The Palm Court at The Plaza Hotel
Fifth Avenue at Central Park South
New York, NY 10019Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
The Palm Court at The Plaza Hotel
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.theplazany.com/dining/palmcourt/
- Phone: 2125465300x
- Hours of Operation:
Currently Open for Breakfast Only:
Monday-Friday: 6:30am - 11:00am
Saturday & Sunday: 7:00am- 11:30am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Michael Lockard
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Farm to Table, Gluten-free Menu, High Tea, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Plan your next Birthday, Bridal, or Corporate Event at the iconic Palm Court. The Palm Court accommodates parties of 10 - 130.
The Palm Court also offers an exclusive venue for receptions and dinners.
For additional information, please contact Cathy Grahame at (212) 546-5311 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Private Party Contact: Cathy Grahame 2125465311x
A word from The Palm Court at The Plaza Hotel
Geoffrey Zakarian has re-launched the iconic Palm Court at The Plaza hotel with a complete renovation helmed by Master Architect Thierry Despont. Zakarian showcases classic American menus from morning to evening, and while staying true to its original design intent, Despont has brought the grand feeling of Central Park indoors, with garden elements such as caning, large potted plants, four soaring palm trees and an oval trellised bar anchoring the room, creating an ambience that feels warm, private and glamorous. Bespoke furnishings provide a relaxed, yet elegant setting well-suited for either a professional breakfast meeting or an evening of cocktails crafted by infamous mixologist Brian Van Flandern. Afternoon Tea truly shines as well with custom tableware, a tea list with worldly depth, and of course, a bit of Eloise too. This elegant room marked with its stained glass dome and impressive height adds a touch of old New York to a very polished and modern sense of hospitality.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
The Palm Court at The Plaza Hotel reviews from OpenTable diners
8 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.9Noise LevelQuiet
special occasion (7)great for brunch (3)romantic (3)scenic view (3)great for lunch (2)fit for foodies (2)kid-friendly (1)neighborhood gem (1)notable wine list (1)hot spot (1)good for groups (0)Show More
- My oh My!!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/12/2014It's been a dream of mine to visit the Palm Court after seeing it in so many old movies. On this, my first visit to New York, I was thrilled to learn the Palm Court was open for breakfast and I was able to snag a reservation for breakfast. The food was fabulous -- Eggs Benedict like none I've ever eaten before -- a beautiful setting that I will remember for many months to come. I highly recommend it even tho it was quite pricey. It's a wonderful special occasion meal out.Special Features:
- $24 OJOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 10/8/2014don't get a refill on your $12 orange juice....that 5 oz's will cost you $24 when you get another glass.
- classydinersDined on 10/5/2014We anxiously awaited our trip to NYC which included breakfast in the newly renovated Palm Court at The Plaza Hotel, and were not disappointed. Details are absolutely beautiful and exceeded website description. We highly recommend making reservations for this lovely restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasant experience808foodieDined on 9/23/2014Made reservations through Open Table...very convenient. Upon arrival, greeting by the host was extremely courteous and sincere. Initial service (water, coffee, juice) was done efficiently and pleasantly. Waiter was courteous and very pleasant. Food came in a timely manner (although it wasn't crowded). Follow-up inquiries at our table were just right (not too frequent). Overall, a good dining experience. Although the overall breakfast was pricey, the ambiance and service was nice and I would recommend this place to anyone that wants a classy dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/18/2014This is an elegant, pricey spot in a beautiful hotel. Presentation is wonderful with not your usual fare however, be aware that this is an expensive meal!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 79 reviews are from the The Palm Court at The Plaza Hotel reviews archive.