The Patio @ Players Casino
6580 Auto Center Dr
Ventura, CA 93003Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
The Patio @ Players Casino
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.thepatioventura.com/
- Phone: (805) 658-8975
- Hours of Operation:
Daily: 8:00am - 11:30am
Daily: 11:30am - 5:00pm
Daily: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
10:00am - 2:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Barbecue, Vietnamese
- Executive Chef: West Cooke
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Please call for information.
- Entertainment: The Patio restaurant features Trivia on Thursday nights at 8:30, Live music Friday and Saturday nights and Champagne brunch Sundays 10a-2p. Check our calendar for spacial events.
A word from The Patio @ Players Casino
Visit The Patio at Players Casino for a great steak, ribs, salad or breakfast! We have a full bar, lounge on the patio and feature ShoCakes, the best cupcakes in town! Our diverse menu has a wide range of flavors, from amazing Santa Maria style BBQ, Vietnamese cuisine, and classic Americana. The Patio is located at the Players Casino at 6580 Auto Center Drive in Ventura, CA. Come join us for some great food!!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
The Patio @ Players Casino reviews from OpenTable diners
1 review since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (1)great for lunch (1)great for outdoor dining (1)late-night find (1)neighborhood gem (1)Show More
- Went here with my husbandBritCo713Dined on 3/19/2014Went here with my husband on our Jury Duty break. Christina took care of us. She had far too many tables, but she handled it all with a smile on her face. Very happy with the service, and the food was good enough. I've been looking for a Jury Duty lunch spot and I'm happy with what we found at The Patio.Special Features:
- Fresh and fresherMaggazdayDined on 11/15/2013Each bite was better than the next. From the ciabatta roll to the side of fruit, someone in that kitchen has high standards! The dessert was delicious! We didn't order the most adventurous choices on the menu but the basics are definitely done right. The sandwich rolls and fruit were very fresh and the meats were tender and flavorful. I wouldn't have changed a thing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not What I Expect From Open TableTeaSnobVIPDined on 9/17/2013I was unaware of this restaurant until I saw it on Open Table, so wanted to give it a try. Unlike previous reviewers, I went for dinner, not brunch. Menu is fairly generic, although they do have a surprising separate Vietnamese menu. My husband had a chicken sandwich, which he declared 'ok', I had the spring rolls from the Vietnamese menu. There were 3 large spring rolls at a very reasonable $6.95. I filled up on 2, and took one home. They were good, but a little bland, and could have used more 'heat' in the dipping sauce. Ambience is so-so, as is the service. There were only 2 other parties in the restaurant. Several large TV screens on the walls, all tuned to different sports channels. Thankfully, the sound was off.
- A great experience!OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/18/2013It's kind of dumpy, but I enjoyed myself immensely! The brunch was great with unlimited champagne. The music group was fabulous, altho- after next week they will not be playing any more because of football. Don't know why they can't have both.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Last minute Father's Day dinnerMaddoggDined on 6/16/2013My son and his family had dinner on fathers day and the food was great. Service was good and the atmosphere friendly. Will definitely recommend to everyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, great service.jeanclaireDined on 6/16/2013This place is a gem. We went for Father's Day and had a great breakfast. We were pleasantly surprised that there was live jazz, too.Special Features:
- Nothing spectacularFoodieVIPDined on 4/13/2013This was chosen as a nearby location while in Oxnard on Business. This restaurant is in the back of a casino that was converted from an auto dealer show room. Not what I would call the caliber of a restaurant you would find in a Casino / Resort. Food was what I would rate as good but nothing to travel out of the way for. Its off the Freeway and like a Denny's convenient to grab a bite to eat