The Patio at 54 Main
54 Main Street
Westhampton Beach, NY 11978Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
The Patio at 54 Main
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.thepatiowhb.com/
- Phone: 6312880100
- Hours of Operation:
Hours of Operation Dinner: Monday thru Thursday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm;
Friday & Saturday: 4:00-10:00pm;
Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm;
Price Fixe Available Monday thru Thursady. Happy Hour Monday-Friday until 6.30pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Pietro Bottero
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Catering Accommodations for 10 to 100 people. Private & Semi Private Rooms Available. Catering Packages Available
- Private Party Facilities: Please inquire for details regarding party options.
- Private Party Contact: Antonio Bottero 6312880100
- Entertainment: Live entertainment Friday & Saturday.
- Special Events: Can Accomodate 8 - 12 people Private Dining Room: Can Accomodate up to 30 people The Patio: Can accomodate up to 100 people
A word from The Patio at 54 Main
New American Bistro at The Landmark Patio. Upscale dining with a casual atmosphere.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
The Patio at 54 Main - Best Restaurants in Hamptons ›
The Patio at 54 Main reviews from OpenTable diners
60 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance3.7Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (36)fit for foodies (20)good for groups (17)special occasion (17)vibrant bar scene (14)romantic (13)hot spot (10)notable wine list (5)kid-friendly (4)great for outdoor dining (4)late-night find (3)great for brunch (2)great for lunch (2)scenic view (1)Show More
- Great food!!! Good specials.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/30/2014We had the corn ravioli special. It was amazing. Great place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Donna GDonnaGDined on 8/27/2014I thought the pasta dish I had was excellent; the red tomato sauce was fabulousSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner out in West Hampton BeachLuv2dineDined on 8/19/2014Dinner was very good! We ran 15 minutes late on a Tuesday night, not a problem. Huge bar area, tables in back. Service was very good, friendly. All the pasta is homemade, fish was really good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good every timeLAchicDined on 8/17/2014We hit the Patio whenever we go to a concert at the WHBPAC one block away. After a half dozen visits, we have never been disappointed. A little pricey but food and service are worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Luv2dineDined on 8/16/2014I will be going again soon! My peach salad was sooo good! I had shrimp with spaghetti and fresh tomatoes. The shrimp was done to perfection! The service was great and they did not rush you at all. A perfect dinner before a show at the Westhampton Beach Performing Arts Center!Special Features:
- Best in the neighborhoodTonyVIPDined on 8/9/2014We finally found a restaurant with very good food, prepared with attention to taste and texture, in central Westhampton. The special peach salad was expertly done with very good balsamic, although perhaps was a bit light on the gouda. The snapper was excellent, and the special pasta (sweet tomatoes and spaghetti) was delicious. The wine list is not extensive, but you can find good wines for reasonable prices. Definitely a place to go back to.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Menu ChoicesOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 8/9/2014We enjoyed our dining experience at The Patio at 54 Main very much. We were planning a dinner prior to seeing a show at the Westhampton Performing Arts Center. The restaurant was busy and vibrant and we were greeted and seated immediately. Our waiter was exceptional; he explained all of the specials thoroughly and we did not feel rushed at all. The food was very good; we both had pasta dishes. My ravioli was definitely made in-house with fresh spinach and a light plum tomato sauce. My partner had spaghetti with fresh yellow tomatoes, which was sweet and delicious. We would definitely go back and would recommend The Patio to friends and family.Special Features:
- Incredible ServiceUESrDined on 8/6/2014Patio is one of my favorite places in the WHB area - food is consistently good, tables are not on top of one another, noise level is low. Our server on our most recent visit was probably the best I've experienced - solid knowledge of the dishes, how they were prepared, ingredients, gave great recommendations and was not over-bearing. Overall, an excellent experience.Special Features:
- SUZQDined on 8/1/2014Confirm whether there will be a band playing. If they do, do not go that evening if you want to have conversations at your table.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just Ok!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/28/2014I met a colleague there for dinner and cocktails, we decide to sit at the bar so we could better discuss business. The restaurant has nice, good decor and a very relax atmosphere but only to be disappointed with sub-par service and food.
- Pre-show dinnerNorthportJoeDined on 7/27/2014The Patio at 54 Main in Westhampton Beach is a good choice for a high end dinner prior to a show at the Performing Arts Center. Service was excellent. Wine list, while not extensive, had some very good wines not found at other locations. Wine prices are on the high side. Food was good to excellent depending on the selection. The Filet was cooked to order and was presented well. This is the second time we've eaten here and will probably do so againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a good mealDaveVIPDined on 7/25/2014We are regulars all year round. The food is very good and the service is excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 7/23/2014I ate at the Patio on the advice of friends last week.... I can not even discuss the food which was pretty good because as we sat down, a nearby server started spraying Fantastic on the table next to us so that a smell of cleaning solution permeated the air. I have never seen this occur in a restaurant. Also, our server was completely devoid of personality. We thought she was sleepwalking. The food was good, but I would never return because of the service which is a shame........
- Local GemRonnieoneDined on 7/16/2014The patio has a wonderful menu, always seasonal specials, fish,meat and pasta entrees. Their zucchini and lemon chips are irresistible as were the desserts. We had a fantastic young waiter who was very personable and cordial. The restaurant is in a great town that you can explore before or after your visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- boatersdelightDined on 7/10/2014Each year we visit West Hampton, we make sure that we have a dinner at The Patio at 54. The service is friendly and helpful, the food is fantastic and the atmosphere is inviting. It's a must stop in West Hampton.Special Features:
- Terrific Westhampton RestaurantchookDined on 7/3/2014This has got to be the best restaurant in Westhampton Beach. We were warmly welcomed on arrival, seated immediately and drink orders taken promptly. The kitchen was eager and very able to accommodate various food allergies and eating restrictions in our party without a fuss, happy to make substitutions from the menu. The food was all delicious. The pasta portions were substantial (unlike at other restaurants) and the food was perfectly cooked and well seasoned. And the restaurant is situated across the street from the Performing Arts Center making it a perfect place for dinner and a show. I highly recommend The Patio to anyone visiting Westhampton Beach.Special Features:
- excellent neighborhood restaurantfoodwVIPDined on 6/21/2014great menu and impeccable execution. Don't miss the Long Island Duck or the porterhouse for two! well selected and well priced wine list. friendly, caring and knowledgeable staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Westhampton 's bestAquebogueVIPDined on 6/20/2014Great food, wonderful staff, pleasant setting. Better than the rest! Try this oneSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nice findnotafoodieDined on 6/12/2014we enjoyed our dinner at the patio in westhampton beach, ny. the menu was varied and the food was very good. the service was also very good. crowded at 8pm on a thursday night is a good indication.Special Features:
- Always great food and servicePeltzyDined on 6/6/2014Our go-to place in Westhampton Beach. Beautiful bar, delicious food, first class service, well spaced tables, and the owners are always welcoming. Unlike other restaurants in town who take the money and run.....they stay open all winter ! And, love to go Thursday nights...half price on bottles of wine over $50 !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So-SoGoodtimesDined on 5/24/2014Upon entering the establishment we were hit with a horrible odor, I think it may have been from some sort of fish juice that needed to be cleaned with something besides a wet rag. The place could use a makeover considering the prices, there really is no ambiance at all. When we placed our order one of my friends asked if she could substitute vegetables for the polenta that the dish came with, I nearly fell of my chair when the waitress said " we really are not changing any of the dishes it will cause confusion in the kitchen". Change, it was merely a substitution that I'm pretty sure TGI Fridays could accommodate. When the food showed up it was just So-So, I don't think anybody wants So-So for $100.00 per person.
- Great spot for dinner with friendsOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/23/2014My husband and I love The Patio. It's a great spot for a date or meeting up with friends for a drink. Food is excellent and on Fridays, there is live music.Special Features:
- The following 179 reviews are from the The Patio at 54 Main reviews archive.
- Awesome ExperienceAJSicilianDined on 5/1/2014From the food to the service it was top notch. My friend and I grew up in the area but for some reason we never went to the Patio. It will now be our ladies night go to place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Restaurant WeeksunshineeatsDined on 4/29/2014We were looking for something new and it was Restaurant Week. We had a lovely meal! Our server was nice, the food was good, the wine was excellent! When our server brought the menus, she told us that the whole menu was available for the Restaurant Week deal. We were excited, thinking we wouldn't be limited in our choices. What that meant, however, was that the whole menu was being PREPARED and we could order dishes for "+2" or "+12", etc., above and beyond the prix fix. That was disappointing, but our meal was still delicious and we decided to spring for the extra money to get the molten chocolate lava cake. Not as hot as we expected lava cake to be, but the grilled chicken, pork ragu pasta dish, and butternut squash soup were fantastic!Special Features:
- SouthShoreFoodieDined on 4/27/2014Dined during Long Island Restauraunt Week. It was my first time there and the only thing lacking from a better experience was the service. Our server felt a bit clumsy and a novice to the front of house service industry. The food was very good, albeit undersized for a promotional prixe fix menu. Their whole menu looks appetizing and perhaps this largely seasonal community gem bustles more when the summer season strikes, but I was underwhelmed with the experience as a whole this time around. As we left, I noticed one server texting from beside the bar (his tables were gone for the evening), and the maître de was seated with a couple, chatting happily about personal topics. Not too professional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The ambiance was lacking andbbphDined on 3/30/2014The ambiance was lacking and there were so few diners that it lacked the energy of a good restaurant. However the food and service was very good and we must have hit it on a quiet evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- overpriced underwhelming foodjaneDined on 3/15/2014The food is overpriced and underwhelming like most restaurants in The Westhampton Beach area with fair service. Spend a few dollars more and go to Trumpets On the Bay or spend quite a few dollars less and go to The Triangle Pub in Eastport
- Loved this restaurant! GreatLIfoodieVIPDined on 3/15/2014Loved this restaurant! Great service and our shared Porterhouse was just perfect! We'll be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First DateWilliamDined on 2/22/2014I wanted this night to be special. My date recommended "The Patio" and our experience couldn't have been better. I made the reservation online and humbly asked for "a quiet little table in the corner". Our wish was granted and much to our delight a very secluded table at that. The service and ambiance was wonderful and the food was out of this world. We both had the "Tilefish" over a bed of spinach cooked to perfection. For dessert, "Apple crisp ala- mode", enough said. An overall incredible dining experience, thank you so much.Special Features:
- My boyfriend and I went forAvrgDin3rDined on 2/14/2014My boyfriend and I went for Valentines Day dinner, both got a special, mine being homemade fettucini ... It was absolutely delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food was very good. WeTedRDined on 1/3/2014The food was very good. We had the specials which were more interesting and appealing. It was expensive though, cocktail, appetizer, a glass of wine and entrée for four people came to $300. Great place to go before a show at the Performing Arts Center which is just a short walk from the theater.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The PatioJayVDined on 12/31/2013Food was very good I had lamb Shank which had great flavor and was tender. Waiter forgot the bread basket but everything else was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New years eve dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/31/2013Found the mix drinks were very weak. Salmon was salty. Told the waiter that someone was allergic to bell peppers and he brought out her food with bell peppers. Lucky my daughter caught it before my wife took a bite. Over priced. Little salad is 12.00 ? Really? ? They used to be so much better. It's a shame.Special Features:
- Surprisingly goodNotnowVIPDined on 11/23/2013Staff was a bit weird, but food was exactly as ordered and terrific! We will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This restaurant over exceededlaurasanDined on 11/16/2013This restaurant over exceeded our expectations. The food was outstanding and the staff was friendly and accommodating. Dining there was a lovely experience and I will absolutely be going back again soon.Special Features:
- Awful, Awful, and AwfulTwotogoDined on 11/9/2013We where here for"Restaurant Week". Upon entering the restaurant there was a distinct unpleasant odor. We were seated in the back of the restaurant so we didn't smell the odor as much. Our waitress came to our table once and spent our entire meal visiting at all the other surrounding tables chatting. I asked for ice for my lukewarm water and I had to ask the busboy to bring it to me 15 minutes later since my waitress apparently could not remember to do so. The Chicken dish must have been prepared by a novice. The dish came out looking entirely unappetizing from the day old roasted potatoes to the chicken breast. I'll fast forward to our leaving the restaurant, we walked through the bar to exit, the odor was clearly the smell of sewage.
- Prix Fix successluv2cookDined on 11/7/2013We'd never been to 54 but found it on the website for restaurant week. They did not disappoint, and we will not hesitate to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Splendid TimeJimmyDined on 10/27/2013My time here was well spent. I brought a significant other on a date night and I couldn't have asked for a superior impression for both my date and I. I Will definitely be recommending this fine establishment to close friends and relatives. Cheers.Special Features:
- Pleasantly surprisedAntiDined on 10/6/2013We have lived in area for many years and never went so we decided to give it a try. It was delicious. We enjoy everything from the salad to clams to duck to mascarpone cheesecake and homemade limeoncello. The fleur deiss drink excellent as well!Special Features:
- Amazing nightOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/28/2013From start to finish the patio was really great. The service was perfect couldn't of ask for more. Food was incredible. I recommend the patio highly. I'm making it my new regular spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.