The Reserve Steakhouse - Harrah's Joliet
151 North Joliet Rd.
Joliet, IL 60423Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
The Reserve Steakhouse - Harrah's Joliet
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.harrahsjoliet.com/casinos/harrahs-joliet/restaurants-dining/the-reserve-detail.html
- Phone: 8157742624x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Wednesday - Thursday: 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm; Friday: 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm; Saturday: 4:00 pm - 10:00 pm; Sunday: 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Tye Nielsen
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We can engineer your personal menu to fit your tastes and party styles.
- Private Party Contact: Kevin Meeker 8157742665
A word from The Reserve Steakhouse - Harrah's Joliet
Welcome to The Reserve Steakhouse. A truly fascinating dining experience. Choose from our exceptional prime cuts, fresh seafood, and a seasonal driven menu promoting local farming. Let our professional and friendly staff create memorable moments for you and your guests. Please join us at The Reserve for an exceptional dining experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
The Reserve Steakhouse - Harrah's Joliet - Best Restaurants in Joliet ›
The Reserve Steakhouse - Harrah's Joliet reviews from OpenTable diners
48 reviews since June 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (36)romantic (17)fit for foodies (10)good for groups (9)notable wine list (8)late-night find (6)neighborhood gem (5)great for brunch (3)hot spot (3)kid-friendly (2)great for lunch (1)Show More
- Excellent Food & ServicesugarjonesDined on 10/12/2014My sister and I ate there on October 12th. Not only was the food spectacular, the service was outstanding! Maggie took such good care of us and could not have been more attentive and sweet! I will absolutely return the next time I'm in Joliet.Special Features:
- DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/12/2014My wife and I enjoyed the meal very much. Although very expensive for rather small portions, the food itself was delicious. I think my wife and I will eat there again. Service was excellent.Special Features:
- ReserveSimonsezDined on 10/12/2014The service was very good. From the hostess to the waitress, everyone was very friendly and accommodating. They made the experience very enjoyable. The food was excellent!! Cooked exactly as we requested and very tasty.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Buddy10Dined on 10/10/2014The dress code is definitely not followed in this restaurant. I would say casual versus business casual. I had a small filet. It was very good, but quite expensive for what you got. My husband had the prime rib. The horseradish crust covered the fat and gristle, but he said that it had a decent flavor. That crust was delicious! I had mashed potatoes. They were average, if that. Fairly lumpy which I do like, but not warm or creamy. All in all, it was a fine meal, but I don't think it was worth what we spent. Our waitress was very nice and quite attentive. All of the people working at the restaurant were very friendly, and that is a big plus in my eyes.
- Must get the Filet!MelissaLAVIPDined on 10/4/2014Ordered the filet with a side of mushrooms and it was amazing! The entire dessert menu was tempting. Really great place for a date night. Excellent spot for a celebration dinner before heading over the watch the band then hit the casino.Special Features:
- PhillyPhillyDined on 9/26/2014Always a great dinner! Food and service is awesome. Always looking forward to going again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but not great!Luvfood2Dined on 9/17/2014I ordered steak, crab legs, the wedge salad, creme brûlée, and a martini. My steak was a little overdone, the crab legs were very overdone, making the smaller ends of the legs inedible and they had a very strong salt water taste. The salad, desert, and martini were excellent. The place was practically empty when i arrived yet it took about 5 minutes to be noticed by a hostess and another 10 to waited on for my drink order. I wouldn't go back but there aren't a lot of nice places to choose from in Joliet so I would recommend to a friend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AAA ServiceGREATNnIGHTDined on 9/10/2014OutstANDING SERVICE FROM EVERYONE ,FOOD WAS PERFECTLY COOKED,WAITRESS WAS SPECTACULARSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EnjoyableOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/29/2014Very enjoyable night (until we started losing @gambling), fun, great atmosphere, and good food.Special Features:
- More Than Expectedpkay730Dined on 8/28/2014We won a gift certific as the in a raffle so I expected a good dinner because of the reputation but we got so much more than expected! We had a lovely private booth, we were very well cared for by an exceptional server and the food was better than a very famous 5 star restaurant that we ate in a few weeks ago in Vegas. This is a perfect place for a romantic dinner or a night out with friends. I can't wait to go back! :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014As usual, food was excellent with unusual and interesting taste flourishes that seem to distinguish this kitchen. Scallop and stuffed filet appetizers tips were memorable, while seafood capellini was extraordinary. Hostess was very accommodating and waitress was again superior. Usually exceptional table service faltered slightly for the first time -- we had to ask for more water and bread more than once, but it was very busy. We were there during busy time and noise level was an unfortunate negative for us.Special Features:
- Jim and GinnyJnazDined on 8/16/2014Was seated promptly. Nice server. Food took a bit longer than would expect, but ok since we were in no hurry, and with two other couples. Portions were ample. Carrot Cake needs a big improvement. But all in all an enjoyable experience..jI would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/9/2014Food was excellent and service in general was superb.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2003Dined on 8/9/2014Always a good meal at The Reserve. Our server, Sara, was friendly and very attentive to us.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not to missElegantDiningDined on 8/9/2014Great food, excellent service, diversified menu, fantastic presentation. All 5 Stars! The only negative is they don't dispense doubles when it comes to cocktails and too much ice. Optional Sparkling Water was conspicuously missing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PhillyPhillyDined on 8/2/2014We enjoyed the food and service was great. Can't wait to go back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another Great MealSandy1128Dined on 8/2/2014Not much you can really say about the steak here except that it is EXCELLENT. Great taste, cooked just right, nice portion! Our server, started with an L, Lorainne possibly, and the host, Cindy, were really nice to talk with and very helpful and informative. Overall it was a good dining experience and I would highly recommend going there for a good steak and also the Hazelnut Cheesecake is super!Special Features:
- steak1Dined on 8/1/2014Server was very disorganized did not listen to requests Was not readily available For the prices of a Chicago Steak house service and food should be excellentSpecial Features:
- Great SteakSandy1128Dined on 7/25/2014The steaks here are great, cooked perfectly, just as ordered. Our server, Sara, was very nice and the service provided GREAT.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PhillyPhillyDined on 7/19/2014Have eaten there several times food was always outstanding and the service excellent. This time was somewhat disappointed in both.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hot Souppirate10Dined on 7/19/2014I specifically asked for my soup to be hot. The waitress brought our soups with a pot holder, since the plates were so hot. Best Lobster Bisque soup I've ever tasted. Steaks were cooked exactly as requested. Waitress was very attentive.Special Features:
- always greatBamaNanaDined on 7/5/2014This is our favorite restaurant in the Joliet area! The onion soup is yummy and the steaks are mouthwatering!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Affordabilty Value Food OfferingsSandy1128Dined on 7/3/2014The service was good and our server was very helpful and the steak that was a special offering for the day was very good and cooked perfectly. Lobster good but I didn't feel it was very big, mostly lots of shell. The shrimp cocktail appetizer was way overpriced, $16.00 for 5 big but not jumbo was too much. Surprised that everything was ala-carte and you only were offered some rolls as no salad, etc. given. But, the overall experience was good and we will return again. It would be helpful to not have to ask if anything was included with the entrees, etc.Special Features:
- Best steak ever!PhillyDined on 6/29/2014It is our second time eating there and we intend to come back very soon. We enjoyed our dinner very much. The service and staff were excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome!!RipperDined on 6/28/2014Food was excellent,quiet and romantic! Will go there again and again. Crab cakes where the best I ever had!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 55 reviews are from the The Reserve Steakhouse - Harrah's Joliet reviews archive.
- Great dinner again.CruiseDogDined on 6/21/2014We have been here several times and never had a bad experience. Food is always great. Try the scallops and crab cakes for an appetizer. The new menu covers most taste buds.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not worth the pricesNotworthitDined on 6/20/2014I thought even for Harrahs the prices were unbelievably high for what you were served! $32.00 for 2 very very small pieces of shrimp cocktail and $26.00 for a piece of filet mignon that was the size of a quarter with no sides. Hot shoe casino had s fantastic restaurant and I will always go there.
- gourmet dining experienceTravelingGalDined on 6/13/2014Nice selection of starters, salads, steaks (of course), seafood and desserts. Or group had the prime rib (thick and cooked to order), and the evening's seafood special, halibut with a lobster sauce (fresh and perfect flavor combo). We split the flourless chocolate cake which was served with peppermint ice cream. We also split a crab cake appetizer...excellent and mostly crab, with little filler. Everything (including any side dish with the steak) is ala carte, so the price adds up. The meals, with a glass of wine apiece and one dessert and one coffee was $150.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LovebeerVIPDined on 6/7/2014Great food, excellent service. Wonderful for date nightSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- jansbdDined on 6/7/2014We have enjoyed The Reserve since it has been available. The food is the main reason for going but the service etc is excellent. We find the menu has enough variance for us and our guests.Special Features:
- Slow service3pirate10Dined on 5/17/2014The service on a Saturday evening was extremely slow. My soup once delivered was cold. The waitress appeared overwhelmed.
- MOTHER'S DAY DinnerGOODdayDined on 5/11/2014The ribeye steak dinner, meatloaf and seafood pasta was excellent. The tip pasta was just awful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- vibrant dinning sceneDinninglady11Dined on 5/10/2014Great service delicious food I will recommend this restaurant!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EvangelineDined on 5/3/2014Our table was ready on time and the server was excellent-our glasses were never empty and dirty dishes and silverware were not left on the table.The food was good and the plating was very pretty. All in all, a great evening.Special Features:
- Reserve a table at ReserveREBGILVIPDined on 5/2/2014My wife and I had a nice dinner at Reserve on a Friday night. It is a lovely white tablecloth restaurant with polite effficient servers eager to please you. We had a delicious house salad followed by seared tuna cooked to taste along with roasted fingerling potatoes and steamed bok choy cabbage. Our compliments to the chef for a fine dining experience.Special Features:
- The Reserve for Special DiningEvangelineDined on 4/26/2014Our steaks were excellent, it was a lovely dinner. From the hostess to the matre'd to the server-they all treated us like old friends..................Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- always..OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/19/2014have had excellent food here, never a bad meal in 20-25 visits...Special Features:
- It was very quiet and intimateOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/12/2014It was very quiet and intimate inside. There was a rock band playing down the hall and you couldn't really hear them. We only had seafood, but will definitely go to try the meat. Lobster bisque was delish!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrific dinnergoodfoodDined on 3/29/2014Some of the best prime rib I've eaten- everything was delicious and service was very good.i would most definately return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great foodmanhattanchickDined on 3/28/2014The Reserve is a great restaurant to visit in Joliet. The casino has been there a long time and some of the other restaurants have come and gone but The Reserve remains an anchor. The shrimp for the cocktail are fantastic! Fresh, firm, and delish! This last visit was my first using OpenTable. Everything went very smoothly and my entire party enjoyed a wonderful evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.