The Reserve Steakhouse - Harrah's Joliet
151 North Joliet Rd.
Joliet, IL 60423Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
The Reserve Steakhouse - Harrah's Joliet
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.harrahsjoliet.com/casinos/harrahs-joliet/restaurants-dining/the-reserve-detail.html
- Phone: 8157742624x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Wednesday - Thursday: 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm; Friday: 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm; Saturday: 4:00 pm - 10:00 pm; Sunday: 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Tye Nielsen
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We can engineer your personal menu to fit your tastes and party styles.
- Private Party Contact: Kevin Meeker 8157742665
A word from The Reserve Steakhouse - Harrah's Joliet
Welcome to The Reserve Steakhouse. A truly fascinating dining experience. Choose from our exceptional prime cuts, fresh seafood, and a seasonal driven menu promoting local farming. Let our professional and friendly staff create memorable moments for you and your guests. Please join us at The Reserve for an exceptional dining experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
The Reserve Steakhouse - Harrah's Joliet - Best Restaurants in Joliet ›
The Reserve Steakhouse - Harrah's Joliet reviews from OpenTable diners
46 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (36)romantic (18)notable wine list (10)fit for foodies (9)good for groups (7)late-night find (7)neighborhood gem (5)hot spot (3)kid-friendly (3)great for brunch (3)great for lunch (2)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- AAA ServiceGREATNnIGHTDined on 9/10/2014OutstANDING SERVICE FROM EVERYONE ,FOOD WAS PERFECTLY COOKED,WAITRESS WAS SPECTACULARSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EnjoyableOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/29/2014Very enjoyable night (until we started losing @gambling), fun, great atmosphere, and good food.Special Features:
- More Than Expectedpkay730Dined on 8/28/2014We won a gift certific as the in a raffle so I expected a good dinner because of the reputation but we got so much more than expected! We had a lovely private booth, we were very well cared for by an exceptional server and the food was better than a very famous 5 star restaurant that we ate in a few weeks ago in Vegas. This is a perfect place for a romantic dinner or a night out with friends. I can't wait to go back! :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014As usual, food was excellent with unusual and interesting taste flourishes that seem to distinguish this kitchen. Scallop and stuffed filet appetizers tips were memorable, while seafood capellini was extraordinary. Hostess was very accommodating and waitress was again superior. Usually exceptional table service faltered slightly for the first time -- we had to ask for more water and bread more than once, but it was very busy. We were there during busy time and noise level was an unfortunate negative for us.Special Features:
- Jim and GinnyJnazDined on 8/16/2014Was seated promptly. Nice server. Food took a bit longer than would expect, but ok since we were in no hurry, and with two other couples. Portions were ample. Carrot Cake needs a big improvement. But all in all an enjoyable experience..jI would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/9/2014Food was excellent and service in general was superb.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2003Dined on 8/9/2014Always a good meal at The Reserve. Our server, Sara, was friendly and very attentive to us.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not to missElegantDiningDined on 8/9/2014Great food, excellent service, diversified menu, fantastic presentation. All 5 Stars! The only negative is they don't dispense doubles when it comes to cocktails and too much ice. Optional Sparkling Water was conspicuously missing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PhillyPhillyDined on 8/2/2014We enjoyed the food and service was great. Can't wait to go back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another Great MealSandy1128Dined on 8/2/2014Not much you can really say about the steak here except that it is EXCELLENT. Great taste, cooked just right, nice portion! Our server, started with an L, Lorainne possibly, and the host, Cindy, were really nice to talk with and very helpful and informative. Overall it was a good dining experience and I would highly recommend going there for a good steak and also the Hazelnut Cheesecake is super!Special Features:
- steak1Dined on 8/1/2014Server was very disorganized did not listen to requests Was not readily available For the prices of a Chicago Steak house service and food should be excellentSpecial Features:
- Great SteakSandy1128Dined on 7/25/2014The steaks here are great, cooked perfectly, just as ordered. Our server, Sara, was very nice and the service provided GREAT.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PhillyPhillyDined on 7/19/2014Have eaten there several times food was always outstanding and the service excellent. This time was somewhat disappointed in both.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hot Souppirate10Dined on 7/19/2014I specifically asked for my soup to be hot. The waitress brought our soups with a pot holder, since the plates were so hot. Best Lobster Bisque soup I've ever tasted. Steaks were cooked exactly as requested. Waitress was very attentive.Special Features:
- always greatBamaNanaDined on 7/5/2014This is our favorite restaurant in the Joliet area! The onion soup is yummy and the steaks are mouthwatering!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Affordabilty Value Food OfferingsSandy1128Dined on 7/3/2014The service was good and our server was very helpful and the steak that was a special offering for the day was very good and cooked perfectly. Lobster good but I didn't feel it was very big, mostly lots of shell. The shrimp cocktail appetizer was way overpriced, $16.00 for 5 big but not jumbo was too much. Surprised that everything was ala-carte and you only were offered some rolls as no salad, etc. given. But, the overall experience was good and we will return again. It would be helpful to not have to ask if anything was included with the entrees, etc.Special Features:
- Best steak ever!PhillyDined on 6/29/2014It is our second time eating there and we intend to come back very soon. We enjoyed our dinner very much. The service and staff were excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome!!RipperDined on 6/28/2014Food was excellent,quiet and romantic! Will go there again and again. Crab cakes where the best I ever had!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dinner again.CruiseDogDined on 6/21/2014We have been here several times and never had a bad experience. Food is always great. Try the scallops and crab cakes for an appetizer. The new menu covers most taste buds.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not worth the pricesNotworthitDined on 6/20/2014I thought even for Harrahs the prices were unbelievably high for what you were served! $32.00 for 2 very very small pieces of shrimp cocktail and $26.00 for a piece of filet mignon that was the size of a quarter with no sides. Hot shoe casino had s fantastic restaurant and I will always go there.
- gourmet dining experienceTravelingGalDined on 6/13/2014Nice selection of starters, salads, steaks (of course), seafood and desserts. Or group had the prime rib (thick and cooked to order), and the evening's seafood special, halibut with a lobster sauce (fresh and perfect flavor combo). We split the flourless chocolate cake which was served with peppermint ice cream. We also split a crab cake appetizer...excellent and mostly crab, with little filler. Everything (including any side dish with the steak) is ala carte, so the price adds up. The meals, with a glass of wine apiece and one dessert and one coffee was $150.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LovebeerVIPDined on 6/7/2014Great food, excellent service. Wonderful for date nightSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- jansbdDined on 6/7/2014We have enjoyed The Reserve since it has been available. The food is the main reason for going but the service etc is excellent. We find the menu has enough variance for us and our guests.Special Features:
- The following 50 reviews are from the The Reserve Steakhouse - Harrah's Joliet reviews archive.
- Slow service3pirate10Dined on 5/17/2014The service on a Saturday evening was extremely slow. My soup once delivered was cold. The waitress appeared overwhelmed.
- MOTHER'S DAY DinnerGOODdayDined on 5/11/2014The ribeye steak dinner, meatloaf and seafood pasta was excellent. The tip pasta was just awful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- vibrant dinning sceneDinninglady11Dined on 5/10/2014Great service delicious food I will recommend this restaurant!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EvangelineDined on 5/3/2014Our table was ready on time and the server was excellent-our glasses were never empty and dirty dishes and silverware were not left on the table.The food was good and the plating was very pretty. All in all, a great evening.Special Features:
- Reserve a table at ReserveREBGILVIPDined on 5/2/2014My wife and I had a nice dinner at Reserve on a Friday night. It is a lovely white tablecloth restaurant with polite effficient servers eager to please you. We had a delicious house salad followed by seared tuna cooked to taste along with roasted fingerling potatoes and steamed bok choy cabbage. Our compliments to the chef for a fine dining experience.Special Features:
- The Reserve for Special DiningEvangelineDined on 4/26/2014Our steaks were excellent, it was a lovely dinner. From the hostess to the matre'd to the server-they all treated us like old friends..................Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- always..OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/19/2014have had excellent food here, never a bad meal in 20-25 visits...Special Features:
- It was very quiet and intimateOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/12/2014It was very quiet and intimate inside. There was a rock band playing down the hall and you couldn't really hear them. We only had seafood, but will definitely go to try the meat. Lobster bisque was delish!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrific dinnergoodfoodDined on 3/29/2014Some of the best prime rib I've eaten- everything was delicious and service was very good.i would most definately return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great foodmanhattanchickDined on 3/28/2014The Reserve is a great restaurant to visit in Joliet. The casino has been there a long time and some of the other restaurants have come and gone but The Reserve remains an anchor. The shrimp for the cocktail are fantastic! Fresh, firm, and delish! This last visit was my first using OpenTable. Everything went very smoothly and my entire party enjoyed a wonderful evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A bit over priced but goodMichDined on 3/23/2014The food at the reserve is delicious but the prices are too high for what you actually get. We ordered the lobster tempura as an appetizer and although it was very tasty it was definitely not worth $16. I also do not like the fact that everything is a la carte. If I am going to pay $44 for a three piece rack of lamb the least they could do is include one side dish. Even a soup or salad would do.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not your typical casino fareshepshepDined on 3/22/2014The Reserve is an upscale restaurant, located at the Harrah's casino in Joliet. It has a great atmosphere. The decor is classic with modern touches. Steak was excellent, as were the burgers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My overall service was excellent,angieDined on 3/14/2014My overall service was excellent, very inviting placeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Reserve with the boysCorrineDined on 3/9/2014I brought my son and grandson to celebrate their birthdays. We had excellent service and food. Chrystal was our server, she was warm and friendly and took care of all our needs.Special Features:
- HIdden Gemdlm1266Dined on 3/8/2014Great service, great food. Smaller portions of the dinner salads are available for $5!! Try the Steakhouse Meatloaf--it will melt in your mouth! This is a smaller restaurant but the flavor of the dishes is LARGE. This is a great place for a celebration dinner or a romantic dinner. Ask for a booth either in front of the restaurant to see everything that is going on or way in the back for a romantic dinner. My party enjoyed the smaller portion wedge salad, the Steakhouse Meatloaf and the Stuffed Pork Chop. Everything was delicious and the service was excellent. This is a must try!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not ItaliangourmetdinerDined on 3/1/2014Our dinner was very nice, the food was delicious. The portions were satisfying. We took the dessert to go, however that was a disappointment . I checked the package before we left and they put the ice cream on top of the flourless chocolate cake when I specifically asked for it on the side. Our waiter seemed a little perturbed when I pointed out the mistake. He then got me a new one which included the ice cream on the side, instead of a scoop it was a tablespoons worth, it did not include the berries. I did not dare point this out because then he might not of given me any of my dessert.Special Features:
- great restaurant for great mealsharDined on 2/23/2014The meal at this place was delicious. The steaks came out perfect and melted in your mouth with a nice char crust. The house salad was absolutely delicious. This was a super meal.Special Features: