The Parrot Club
363 Calle fortaleza
San Juan, PR 00901Neighborhood:
Old San Juan
Puerto RicanPrice: $31 to $50
The Parrot Club
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.oofrestaurants.com/
- Phone: (787) 725-7370
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Sunday: 12:00pm - 4:00pm; Lunch Daily: 12:00pm - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Wednesday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Thursday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Puerto Rican, Latin / Spanish
- Executive Chef: Hector Crespo
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Weekend Brunch, Wine
- Catering: We offer a large selection of catering menu"s with prices to fit any budget, utilizing items from any combination of all six of our restaurants, and we are flexible enough to satisfy any desires, or dietary restrictions.
- Private Party Facilities: We have an interior patio open to the stars, we can easily reserve the entire area for your group. Or, if you have a large group we can also offer a buy out of the main dinning room. Entertainment is always available for your event.
- Entertainment: We have live Latin-Jazz performed by talented local groups, you can spend the evening socializing and sipping cocktails or join in and dance your calories away. As schedules change, please call ahead for details
- Cross Street: O'Donnal
- Public Transit: We have a main bus terminal within 5 blocks of our restaurant, as well as a local trolley which stops right on the corner outside our restaurant.
- Parking: Public Lot
- Parking Details: There are 3 elevated parking structures within 3 blocks of our restaurant.
A word from The Parrot Club
The first OOF restaurant! Established in 1996, quickly became a San Juan classic and a SOFO standard.The Parrot Club menu spices up classic Latino dishes by combining fresh local ingredients with modern culinary preparations, resulting in food flavors that are new and exciting. Try the Ropa Vieja Nachos, Pan seared Shrimp with Arroz Chifa, and our own Chocolate Coco Tres Leches. The impressive long blue bar is a scene in itself. Don"t miss our world famous Parrot Passion or our tasty variety of classic Mojitos. The Parrot Club was designed to take advantage of the colonial architecture of the building with its huge archways and tall beamed ceilings. The colorful art and design is vibrant and happening. Look into the open kitchen or step out to the lovely palm filled courtyard, perfect for private events or dinning under the stars. With live Latin Jazz, a terrific weekend brunch and family friendly lunch, there is always something going on in this happening restaurant.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
The Parrot Club reviews from OpenTable diners
9 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (6)good for groups (5)fit for foodies (4)great for lunch (4)kid-friendly (2)late-night find (2)hot spot (2)vibrant bar scene (2)romantic (2)special occasion (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- A gem of a placeAdam12Dined on 11/8/2014Great food, great ambiance and a great location. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The food was wonderful and I wanted to try everything on the menu. I will visit again on my next trip.Special Features:
- service Service serviceTWayDined on 10/31/2014We had a groups of 8 over a hectic Halloween evening. Our service from the owner, manager, wait staff to hostess was fantastic. We asked for reccOmemdations from the menu And were pleasantly surprised with everything The "nachos" we're fantastic- Ribs fell off the bone with this sweet and flavorful sauce.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Unique RestaurantpccmikeDined on 9/14/2014Small restaurant but it has great food and a good menu of items to select from.Special Features:
- The following 2 reviews are from the The Parrot Club reviews archive.
- Best food of our trip!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/21/2014I found this restaurant through a recommendation for the OOF group in San Juan and it was amazing! Our server was so friendly and made recommendations for several food items that we are still talking about! Definitely go here for legit Puerto Rican flavor and charm!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great goodMarioDined on 7/12/2014The food was great. the drinks were great. Staff was friendly and courteous. Would gladly returnSpecial Features: