The Pub at Doral Arrowwood
975 Anderson Hill Road
Rye Brook, NY 10573Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
The Pub at Doral Arrowwood
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.doralarrowwood.com/dining/the-pub
- Phone: 9149356630
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Saturday - Sunday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Friday: 2:00pm - 11:00pm, Saturday - Sunday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
Happy Hours: 4:00pm - 6:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Michael Schmutzer
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout
- Entertainment: The PUB, One Of The Best Westchester County Bars For Drinks With Friends. Live DJ every Saturday night from 10pm to 1am.
A word from The Pub at Doral Arrowwood
Searching for the quintessential pub? Then get ready to hang up your hat, because The PUB at Doral Arrowwood is a favorite among Westchester County bars for its character and friendly ambiance. From its handsome wrap-around bar, rustic living room, and fireplace to the 14 high definition flat screen televisions, pool tables, dart boards, and dance floor, The PUB is the best Westchester bar for relaxing with friends.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
The Pub at Doral Arrowwood reviews from OpenTable diners
2 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance3.5Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (2)great for brunch (1)great for lunch (1)late-night find (1)hot spot (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Large PartyOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/19/2014We had a party of 16 and the Pub was very efficient and friendly handling the wide age spread and making sure that each person had what they requested. I did notice that the menu had changed along with increased pricing that raised the overall price for us at least 20% with no increase in quality or size. I was surprised that even the prices for a burger increased and there also was a charge for each item that was requested on the burger. We all had a good time but I will think twice about going there with such a large party.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 10 reviews are from the The Pub at Doral Arrowwood reviews archive.
- Grand-daughter birthday celebrationIbirdDined on 4/20/2014So very children friendly---Even sang Happy Birthday. The girls enjoyed their burgers!!!!Special Features:
- Great PlaceNKBarryDined on 4/17/2014Great place to go for happy hour. I went with co-workers and had a great time. Staff is excellent.Special Features:
- Great SpotOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/12/2014We ate there before going to a performance at the college. Therefore we were not lingering over our meal. In light of that, the food was excellent, the service also and it was a great place for a burger.I would recommend this to a friend.
- FairHarp28VIPDined on 3/8/2014You can't expect a gourmet experience from a hotel pub, however the food was quite fair and the service very friendly and attentive.Special Features:
- The waiter was disinterestedDawnDined on 8/18/2013The waiter was disinterested and not very friendly. We were his only table so he wasn't unattentive because he was busy. The Bloody Mary was horrible, the celery was soft and they had no horseradish to put in the drink. The food was better than the drinks and service. I had the vegetable panini and it was tasty.
- Alternative to BrunchMisterPDined on 8/11/2013Having paid dearly for weekend brunch in the main dining room, we decided to try the less-expensive pub for lunch on the weekend. We were not disappointed. The room was dark and quiet, save for the many distracting tv screens all over the place. We knew this before hand so were not surprised. The food on the lunch menu was typical for a pub, but was quite tasty and served well. We will now return here for a much more reasonable and delicious lunch.Special Features:
- We had a group of 10-15 peopleOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 4/22/2013We had a group of 10-15 people go here for a Happy Hour. They cornered off a section of the bar for us, brought out pitchers and appetizers and everything was great. If you're in the area, I would recommend.Special Features:
- My hubby and I celebratedOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/22/2012My hubby and I celebrated our special birthday last April 22,2012 with friends and we all had a great time,we'll certainly be backSpecial Features:
- This is your typical darkOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/24/2012This is your typical dark pub with lots of TV. You go there for the kids to keep occupied, not the food.Special Features:
- Slow service I did not likeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/2/2012Slow service I did not like it but free pool and dartsSpecial Features: