The Pub by Wegmans Montgomeryville
500 Montgomery Mall
North Wales, PA 19454Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
The Pub by Wegmans Montgomeryville
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.wegmans.com/restaurants
- Phone: (267) 677-0760
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:30am - 3:30pm
Dinner: Monday - Thursday, Sunday: 4:30pm - 9:00pm
Friday & Saturday: 4:30pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Organic, American, Gastro Pub
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Entertainment available on select Fridays and Saturdays
A word from The Pub by Wegmans Montgomeryville
A variety of our favorite seasonal dishes inspired by Wegmans brand items and fresh seasonal ingredients. Craft beer, wine and signature cocktails made with fresh market produce in a casual, relaxed atmosphereContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
The Pub by Wegmans Montgomeryville - Best Restaurants in North Wales ›
The Pub by Wegmans Montgomeryville reviews from OpenTable diners
52 reviews since July 25, 2014
- Ambiance3.7Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (21)great for lunch (18)fit for foodies (15)kid-friendly (12)great for outdoor dining (11)good for groups (10)late-night find (5)special occasion (5)hot spot (4)vibrant bar scene (3)great for brunch (2)notable wine list (1)Show More
- Vets LunchIlovefoodVIPDined on 11/11/2014Went to lunch with some of my vet buddies for Veterans Day. We had a great meal and heard some great stories. As always food and service was right on. Great day.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- About what I expectedStephanieVIPDined on 11/8/2014My husband and I needed somewhere available at the last minute at 7 PM on a Saturday, so we figured Wegman's was a decent choice. We made a reservation and were seated immediately. We received water and some really delicious bread for starters, ordered wine, appetizers, and our main course. The wine selection was modest but varied. I had reisling and my husband had merlot, both good wines. The dumplings appetizer was tasty but it didn't knock off the socks. My husband just got a burger and fries, and he was happy with it. I had scallops and couscous. The sauce and couscous were appetizing, but the scallops only so-so. We had a good experience overall and would go back, but I'd probably just get a sandwich or burger.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lobster Night was great!2forthepriceofoneDined on 11/4/2014The lobster was prepared well. My husband got the lobster/steak combo, and the steak was tough. He had it medium, but it was stringy...I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Happy Hour SpecialsbetsymacpaVIPDined on 11/3/2014First time to Wegman's Pub, and enjoyed the happy hour specials - appetizers and $3 wine/beer. Would highly recommend the martini with tuna tartar. Our server was very friendly and attentive.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodIlovefoodVIPDined on 10/28/2014Enjoyed new item in their menu today. New steak salad. Great lunch. The corn bread croutons were the best. Thanks for a great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice casual setting & good foodJoanne1005Dined on 10/25/2014We went to dinner with friends at the Montgomeryville location. The food choices were varied and offered seasonal ingredients. I ordered the fish taco, my husband had the haddock & fries. All of our choices were delicious. The only negative was that there was live music since it was a Saturday night, and the amplifiers were too loud. We weren't even close to the musicians and we were grateful for the "break. "It was just too loud for conversation. Other than that, the food was very good and the choice of beers was unbelievable. If you're a big fan of artisanal beers, you would never expect such an interesting choice. The service was outstanding!! But you would expect that from Wegmans. Love The Pub and would go back in a heartbeat.Special Features:
- Fun Night OutjazzyfoodieDined on 10/25/2014It was nice to go out for a casual Saturday night and listen to live jazz music. The singer was great! We enjoyed the food they had for the October Fest. The apple cobbler with cinnamon ice cream was the best! Yum!!Special Features:
- Go to The Pub!BibicheseatDined on 10/24/2014As always my wife and I have a wonderful; ding experience the The Pub. We went for the Winerschnitzel and we were not disappointed.Special Features:
- OktoberfestladyandthetrampDined on 10/23/2014Celebrated our German heritage with another Oktoberfest meal and beer tasting. Each one in our party ordered the beer sampler. Reasonably priced at $6. Our waitress was accomodating to our tastes by changing a few of the beers. To hold us over till the meal arrived we ordered soft pretels. OK and a bit overpriced. Potato soup was tasty but rather thin for my taste. Pork schnitzel was a generous portion for the price and was served with red cabbage and potatoes with onion and bacon. Our waitress, April, was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Greet food during our meetingIlovefoodVIPDined on 10/17/2014Meet with some folks at The Pub for a community meeting. Great food and service. Thanks for experience - will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Well doneIlovefoodVIPDined on 10/14/2014Enjoyed my visit to this Pub this afternoon for a late lunch. Service was great and the food was too. No complaints here. Well done!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very HappyBrookeRobinDined on 10/4/2014This was our first time in Wegmans and it was everything we were told it would be. I scheduled our diner while we were at the Mall and were able to get right in. Our waitress Alyssa was first class. Here southern Texas charm made a good meal even better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Non-descript experienceEgselaDined on 9/23/2014Service a bit slow. Food was nothing to shout about...lobster roll was bland...steak salad was small for price; plated with various lettuce types and relatively small piece of meat that was cooked to order.
- Wegmans PubIlovefoodVIPDined on 9/22/2014The Pub is great. Hard to understand how they pulled this off in a grocery store. You really have no idea as you sit and enjoy the environment and company. Well done.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great.IlovefoodVIPDined on 9/20/2014Great lunch. Great food. Great service. Great store. ThanksSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very DisappointingVTPADined on 9/19/2014We have eaten at the Wegman's Pub in Montgomeryville many times. Unfortunately this time it was very disappointing. We ordered the Prime Rib, medium rare. It came out cold and cooked medium. Also, the wait staff was very overwhelmed by the crowd. They seemed inexperienced. It was not fair to subject the wait staff or the diners to this situation especially since it was a "special event" week.Special Features:
- BonanzaDined on 9/19/2014The food was okay. The lobster was good. The butter for the lobster could have been more garlicky. The arugula salad was served on a very small plate so it kept falling off the plate.Special Features:
- Pleasant surpriseAnonymousDined on 9/16/2014This was our second visit. The first visit on a Tuesday evening was quite satisfactory. We had no reservation and none was needed. This recent visit was also on a Tuesday during "Lobster Fest" and we had a reservation which was desirable. Both experiences were most pleasant. The Pub is a great place for casual dining at a good value.Special Features:
- Not impressed.snickerz824Dined on 9/16/2014Service slow despite limited guests. Lobster Fest: one small lobster with 5/6 cold & uncooked diced potatoes. Coffee served after meal. Dessert followed 25 min later. Server acted surprised. Isn't it their job to ck on table? Chefs/cooks argued loud enough for all to hear. Tipped 15% and wished we didn't. No manager on duty that we could find. First and last visit.
- Good LunchIlovefoodVIPDined on 9/11/2014Stopped for lunch and had fillet sandwich with fries. The sandwich was so big I had to cut it with a knife. Great flavor and of course the fries were hot and crispy. My favorite fries ever!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food and serviceIlovefoodVIPDined on 9/4/2014Great food and service today at the Wegmans Pub. Music was really good too. I think they have music at least every Friday and Saturday night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great again!IlovefoodVIPDined on 8/29/2014Today I enjoyed the almond crusted salmon with spinach ravioli. I am not a huge spinach fan but this dish was great. The salmon was prepared perfectly and set on a bed of asparagus. I loved the white sauce. Great on the salmon too. Will have this again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pub @ WegmanslocalDined on 8/23/2014Considering this eating spot is part of a grocery store, I was pleasantly surprised by both the quality and quantity of the entree serving. It was a pleasant experience during a recent special PA beer and food event. I would definitely stop by again!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GoodMaryVIPDined on 8/5/2014$5 burgers were good, but over done (I had requested medium). Waitress very friendly, but not particularly efficient. My husband requested a second beer mid meal, and never received it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/1/2014For the most part, our group of five enjoyed their meal. Our appetizers were good. One's burger came with fried onions that were not ordered and one's burger was not quite done to his liking. But we would return again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Emontel99Dined on 7/30/2014Our Book Club met at the pub for dinner. The table was in the back large booth. We could all hear each other speak and the food was very good. We will definitely go back. We arrived just before Happy Hour ended and were able to get our wine at $3.00! We liked that. Also our server was very good, attentive but let us linger without feeling rushed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 48 reviews are from the The Pub by Wegmans Montgomeryville reviews archive.
- Beer BBQ & BluespicklerDined on 7/18/2014Went here because of the above title. Enjoyed the drinks, enjoyed the barbeque, but apparently the night I went there was no Blues. They would be the night before or the night after. Not exactly as was advertised. There was an acqusitic guitarist, but after awhile all the music seemed the same and gave you a headache. Nice voice, but monotomous. Our waitress was a delight, extremely personable and very accomodating. Definitely a place to return to.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/28/2014First time at Pub, trying lots of fun foods. Stellar calamari dish and french fries, filling fish tacos. Great options for draft beer. Will be back to try other menu items!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Stick with the marketOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 6/28/2014The food in the pub was much more fried and with sauces and lots of salt. If you want healthy food, go around to the market and buy simple, fresh food there. Even asparagus was presented on a bed of mashed potatoes, which made it difficult to enjoy. The flounder stuffed with crab was not the lumps of crabmeat the market crabcakes have, but seemed like the leftover small pieces of crab with lots of filler. I loved getting fresh fish simply prepared at the fish bar in the flagship Wegman's in Rochester and was hoping for something similar at the pub. I guess "Pub" in the name should have been a clue as this was more like pub food than simple fresh market fare.
- Thanks againIlovefoodVIPDined on 6/24/2014Erin was great! Great service from start to finish. I'm a regular now! They of course know me by name. Thanks again for great food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinnerluv2dineDined on 5/31/2014The appetizers were great. The meal was good and filling. I didn't really appreciate the manager coming over twice requesting to take a dish off of our table that still had good in it that we were working on. Otherwise the place was pretty good for an impromptu meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- perfect last minutehapiwmnDined on 5/30/2014The menu offers something for everyone...even vegans. I found the portions adequate and it was delicious. We called ahead but there were tables on a Fri. night about 7 p.m. I will definitely come back.Special Features:
- What a great lunchIlovefoodVIPDined on 5/29/2014We brought seven friends together for a little lunch today at The Pub at Wegmans Montogmeryville. Another amazing lunch. I had the seafood - almond crusted rainbow trout. It was amazing! Everyone had a great lunch! Thanks again to Wegmans for bringing this experience to us!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ArjayVIPDined on 5/15/2014Good fod at a reasonable price. Plus happy hour wine price is a bonus although selection is limited. Fits the bill when you want to eat out mid week and don't want fancy or fast food.I would recommend this to a friend.
- LobsterfunDined on 5/10/2014My friend loves the lobster salad sandwich. Can't find them anywhere else around here. The fries are delicious. I like the steak wrap!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Catfish was amazingIlovefoodVIPDined on 5/6/2014Wow! The catfish special was amazing. It had been a number of years since I had catfish and the dish did not disappoint for lunch Tuesday. There was great flavor and the sausage and shrimp were an added treat. Would love to see this on everyday menu, but it rocked as a special!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Inside a grocery storeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/12/2014The ambiance of this restaurant is set up that you don't even realize you are basically inside a grocery store!! The decor and lighting are just right! And the food was delish!! They take an ordinary burger to the next level!Special Features:
- First timeMelanieDined on 4/11/2014Friday evening we tried dining at Wegmans. They have a nice beer and wine list. We shared a cauliflower appetizer that was done perfectly and a new treat. The food was delicious with ample portions. We brought food home. There was a guy playing guitar to entertain, which was pleasant. My Brooklyn based daughter kept saying it was hard to believe we were in a grocery store. We will definitely go back.Special Features:
- Very good meal and serviceArjayVIPDined on 4/10/2014Very good meal and service at a reasonable price. Could use a few more options on wine list, particularly a New Zealand Sav. Blanc.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasant experienceBbcriticDined on 4/8/2014It was very convenient after shopping; the server Brittany was excellent! I would not return for an entree; the salmon was just okay. I may try a salad or and app. Bread was excellent and I was thrilled that they had good wines by the glass: William Hill.Special Features: