The Milling Room
446 Columbus Ave.
New York, NY 10024Neighborhood:
Upper West Side
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
The Milling Room
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Phone: 2125950380x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:30pm - 10:30pm. Friday - Saturday 5:30pm - 11:00pm
Bar: Sunday - Thursday 5:00pm - 11:30, Friday - Saturday 5:00pm - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Comfort Food, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Scott Bryan
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: The Milling Room aims to make your event memorable and create the perfect experience for you and your guests. Our space is exceptional for hosting parties, business conclaves or promotional events, etc. We look forward to helping you select the perfect elements for an extraordinary reception.
- Private Party Contact: Victor Salazar 8774266956
- Special Events: A variety of spatial and seating options are available to fit almost any desired event's configuration.
A word from The Milling Room
The Milling Room offers comfortable American cuisine from Chef Scott Bryan.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
The Milling Room reviews from OpenTable diners
7 reviews since June 28, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (5)good for groups (4)fit for foodies (4)special occasion (2)notable wine list (1)kid-friendly (1)hot spot (1)romantic (0)scenic view (0)Show More
- Hope this works!NoisyVIPDined on 10/17/2014A great chef in a great space - let's hope the spave finally works. Service was a bit off, but it was only dy 3 since they opened. Sommelier is excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Try ituwsiderDined on 10/16/2014Good new place. Wish them the best of luck! They are introducing a new menu in the bar area which will be interesting to try.Special Features:
- A true gem on the UWSDallasDinesVIPDined on 10/15/2014If you are looking for a true dining experience on the UWS, this is the place for you. Our meal was outstanding in every way. In addition, the wine list contained several gems from around the world at reasonable prices. We will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 0 reviews are from the The Milling Room reviews archive.