The Quarter Bistro
6904 Wooster Pike
Mariemont, OH 45227Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
The Quarter Bistro
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.quarter-bistro.com/
- Phone: (513) 271-5400
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Contemporary American
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from The Quarter Bistro
Welcome to The Quarter Bistro, located in the heart of historic Mariemont Square, only minutes from Montgomery, Maderia, Indian Hill and Downtown. The award-winning combination of seasonal cuisine and sophisticated ambiance are just the beginning of an unforgettable experience. As Cincinnati's premier "contemporary" bistro, the menu presents all things classic and creative in balance. Fresh fish and game daily? Of course. Outstanding wines at a great value? No Question. Whether it's a beautiful summer evening on the patio, a romantic wine and dine for two, or a down-to-business dinner for ten, The Quarter Bistro has it covered.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
The Quarter Bistro - Best Restaurants in Cincinnati ›
The Quarter Bistro reviews from OpenTable diners
71 reviews since July 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (55)great for outdoor dining (43)fit for foodies (41)special occasion (29)romantic (28)vibrant bar scene (20)hot spot (16)good for groups (16)notable wine list (15)late-night find (9)scenic view (4)great for lunch (3)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Exquisite dinnerLidaDined on 11/19/2014It was my husband's birthday, and from start to finish, we had a memorable evening. The food was absolutely wonderful - the wild mushroom ravioli was a delightful medley of tastes, all complementary, the dressing on the arugula salad was perfect. My husband ordered the short rib specialty - cooked to perfection. The tomato soup was a treat. The service from everyone involved was five star. Magnificent, and a place we will take our "foodie" friends when they visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Predictably perfect.WillDineDined on 11/15/2014This cool spot always meets or exceeds our expectations on all levels: ambiance, food, & friendly service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 11/14/2014The salmon tacos and beer salad were very good. Interior a bit dated. Food and service were good but it was soo LOUD! Hard to have a conversation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Mariemont Favorite!NannyDined on 11/13/2014The Quarter Bistro is always a delightful dining experience! Great food, wonderful service, and warm friendly ambience. The wait staff work together and give you attention without intruding. My lobster mac'n cheese was delicious. My husband's salmon tacos were messy and delicious just perfect!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday DinnerMikeDined on 11/12/2014Perfect place for a romantic dinner! Had asked for a booth and got the best in the restaurant to celebrate a very special birthday dinner!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A GemOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 11/11/2014Exquisite, romantic gem right next to an art cinema and a Graeters.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding as alwaysklktbearVIPDined on 11/7/2014WE love coming to the Quarter Bistro. The food and service are above par, some menu items change by season which is nice. There is always some new drink or food to try each time we visit. No one should miss coming to the quarter bistro.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- yumJFlo1Dined on 11/1/2014took my dad and his wife there. They raved about the place, and loved it. I think I am spoiled since I get to go more often and take it for granted.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently ExcellentFishyVIPDined on 10/31/2014Great food, service and ambiance in Mariemont. We always go backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A "GO TO '' RESTAURANTnbingDined on 10/22/2014THIS IS ONE OF MY TOP 5 DINING SPOTS ........LOCATION, ATMOSPHERE , AND FOOD YOU CAN COUNT ON TO BE ABOVE AVERAGE. I AM ALWAYS HAPPY TO GO THERE . IT IS WELL RUN AND EVERYTHING IS CONSISTENT, AS ONE WOULD HOPE TO HAVE IT. GOOD JOB !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this placeLangerVIPDined on 10/20/2014We recently moved to mariemont and now we have this great restaurant as our neighborhood gem. Whether we eat a full course meal or something lighter, it is always excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- love at first sightWillDineDined on 10/18/2014From the moment we enter the space we feel the great karma and know we're in for a treat. This place continues to please by keeping things fresh and friendly. Love the food, love the ambiance and love the staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time but not the last time.GHDavidsonDined on 10/12/2014I had never been to The Quarter Bistro though have driven past it many times. Was looking for somewhere to celebrate a special birthday so I looked their website and read reviews online. I was not disappointed. It's great restaurant for celebrating a special occasion or simply for a nice, romantic night out. The food was excellent as was their employees.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- iliadDined on 10/9/2014Excellent food and service very attentive. Lovely atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best I've foundOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/4/2014As a recent transplant from Chicago, I have been touring the various local dining establishments. I have to say, this is the best restaurant I have found so far. Smaller portions than a lot of local restaurants, a little more expensive than most, but completely worth it if you can swing it. Margherita Pizza app - terrific. Chicken and lemon risotta - outstanding and I will be returning to have this again. Prime rib and mashed potatoes - prime rib was average, potatoes were great. Key lime pie dessert - one of the best desserts I've had. Even the bread and butter was excellent. Best service I've had in awhile.Special Features:
- Outdoors great diningRMPRVIPDined on 9/19/2014A favorite for outdoor dining. Quarter Bistro is super! Service, food and atmosphere all the best!Special Features:
- $13 for a small saladGlenVIPDined on 9/6/2014Another great dinner. The only downside was what my wife was led to believe was a dinner salad that was anything but. It was a very small portion and at $13, very over-priced. Great service. Great food. Great wine and beer list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SeatingBillRDined on 9/6/2014Went to movie & then walked next door (We had reservations). Weather was perfect thus a special night!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food ok, portion size inadequateOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 9/4/2014We got teh salad with salmon as a meal. Salmon must have been 2 oz. Not enough for a meal. The desert was good.Special Features:
- Did A Great JobPaulaDined on 8/31/2014Whatever we needed they attended to. Unique atmosphere in a quant area. Well doneSpecial Features:
- Best Neighborhood RestaurantMMConcertDined on 8/31/2014Drive in frequently from NKY to the local indy movie theater. Best contemporary restaurant in the neighborhood. Food is consistently very good, if not excellent, and the staff is above reproach. The weather was nice and we chose to eat outside, but the noise from the traffic flow starting and stopping directly in front of the seating area quickly became annoying while trying to converse. Mussels were over-done and shrunk to the size of a pencil eraser, but still tasty. Do wish they were open for lunch, as the alternative eating establishments leave a lot to be desired.Special Features:
- Another enjoyable mealtiffhoofVIPDined on 8/29/2014We've enjoyed several dinners at The Quarter Bistro. The food is always consistently delicious and the service spot on. It can be a bit loud at times, but we love the lively atmosphere. A great date night spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Great @ Quarter Bistro!COteamVIPDined on 8/27/2014No matter how much time there is between our visits, we return to find the Quarter Bistro its consistent great self! The service is sharp, the ambiance is energetic & comfortable, the menu offers interesting and delicious choices, and you never feel like you have to rush for the next seating. Also worthy of noting is that the management actually pays attention to any requests noted in your Open Table reservation. On occasion, we've asked for the background music to be turned down and they have always accommodated our request.Special Features:
- Solid Neighborhood HauntIlike2eatDined on 8/23/2014Good food & neighborhood feel with a fun cocktail menu and acceptable wine list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a great visitpslelDined on 8/19/2014A bit pricey, but give it high ratings in every category.Special Features:
- Jarmstr278HenryDined on 8/16/2014We had a great dinner and wonderful waiter. Food and drinks hit the mark in every way.Special Features:
- Following a movie, it was perfectBillVIPDined on 8/16/2014Dinner, was excellent, the atmosphere was relaxing, the service was excellent.Special Features:
- Great Food & ServiceBreezyDined on 8/10/2014The Quarter Bistro is always a great place to eat if you are looking for fantastic food and service. We were there to celebrate several Birthday's and they didn't disappoint.Special Features:
- Dining with friendsCincyjaneDined on 8/8/2014I took two friends to the Quarter Bistro and it was their first visit. We all enjoyed our meals and the service was fine. I think they would return there based on their comments. It is one of my favorite Cincinnati restaurants.Special Features:
- Mariemont GemLindaDined on 8/3/2014The Quarter Bistro is consistently a wonderful place to have a casual outdoor or indoor dining experience. The food is always wonderful. I can always find something to fit my needs from it's varied but not huge menu. I love taking out of town guests here to experience the wholesome beauty of Mariemont. The menu is interestingly good without unusual food combinations. It has a few options for vegetarians but have seen the kitchen change items to cater my vegetarian friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food but small portionsHungryDined on 8/3/2014Food was delicious but not a good dollar value. Portions of Scottish salmon at $25 looked measley on plate and short rib tacos very small portion for $15. Service was up and down. Food was delicious. Don't go if hungry.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Noise Reduction PleaseAtasterDined on 7/26/2014Everything was very nice except the noise level makes conversation difficult, even across a two-person table. We dined there on a Saturday evening at 8 pm and the place was full and "noisy".Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 720 reviews are from the The Quarter Bistro reviews archive.
- Excellent from Start to Finish!BobbyDined on 7/25/2014The Quarter Bistro has excellent food and service. Their desserts are exceptional!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The saltiest food in CincinnatiJu1244Dined on 7/22/2014Good food at good prices, some of the best waiters around and a lovely setting both outside and in. The dining room is a very romantic red and has an heir of something special. All of the food is overly-salted and even seemingly healthful dishes are chock full of sodium and hidden fat, the trout is served with mashed potatoes that are bathed in bacon grease...delicious, but spaghetti carbonara might be healthier.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BethDined on 7/10/2014John, our server, was very helpful in telling us about the menu. We went with his recommendations and the food was wonderful!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really great overall!BarbVIPDined on 7/9/2014I took 2 friends who had never dined at Quarter before and they both LOVED IT and said they want to go back. I think that the flatbread and some of the dinners are priced a bit high for rather small portions, but the food is wonderful and worth the extra treatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently good.HungryfoodieVIPDined on 7/8/2014Wonderful Halibut special. Beautiful evening for dining on the patio.Special Features:
- Always a pleasure!cab8357Dined on 7/3/2014I just love this place. The service starts and ends just right. Food is always great and I love the Watermelon Gazpacho and the salmon. I look forward to returning soon.Special Features:
- Another Great EveningCOteamVIPDined on 7/3/2014We visit every couple of months and always find something new on the menu to entice us. Our service was wonderful & the manager obliged us by turning down the music to a level that allowed conversation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner & A MovieHungryfoodieVIPDined on 6/25/2014Wonderful spot in the heart of "Mayberry" for a romantic meal before or after a movie at the theater next door.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.