The Patio at Las Sendas
7555 E Eagle Crest Dr
Mesa, AZ 85207Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
The Patio at Las Sendas
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.lassendas.com/
- Phone: 4803964000x
- Hours of Operation:
Friday: 6:00am - 11:00am
Saturday & Sunday: 6:00am - 12:00pm
Daily: 12:00pm - 5:00pm
Weekdays: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
Weekends: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Continental, Contemporary American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, View, Wine
A word from The Patio at Las Sendas
The Patio at Las Sendas is nestled at 1800 feet overlooking a breathtaking panoramic view of the entire Phoenix valley. Our atmosphere is warm & inviting, whether you’re in the mood for a casual meal al fresco or a romantic evening admiring the city lights, while enjoying our great live music. Honestly, The Patio is the BEST location to see the beautiful Arizona sunset every night!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
The Patio at Las Sendas reviews from OpenTable diners
5 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelEnergetic
scenic view (5)great for outdoor dining (4)romantic (3)neighborhood gem (1)special occasion (1)Show More
- John Burak The Patio at Las SendasOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/12/2014No better time to go visit then when you have John Burak The Piano Man playing in the patio in Las Sendas. Gives the perfect atmosphere to relax and enjoy good food and wine.Special Features:
- Beautiful View slow service.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/25/2014This is my third time and all three times the service has been extremely slow.Special Features:
- Great Dining ExperiencelovinAZx14Dined on 5/23/2014The Patio@Las Sendas has a nice menu with healthy choices, great wine list and service that is outstanding. The view of the valley is incredible at sunset. There is live music that is entertaining without being overly loud so you can still carry on a conversation. One of our favorite restaurants, a great place for friends gathering or bringing out of town guests. The manager even comes around to greet guests and make sure everything is to your liking. It doesn't get better than this!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 77 reviews are from the The Patio at Las Sendas reviews archive.
- Best view for patio diningOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/16/2014Always enjoy dining in Las Sendas.. on The Patio, great views, good food & music.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable!!!friendsnightoutDined on 5/10/2014Brought some out of town guests with us for the evening. Loved the outdoor dinning and the food was delicious!!! Thank You!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- No Happy Hour for PatiohappyDined on 5/5/2014Met with friends for Happy Hour. The waiter informed us management said "No happy hour prices if you sat on the patio". That was the reason we met there. So we paid full price and people 20 ft from us paid 1/2 price. Not happy and next time we meet won't be there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Date NightBetsyDined on 5/1/2014Beautiful sunset! Seated too close to live music.....too hard to carry a conversation. Music, however, was very good. Food was very good. Will definitely bring our guests again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dining with friendsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/27/2014As usual dining was excellent, service was exceptional and so glad that reservations can now be made. Thanks Regards the Finkbeiners & guestsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Patio Not OpenIllinoizDined on 4/26/2014Made reservations early in the week, and got there for our reservation to only find the patio closed and only interior dining only. It was chilly, however they typically have heat lamps to buffer. No heat lamps were out, and they must have out them away for the summer. Disappointing!!!!!!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful atmosphereOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/23/2014Scenic dining experience. Nice casual dining and a great place to take out of town visitors.Special Features:
- Great AtmosphereJBReviewerDined on 4/19/2014Great service and food. But the views were beautiful at sunset with appropriate live music playing in the background enough to be heard but not to interrupt conversation. I would recommend The Patio for a very lovely evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- More than a great SunsetJustUsDined on 4/19/2014A first time visit for us - and it was fabulous. We went for the Sunset view and to grab a bite to eat and what we got was a great Sunset view, outstanding food, and great music. We're still talking about this and making plans to go again - and bring our friends. The ease of making a reservation worked well for us. The only disappointment was the service - from the first contact with the hostess to our server - so if they improve on that, this would be a 5 star rating for us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing.MsGrizAZDined on 4/17/2014We are regulars, but if based on this visit we wouldn't come back. Especially not for the prime rib! It was so grissley that my husband didn't eat but a few bites. The peppers and corn risotto was like paste. I had the fried shrimp and calamari appetizer, served as my entrée. It was very good. However, I think they've changed the dressing on the house salad (which I used to love). Now it tastes like it has horseradish in it! We had reservations and there were several empty tables on the main patio but the hostess insisted that we must sit on the small lower patio and left us standing at by a table with no chairs while she went to find some. Maybe it was a bad night? The only bright spot was the waiter, Bryan. He was excellent.Special Features:
- Beautiful View!dshendriDined on 4/15/2014Good view. We had water spilled on us first. Then we were not acknowledged for more than 10 min. I had to go to the hostess stand to ask if we even had a server. Server finally came after he was told that he had our table. He was busy serving the other tables that got set after us. He did apologize and service was better after this. We thought for our troubles we may get a free dessert or something, but nothing of the such was mentioned. We could have caused a stink with the manager, but we did not. We enjoyed the wonderful sunset view and let the rest of the mess go. White chocolate bread pudding is sinful. Go for the view!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Relaxing Music and Sunsetj2ofVIPDined on 4/11/2014The view of the valley and sunset from the patio is outstanding and the music is relaxing.Special Features:
- New FavoriteOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/11/2014First time dining experience here was amazing. A perfect martini, and fabulous food presented beautifully and equally delicious. Our server, Dane, was wonderful! Will return soon and often!Special Features:
- ENjoy dining outdoorsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/9/2014We have dined with you several times this spring. (3 times in past 2 weeks) Wednesday's service was not what we have come to expect. The music was too loud (difficult to converse) and service not up to expectations (wine came after the meal and never did get a second glass of water. Hope this was just a one off as we'll be there again this SaturdaySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Oustanding service and great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/7/2014Las Sendas is a "must go to" when we return to the Valley in the Fall. Outstanding service and food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great sunsetartistDined on 4/7/2014The view is wonderful. The food is good. Unfortunately our service was terrible and slow. I guess we were in "no ones table land". We finally asked for a server. I finally got up and rounded up some ketchup. The bar is very slow. Our check was totally screwed up. We will try it once more, just to be fair.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pasta dinnerSilverspoonDined on 4/6/2014As always service was excellent. We decided to try the Pasta Special on Sunday evening. Food was good but nothing exceptional. We have had wonderful meals there and will continue to dine at Las Sendas.Special Features:
- Our tablechapdogDined on 4/5/2014Requested a specific table by phone but we're instead placed right in front of the band. After saying something we were moved to another table but still not near where we requested even though it was open. Not nearly the experience we are used to there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Zach was good to us! ReallyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/4/2014Zach was good to us! Really enjoyed him. Love John...been coming for years listening to him. I move from Mesa for about a year. I was a disappointed about the menu change and higher prices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MenuSmittyDined on 4/4/2014The view at Las Sendas is unparalleled, the service is good, but the food falls short of what it should be for a restaurant of this caliber. Our last several meals have been disappointing because the food selections are limited and the quality has been lacking. As a vegetarian, my menu choices are few. The food should equal the view and the service and then this place would be truly outstanding!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We've been to the patio twiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/3/2014We've been to the patio twice in the last 2 weeks......atmosphere and view are always awesome......service seems to be slipping from past experiences, much slower than normal.......food takes far too long to get to the table......50 minutes this last visit, food was moderately warm.....not hot as it should be served. It is an awesome place but changes must be made if it is to continue......we've heard the same complaints from others than have visited the Patio recently.Special Features:
- A great findSusieDined on 4/3/2014Very enjoyable evening. We were lucky to hit prime rib night and totally enjoyed the music and the sunset you provided !!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SuperbJackDined on 4/3/2014The food was outstanding. Panoramic views of the sunset. Wonderful singer playing quietly. This is one of the top spots in Phoenix areaSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Patio at Las Sendas restaurantGarroDined on 3/31/2014Nice ambiance Very good entertainment Staff do a great job Food was nice and hot and tastySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary CelebrationMarilynDined on 3/31/2014We celebrated our wedding anniversary at the Patio at Las Sendas. We had outstanding service an enjoyed the beautiful view and colorful sunset.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The best in the valley!JimSDined on 3/27/2014Had a great day on the golf course with my ride along (free) wife and then we enjoyed the best meals ever (hers scallops, me prime rib Thursday). Zack was our server and he was the best server! He had trauma with idiots 1 table over and dealt with them perfectly! The evening view is the best. The music was even better. We will be back for sure eh!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very loudvisitorDined on 3/26/2014due to the weather we were seated in the Grill. they could not keep the patio heaters on due to the wind. Both doors were open causing a draft making it very cold. We were expecting fine dining only to find it a loud bar type facility with high prices. Four people had dinner costing $ 200.00Special Features:
- DisappointedSwedeDined on 3/26/2014Arrived at outdoor patio expecting to sit outside, but because of the weather (verrrry windy!), opted to sit indoors behind glass doors to the patio. We have eaten indoors many times, but really love the outdoors because of the wonderful view of the valley. Because of the weather (of which we know they have no control), almost everyone else chose to sit indoors also. Because of the increase in patrons indoors, the waitstaff became overworked and frazzled. We waited a long time to get waited on and then another long time to be served. The food was very good...we had no complaints, but the noise indoors was so bad that we could barely carry on a conversation. They need to do something to deaden the excessive noise & it would be great!Special Features:
- Pretty Damn Goodgre8tDined on 3/25/2014We have come numerous times this year. There are few complaints. The food and service are normally enough to overcome any shortcomings. Last night both of those normal expectations were again realized with two minor exceptions. The bread was rock hard and was very late coming after several repeated requests. No bread or crackers with Soup but the soup made up for it! While liking and encouraged by live entertainment my location on the lower level made conversation difficult...a tad lower on the sound level might make things more enjoyable. Other wise "pretty damn good"!Special Features:
- Wonderful outdoor experience.AndieDined on 3/24/2014Wonderful outdoor experience. Lovely views of Phoenix and beautiful sunsets. Food and service are very good. Menu has something for most pallets. Service is great! We go often and are never disappointed. We have recommend friends often and they have been very pleased.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellence in Service and Ambience!MarilynDined on 3/24/2014We could not have asked for a better server. He was attentive, humorous but professional, and gave excellent recommendations. The view is beautiful, especially at sunset. There is live music every night which we thoroughly enjoyed. We both had delicious meals--filet mignon and trout. This is one of our very favorite restaurants.Special Features:
- Love Las Sendas' "Patio"AnniemesaDined on 3/23/2014I loved the old name, "The Rusty Putter," but the name doesn't affect the fantastic view, which is one of the best in the valley. Sit outside and watch golfers finish at the 9th hole, and enjoy the city lights and far view all the way to the west valley. Feed your french fries to the occasional roadrunner who comes around, mooching. Listen to the live music, mellow sounds, and enjoy the night desert air. I live close to this restaurant, in the Las Sendas community, and we consider ourselves lucky to have a great casual restaurant with excellent food, by the way, so close by.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the musicMusakDined on 3/23/2014I particularly enjoy the group Chardonnay and think the music fits the setting perfectly. It is nice to hear such great music while dining outside in such a pretty setting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful outdoor settingEdarchyDined on 3/22/2014Beautiful outdoor setting overlooking the valley. Great food at a very reasonable priceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic EveningFonzDined on 3/19/2014We had been to Las Sendas on other occasions however tis last experience was the best. The service was superior (our server was Dane) and the food was wonderful. The view is incredible and the music is an added pleasure. We took people with us who had never been before and they were as pleased as we were We will definitely visit the Patio again and will recommend it to other friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- St. Patrick's Day DinnerJohnnyKDined on 3/17/2014What a great night. The corned beef and cabbage dinner was perfect. The view of the sunset along with the super service made it a great night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We had a great meal and wonderfulElleDined on 3/17/2014We had a great meal and wonderful time on St. Patrick's Day. We have been there several other times and have enjoyed it each time. The food is excellent and not expensive and sitting on the Patio and watching the sun go down is a beautiful experience. The manager was so helpful in making sure we were sitting where I had asked. I really appreciated her extra effort. The music wasn't loud but very nice. All in all, we had a wonderful time and I would recommend The Patio at Las Sendas to my friends in a heartbeat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.