The Pines Steakhouse - San Manuel Indian Bingo & Casino
777 San manuel Blvd
Highland, CA 92346Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
The Pines Steakhouse - San Manuel Indian Bingo & Casino
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.sanmanuel.com/index.php/entertainment/the_pines
- Phone: (909) 425-4889
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Thursday - Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Joe Craighead, Chef de Cuisine
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Full Bar, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (bar only), Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: The Pines offers a private dining room for up to 50 guests and the restaurant can be booked for groups of 50-100 guests during our non business hours. Room rental and catering minimums will apply. Please call for details.
- Private Party Contact: joe craighead 9094254889
- Entertainment: San Manuel presents entertainment events in the Yuhaviatam Room which is a state-of-the-art room that accommodates Bingo sessions, but can be configured in a variety of setups to accommodate and transform into a 3,700 capacity venue for entertainment events. The Pines Ultra Lounge brings the hottest in nightlife dancing, DJ's and fun to San Manuel. After dining ends, The Pines is transformed into the ultimate destination in late night fun. San Manuel also offers guests free nightly entertainment in the Tukut Lounge. Guests can enjoy a wide variety of music, comedy and dancing.
- Cross Street: Victoria & Highland Ave
- Public Transit: Guests can enjoy a relaxing and convenient way to travel to San Manuel Indian Bingo and Casino through organized bus tours. For more information or to arrange a bus tour, contact the transportation department at 1-800-331-9536. And if you are a guest at the Hampton Inn & Suites at San Manuel Village, a free shuttle is available.
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: San Manuel Indian Bingo and Casino parking is always easy and convenient. Guests can choose to either self-park in the six-level parking structure or opt to use the valet parking service, which offers the convenience of curbside drop-off and pick up.
A word from The Pines Steakhouse - San Manuel Indian Bingo & Casino
Located on the second floor of the San Manuel Casino, the critically acclaimed Pines Steakhouse has established itself as a hideaway for foodies seeking a dining adventure in the Inland Empire. Tucked away from the excitement of the casino gaming floor, behind giant frosted glass doors, the Pines has all the glitz and glamour of a Las Vegas style dining room. From the oversized scarlet red booths, to the gold lit bar top, the experience is pure decadence. The menu is modern American and features richly marbled center-cut U.S.D.A PRIME steaks including a 20 oz Bone in Rib eye and a 14 oz. boneless New York Strip Steak. Other menu highlights include tender 10 oz. Filet Mignon, slow roasted Prime Rib, and world class seafood such as Giant Alaskan Red King Crab Legs slathered in garlic butter, Scottish Salmon with Vera Cruz Butter, and Miso Chilean Sea bass. All entrees at the Pines (excluding pasta dishes) include the Chef's daily selection of fresh vegetables.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
The Pines Steakhouse - San Manuel Indian Bingo & Casino - Best Restaurants in Highland ›
The Pines Steakhouse - San Manuel Indian Bingo & Casino reviews from OpenTable diners
53 reviews since July 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (40)romantic (30)good for groups (18)fit for foodies (17)neighborhood gem (16)late-night find (12)vibrant bar scene (10)hot spot (7)notable wine list (4)great for brunch (3)great for outdoor dining (3)kid-friendly (2)great for lunch (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- Great MealThecatsmeow1Dined on 11/19/2014We have eaten here and have had banquets on quite a few occasions and have never been disappointed. The food and service has always been outstanding. Sorry they took the chocolate peanut butter pie off the dessert menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden GemgoodfoodlvrVIPDined on 11/13/2014Great find hidden behind glass doors on the second level in the back of the San Manuel Casino. Stopped in for dinner before a concert at the Casino. The wait staff made sure we received our food and drinks in a timely manner. Everything was wonderful, would love to return again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/8/2014"I love the relaxed feel of this place – like a comfortable dining room in a friends home. I definitely would return to try more dishes. The onion soup was excellent but the filet was just a little over cooked, I asked for Med-Rare it was more medium. Service was well-timed and friendly, wines were affordable."Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/7/2014The steak and salmon were done to perfection. Everything was great, but the vegetables were not! Try something more mainstream. Check out Ruth Chris for examples.Will eat there again. Mrs. LehrackSpecial Features:
- Casino Fine DiningDiningDivaDined on 11/5/2014Great restaurant in a casino - high end, yet easy to be seated. A great find before Bingo or Casino Gaming.Special Features:
- nice eveningSoCalBobDined on 11/1/2014great food, good service priced fairly for the high quaitySpecial Features:
- surprisingly nice!nygrlncaDined on 10/19/2014I took my family there for my mother's 75th birthday. The food was really delicious and the presentation lovely. Ambiance was sophisticated and the service friendly. My mom was happy and I was more than satisfied.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- first timewendiDined on 10/18/2014first time and liked. food was good as well as service. good wine and nice atmosphere.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/3/2014Everything was great! It wasn't very noisy and you could here your friends talk. Service was a little slow but the food was great! Generous portion of prime rib and the salmon was excellent!Special Features:
- Perfect birthday dinnersuzyq42Dined on 10/2/2014This was our first time at The Pines. Everyone was friendly and made us feel quite comfortable. The service was prompt and our order was correct. My boyfriend and I both ordered the prix fixe meal. The salad starter was a very good size and the champagne vinaigrette dressing was delicious. For our entree we had the salmon, which was cooked to perfection. The garlic mashed potatoes were light and very tasty. For dessert, my boyfriend had the cheesecake and I had the creme brulee. The cheesecake was superb. The creme brulee tasted very good but was a bit loose. Overall, it was an excellent experience.Special Features:
- MikeGoodFunDined on 9/26/2014We came for our anniversary and had an absolutely fantastic experience! My wife can't stop talking about our evening! Thanks to Crystal and her asistant for going above and beyond !! We will be back!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great placeLovepinesDined on 9/19/2014Friendly customer service and the food was great. Service was on time, no waiting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love itOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/12/2014Best fillet mignon in recent memory! Couldn't even eat dessert afterwards!cant wait to have another !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- birthday dinnerPatsyDined on 9/7/2014Love the Pines. Wonderful food, service and ambiance. Used to go more often when given coupons but haven't received any for some time. Please put us on your list. Wonderful place to go.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our Dinning ExperienceDanandMarciaDined on 8/31/2014Everything was excellent, as it was a very pleasant dinning experience, food was excellent, the service was exceptional and the menu and wine list gave us plenty of options, and my wife loved it.....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Reliable, tastySteveDined on 8/31/2014Excellent service and food. Never a disappointmentSpecial Features:
- Impressed!TahitiangrlDined on 8/31/2014Honestly had the best time! Went with my hubby and mom, the service was excellent, food was worth the price, especially those amazing desserts....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014The food was tasty. However, the service was ridiculously slow. After being seated, we were offered water while we waited on our waitress. Once our waitress came, she never bothered asking if she could get us anything to drink. During our meal, we were trying to spot our waitress to ask for more bread; however, she was nowhere to be found. When she finally came to our table to ask how our meal was going, we had already finished enough of it so that we didn't bother asking for the bread we wanted. As a result, we sat through our entire meal drinking water. Once we had finished our meal, we asked for the check and boxes. Our food was boxed for us and brought to our table. Our check did not come until about 10 minutes later.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014Tried this out and was very impressed. First it was closed off so don't get cigarette smoke coming in and also good was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Trendy GrubPud77Dined on 8/27/2014Have eaten at the pines before and the menu hasn't changed except for the addition of some small plates. Was misquoted on market price of seafood appetizer but only by $4. Wait staff was busy but spent a lot of time visiting with each other in side room which should have a door on it. Food remains good and as this casino has had a decline in other dinning areas it is the best selection for any business dinning. Unrushed environment for something romantic as well.Special Features:
- #1 in the areaourfavoriteplaceDined on 8/24/2014We have been to the Pines several times and it is our favortie for special occasions..this time we took a friend who was visiting and she enjoyed it as much as we did. Love the food and the great servers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not our best experienceFrequentDinerDined on 8/23/2014Usually we love The Pines, but not this time. Waitress' assistant was not friendly at all. She wouldn't respond when we smiled or thanked her. Dirty salad & bread plates stayed on the table at least 15 minutes, drinks were not refilled until we asked, water glasses were picked up by the rim-where lips go. These might have been overlooked, but only 2 of 5 steaks came out as ordered. We all ordered medium or medium rare, but 2 were so rare they were basically inedible. We didn't send them back because I don't let food out of my sight once it's been served-too many horror stories of chefs messing with complained about food. We notified the manager, who reduced our bill in an effort to make things right.Special Features:
- Birthday CelebrationRandyandOliviaDined on 8/22/2014Excellent food and ambiance. celebrating a birthday. Love the food and dessert some much we return the next night as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/22/2014We experienced outstanding food and service. My family will return. Very refreshing!Special Features:
- The PinesEatingOutDined on 8/17/2014Food is always great here-Filet Mignon melts in your mouth. The veggies are especially tasty-love the asparagus. The place is pricey, but I always get comped from the casino. Cheescake is to die for.....Special Features:
- An evening to remember.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/13/2014My daughter and I found the food to very exciting and pleasing. We enjoyed the quiet atmosphere and the courtesy of the waiters. We felt special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingGennicoleDined on 8/9/2014From the hostess to the dessert, the experience was 5 stars. The lobster bisque was rich and delicious. Our filet mignon was cooked to perfection. Will definitely be backSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/9/2014The food is always excellent and the service is good as well. A great secret and the only drawback(s): 1) you have to go through the smoky casino to get there and 2) to get to the restrooms
- Delicious Chilean Sea BassIEFoodieDined on 8/8/2014My favorite restaurant in San Bernardino. I love the Chilean Sea Bass in Miss sauce. Yummy roasted veggies. The chocolate Molten Cake is a must!!! My only complaints, despite having reservations, we were seated next to the loud kitchen area.Special Features:
- The PinesOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/31/2014I have already recommended this restaurant to my co-workers. They were having computer difficulty with the tickets getting to the kitchen, so we had a long wait from when we ordered to actually receiving our food. The manager and server and bus boy were very kind in explaining about the problem and actually treated us. I would most definitely go back to this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The pines restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/31/2014We had gone to eat before a show. Conveniently located in the casino on the same floor as the venue for the show. The ambience is good; the steaks were average wine list could be better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A night out at San ManuelMeandmywifeDined on 7/25/2014We were greeted with smiles and taken to our table with no wait. The menus were electrically backlit and I appreciated that having bad eyes. The service was awsome and our food was promptly delivered to us. My wife had the sea bass and I had the rib eye.....(I should have gotten the sea bass as well, guys,always listen to your wife's). The casino have us 10% off with our players cards and I received an additional $10.00 off for my birthday. We had cheesecake for dessert and I don't like cheese cake but this was so good I ate half. We highly recommend this restraunt.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 294 reviews are from the The Pines Steakhouse - San Manuel Indian Bingo & Casino reviews archive.
- Exceeded expectations!MarkDined on 7/17/2014The food was well prepared! We both had the prime rib. Not the best we've ever had, but it was tasty. The service was excellent. The "small plate" selections were really tasty!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AL T.RHS1971Dined on 7/13/2014Great dinner along with great service. The filet mignon was cooked to perfection and the chilean sea bass was excellent.
- SadSoCalBobDined on 7/12/2014This has ben one of my favorite restaurants and a welcome respite from the casino floor and noise. I have ordered the lamb chops many times and they have been one of my favorite dishes. However, they changed the method of preparation and the lamb chops now come with a sour taste that permeates throughout the plate. Even the rice was sour which my companion confirmed and the usually wonderful asparagus was over salted or also changed in some way. I suggest a warning to customers that they will not receive what they expect and to make their choice accordingly.Special Features:
- JandDinSBDined on 7/12/2014New to the area. Found a great place to just relax & enjoy. Pines is elegant yet comfortable. Always greeted by bright friendly staff, seated away but not isolated from others. Server Amanda is on her game nightly! Super friendly yet highly professional. Support is very attentive, accurate and will still have a chat/laugh with you. Every dish we've tried has met or exceeded expectations. Wine is what it should be, but artisan bartenders deliver absolutly perfect cocktails. What they should be, not just rocket fuel. Can't beat the Prix Fixe offerings for value. Desserts to die for! Our favorite place to dine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, no ambiencekayelbDined on 7/11/2014The food was great in every way: taste, presentation, quality. Kudos to the chef and kitchen. The service was very good. The servers worked in a team and were very attentive and friendly. However, the decor of the restaurant was extremely plain/boring; it didn't feel like a steakhouse and did not match the quality of the food.Special Features:
- Disappointing Birthday DinnerBirthdayDinner7514Dined on 7/5/2014Party of 4. 1. Rib Eye Steak ordered Medium, served Rare. 2 Sirloin Steak ordered Medium-Well, Served Rare. Both Steaks sent back returned to table in same condition (not acceptable as re-served). Waited in excess of 1 hour for our Meals, requested additional bread which took 25 minutes. 3. 3rd Diner's Rib Eye Steak was prepared as ordered. 4. 4th Diner's Salmon was prepared as ordered. Served Skimpy amount of Condiments to top Baked Potatoes. 2 out of 4 Meals were not acceptable as served so rating reflects that . We have dined at the Pines Numerous times in the past with a rating of very good to excellent. This was our worst experience ever. It is questionable if we will return.
- AsyaDined on 6/29/2014We had a great time. Good food,top service,nice and clean .Special Features:
- Delicious and great quality, a mustEvilynDined on 6/25/2014I really enjoyed the variation in both food and cocktail selections. Everything we tried was great and not your ordinary dinner. I will definitely return and recommend it to my friends. Can't wait until I have a chance to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.