The Perfect Pint - West
123 West 45th Street
New York, NY 10036Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
The Perfect Pint - West
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.theperfectpintnyc.com/
- Phone: 2123541099
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 4:00pm - 2:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Continental, American, Irish
- Executive Chef: Winston Hernandez
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Delivery, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wine
- Catering: The Perfect Pint is happy to cater your next corporate event.
- Private Party Facilities: We offer private dining for functions of 50 or more
- Private Party Contact: Manager 2123541099
A word from The Perfect Pint - West
Located on 123 West 45th Street (Between 6th & Broadway), The Perfect Pint is conveniently located minutes away from any Broadway Show and is in the heart of Times Square NYC. The Perfect Pint has come to be known as NYC"s premier venue for great food in a traditional Irish atmosphere. With 40 draft Perfect Pints on tap, we offer a unique environment for happy hours, business functions, family gatherings and alumni reunions. Enjoy our outdoor balcony that overlooks busy Times Square. The Perfect Pint's three floors can accommodate parties from 15 - 350 people. Large TV screens show every major sporting event. Come join us for a great time!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
The Perfect Pint - West reviews from OpenTable diners
23 reviews since June 24, 2014
- Ambiance3.3Noise LevelModerate
great for lunch (11)neighborhood gem (8)good for groups (7)vibrant bar scene (7)great for outdoor dining (3)kid-friendly (1)hot spot (1)romantic (1)late-night find (1)scenic view (1)fit for foodies (1)Show More
- Enjoyed LunchImaniVIPDined on 10/16/2014Perfect for a business lunch, abundance of seating locations, nice menu selection and prompt service. I had the greek goodness salad which is always amazing to my taste buds.Special Features:
- Irish find in MidtownDine4PleasureDined on 10/14/2014If you like Irish food and beer, give this place a try. Good selection of pub food with fish and chips, shepard's pie and chicken pot pie, etc. Good size portions and many beers on tap. Only down side was the noise level, but this is a bar that serves food so higher volume conversations from those around should be expected.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SurprisesunnyVIPDined on 10/7/2014This was our first time at the Perfect Pint. We chose it because of its proximity to the Lyceum Theatre and we were delighted. We were welcomed graciously by several hostesses. The menu selections were varied and suitable for our particular diets. The service was prompt, courteous and concerned for our needs. And, the Turtle Cheesecake unbelievable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rooftop viewDianeDined on 8/19/2014Where else in NY can you dine on a top of a roof! Service was great and so was the food. It was fun to eat on the roof. The only complaint I have is that the rooftop needed to be a little cleaner. Tabletops were not clean and floor needed to be swept otherwise it was fun.Special Features:
- Great burgers & fries on rooftopDelicateflowerDined on 8/17/2014We went here after a matinee and it was the perfect place for us to go. We sat on the rooftop deck which was lively but not overly noisy. The staff were friendly and helpful, especially Danny, the manager. We both had burgers and fries. The burgers were great and the fries crispy just the way we like them. There is an outstanding beer selection. Our waitress was attentive and made sure I got extra mayo when my burger came with very little on it. A comfortable, casual place that we would go to again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Incredible Service & Foodbeckyberry822VIPDined on 8/9/2014I came here for dinner with my sister before going to a Broadway show. Great place. My second visit here actually. The food is amazing. The Fish & Chips are incredible and a huge portion. The Goddess Salad is AMAZING! The bartender was our server also and he did not stop. He was very attentive and offered refills when the glasses were close to empty, kept checking to make sure everything was okay. I was very pleased with the entire experience until the check came. I ordered a Jack & Coke and it was given in one of those small high ball type of glasses and it cost $11!! $11? Are you serious? That's a freaking entree! I have been to fancy restaurants in NYC and I NEVER paid $11 for a Jack & Coke. I was very taken back by that.Special Features:
- Business LunchesUpstreamDined on 7/31/2014The Perfect Pint is great place for a quiet business lunch. I have had confidential meetings and interviews there without interruptions etc.Special Features:
- Too loudPrfectwifeDined on 7/22/2014We chose this restaurant to grab a bite before the theater. The menu has great variety, and they claim their Irish dishes are their specialties. We had a party of 5. They seated us upstairs, but there was a company party right behind us. We could not hear each other at all. Too loud and quite miserable. The food was good and reasonably priced for the theater district.Special Features:
- Great ExperiencelastminuteplanDined on 7/15/2014Had a great light dinner, fabulous pint and friendly hostess and wait staff all at a reasonable price. Great spot before a show!Special Features:
- Great spot just off Times SquareBcgirl78Dined on 7/10/2014Great little place! Yes it's loud but it's an Irish pub! Great food and great service. There was 7 of us and we all had a great time! It was our last evening in NY and glad we chose Perfect Pint!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Shockingly emptySaraDined on 7/3/2014We should've known there was a reason no one was in the place at 9:30 at night (right after our show). The service was terrible. Our drinks sat empty most of the night. My husband was brought the wrong beer first thing. The waiter confirmed it was wrong but never brought a replacement! My medium rare steak sandwich had not a speck of pink. We would not return.
- The following 95 reviews are from the The Perfect Pint - West reviews archive.
- Good food but noisyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/19/2014Hamburguers good but very noisy. Impossible to speek
- So many beer choices!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/18/2014What fun! And what great Irish servers! you can't imagine how many beer choices they have[[many of which you never heard of before. Food is beside the point--- It's all about the beer and camaraderie.Special Features:
- Fantastic!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 6/1/2014This place is great! Living so close to times square I was convinced everything was an overpriced tourist trap BUT NOT HERE!!!! They had an amazing roof deck (with the cutest, most clever bathroom I've ever seen). I've only ever been here for drinks and every bar on every floor is beautiful and amazing! But seriously I'd be willing to walk through the crowds any day of the week to be on that roof! The food was great too!Special Features:
- OK visits NYCUnionSqDined on 5/31/2014We met friends who used to live here but are now out in Oklahoma. They were seeing Hedwig later that night so we picked here. I ordered the death by lobster, just to see what the lobster garnish was that the menu said was part of the dish, but there was no lobster garnish, unless the bread was supposed to simulate the lobster claw. The fish n chips others had were good as was the guac & chips. Maybe just a bit more chunky & spicier, or offer hot sauce. The Guinness was good and I didn't mind the wait for it since it doesn't pour as fast as a bud light...😜I would recommend this to a friend.
- GeorgeKDined on 5/27/2014Enjoyed immensely. Food met expectations. Very crowded, but good for children and the service was excellent.Special Features:
- Great Burger!lauradi1014Dined on 5/17/2014The staff was very accommodating to our large party. Our food came out quickly and the food was pretty good. We will definitely return.Special Features:
- would returnkogsDined on 5/14/2014We had a wonderful after Theatre meal which was quite up to our liking. The food was good. The service was excellent and accommodating. Would return again and would recommend to others when looking for a spot for Theatre eatingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Irish SpotLandLDined on 5/3/2014Food was just fine and the service even better. Location perfect for theater going and other mid-town activities.Special Features:
- Great pub spot!AMP21Dined on 4/27/2014The Perfect Pint is the perfect place for great draft beer options and quality pub food! I would have loved to see this spot in action at night or during a popular game day, as there are multiple floors, fully equipped with bars and televisions, making me think it's got more going for it outside of being a great lunch spot!Special Features:
- great foodprettyladyVIPDined on 4/25/2014The perfect Irish pub. Chicken pot pie, hugh hamburgers and great desserts. Beer lovers have 40 different beers on tap to choose from. Would go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect Placefussy4VIPDined on 4/19/2014Had lunch with 9 of my girlfriends before we went to a play. We had practically the whole 2nd floor to ourselves. Everyone loved their dishes which included salads, wraps, and soups. We ordered 2 desserts that were yummy. (carrot cake and their special cheese cake) We weren't rushed and the waitress was on her game , getting all our orders correct. Great place to go before a matinee. Highly recommend it.Special Features:
- Apps and BeersShatochatoVIPDined on 3/30/2014One of our favorite spots to hit when were in NYC. The Duvell green is quite good. Fascinating to see the bartender swing the bar and also wait on tables. Phenominal job! Very relaxed and welcoming. We love this place. Kudos to all of you!Special Features:
- Typical bar fare, great service!Mls210Dined on 3/26/2014Stick with the basic bar menu and you will do fine. There is an extensive and very good beer list that pairs well with a burger and fries or fish and chips, etc. The service is out of this world. We went pre theatre and from the moment we walked in we were well taken care of. Lovely people who really want to take good care of you. We were asked several times if everything was good, service was quick but not rushed and our waitress was excellent.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cool Place!ShatochatoVIPDined on 3/24/2014Have been here numerous times. Love the Duval green and the selections of beers. There version of French onion soup is out of this world! Always a PIT stop when in the city.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Irish BarCanastaLadyDined on 3/19/2014I always have a burger at a place like this. The burger was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyed our dining experiencePattiDined on 3/18/2014Enjoyed our dining experience @ The Perfect Pint on W 45th St. Could make our reservation on-line. Food & drink were excellent. Husband had Fish & Chips. I ate the Chicken Pot Pie. Big portions and delicious! Our waitress was wonderful and attentive. She did not rush us which was good, since we were going down the block to see a play @ 8PM. My brownie sundae for dessert was yummy. We'd recommend this restaurant highly. Will definitely return.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not just another great Irish Bar!TerriDined on 3/16/2014Three levels, bar on 1, dinner on 2, open rooftop on 3. Very hospitable staff. From the moment we walked in the door we felt like we were their only guests. Fantastic place.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good place for tourist groupsOzy69Dined on 3/13/2014Basic menu, which is almost identical to any other Times Square American food restaurant. I ordered the Cowboy steak, medium-well, It arrived well-done dry grey meet. I asked for it to be replaced. The manager had to come, and agreed to replace it. They took the whole dish including the fries, but returned only a steak, which was cooked right this time. They do have nice draft beers selection.Special Features:
- Pre-theater dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/13/2014My 18 year old son and I had theater tickets. We were looking for something close to the theater, casual and inexpensive. He loves hamburgers. This place in on 45th St. with several other Irish Pubs. This one is small, but quaint. Dining is upstairs. It is cozy and the burgers were very good. Service was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great beers - good foodstaffynaticDined on 3/11/2014Great selection of beers on tap (40!), of a good variety. Friendly, attentive staff. Reasonable price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was a perfect pint !DeeLishVIPDined on 3/6/2014In an area where Irish pubs are plenty, I would select a perfect pint as a go-to place. The staff was incredibly nice, good burger, clean bathroom.. a delicious pint of Hoegaarden !
- SportyfoodrickDined on 2/21/2014We had a large group that wanted to watch the olympic Hockey game lunchtime. Perfect location for good pub food, large groups and lots of TVs! Enjoyed this spot and would definitely go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great varietyBossyDined on 2/15/2014Lunch for 6 can be a challenge when there are lots of competing palates. Perfect Pint had plenty of choices to satisfy all. Good service. Not in a rush to get you in and out. Would recommend and will come again.Special Features:
- Good local barOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/8/2014We were greeted by a nice manager and taken immediately to our upstairs table. This is a very simple beer and burger bar -- definitely not for foodies, but nice and convenient with pleasant and prompt service within blocks of many theaters, and a huge selection of draft beers. Our delightful Irish server was attentive, and the food --just burgers, fries, etc, -- was perfectly fine for what we wanted. The dumplings were a surprisingly different and nice appetizer.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect choiceLuvfoodDined on 2/8/2014Food was wonderful, delivered fast, perfect for lunch before the matineeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- irish pubshellster1316Dined on 1/31/2014People were very friendly and nice place atmosphere and food was terrific... really enjoyed and would recommend to anyone looking for a pub type environmentSpecial Features:
- Great lunch spot!pgirlieDined on 1/31/2014My friends and I always meet up here for lunch. All of their sandwiches, salads and burgers are great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pub with a quieter optionOltariDined on 1/30/2014I enjoy pub food and beer, but not the crazy noise that often goes with it. The Perfect Pint both East and West have three levels. So I can have the best parts without the noise. I have found the staff at both locations to be very kind and accomodating. For my last visit on a crowded Thursday night , I had booked a table for two, but had to add a third person. Despite lots of delaying and hemming and hawing on our part, they graciously moved us to a larger table. the waitress was very sweet and let us delay bringing out our food. Overall, I really enjoy this restaurant. Pub food is limited at times, but my burger was fabulous! The table next to us had Salmon, and they raved about it!Special Features:
- We'll be back!ShatochatoVIPDined on 1/27/2014Onion soup really good. The Duvell green ale delcious!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.