The Pub by Wegmans Collegeville
600 Commerce Drive
Collegeville, PA 19426Neighborhood:
King of Prussia
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
The Pub by Wegmans Collegeville
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.wegmans.com/thepub
- Phone: 4849021595
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:30am - 3:30pm
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:30pm - 9:00pm
Friday & Saturday: 4:30pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Organic, American, Gastro Pub
- Executive Chef: Craig Haines
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Off-site catering is available. Inquire with the Wegmans Catering Department.
- Entertainment: Entertainment on select Fridays & Saturdays
A word from The Pub by Wegmans Collegeville
A variety of our favorite seasonal dishes inspired by Wegmans brand items and fresh seasonal ingredients. Craft beer, wine and signture cocktails made with fresh market produce in a casual relaxed atmosphereContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
The Pub by Wegmans Collegeville reviews from OpenTable diners
20 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance3Noise LevelModerate
great for lunch (5)neighborhood gem (5)kid-friendly (3)fit for foodies (3)good for groups (2)great for brunch (1)romantic (1)Show More
- Lobster & Steak Special, Yum!hwagDined on 9/20/2014My dining companion and I enjoyed the $22 a plate lobster & skirt steak special (with roasted potatoes & arugula salad). They had a nice live jazz trio playing throughout the Saturday night experience. The staff was especially helpful with my companion's accessibility issues when seating us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ran out of lobstercreativecookDined on 9/15/2014I really can't review Wegmans Collegeville for this visit. My husband and I were not able to have dinner because we were told upon arrival at 7:00 that there was no more lobster available for Lobster Fest that night. They had sold out. Since this is why we made the reservation we left and went to another restaurant in the area. We were quite disappointed since this is a grocery store pub and very difficult to understand how early in the evening they were not able to serve what they were advertising. We will try another night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not very good since the renovationJayBDined on 9/13/2014Used to have great specials at a reasonable price, cost has increased significantly with the new menu, food quality is mediocre at best. Had the Prime Rib sandwich, large chunks of fat (I expect some but not to the point of having to disect the sandwich to make it edible) roll was not very good, liked the ones they used to use which were nice and crunchy. I do have to say that the Mussels were very good.
- Ask for dressing on the side!usuallyeasilypleasedDined on 8/26/2014My salad had way too much dressing. In fact, I could not finish it! Salmon on salad was overcooked. Pasta was not hot or even warm. Waitress had no personality.Special Features:
- Good for quick dinner,great serviceEat4funDined on 8/20/2014The server we had was excellent and attentive and the food was good however the portions were on the small sideI would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service and good foodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/14/2014Our server Alyssa really stood out with outstanding service and follow upI would recommend this to a friend.
- BBQ & BlueshwagDined on 7/19/2014Enjoyed the blues band playing as we ate our dinner, although the sound level was a bit too high to enjoy a conversation at our table. Food was good quality (as with everything at Wegman's Pub and Market Cafe). The BBQ brisket was tender and juicy. Moderate pricing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice SurpriseSheilaDined on 6/28/2014New and expanded menu was nice and the atmosphere was pleasant. Definitely a place to go to if you are on the run and just want tp sit and enjoy. Three stars in my book.Special Features:
- A Day at the BeachOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 6/19/2014Four of us recently enjoyed meals and music together at the Pub at one of their Down the Shore dinners. It was great fun and the lobster entrees were delicious and well priced...a real value in our opinion. The live music added to the casual ambiance and a good time was had by all. We'll definitely be back.Special Features:
- The following 5 reviews are from the The Pub by Wegmans Collegeville reviews archive.
- Wegmans Pub ReopenedjnewtonDined on 5/16/2014Excellent hamburger and fries! There was a musician playing in the area that was pretty good, too. Improved ambience and very good menu selection. We are now able to tip our wait staff which is new to Wegmans. I think this is a good idea.Special Features:
- Wegmans PubWegmansDined on 5/16/2014Excellent, love the whole concept - Wegman's has a hit!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good dinner, as usualMarciaDined on 5/11/2014We enjoyed dinner as we always do. Even though we missed items from previous menus, the changes are good. We appreciate that portions are not so huge and expensive since we try to exert some control over portion size. When the portions are too big, it is hard to limit ourselves. We are also happy that we can enjoy wine and beer with our dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- freshbaldwiaDined on 5/11/2014Excellent salmon, very fresh. The humus was delicious and the wontons were too. Surprisingly good food and wine selection.Special Features:
- Great food! Great service!SteveDined on 5/10/2014Had a great meal! And incredible service! Love the pub @ wegmans!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.