The Red Thai Room
4905 Yorba Ranch Road
Yorba Linda, CA 92887Neighborhood:
Placentia / Yorba Linda
ThaiPrice: $30 and under
The Red Thai Room
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.redthairoom.com/
- Phone: 7147010107
- Hours of Operation:
Tuesday - Friday: 11:00am - 2:00pm
Tuesday - Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:30pm
- Payment Options:
- Cuisine: Sushi, Pan-Asian, Thai
- Executive Chef: Prayud ‘Chef Noom’ Ngamsopa
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
A word from The Red Thai Room
For those of us who put so much of ourselves into The Red Thai Room, it’s more than our work, it’s our home. And that’s how we try to welcome you, as a guest in our home, that we’re proud of and eager for you to love, too. We want you to feel special when you’re here, we want you to expect that everything, every last detail, is taken care of for you, that you are relaxed and at ease.Continued
We want to cook for you and make you happy!
We want to cook for you and make you happy!
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
The Red Thai Room reviews from OpenTable diners
- Delightful surprise! FirstHappycamperVIPDined on 10/8/2013Delightful surprise! First time here and was definitely impressed. The menu is full of interesting choices and did not know what to order, but waitress helped us decide and the food was terrific. The inside decor is beautiful and made our visit even more fun. This was a lunch visit but cannot wait to return for dinner with the guys. A must try for anyone who loves food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- QualityFoodDined on 9/28/2013The food was chewy and cool. I have been there many times in the part and received excellent food. This time not do. Also all the staff use the greeting of you guys. So informal and poor grammar. They seem to turn front desk people quickly and you are left waiting while they figure things out.Special Features:
- Yorba Linda's gemAng1234Dined on 8/9/2013Finally! Good food in Yorba Linda! The service was a little bit weak and they are not kid friendly (which is strange since it is located in suburbia.) The food is excellent and the ambiance inside is a pleasant surprise. It looks like a hole in the wall outside. Service started off well but tapered off. Will definitely go back. Wish they had a better and more affordable take out menuSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious Food in a Lovely RoomOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 7/20/2013We have been to Red Thai twice now. We enjoyed the food both times. I had the spicy sweet shrimp and others had the red curry and yellow curry with sweet and white potatoes. We also had the Pad Thai with beef. Everything was very tasty and not too hot. You might want to tell them to bump it up if you love the heat. I thought the appetizer platter was a bit small for the price of $24. There were several items on it but only two of each, making it awkward for a group of four to share easily. There were nice comments for the coconut shrimp and beef satay. The waitress was terrific, as was the host. The quality of the food and the atmosphere are reflected in the above average prices for a Thai restaurant.Special Features:
- A new Gem in Yorba LindakarrrDined on 7/14/2013Yorba Linda is sadly lacking in restaurants (with the exception of Mexican and Ruby's!). This is fine dining nestled in the neighborhood. You don't have to drive to Newport to find something unique. A great mix of Asian delights. Sushi, Thai, curry, and more.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great new restaurant with potentialsnowDined on 7/7/2013The decor is adorable, the waiters are very attentive, Antonio especially is adorable (something tells me he is new to being a waiter) the food is on point, with great presentation. They need a lot of help with the reservation system. Open table shows them fully booked, and it was empty. Not empty like 3 or 4 tables, but empty like, we were the only ones there. I would recommend the Sublot red blend, duck curry, sweet yam curry, and fried rice. Steer clear from the coconut juice- it is canned, and a bad brand.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing foodGlutenfreeliveDined on 7/2/2013Let's face it most Asian restaurants you have no idea if the sauces have gluten. This chef creates all his own sauces and even makes gluten free wanton wrappers. the potstickers are amazing! The food will keep you coming back for more. The wine list is great organic wines the place is warm and inviting, cant wait to go back again and again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tiv was the best. She askedOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 5/25/2013Tiv was the best. She asked if we wanted suggestions and we said yes. She suggested the the Samurai Tuna Crunch. One of the best rolls I have eaten. Melted in my mouth with a burst of flavors. Indian yellow and sweet potato yams with chicken had the perfect balance of spices and coconut milk. The fresh ginger and pineapple stir fry with beef was excellent. For dessert she suggested mango and sticky rice. I have eaten this dessert many times at numerous restaurants but none of them were as good as this one. The cold sorbet and the warm rice created a party in my mouth! Well done Chef. Thank you for a wonderful meal. I highly suggest visiting this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quaint & very niceCurlydiDined on 5/25/2013I was looking for a nice place for my daughter's special birthday. She is mostly vegan and in addition needed something that would accommodate everybody. This restaurant had it all. Great food, ambience and service. We really had a fun evening there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Staff training neededSCtrojanOCVIPDined on 5/17/2013Love that corkage is $10. Waited a good 10 minutes after being seated before a waiter came by. Our Chardonnay should have been iced by the hostess, or she should have alerted someone to do so. We had lunch here, and the service was excellent..our waitress was very attentive. Food was good..best chicken satay we've had! Enjoyed the tropical fried rice & coconut ice cream.. We like this place mainly for the modern, clean decor. Small portions..just enough for two. Our waiter at dinner was MIA most of the night. Very disappointing, especially since the waitress we had was stellar. Owner was friendly and hands on. Will return again..but will request the waitress next time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gem in YL but work on serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/26/2013GREAT restaurant, in nice location. The food was exceptional. Staff was very friendly and nice. Interesting and tasty wine list. Our only complaint is that the booths are a little small and the wait time from food to table was exceptionally long. But it's a new place, we will definitely go back and hope that they have worked on their service a bit more. There was a man (perhaps owner or manager) kind of walking the tables, i think he was asking how everything was, he didn't come to the booth area we were sitting in, we were a table of four, my friend really wanted to talk to him about the service. But he stayed between two tables all night and talked and laughed, not really caring about the other tables..... he might need to work on thatSpecial Features:
- We locals had to wait a longOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/17/2013We locals had to wait a long while for this restaurant to jump through all the city hoops and complete construction. It was well worth the wait. They have been open less than a year and are filled to near capacity nightly. The decorating is elegant, the staff is welcoming (if you go there once, they remember you the next time), and the food is tasty and beautifully presented. They will accommodate special diet requirements. They've recently added a program director who adds fun little none invasive entertainment here and there including wine and sake pairings. Certainly a place to try but probably with a reservation.Special Features:
- Hot new spot!SheilaDined on 4/13/2013We are so glad to have the Red Thai Room in our neighborhood the food is really good, wonderful ambiance we've eaten here half dozen times now and it only gets better. So glad to see their business is growing, love the energy that's going on!Special Features:
- This was our 4th time, andSheilaDined on 3/15/2013This was our 4th time, and totaly enjoyed again. We tried the sushi this time, Oh excellant quality and fresh! They even gave us a discount for bringing new friends. So glad there in our neighborhood. Sheila / Yorba LindaSpecial Features:
- A 10OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/9/2013Best Thai food experience ever. Absolutely beautiful build - out with cool music and ambiance to match the outstanding service and delicious food. Not the cookie cutter fast Thai food you're used too but high quality ingredients, signature preparation and mind blowing sauces that took us back to our early gourmet Thai experiences in the 80s when it had to be good in order for this food to be adopted and earn the popularity it enjoys now here in the US and elsewhere. We drove 20 minutes from Anaheim and it was worth every minute.Special Features:
- What a beautiful restaurant.Scof1VIPDined on 2/13/2013What a beautiful restaurant. Beautiful decor, and the owner was so gracious. Service was excellent and the food great. i hope they are successful so I can keep going back!Special Features:
- Great food...bad service!FreqfinedinerVIPDined on 1/6/2013Food was great, prices were fair, but service was slow. Had to go to find someone everytime...for refills, etc. The ambiance is great but service needs a pick up for sure.Special Features: