The Palm Court at The Plaza Hotel
Fifth Avenue at Central Park South
New York, NY 10019Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
The Palm Court at The Plaza Hotel
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.theplazany.com/dining/palmcourt/
- Phone: 2125465300x
- Hours of Operation:
Currently Open for Breakfast Only:
Monday-Friday: 6:30am - 11:00am
Saturday & Sunday: 7:00am- 11:30am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Michael Lockard
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Farm to Table, Gluten-free Menu, High Tea, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Plan your next Birthday, Bridal, or Corporate Event at the iconic Palm Court. The Palm Court accommodates parties of 10 - 130.
The Palm Court also offers an exclusive venue for receptions and dinners.
For additional information, please contact Cathy Grahame at (212) 546-5311 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Private Party Contact: Cathy Grahame 2125465311x
A word from The Palm Court at The Plaza Hotel
Geoffrey Zakarian has re-launched the iconic Palm Court at The Plaza hotel with a complete renovation helmed by Master Architect Thierry Despont. Zakarian showcases classic American menus from morning to evening, and while staying true to its original design intent, Despont has brought the grand feeling of Central Park indoors, with garden elements such as caning, large potted plants, four soaring palm trees and an oval trellised bar anchoring the room, creating an ambience that feels warm, private and glamorous. Bespoke furnishings provide a relaxed, yet elegant setting well-suited for either a professional breakfast meeting or an evening of cocktails crafted by infamous mixologist Brian Van Flandern. Afternoon Tea truly shines as well with custom tableware, a tea list with worldly depth, and of course, a bit of Eloise too. This elegant room marked with its stained glass dome and impressive height adds a touch of old New York to a very polished and modern sense of hospitality.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
The Palm Court at The Plaza Hotel reviews from OpenTable diners
2 reviews since June 4, 2014
- Ambiance5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (1)great for brunch (0)great for outdoor dining (0)romantic (0)neighborhood gem (0)kid-friendly (0)good for groups (0)great for lunch (0)fit for foodies (0)scenic view (0)late-night find (0)hot spot (0)notable wine list (0)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/18/2014This is an elegant, pricey spot in a beautiful hotel. Presentation is wonderful with not your usual fare however, be aware that this is an expensive meal!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- an experienceKFGDuchessDined on 7/6/2014This was my second time experiencing high tea at The Plaza. Both experiences (about a year apart) were very similar. First of all, the atmosphere is fantastic – it is THE Plaza in NYC! Other than that, it is your standard tea service. The food is ok; however, the selection of quality tea does compensate for lack of food flavor. The servers, while polite, aren’t overly helpful – I will say that this was an issue throughout the city, so it may be a cultural thing. While the price is high for what you get, it is worth it for the experience. Overall, I would recommend going at least once so you can say you did it.