The Melting Pot - Savannah
232 East Broughton Street
Savannah, GA 31401Neighborhood:
FonduePrice: $31 to $50
The Melting Pot - Savannah
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.meltingpot.com/savannah
- Phone: (912) 349-5676
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Saturday - Sunday: 12:00pm - 4:00pm,
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm, Frday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:30pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Fondue
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: The Melting Pot of Savannah can make your special event one to remember! Join us for a unique and interactive dining experience that your guests, colleagues or employees won't soon forget. We would love to help you celebrate baby and bridal showers, engagement and bachelorette parties, rehearsal dinners, birthday parties for kids of all ages, business meetings, family gatherings and anything else you can think of! Our Large Party room can accommodate up to 24 seated guests and our Small Party room can hold up to 22(for larger parties please call). We also have HD Projection and Screen available at no charge with a $500 minimum.
- Private Party Contact: Manager 9123495676
A word from The Melting Pot - Savannah
Welcome to The Melting Pot. We offer a truly unique dining experience created by the art of fondue. Whether you're celebrating a birthday, anniversary, a long overdue date night, or celebrating with a group, The Melting Pot Restaurant is perfect for any occasion. Tailor your visit with a four-course dining experience including cheese fondue, salad, traditional fondue entrée and dessert. Or, come by for fondue cheese paired with that perfect glass of wine from our extensive selection. That's not to say, we haven't had more than a few stop by to satisfy that chocolate craving after a movie or show too. Make reservations today, and see what people are talking about.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
The Melting Pot - Savannah - Best Restaurants in Savannah ›
The Melting Pot - Savannah reviews from OpenTable diners
43 reviews since July 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (37)romantic (32)fit for foodies (14)good for groups (12)notable wine list (11)hot spot (8)neighborhood gem (6)late-night find (6)kid-friendly (4)great for lunch (4)great for brunch (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Date Night FunTulstunDined on 11/15/2014The ambience was very nice. Soft lighting and it was notabley quiet. Not to say I couldn't hear the table next to us, but the atmosphere was very calm. Would dine here again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was good, maybe more explanation.DavidhhiDined on 11/12/2014Ask for Jessie? She was awesome! We had fun. It was a low key dinner for my wife and I. Food was good. Desert was good, but if you can, just split one. It's a lot of desert and chocolate if you get 2 deserts. So just ask for one. Dante to St. Jude's and you get $20 gift card when they run the promotion!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY CELELBRATIONMinuteman6Dined on 11/10/2014Trying to find a place that would fit the appetites of 5 different eaters for our adult daughter's birthday was a challenge, but The Melting Pot filled the bill. Even our teenage granddaughter, who is not sure whether she is a vegetarian or not, was pleased. Even me, a strictly meat and potatoes kind of guy, was satisfied. Each course held its on special something that met everyone's taste. Our server, Ben, was very knowledgeable and patient explaining all the different choices. Which sauces went with each meat choice, etc. Highly recommend the Melting Pot as great place to experience good food in a pleasant atmosphere that will satisfy the entire family.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ServiceMyraDined on 11/10/2014Our server for the evening didn't appear to enjoy serving us for the evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great evening!FuntimeoutDined on 11/4/2014Fondue style dining was wonderful! A first time experience! The food was outstanding and the wine was great! Service was forth coming and timely. Evening was enjoyable!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love It!BrenDined on 10/10/2014We have gone to The Melting Pot every year since it opened in Savannah (5 years) for out anniversary. We love eating there! Everything is wonderful--wait staff, food, etc. I would recommend it to anyone for a special occasion or anytime they'd like to try something a little different. It is pricing, but worth every dollar spent there!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun to play place to goFoodloverDined on 9/26/2014For a different, but fun dining experience this is the place to go. Food is great. Great atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TingoTangoTingoTangoDined on 9/12/2014No matter where you go, The Melting Pot does not disappoint!Special Features:
- ah...MicheleVIPDined on 9/12/2014service fabulous. Meat portions for the money are very small. Shrimp very small Steak Tough. Chicken very spicy. Vegetables are nice. Salad not impressive. Cheese fondue very rich but a few bites were good. Even though we are not sweet people, the chocolate fondue was of excellent quality.
- Great place for familyBrown0215Dined on 9/10/2014I have dined at Melting Pot three times and each time was great. The service was wonderful and food was great. I will dine at melting pot soon in the near future. I feel athome here.Special Features:
- thePfistersDined on 8/31/2014Outstanding, Awesome Restaurant!!!!!! food was so good " the Melting Pot " is on my favorites List WE LOVED ITSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousKathDined on 8/18/2014My friend and I came in for Ladies Night Out and we had a very nice time. Our server was very good. My only complaint is it took her a while to come to our table after the hostess sat us. Other than that she was a very good server. Very knowledgeable of the menu and the pairings.Special Features:
- Fantastic DinnerHappy2reportDined on 8/16/2014Ate here with my husband and LOVED it. Great service. The food was wonderful and the drink menu was excellent. Will go back but definitely as a special treat due to cost. Worth every penny.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great nightTravelinTiffanyDined on 8/14/2014I have never had a bad experience at the melting pot. They never disappoint. The food, service, and atmosphere is always top notch.Special Features:
- Always fun and yummy.Tessa42Dined on 8/14/2014Went there per request of my son for his 10th birthday. Atmosphere and service were both terrific and the food is delicious. The only danger is stuffing yourself too much!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great night at The Melting PotjustinrmomoDined on 8/11/2014This was the 1st time visiting the Melting Pot in Savannah, but my wife and I enjoyed it very much. It's always fun to watch the food being cooked in front of you, and it is always delicious. The Melting Pot is a great unique experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- you get what you pay formelthedinerDined on 8/8/2014Great atmosphere. It was our anniversary shop they put us in lovers lane. We felt like we were all by ourselves which was awesome. We done they fondue for two and the flight which supposedly provided a special wine selection for each course. We received the first glass as promised. The second one didn't come and then our third course came out. After we had gotten half way through the course I asked or server about the two missing course. He just said he forgot and went and got the four forgotten glasses. The red wine for the entree course tasted horrible like vinegar. When asked, server said it probably had been opened too long and had"soured" a little. He admitted he wad being tried out for a new level of server?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always greatnpmartinDined on 7/31/2014This was our third visit to The Melting Pot. As always, the food was delicious (I recommend the duck), and the service was great. My girlfriend and I couldn't have been happier.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 207 reviews are from the The Melting Pot - Savannah reviews archive.
- Great anniversary mealOpenTable Diner Since 2003VIPDined on 7/18/2014My wife and I went here for our anniversary dinner, we love going to melting pot. This one was no disappointment, the food was really good the service was really and the dessert was even better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First VisittlynnDined on 7/16/2014Wednesday night was our first visit to The Melting Pot. The ambience of the restaurant was perfect. We loved the low lighting. Because it was not too loud and the lighting was low, it felt as if our table was very private. We ordered the four course experience. We were very impressed with each course. We were also celebrating my son's eighteenth birthday. When we arrived, he received a birthday card from the restaurant. It was a special touch, that I have never seen any restaurant provide. He also enjoyed his special dessert at the end of our meal. Our only complaint was that there was so much wonderful food, and we could not finish it all. I would recommend this restaurant to all of friends. Thanks for a wonderful evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great place to celebratemomsfavDined on 7/11/2014This is a special rate restaurant. It's not an ordinary place. It's a little too pricey to go very often. But that's one reason it is special. We love the food. Service has always been impeccable. We always have a reservation but we never have to wait. We are always seated immediately. The manager has stopped by our table every time to check on us and that really impressed me.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/11/2014Great food and great service! I like how the tables are set up maked us feel like we were aloneSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good!RDMercDined on 7/5/2014I have been to Melting Pot many times, but never in Savannah. The service was awesome and so was the food and experience. The only disappointment was there were no potatoes served with dinner.Special Features:
- Date nightDSW73Dined on 7/5/2014We have been to melting pots before. I knew we wanted to go when we found out they had one near our hotel. Found was good, dessert is the best. Server was enjoyable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 25TH Wedding AnniverseryAmazedDined on 6/29/2014We were placed in the most romantic enclosed both and enjoyed the entire 2 hour experience. This was the most unique experience ever. The 4 courses were amazing, starting with the cheese fondue to dip, salads and we shared "The Big Night Out". A selection of prime cut meats and seafood you could imagine. Who knew you could skewer a two bite entree, put into a pot to cook for just a few minuets and taste to good. I had my colored skewers going everywhere. From summer squash, button mushrooms, broccoli to meats and seafood. Then we had a breather only to be amazed with the dessert of choc turtle fondue for our strawberries,banana,pineapple,rice crispy treats,pound cake,blondie's we'll you get the picture. Ask for NICK to be your waiter.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/28/2014We went here for my daughter's 19th birthday. I called in advance and asked that they acknowledge her birthday. The went a long way to make her feel special and the service was amazing.Special Features:
- Very enjoyable experienceMikeDined on 6/23/2014My family truly enjoyed this dining experience. Our waiter was very knowledgeable and professional. The dining experience for my son's birthday is one that we will remembered by my family for years to come.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our ExperienceAshandJoshDined on 6/20/2014We really enjoyed our experience at the Melting Pot, even though the host assumed my wife was pregnant when she's not. He made the comment that she wouldn't care about the wine list since "she was obviously pregnant." My wife brushed it off and said it didn't bother her but I know it really did. I personally thought it was very rude and disrespectful. I would have spoken to management about the comment but my wife insisted that I didn't. Other than that, we had great service and really enjoyed the food and fondue experience.Special Features:
- Father's Day Experienceadt0910Dined on 6/15/2014The service from Ben was outstanding and he was very enthusiastic. We ordered the four-course experience but I could have done without the main entree because the texture of the meats after being cooked was weird. However, the cheeses and the chocolates were spectacular and I would consider just going for those two especially with the special they have going on right now ($25/person). I also would recommend that you sign up for their Club Fondue as I got an order of six chocolate dipped strawberries for free!Special Features:
- AMAZINGsummermeDined on 6/14/2014My fiancé and I went for a night out for his birthday and the Melting Pot Savannah made it the perfect experience. The service was wonderful and the food was outstanding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nice romantic anniversary spotBusbie88Dined on 6/13/2014My wife and I celebrated our 6 year anniversary there last night and everything was excellent. The food was great and the server was very tentative. Not to mention the owner of the place came over to talk to us twice. Once just to introduce himself and once to recommend a fine wine. That's something that is hard to find anymore. By the way the wine he recommended was also very good. So much in factthat I purchased a bottle before we left.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary DinnerBethDined on 6/4/2014My husband and I had a great time at The Melting Pot in Savannah. We went for our 3 year wedding anniversary and the food and service was awesome! Very romantic atmosphere paired with a very unique experience. The food is a little pricey (our check with the four course and a martini and sweet tea was $95) but it was a special occasion so we were okay with spending the extra. Overall, I would definitely recommend.Special Features:
- Fun food for fun times.Cook4meDined on 5/29/2014Went for a celebratory dinner with friends and family. Wonderful service! Fondue is fun, a tasty indulgence.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DC7800Dined on 5/25/2014I took my wife for dinner to celebrate a couple of things and thoroughly enjoyed our evening. The food was delicious and the service just as excellent. Our waiter was Ben and he could not have been more friendly and helpful.Special Features:
- Excellent Food and ServiceStorkelDined on 5/25/2014We had our "special occasion" dinner at Melting Pot, and it did not disappoint. The food and service were wonderful, and the pacing was leisurely. Plus, my kids love it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/11/2014Every Melting Pot chain I've been too, the food is always excellent! Wasn't a big fan for the seating, I had an open table and didn't like that too much. Was impressed that they had a special going on. This is not usual for this Melting Pot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Melting Pot ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/11/2014Simply Amazing! Absolutely loved it! Went with my family of 6 for Mother's Day. We all loved the experience.Would highly recommend it. Get ready for some good laughs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Must try!tk242Dined on 5/10/2014Even if it is only a one time experience, you should try it! Great food, great price and different experience!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Impressive dinner!Cronsell8Dined on 5/8/2014My husband and I came to a favorite restaurant for our anniversary. We had been to the Littleton, CO location before and this was our first time at any other location. We were seated quickly upon arrival. halfway through dinner I actually went to the bathroom and noticed that there were tables that had wrap around seating, a LOT of them and I would have preferred to sit there instead of squeezing into one side of a booth with my husband lol. Especially since it was practically empty the whole time we were there. Anywho, the food was DELICIOUS. I was very impressed. We had not tried the Big Night Out before and we will definitely be going back for that soon. It was GREAT!! Our server was a very nice guy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Savannah's bestKarenP1969Dined on 5/6/2014This was our second Melting Pot experience, but the first in Savannah. Our anniversary was wonderful, and made more so by our experience at Savannah's Melting Pot. Great food, wonderful atmosphere, and the very best service. This particular restaurant embodies everything that Savannah is - warm, friendly, hospitable. We strongly recommend the Melting Pot - Savannah for anyone who has a couple hours for dinner and wants the best dining-out experience - especially for a special occasion. Thank you, Melting Pot; we will definitely be back!Special Features: