The Restaurant at the Standard - Hollywood
8300 Sunset Blvd
West Hollywood, CA 90069Neighborhood:
Comfort FoodPrice: $30 and under
The Restaurant at the Standard - Hollywood
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.standardhotel.com/
- Phone: 3236509090
- Hours of Operation:
Open 24/7 - Featuring the All-Day Breakfast When Making Your Reservation, Please Designate "Poolside", "Coffee Shop", or "Lounge"
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Comfort Food, Global, International
- Executive Chef: David Angel
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, High Tea, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Contact Armine Martirosyan
- Private Party Contact: Armine Martirosyan 3238223121x2921
- Entertainment: Featuring some of LA and the world's hottest sounds, our live DJ's spin nightly in our Lobby and DJ's spin nightly in our Lobby and Lounge
- Special Events: For Special Events, Call 323.822.3121.
A word from The Restaurant at the Standard - Hollywood
Located on the Sunset Strip in the heart of West Hollywood, The Restaurant at the Standard Hollywood features a 24/7 retro, coffee shop style restaurant with an eclectic mix of international comfort food. Enjoy a casual atmosphere with authentic and creative cuisine around-the-clock for breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner and in the overnight hours. You can also dine poolside while soaking up the sweeping city views and sipping from your choice of specialty cocktails.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
The Restaurant at the Standard - Hollywood reviews from OpenTable diners
5 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance3.6Noise LevelModerate
late-night find (3)great for brunch (3)great for lunch (2)neighborhood gem (2)good for groups (2)hot spot (1)great for outdoor dining (1)romantic (1)special occasion (1)scenic view (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Casual dining, but wonderful foodlevygangDined on 6/22/2014Fun environment with really great food. My only complaint is that parking is way too expensive.Special Features:
- The following 22 reviews are from the The Restaurant at the Standard - Hollywood reviews archive.
- Nice little spot with goodOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/16/2013Nice little spot with good food. In desperate need of updating!I would recommend this to a friend.
- really cool place to haveOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/22/2013really cool place to have breakfast/brunch beautiful hotel, beautiful people
- No reservation needed, asSartreVIPDined on 2/2/2013No reservation needed, as we were the only couple who showed up for lunch on a beautiful Saturday afternoon at 12:30 pm. Food was okay, but nothing to praise; service was decent but had a definite hipster vibe (too cool to be there attitude).
- Need more healthy options.Lucky13VIPDined on 9/24/2012Need more healthy options. Understand that it's comfort food, but does it have to exclusively be a bunch of fried things and mac & cheese? Ahi tuna salad was very good, though, and service is always pleasant as is atmosphere.Special Features:
- While I get the higher endLucky13VIPDined on 1/4/2011While I get the higher end comfort food idea, there could be some healthier options on the menu as there used to be. Omelette is gone, but now there is a bunch of pizza. Still like it, but really wish it were better.Special Features:
- If you need a place to meetKJNuriVIPDined on 12/25/2010If you need a place to meet and eat and there is nothing else open, this is the place to go. I wanted a non-celebratory venue on Christmas day. We had a reasonably priced, pleasant brunch. The Standard is NOT a restaurant; it is a well appointed coffee shop. And the parking is OUTRAGEOUSLY HIGH. We paid as much for parking as we did for our meal. I probably won't go back...unless I need a place to meet and eat and nothing else is open...Special Features:
- I heard this was a good placeDanRDined on 12/5/2010I heard this was a good place to go, but the food was overly salty and not that great.
- I was told they no longerOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 11/25/2010I was told they no longer participate in your program!
- I took the family here forOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/25/2010I took the family here for Thanksgiving dinner. It was a good pick. Food was very good. Pumpkin pie was the only let down. Should have had homemade whipped cream (or ice cream as a choice of topping). Great value for caliber of food though. Overall we really enjoyed it.Special Features:
- Always a great vibe; disappointedLucky13VIPDined on 11/17/2010Always a great vibe; disappointed they didn't offer their usual omelette. Vietnamese chicken tacos were a nice change of pace and really tasty.Special Features:
- I loved the restaurant - vibeOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/21/2010I loved the restaurant - vibe was great and service was excellent.
- Not worth even thinking about itOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 8/14/2010Probably the most overblown pretentious attempt to be better than IHOP in Hollywood
- A very cool looking placeCavatinaVIPDined on 3/6/2010A very cool looking place with the worst food of any restaurant in LA. Not recommended.
- Very reliable, very pleasantLucky13VIPDined on 12/21/2009Very reliable, very pleasant food. Nutella with the toast is a nice touch. Cool atmosphere of Standard Hotel and Sunset Blvd. comes through in gourmet diner.Special Features:
- I did not expect it to lookOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 5/24/2009I did not expect it to look and feel like a coffee shoppe. The food was good and the staff was helpful.Special Features:
- Reliable upscale diner food.OpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 4/30/2009Reliable upscale diner food. Good service. Eat inside or on the terrace which has a great view of the city.Special Features:
- Although the service was friendlyOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/17/2009Although the service was friendly and the place is open 24 hours, the food was mediocre at best. The pizzas were dull, the Vietnamese beef sandwich was way too sweet and the salmon had virtually no flavor. We really wanted to like it because it's in the neighborhood, but we had to cross it off our list.Special Features:
- There were three small partiesOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 2/8/2009There were three small parties in addition to mine at the restaurant and the service was extremely slow. I was not wanting to rush through lunch but it would have been nice not to have waited 10 minutes for the waiter to take our drink order. I was so looking forward to visiting The Standard and having my daughter's birthday lunch at a cool coffee shop. Unfortunately, it was an expensive disappointment.
- No other way to describe butLucky13VIPDined on 11/17/2008No other way to describe but a high end 50's diner. Food was very good with interesting takes on the usual stuff. Nice touch including a Nutella pack with the orange marmalade with my toast.Special Features:
- A great place for breakfast....goodaberdonVIPDined on 9/21/2008A great place for breakfast....good service, good omelets.
- we enjoyed our experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 7/22/2008we enjoyed our experience at the standard hotel as a whole... including the restaurant. recommended!Special Features:
- The restraunt was great, theOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/26/2008The restraunt was great, the menu had lots of option including a Vegan cuisine. However, they were out of Margarita mixes and could not provide us with Margaritas. Otherwise, everything else was great including the food and the serviceSpecial Features: