The Quarter Bistro
6904 Wooster Pike
Mariemont, OH 45227Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
The Quarter Bistro
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.quarter-bistro.com/
- Phone: 5132715400
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Contemporary American
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from The Quarter Bistro
Welcome to The Quarter Bistro, located in the heart of historic Mariemont Square, only minutes from Montgomery, Maderia, Indian Hill and Downtown. The award-winning combination of seasonal cuisine and sophisticated ambiance are just the beginning of an unforgettable experience. As Cincinnati's premier "contemporary" bistro, the menu presents all things classic and creative in balance. Fresh fish and game daily? Of course. Outstanding wines at a great value? No Question. Whether it's a beautiful summer evening on the patio, a romantic wine and dine for two, or a down-to-business dinner for ten, The Quarter Bistro has it covered.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
The Quarter Bistro - Best Restaurants in Cincinnati ›
The Quarter Bistro reviews from OpenTable diners
65 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (50)great for outdoor dining (44)special occasion (31)fit for foodies (29)romantic (28)vibrant bar scene (15)notable wine list (15)hot spot (12)late-night find (10)good for groups (9)scenic view (5)great for lunch (3)kid-friendly (2)great for brunch (1)Show More
- love at first sightOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/18/2014From the moment we enter the space we feel the great karma and know we're in for a treat. This place continues to please by keeping things fresh and friendly. Love the food, love the ambiance and love the staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- iliadDined on 10/9/2014Excellent food and service very attentive. Lovely atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best I've foundOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/4/2014As a recent transplant from Chicago, I have been touring the various local dining establishments. I have to say, this is the best restaurant I have found so far. Smaller portions than a lot of local restaurants, a little more expensive than most, but completely worth it if you can swing it. Margherita Pizza app - terrific. Chicken and lemon risotta - outstanding and I will be returning to have this again. Prime rib and mashed potatoes - prime rib was average, potatoes were great. Key lime pie dessert - one of the best desserts I've had. Even the bread and butter was excellent. Best service I've had in awhile.Special Features:
- Outdoors great diningRMPRVIPDined on 9/19/2014A favorite for outdoor dining. Quarter Bistro is super! Service, food and atmosphere all the best!Special Features:
- $13 for a small saladGlenVIPDined on 9/6/2014Another great dinner. The only downside was what my wife was led to believe was a dinner salad that was anything but. It was a very small portion and at $13, very over-priced. Great service. Great food. Great wine and beer list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SeatingBillRDined on 9/6/2014Went to movie & then walked next door (We had reservations). Weather was perfect thus a special night!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food ok, portion size inadequateOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 9/4/2014We got teh salad with salmon as a meal. Salmon must have been 2 oz. Not enough for a meal. The desert was good.Special Features:
- Did A Great JobPaulaDined on 8/31/2014Whatever we needed they attended to. Unique atmosphere in a quant area. Well doneSpecial Features:
- Best Neighborhood RestaurantMMConcertDined on 8/31/2014Drive in frequently from NKY to the local indy movie theater. Best contemporary restaurant in the neighborhood. Food is consistently very good, if not excellent, and the staff is above reproach. The weather was nice and we chose to eat outside, but the noise from the traffic flow starting and stopping directly in front of the seating area quickly became annoying while trying to converse. Mussels were over-done and shrunk to the size of a pencil eraser, but still tasty. Do wish they were open for lunch, as the alternative eating establishments leave a lot to be desired.Special Features:
- Another enjoyable mealtiffhoofVIPDined on 8/29/2014We've enjoyed several dinners at The Quarter Bistro. The food is always consistently delicious and the service spot on. It can be a bit loud at times, but we love the lively atmosphere. A great date night spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Great @ Quarter Bistro!COteamVIPDined on 8/27/2014No matter how much time there is between our visits, we return to find the Quarter Bistro its consistent great self! The service is sharp, the ambiance is energetic & comfortable, the menu offers interesting and delicious choices, and you never feel like you have to rush for the next seating. Also worthy of noting is that the management actually pays attention to any requests noted in your Open Table reservation. On occasion, we've asked for the background music to be turned down and they have always accommodated our request.Special Features:
- Always a great visitpslelDined on 8/19/2014A bit pricey, but give it high ratings in every category.Special Features:
- Jarmstr278HenryDined on 8/16/2014We had a great dinner and wonderful waiter. Food and drinks hit the mark in every way.Special Features:
- Following a movie, it was perfectBillVIPDined on 8/16/2014Dinner, was excellent, the atmosphere was relaxing, the service was excellent.Special Features:
- Great Food & ServiceBreezyDined on 8/10/2014The Quarter Bistro is always a great place to eat if you are looking for fantastic food and service. We were there to celebrate several Birthday's and they didn't disappoint.Special Features:
- Dining with friendsCincyjaneDined on 8/8/2014I took two friends to the Quarter Bistro and it was their first visit. We all enjoyed our meals and the service was fine. I think they would return there based on their comments. It is one of my favorite Cincinnati restaurants.Special Features:
- Mariemont GemLindaDined on 8/3/2014The Quarter Bistro is consistently a wonderful place to have a casual outdoor or indoor dining experience. The food is always wonderful. I can always find something to fit my needs from it's varied but not huge menu. I love taking out of town guests here to experience the wholesome beauty of Mariemont. The menu is interestingly good without unusual food combinations. It has a few options for vegetarians but have seen the kitchen change items to cater my vegetarian friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food but small portionsHungryDined on 8/3/2014Food was delicious but not a good dollar value. Portions of Scottish salmon at $25 looked measley on plate and short rib tacos very small portion for $15. Service was up and down. Food was delicious. Don't go if hungry.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Noise Reduction PleaseAtasterDined on 7/26/2014Everything was very nice except the noise level makes conversation difficult, even across a two-person table. We dined there on a Saturday evening at 8 pm and the place was full and "noisy".Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent from Start to Finish!BobbyDined on 7/25/2014The Quarter Bistro has excellent food and service. Their desserts are exceptional!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The saltiest food in CincinnatiJu1244Dined on 7/22/2014Good food at good prices, some of the best waiters around and a lovely setting both outside and in. The dining room is a very romantic red and has an heir of something special. All of the food is overly-salted and even seemingly healthful dishes are chock full of sodium and hidden fat, the trout is served with mashed potatoes that are bathed in bacon grease...delicious, but spaghetti carbonara might be healthier.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BethDined on 7/10/2014John, our server, was very helpful in telling us about the menu. We went with his recommendations and the food was wonderful!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really great overall!BarbVIPDined on 7/9/2014I took 2 friends who had never dined at Quarter before and they both LOVED IT and said they want to go back. I think that the flatbread and some of the dinners are priced a bit high for rather small portions, but the food is wonderful and worth the extra treatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently good.HungryfoodieDined on 7/8/2014Wonderful Halibut special. Beautiful evening for dining on the patio.Special Features:
- Always a pleasure!cab8357Dined on 7/3/2014I just love this place. The service starts and ends just right. Food is always great and I love the Watermelon Gazpacho and the salmon. I look forward to returning soon.Special Features:
- Another Great EveningCOteamVIPDined on 7/3/2014We visit every couple of months and always find something new on the menu to entice us. Our service was wonderful & the manager obliged us by turning down the music to a level that allowed conversation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner & A MovieHungryfoodieDined on 6/25/2014Wonderful spot in the heart of "Mayberry" for a romantic meal before or after a movie at the theater next door.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 712 reviews are from the The Quarter Bistro reviews archive.
- Repeat Visit Still GreatjerryVIPDined on 6/21/2014We have visited this restaurant several times. It is located next to an Art Movie House so we go there often. The food is great with some interesting dishes. A good combination of small plates and entrées. Service is always good. A great place to try in Mariemont.Special Features:
- Consistently goodLwerVIPDined on 6/20/2014My wife and I go here frequently because we know food and ambience is very good. This visit we had scallops with duck confit and my wife had ruby red trout and both were excellent. The only disappointment was the bread- normally crust was crisp, this time soft crust. We will be back soon. Recommend it highly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Relaxing Place to EatBethDined on 6/17/2014Food is always good. I had the special. It was delicious!Special Features:
- rickohioDined on 6/15/2014The outdoor patio here is the place to be in the right kind of weather and service is very nice as well as delicious food/wine options.Special Features:
- suesDined on 6/5/2014Loved the pasta with spinach and salmon! It was a delicious treat and large enough to split with a salad.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First Come First Serve OutdoorsGlenVIPDined on 5/31/2014Great restaurant with very nice outdoor seating. However, outdoor tables are first come first serve and cannot be reserved on open table even with request in the special request area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great outdoor dining.RMPRVIPDined on 5/30/2014Again, consistently a great meal. Nice choices of drinks, salads, and the Copper River salmon was super. Always enjoy it!Special Features:
- OlgaVIPDined on 5/28/2014Had a lovely dinner and movie night, the temperature was perfect for patio dining. Shareable appetizers and small entrees are always my favorites, especially in summer.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/27/2014Interesting and varied menu. Great ambiance. Very nice presentation. Quiet enough to carry on a conversation without shouting.Special Features:
- On My ListwinemaidenDined on 5/25/2014Your restaurant is my list of go-to-restaurants for a quiet, excellent meal in lovely surroundings. Your wait staff is excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- judyDined on 5/25/2014This was a delightful restaurant! I would dine here again.Special Features:
- Dinner and a MoviejerryVIPDined on 5/21/2014We ate dinner here before going to a movie at the Mariemont Theater. The server did an excellent job of getting us out on time for the movie. We ate rather light but everything was really good. We have eaten here before and it is certainly a great destination restaurant too.Special Features:
- Mixed ResultsBobbyVIPDined on 5/17/2014My wife loved the Quarter Bistro. According to her her filet was marvelous. I had the tilefish special which was special. The accompanying potatoes and asparagus were pedestrian. You can get almost an identical, but better, meal at the Palace downtown for $8 less. The sidecar cocktails we had were very good and at only $5 each (not happy hour pricing) became terrific. We split the S'Mores creme brulet for dessert and it was great. Decor at the restaurant is very pleasing. My wife wants to return but she's going to have to do something extra special to convince me to do so.Special Features: