The Pub by Wegmans Malvern
50 Foundry Way
Malvern, PA 19355Neighborhood:
King of Prussia
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
The Pub by Wegmans Malvern
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.wegmans.com/
- Phone: 4849139660
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:30am - 3:30pm
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:30pm - 9:00pm
Friday & Saturday: 4:30pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Organic, American, Gastro Pub
- Executive Chef: Tim Gyuran
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Off-site catering is available. Inquire with the Wegmans Catering Department.
- Entertainment: Entertainment on select Fridays & Saturdays
A word from The Pub by Wegmans Malvern
A variety of our favorite seasonal dishes inspired by Wegmans brand items and fresh seasonal ingredients. Craft beer, wine and signture cocktails made with fresh market produce in a casual, relaxed atmosphere.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
The Pub by Wegmans Malvern - Best Restaurants in King of Prussia ›
The Pub by Wegmans Malvern reviews from OpenTable diners
27 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance3.3Noise LevelModerate
great for lunch (15)neighborhood gem (10)kid-friendly (4)fit for foodies (3)good for groups (3)great for brunch (1)great for outdoor dining (1)special occasion (1)Show More
- Nice meal during lobster weekBobCVIPDined on 9/17/2014Three of us had a lobster meal this week. Two lobster rolls and one whole lobster. We also shared an order of lobster fries. Wine is priced very reasonably. Our waiter, Gerry did an exception job. Very friendly and helpful. Nice evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wineVIPDined on 9/16/2014Simple, easy, casual atmosphere with healthy food preparation.Special Features:
- Craig MOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/12/2014Despite the supermarket ambiance, the Pub offers an impressive variety of tasty food options with portions large enough to take leftovers home for a meal the next day. The food easily rivals all 2 star and some of the 3 star restaurants in the area and is why I'd recommend you give it a try.Special Features:
- Casual Family DinningAPJ14Dined on 8/9/2014Our family, 6 adults in total, had a wonderful time at the Pub at Wegmans in Malvern, PA. The food is delicious and appropriately priced, the staff is friendly and the casual atmosphere enhanced the experience for us. If you have not tried the Pubs at Wegmans, you are missing out.Special Features:
- DisappointedshotsDined on 8/6/2014Would only recommend the Pub if you happened to be shopping in store. Noise level in the evening excessive. Service slow to get waited on, but once ordered it came promptly. Food adequate, nothing to write home about.Special Features:
- Good Food, good pricesMaggieDined on 8/1/2014We both enjoyed fish tacos. Had never tried them anywhere, but really enjoyed these. Menu changes seasonally, so we never know what we will find, but there is always something to enjoy.Special Features:
- Notable beer selectionTgdinesVIPDined on 7/17/2014Great - good food and service. Loved the entertainment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food but noisyMaggieDined on 7/11/2014Our food was excelkent. Both the salmon entree and the chicken sandwich were well prpared, appealing to the eye and delicious. My only complaint is noise. I took my hearng aids out and that helped. Nice to be able to reserve on Open Table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- cmhaDined on 6/17/2014The Pub at Wegmans just "renovated" - changed their menu and added tipping (used to be no gratuity). The new menu is not that impressive, a few favorites are gone. Unfortunately the reno did the opposite of what I hoped -- took the seasonal, local feel of the old Wegmans pub featuring what was in season to a "corporate menu" of subpar food.Special Features:
- AmyDVIPDined on 6/10/2014We had a nice dinner, good food, inexpensive. I believe the sandwiches are very good.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, slow serviceJessDined on 5/30/2014You now are supposed to tip, and this change was to bring in a better wait staff. That didn't happen. Slow service. Friendly, but slow.
- The following 0 reviews are from the The Pub by Wegmans Malvern reviews archive.