The Real Jerk Restaurant
842 Gerrard St E
Toronto, ON M4M 1Y7Neighborhood:
Riverdale / Leslieville
CaribbeanPrice: CAN$30 and under
The Real Jerk Restaurant
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.therealjerk.com/
- Phone: 4164636055
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Caribbean, Jamaican, Soul food
- Executive Chef: Lilieth Pottinger
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wine
- Catering: We cater to groups of all sizes as we take you and your party to the island in the sun. We offer personalized menus for your event. Party Trays available. Large individual roti orders available Call for catering 416-463-6055 Lily
- Private Party Contact: Manager 4164636055
- Entertainment: Irie-Okee Thursdays
A word from The Real Jerk Restaurant
The Real Jerk Restaurant has been a landmark restaurant in Toronto for over 25 years. This restaurant has developed a strong following of loyal returning customers and well known name with tourists, celebrities and politicians. The Real Jerk Restaurant recently re-opened in a new location serving Toronto with the best of Caribbean and Jamaican food. This award winning restaurant offers dine-in, take-out and catering options. The Real Jerk restaurant has been able to capture that island vibe with great service and a wide selection of food, rum, wine and cocktail options. This restaurant is a great place to to celebrate with family and friends.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
The Real Jerk Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
8 reviews since May 4, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelEnergetic
neighborhood gem (7)good for groups (5)kid-friendly (4)great for lunch (4)great for brunch (3)fit for foodies (3)special occasion (2)late-night find (2)vibrant bar scene (2)hot spot (2)notable wine list (1)Show More
- Great dining cannot be lostTHOMPSON4Dined on 5/31/2014We were excited to know The Real Jerk was still around. Every time we dine at The Real Jerk the food is excellent. Our family always enjoy the menu. Glad to have you back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I'm glad you're back!LindaDined on 5/18/2014We finally got a chance to drive from the West end of the City to the East to satisfy our The Real Jerk cravings and they did not disappoint. I went for Goat Roti and it is still the best in Town! Watch the special drinks - they pack a punch ...all good, that's the way drinks should be :) ...Our server was super friendly - it was like being down in the Islands. Worth the drive !Special Features:
- Caribbean at its best.IanAndreDined on 5/17/2014... friendly staff, amazing food, fast, courteous service, Caribbean ambiance. Great menu with authentic food & drink options.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mother's day at the Real JerksmillsDined on 5/11/2014The food was amazing, the waitress very funny and engaging. I had my son and nephews with me and she was able to suggest things from the menu that would be good portion sizes for the kids. As an added touch all of the mothers and there was three at the table each were given a glass of complimentary wine which was a very nice touch. The music was nice not too loud and the ambience reminiscent of Jamaica. I would definately return to this restuarant again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 0 reviews are from the The Real Jerk Restaurant reviews archive.