The Prime Rib Loft - Orleans Hotel & Casino
4500 West Tropicana Avenue
Las Vegas, NV 89103Neighborhood:
The Orleans Hotel & Casino
SteakhousePrice: $30 and under
The Prime Rib Loft - Orleans Hotel & Casino
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.orleanscasino.com/dining/the-prime-rib-loft
- Phone: 7023657550
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Tuesday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steakhouse, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Larry Bonner
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from The Prime Rib Loft - Orleans Hotel & Casino
The Prime Rib Loft is primed for hearty appetites! Overlooking the bustling casino action, it is definitely "Fine dining at its Prime!" The restaurant's comfortable and attractive ambiance combines with its reasonably priced, superb menu to make this specialty dining room a must during every visit to The Orleans. True to its name, the Prime Rib Loft is famous for its delectable cuts of 21-day dry-aged prime rib - the Orleans, English Cut, Cajun Style and the Real Beefeater Cut (an extra thick double cut with bone)- all specially selected and dry aged to ensure tenderness, then seasoned and slowly roasted for incredible flavor. All prime rib selections are served with a giant baked potato. More favorites include additional beef dishes, chicken, seafood and pasta. Begin and end your meal with fabulous appetizers and scrumptious desserts.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
The Prime Rib Loft - Orleans Hotel & Casino reviews from OpenTable diners
92 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (43)romantic (32)good for groups (26)fit for foodies (20)neighborhood gem (19)notable wine list (13)late-night find (6)scenic view (4)hot spot (4)kid-friendly (3)great for outdoor dining (1)great for brunch (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- Id look for a better placeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014Went here because of the good reviews on the prime rib. Meat was tasty but quite tuff for a restaurant that is supposed to be known for their prime rib. Focus on qualityof beef. You should not need a really sharp knife to cut fine prime rib. We will not return !
- A Pleasant Surprise!food4thoughtDined on 9/12/2014As a local, I wanted a fine dining experience that was reasonably priced and not on the strip to celebrate my husband's birthday and this was a wonderful experience. We were delighted to be seated in a booth, as we requested, which we suspect is not always possible. The host was very welcoming and set the mood for a wonderful night. The waitress was friendly and the service was excellent. The prime rib was excellent, as was the grilled artichokes. We thoroughly enjoyed our evening and my husband said that it was an evening he would not forget. We'll be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very goodFiremankris2Dined on 9/12/2014The food was amazing. The food was also reasonable pricedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't Order The SpecialNoblemonDined on 9/11/2014My wife and I went to the Prime Rib Loft as we had eaten there last year and found it to be great. The food was delicious and the waiter was a gem, making my Bananas Foster at tableside. This time, not so much. We decided on the special, which was a NY Strip steak and shrimp, and was disappointed. The meat was not something you'd expect from a better restaurant. This time, first course was mixed up, too much dressing was put on our ice-cold salads, our waiter brought our entrees and put butter on our baked potatoes without asking, did not ask if we wanted anything else such as sour cream or chives even though she had them on the cart. Dessert was brought almost as an afterthought. All-in all, a better job could have been done.
- VegasNightseattillfullDined on 9/7/2014We made reservations for four at the last minute and had no problems, it was on a week night though. Our waitress was prompt . very business like. Our food was excellent. The 10 ounce rib was to die for and was more than enough, I ended eating only half. The baked potato was well dressed just the way you wanted. They even gave us extra butter and sour cream as asked. The salad was fresh. I would recommend this to any one. If a 10 ounce rib is not enough for you they did have a bigger one. The meal was well worth the $17.00Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good valueSaveU2Dined on 9/7/2014The Prime Rib Loft is a good place to eat dinner in Vegas. It's not gourmet , but if you want a prime rib meal at a good price and fairly nice surroundings, this is the place to go. The service is good and portions big. It's in the Orleans , off the strip, but it's worth going out of the way for an affordable meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BJBJandJBVIPDined on 9/6/2014Good food in nice comfortable setting, considering in a casino. Very reasonably priced. Wine list was limited but got a decent cab for $20.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great valueHunt4goodearsDined on 9/6/2014The food and service was great , we have eaten here before and enjoyed our meal. Low ceilings make for more noise and it's opened to the casino floor so it's the luck of the draw if they have a large party it can be hard to carry on a table conversation. Why we ate early this time. Food is a great value for the quality of food. But drinks were expensive especially for the location. Don't chance it with out reservations!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- prime ribGoodValueFor18Dined on 9/5/2014The 10 ounce prime rib was very tasty and tender. It is a real value for $18.00 with garlic mashed potatoes and a nice salad.Special Features:
- Good food... that's what I wantedsdrobDined on 9/2/2014Wife and I wanted to get some Prime Rib and heard about this place on Yelp while visiting Las Vegas so we made the trip to Orleans and both enjoyed Prime Rib dinners. Mine was cajun style and she had the traditional type. Both were very good and came with garlic mashed potatoes and salad. Place wasn't packed and though we had reservations we really didn't need them for a Tuesday night. Servers were a little busy helping alot of tables, but my drinks were always refilled. Just took a little while longer than normal to get orders filled and the check processed. We would go back... but would eat less bread beforehand to make sure we had room for dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fantastic stopiamin2steakDined on 9/1/2014even though this was my first trip to the prime rib loft,ive been to enough steakhouses to know that this was a well worth it place to eat steak.service was great,food was great and a very comfortable place to relax and have a nice dinner.the cajun style steak was out of this world.overall its a place i would reccomend to anyone who would like a nice dinner and i will plan to return there againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our favoriteLoomis1Dined on 8/29/2014This is as good as it gets, for me personally. My wife and I love this place the most, and have been going here for years. Honestly, this is the greatest steak I've ever eaten. Everything about this dining experience is always, well, perfect. A must!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing.ReNewBrideDined on 8/26/2014We visited the Prime Rib loft with a party of 10 to celebrate our 25 wedding anniversary and vow renewal. We'd always had a good experience in the past. The service was terrible and the food was not as good as in the past. It was lukewarm and two people in my party had to send their food back as it was not cooked to the desired doneness. We were thoroughly disappointed and embarrassed that we'd raved about this restaurant to our friends and family. We felt like our server knew she was getting a tip regardless, due to our party size and since we were not drinking alcohol, we didn't need attention. I will not go back nor recommend this restaurant to anyone.
- RecommendedfoodieDined on 8/23/2014Recommended to us and we were not disapointed. Food was very good and priced reaonable. We would go again when in town. Our party of seven arrived earlier than our reservations and they had no problem accomidating our early arrival. We will go again when visiting Las Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food is always great here.LuvtheLoftDined on 8/21/2014We always go to The Prime Rib Loft for our birthdays, anniversaries or any special occasions. I always request Rudy as our server and he takes really good care of us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- always a pleasureGraceVIPDined on 8/20/2014We come to Las Vegas often and always eat at Prime Rib Loft.
- Don't BotherLVDinerDined on 8/19/2014Went to this restaurant once before and it was pretty good. This time it was not good at all. Sat at our table for 15 minutes or so before anyone even came by to see if we wanted a drink. The salad was old and wimpy, the rolls were stale tasting. The prime rib was not bad, but not worthy of a place calling itself the Prime Rib Loft. It was a birthday, and the desert they brought for the birthday was a mini cupcake that tasted like it was at least 3 days old. just a joke.
- Prime Rib LoversSneezer19Dined on 8/16/2014On special occasions we enjoy eating at The Prime Rib Loft to get a tasty cut of prime rib!Special Features:
- good food, price is rightOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/15/2014good aged prime rib, can't beat the price. service is good and fastSpecial Features:
- Outstanding 62nd BirthdayanniversaryDined on 8/14/2014Outstanding again!! This is the 3rd time we have celebrated at the Prime Rib Loft. Our hostess was very friendly as was our server Missy. The service, food, ambiance with a balcony table was exceptional. We will be back soon & always recommended The Prime Rib Loft to all we know. Being able to make a reservation on line is so convenient and the prices are affordable. Thank You so much for a Wonderful experience. Dan & Pam SergentSpecial Features:
- beyond wonderful!happy2dineDined on 8/12/2014The Prime Rib Loft in the Orleans casino is so nice. They suggest reservations, which we had, but we got there when they first opened (5:00 p.m.) and it wasn't crowded. EVERYONE is so nice, they really make you feel welcome, we were asked where WE wanted to sit. The food is so good, my husband and I got the 10 oz prime rib, I asked for mine rare, it was actually more medium, but it was still very tasty. We ordered the grilled artichoke, which was very good, but our favorite side was the creamed roasted corn, oh WOW, it is to die for!! The next time we are in Vegas, we will without a doubt be dining at The Prime Rib Loft again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Prime Rib, Everything else avgjhlongDined on 8/9/2014The prime rib is very tasty at the prime rib loft, but the salad was drenched in dressing and the garlic mashed potatoes could have come from a box. The wine by the glass was also pretty much straight off the bulk buy shelf at the grocery store, which was unfortunate for a place where folks would like to come for a fine dining experience. Waitress screwed up the check at the end, but otherwise gave us bland but satisfactory service. Prefer canal street downstairs.
- Mmmmm, GoodgliljoeDined on 8/7/2014I shared the 28 ounce prime rib and it was delicious. My friend got the 14 ounce Texas style prime rib which was a little too salty but it was super tender. I would highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very dry steakOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/5/2014All was pretty good, except my steak was ordered medium well, and i got it very over cooked, and very dry.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- enjoygoodfoodDined on 8/5/2014Dinner was very, very good. Dessert was disappointing,
- Beefy GoodNEWYORKADined on 8/2/2014We all had the prime rib and it was excellent. Very good service. I will return. It is a reasonable place in every way. NewyorkaSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What I really thinkUnpaidDined on 7/27/2014This is a great place off the strip for dinner. Feels like old Vegas. Great value. The baked potato is a meal in itself. Only complaint was the steak was a little over done...but blaming that on one of the people with us who ordered his steak well done. That should just be illegal!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousIBandJBDined on 7/19/2014Very delicious prime rib, and the ribeye steak is to die for so tender, the service is wonderfulSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/18/2014The food was very good but the waiter made us feel like he didn't want to be there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Good BargainplaytromboneDined on 7/18/2014I ate there during a recent stay at the Orleans. I had the "Gambler's Cut" prime rib - 14 oz - and had it blackened. I really enjoyed the rib and the clam chowder. The price was $22, including either a soup/salad and either garlic mashed potatoes or a baked potato. I found the service attentive without being overbearing, and definitely feel I got my money's worth. Only a couple of minor complaints. The bread was good, but it wasn't warm. The horseradish was OK - I like horseradish to really open up my sinuses. There were several groups of 6 or so people there. I think this would be a good choice for groups. You'd have a good meal without breaking the bank. I'll be going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great food lousy customer serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/15/2014our foor was great, but we took my son there for his 16th birthday since he loves prime rib, we brought our own birthday cake and was told there was a $1.50 charge per person to cut the cake and they would not put the candles on it?????? also the $1.50 charge for water is ridiculous, seeing how we didnt want water and were not told there was a charge for this, that is very sneaky of you, the waitress was very slow it took forever to get our bill, so needless to say we wont be going back, and me friends Ive shared this with will not be trying your restaurant
- Changed!0307Dined on 7/13/2014Prime Rib Loft has changed and changed to the poor food. Go somewhere else for fine dining. I sent back my food because it wasn't good at all....Prime Rib Loft charged me half the price instead of taking the meal off the bill.
- Lovely PlaceChiquitaDined on 7/12/2014My fiancé and I went for a romantic dinner and enjoyed ourselves. The menu selection was great and everything we had was delicious. We will definitely be back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food & awesome service!TbabyDined on 7/12/2014I was in a mood and needed, and I mean NEEDED, prime rib! Having moved to the west side of town from the east side a few months ago, we didn't know where to get it not far from our house. So we googled it and found the Prime Rib Loft located inside The Orleans. It was 10 minutes from our house, so we booked it. It was DELICIOUS! I ordered the 10 oz Orleans Cut, medium-rare and blackened. Perfect. Our meals came with a small dinner salad with each of the items (tomatoes, olives, cucumbers, etc.) separated out on the dish so you could eat them or not. And the bleu cheese dressing was some of the best we've had! Friendly, attentive and professional, our waitress/server, Donna, was THE BEST!! We'll be back & will definitely ask for her!Special Features:
- Great for off-the-strip!Newyork1Dined on 7/4/2014Whenever we visit Las Vegas, we try to grab a dinner at The Prime Rib Loft. The dinner options are great, and reasonably priced. The service is very good too, so would recommend for sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Prime Rib DinnerBEVOBOYDined on 7/1/2014Served the same Meatball soup as the Buffet. Prime Rib was flavorful and tender and served in a large Bowl Plate with AuJus, but I Rate it just above average.Special Features:
- Friday Night wine DownBosunBosunetteDined on 6/27/2014Great Wine list. Quiet dining room. Perfect for winding down from a stressful week. Prime rib was prepared just the way we like it. Also was pleased that they have both types of Horse radish, creamy/ RED Hot. Salad was fresh.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TAY2TAY2Dined on 6/26/2014it was good like normal but this time our buser girl was outstanding. was really like our server and made us both feel welcome and king and queen like.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Gaming RestaurantFrostyTopDined on 6/24/2014We enjoyed dinner at the Prime Loft. The prime rib was very good and portions were generous. It is a very good value in Vegas. Also, away from the noise of the gaming area of the hotel.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delightful Find off the StripLZB50Dined on 6/24/2014We wanted a good prime rib dinner and that's exactly what we received an more. This is a really charming, old Vegas-style restaurant. The service is terrific, the dining environment quiet and pleasant. As the name suggests you are in a loft above the casino but unless you are seated at the edge of the loft you'd never know it. We shared the smallest prime rib and ordered an additional salad and the asparagus. The Caesar salad was outstanding, the asparagus to die for and the prime-rib was cooked to perfection. The baked potato would have fed three! This will be a destination for us on future visits to Las Vegas.Special Features: