1775 Ala Moana Blvd
Honolulu, HI 96815Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $50 and over
The Modern Honolulu
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.themodernhonolulu.com/
- Phone: (808) 943-5800
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Daily 7:00am-11:00am
Lunch: Daily 11:00am-10:00pm
Dinner: Daily 11:00am-10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Scott Toner
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Patio/Outdoor Dining, View
- Entertainment: The Sunrise Pool offers live entertainment Saturday - Thursday from 5p-8p. Please check out our website for this month"s current line up.
THE MODERN HONOLULU® introduces cosmopolitan chic for leisure pursuits in Hawaii. We deftly combine sexy and sophisticated in everything we do - including poolside lounging. THE MODERN HONOLULU's Sunrise Pool Daybed Experience captures the comfort of home and liberation of the outdoors. Overlooking the marina, with vistas of the Pacific Ocean, you'll sip tropical indulgences and snack on culinary pleasures while experiencing personalized service at our salt water pool.
Daybed Reservations require a $150 food and beverage minimum for hotel guests, $250 food and beverage minimum for non hotel guests.
- Ambiance5Noise LevelQuiet
- The waffle to die forvolcanomanVIPDined on 8/16/2014I have been on a quest all my life, searched far and wide, over mountains and across oceans to find the best waffle....and it is poolside at the Modern Hotel. Goodness gracious...I can still taste the fluffy goodness and the banana crusted with a crème brule sugartop....Lord have mercy on my soul!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome experiencejayjayDined on 4/7/2014Finally a restaurant that makes you feel like you are spending money. They made use feel like royalty. Thanks ModernSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- terrible experiencelynneDined on 12/25/2013We were a table of four for Christmas lunch. The menu was very ordinary and extremely expensive. The sushi was comparable to Ninja Sushi or Kozo Sushi. We had two orders of Sushi combos, one order of fish filet and one steak. With four glasses of wine, three pupus and one dessert, our bill was $360.00. If the food had been better than average we wouldn't have been so upset with the ridiculous prices but that was our first and last time at Morimotos.
- TerribleTim66Dined on 12/25/2013This was a terrible experience. No one acknowledged that we were even here. We were so disappointed especially because it was Christmas Day. We actually just ended up leaving because no one served us.