The Melting Pot - Tulsa
300 Riverwalk Terrace
Tulsa, OK 74037Neighborhood:
FonduePrice: $31 to $50
The Melting Pot - Tulsa
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.meltingpot.com/tulsa/specials
- Phone: (918) 299-8000
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Fondue
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Contact: TulsaMeltingPot@OKFondue.com 9182998000x
A word from The Melting Pot - Tulsa
At The Melting Pot Restaurant, we offer a dining experience like no other. A unique, interactive dining experience creating memorable moments with family and friends. From the time the first piece of bread is dipped and the last piece of dessert is savored, you’ll be graced with the time to discover new things about people you thought you knew. And, those you're getting to know. We are the premiere fondue restaurant where guests can enjoy a choice of fondue cooking styles and a variety of unique entrees, salads and indulgent desserts. It's up to you. Tailor your visit with a four-course dining experience including cheese fondue, salad, entree and dessert. Or, come by for fondue cheese paired with that perfect glass of wine from our extensive selection. That's not to say we haven't had more than a few stop by to satisfy that chocolate craving after a movie. Whether you're celebrating romance, a birthday or anniversary - or just a night out we offer something truly unique.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
The Melting Pot - Tulsa - Best Restaurants in Tulsa ›
The Melting Pot - Tulsa reviews from OpenTable diners
146 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (120)romantic (119)notable wine list (40)good for groups (39)fit for foodies (38)late-night find (20)scenic view (11)neighborhood gem (8)hot spot (8)kid-friendly (5)great for lunch (2)vibrant bar scene (2)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Excellentkattlady1Dined on 11/19/2014Always a great experience. Service is great and love the food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/18/2014We had an absolutely fantastic time this past Tuesday night. Tyler was our server and he did a great job making our dishes and keeping us entertained.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperienceLFoodies09Dined on 11/9/2014This was our first time dining here and we couldn't be more pleased with the experience. The food was great, the atmosphere was relaxing, and the service was great. We will definitely dine here again!Special Features:
- Great place!!!KimPDined on 10/27/2014One of my very favorite places to go!!! Always have great food and great service!! I would however change the gluten free rice Krispy treats back to regular or at least offer both for those who don't want the gluten free. They are usually my favorite dipper and they were terrible!! But everything else was wonderful!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Time managementOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/27/2014Service is wonderful - only thing that could have been better is how fast we got our food. The whole dinner experience is a process of a couple of hours when you get 4 courses, but it was well worth it. Take the time and relax there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service..OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/25/2014The waitor was the best we have had in a very long time... He was extremely patient with us and explained everything Thx for a great experience Alex C....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mixed Dining Experience 10/25Partyof6Dined on 10/25/2014We arrived 15 minutes early for our reservation but were not seated until 20 minutes after our reservation. No explanation or apology was given. What is the point of making a reservation if it is not honored? There were extremely long wait times between courses, more so than any other time we have been to the Melting Pot. The broth in our meat course was nearly evaporated before we were ever given our meats. I think it may have been that our waitress was extremely chatty, so she likely was taking longer at each of her tables. She was very sweet and friendly, but the conversation should be limited some. The food and atmosphere were excellent, as always.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 4 hoursTulsa123Dined on 10/25/2014Food was wonderful but our server - not so much. We waited 45 minutes between our salad and entree because she was taking care of 2 other tables. Ruined overall experience.Special Features:
- Girls Night OutOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/24/2014We had a great time for a very much needed girls night out. Perfect atmosphere to relax and catch up on our lives.Special Features:
- won't come backoverpricedcrapDined on 10/23/2014This my second visit to the melting pot I wanted to give it another chance, and believe me I wanted to like it. Its a neat idea different expierience and kinda fun, good date place I think. However, the food is barely edible! It all depends on your choices and the waiters are not much help. Some sauces are better for cooking seafood for example. A cilatro and lime type cooking broth made my salmon OK and shrimp was OK (mind you it was just OK) not too impressive. The real disapointment was when I tried they're fillet mingion in the same broth it was not good at all. And on top of that I seriously doubt they are using a quality steak tasted seed like a piece of round chuck roast to me. On top of all this everything is way over priced!!Special Features:
- First TimerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/23/2014This was my first time to eat at Melting Pot and it was a great experience. I went with a group of friends and the server made the experience really fun. Make sure that you have a lot of free time because it does take a lot of time. We didn't get to try the chocolate course because we did have enough time. But the rest was amazing.Special Features:
- Very disappointedSteffers70Dined on 10/18/2014Visit not good~reservations for 7pm, did not get seated until around 7:15. The service took forever & the place was not all that busy for a Saturday night. Our server did not get our cheese out until 7:45, after being seated at 7:15, she dropped the whole hot mustard jar in the fondue pot so she had to bring a whole new one out & start all over again. Cheese fondue was very bland. Took over 30 minutes after the cheese came out to get our actual entrée. Caesar salad was not good at all. Entrée & chocolate were good. Did take about 15 minutes after we finished dinner to get our chocolate also. Was surprised at amount of toddler children in such a nice restaurant, was quite noise with little kids in it. Feel like it is an overrated experienceSpecial Features:
- ExpensiveCouple2Dined on 10/15/2014We had a good time for our anniversary. We did the 4course fondue and picture and small bouquet of seasonal flowers. $134.00. The salad was the best item we liked. It was a $50 value in my opinion so we will not be going back.Special Features:
- Great NightJustengagedDined on 10/13/2014Had a long romantic dinner. Just don't ever come here in a rush, because this is not a fast experience. Its great for sitting and spending time with someone or a group and hanging out.Special Features:
- redeemedBdhuffDined on 10/10/2014We had to wait 45 mibutes to be.seated with our reservation. We greatly appreciated the manager taking a deduction off of our check to make up for our wait. It was greatly appreciatedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner at Melting Potsoccerchick3339Dined on 10/10/2014Even with a reservation, we had to wait for 30 minutes at 8 pm on a friday. The server was friendly, but busy with another table of 8. Food was good but not great. Recommend trying it once and definitely have the cheese and chocolate fondue.Special Features:
- amazing timedinertester101Dined on 10/5/2014my wife and I were in town and thought we would try something new and through the open table app I found the melting pot. So I thought I would surprise her and try it out. We both had an amazing experience. It was great food with an amazing waitress and all extremely romantic.best dinner date ever!I would recommend this to any couple looking for a romantic evening to just get awaySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MoasyrDined on 10/4/2014Great restaurant great customer service, everybody is very professional and friendly. Food is delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderful date spot!chocostrawberryDined on 10/4/2014i came here with my boyfriend looking for a nice dinner. We ended up getting so much more here though. The food was exquisite and the service was very attentive. Also the ambiance was nice and secluded so it felt like my bf and I were by ourselves. All around amazing was and I look forward to returning!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent1satisfiedcustomerDined on 10/4/2014The food was excellent as well as the service. An experience to try a different way of cooking and enjoying food. We thoroughly enjoyed the atmosphere and the company we were with. Our waitress was very knowledgeable of the types of foods, wines and cooking broths the Melting Pot had to offer. We feel the 4 course meal was very affordable for the amount of food you get. The wines seem to be affordable. The manager came by out table and asked if we were satisfied with our waitress, food/drink. If there was anything she could do to make this experience better. We have no complaints whatsoever. We had a very relaxed evening. The restaurant was clean.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good experienceJessicaDined on 10/4/2014The food at the Melting Pot was delicious. However, I didn't know when I got there that I'd be cooking the food myself. They bring a platter of raw meat (whichever you order) to your table and you're responsible for putting it in the pot for the right amount of time to make sure it's cooked. I can do that at home! When I go out to eat, it means I'm not wanting to cook. Lol so that's something people should know before walking in. It's very expensive to have to cook your own food. The spinach artichoke cheese dip was INCREDIBLE and the chocolate was great too. As good as the entree was, my only complaint was having to cook it myself.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/4/2014My experience was great. I went with a friend as part of our "girls weekend" our server Tyler was excellent and we definitely plan to return!Special Features:
- Wonderful timeMamacatDined on 10/4/2014We took my son for his 27th birthday, myself and both his sisters. The food and service were fantastic. The waiter even stuck a candle in a marshmallow treat. It was one of the best family occasions we have had in a whileSpecial Features:
- great for date night!wesfjDined on 10/3/2014My wife and I love to come here for a date night without the kids. Food is great. Not too pricey! Great atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful experience!thegirlsDined on 9/30/2014We were a group of 6 women. We had a BLAST! Great service, delicious food, and a Wonderful experience!Special Features:
- DissapointedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/26/2014Reservations at 8:45, seated at 9:05, received drink about 9:15, order taken at 9:45 after asking a server who wasn't ours. Swiss cheese fondue was just terrible, exchanged for cheddar fondue, better but only because of bacon. Entre was ok. Manager comped meal or it would have been worst dinning experience ever.Special Features:
- Fun Girls NightFoodiegirl85Dined on 9/23/2014My daughter and I went to The Melting Pot before going to a concert together. Everything was wonderful and my daughter loved her first Melting Pot experience. Our server Tabitha was amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fondue FairytaleOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/21/2014I took my daughter for the Fondue Fairytale, princess-themed luncheon. It was a great, great time. The food was excellent, the staff was superb, and everyone who attended truly had a memorable time.Special Features:
- Over all very good!!lovethisexperienceDined on 9/20/2014I love this restaurant, wish it wasn't so expensive so I could come more often. It's fun and different and enjoyable!!! The wait staff were great!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but could be betterNoGo2Dined on 9/20/2014We somewhat enjoyed The Melting Pot but table next to us was VERY LOUD and waiter who we shared didn't do anything about it. It made our experience unpleasant. We were there for our wedding anniversary and it wasn't romantic because of that. The person who brought our cooking styles to the table (not our waiter) said the names of the styles wrong but knowing what they were to be we figured out the mistake and adjusted. I had drinks and food spilled on me from wait staff. Over all I would say this time at the Melting Pot we did not get our money's worth and if could redo would have made a romantic fondue dinner at home.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for special occasions!ManicMelodyDined on 9/18/2014We went to the Melting Pot for my birthday, and it was a great experience! I really loved the food, the wine, and our waitress. There was a rather large party having dinner while we were there, and many servers were divided amongst the small tables and that large party, so at one point we waited a VERY long time for our entrees while the bouillon simmered on the table for at least 20 minutes. Other than that, our waitress was prompt and helpful in explaining the menu for our first visit to this restaurant. Overall, I was quite pleased with our visit.Special Features:
- Grouponnotsothrilled14Dined on 9/17/2014I felt like with the wait staff knowing I was using a Groupon that I would not tip. He never checked on us to see if we needed refills. The portions were noticeably small. It was a very disappointing experience.Special Features:
- DocandwifeDocandwifeDined on 9/17/2014We enjoyed the experience, and the appetizer and dessert were both amazing. However, we weren't knocked out by the entree because we basically deep fried our food - and my husband wasn't really impressed with deep fried lobster. I had the steak lovers and there just wasn't a lot of flavor on the meat, and I wasn't really impressed with their sauces. Perhaps we should have chosen a better base in which to cook our food.Special Features:
- DisappointedMomof2Dined on 9/14/2014I'm disappointed because we went to the Melting Pot for my Daugher's birthday, well I had called the restraunt the day of our reservation and had requested balloons (which was an option), well we get there and no balloons so I reminded the Manager and he said yes they would get them well by the time I paid for our check there were still NO balloons, although the food was great, our waiter was great, I'm very disappointed that they didn't make it a special event for her birthday (especially after reminding them twice), also it took about 15 mins after our reservation time to seat us and also when you buy a groupon they were suppose to give you a coupon for your next visit, well I also never received that. Not too pleased.Special Features:
- Melting Pot-2014-09CwpampDined on 9/13/2014Great service. Waitress was knowledgeable and helpful. Had the "restaurant week special", upgraded to different style.. Great food and service.Special Features:
- Great foods, okay service, mehMadhatsDined on 9/13/2014I enjoyed my food and my girlfriend did as well. The waiter as a person was great and gave me a great glass of wine. When I made the reservation, it was asked if I would like anything to make the dinner better. I put that it was my girlfriend's birthday and I would like something Dr. Who there as a surprise. Nothing was added but the waiter did wish her a happy birthday. That was very lackluster. Really annoyed that it happened like it did.Special Features:
- always a treat!hilla913Dined on 9/13/2014the "secret" house-made Snickers chocolate is the best we've had so far...try it!Special Features:
- Great Way to CelebrateNiclovesfoodDined on 9/12/2014We ate here for my husband's birthday and my friend's engagement celebration. The food was fantastic! We particularly enjoyed dessert. Our server was sweet, attentive and made it a wonderful experience. We are looking forward to going again, even if it is just for dessert. I highly recommend the s'more chocolate or the turtle chocolate. We couldn't decide which we liked more.Special Features:
- Great evening outbunnygirlDined on 9/11/2014We went to The Melting Pot for Restaurant Week, and also on our daughter-in-law's recommendation. It was one of the best dining experiences I've had! The server was great, the fondue was wonderful. We've made fondue at home, but always used oil. It was helpful to see other ways it can be made. Courses were well-timed. It's expensive, but worth it.Special Features:
- Awesome place - perfectDeborahDined on 9/9/2014Great place, great food & great service. They always go above & beyond to make your dining a special experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.