Gaelic phrases will make you feel like you’ve been transported to Dublin. Inside you'll find four bars, large dining rooms, and a friendly staff. In our traditional pub atmosphere, you’ll feel continents away from America! The Shannon Rose features an abundance of mouthwatering appetizers and traditional Irish fare, including corned beef and cabbage, shepherd’s pie, and Guinness beef stew. You'll want to try them all! The pub is open daily for lunch and dinner. Each pub features over 20 beers on tap, including Guinness, craft beers and your favorite domestics, along with great scotch malts, Irish whiskeys, signature cocktails & wine.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
The Shannon Rose of Clifton reviews from OpenTable diners
10 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (8)vibrant bar scene (4)fit for foodies (3)late-night find (3)great for lunch (3)kid-friendly (3)neighborhood gem (3)hot spot (2)great for brunch (2)special occasion (1)Show More
- unfortunate1Dined on 11/2/2014Corn beef tough. The steak was bland baked potato cold in middle the beer and desert was the only good thing highly doubt we will be backSpecial Features:
- Fun Place with Good FoodoverthetopDined on 10/17/2014Needed a place close by with a dining time restriction. Shannon Rose fit the bill! Seated and served promptly. Food very good. Server efficient and friendly. Would return with partner or groupSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food wonderful serviceSportschic132Dined on 10/4/2014Went on a double date for dinner. We got seated right away; we were tucked in a corner which was great as we could all talk above the noise as well as peruse the score shown on tv above the bar. Great choices. Has all you want in bar/Irish food. Burger cooked as ordered. Irish cheddar on top made it all better!! Love this location will come again soonSpecial Features:
- Quick mealOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/10/2014Friendly staff. Great service except my beer selection was unavailable and I waited 15 minutes after everyone else was served their drinks. Good burgers and salads.Special Features:
- The following 2 reviews are from the The Shannon Rose of Clifton reviews archive.
- Excellent food.hmitchelVIPDined on 6/24/2014Huge place with excellent good and service. Menu has many options so this should be a good place for anyone to go.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentDonascoutDined on 6/15/2014Service was good, a little loud inside so hard to have a table conversation. Food was Excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.