The Melting Pot - Roswell
1055 Mansell Rd
Roswell, GA 30076Neighborhood:
FonduePrice: $31 to $50
The Melting Pot - Roswell
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.meltingpot.com/roswell/specials
- Phone: 7705184100
- Hours of Operation:
SUNDAY - THURSDAY 4pm-10pm
FRIDAY & SATURDAY 4pm-11pm
**We will open prior to business hours for parties of 12 or more for special events**
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Fondue, French
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Private Room, Smoking Area, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: The Melting Pot has a private dining room seating up to 25 guests.
- Private Party Contact: Management 7705184100
- Special Events: If you are celebrating a special occasion, we offer celebration packages to create a memorable experience.
Balloon Package - $19.99
One Melting Pot Mylar balloon surrounded with three balloons attached to our signature chocolate fondue wafers. Includes a souvenir photo and a Melting Pot plush bear.
Flower Package - $34.99
Our signature chocolate fondue wafers, half-dozen roses with assorted flowers in a vase. Includes a souvenir photo and a Melting pot plush bear.
Ultimate Romance Package - $199.99
Roll out the red carpet for your love with this, all-inclusive VIP package.
Please contact the restaurant for more details, additional packages offered and to place an order to have your celebration package waiting on the table upon arrival.
A word from The Melting Pot - Roswell
The Melting Pot is Atlanta's Premier fondue restaurant offering an extraordinary dining experience that you won't find at any other restaurant. Here, you'll discover all of the ingredients to a perfect evening, including a relaxed atmosphere, private tables, attentive service, an award winning wine list & fabulous four-course fondue dinners. No matter what the occasion, from a romantic date to a get-together with friends, meetings, or large groups, The Melting Pot always hits the spot. The Melting Pot offers the highest quality fresh ingredients, a variety of cooking styles, unique sauces & delectable chocolate fondue desserts. To enhance your dining experience, we offer over 250 wines and have a sommelier on premise. Make your reservation today for your "Perfect Night Out". NOTE: Open Table reservations are for full MEAL service ONLY. For "DESSERT ONLY" Reservations you must call the restaurant directly at 770-518-4100.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
The Melting Pot - Roswell - Best Restaurants in Roswell ›
The Melting Pot - Roswell reviews from OpenTable diners
71 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (60)romantic (45)good for groups (18)kid-friendly (18)notable wine list (16)fit for foodies (15)neighborhood gem (9)hot spot (5)late-night find (4)Show More
- Great RestaurantAmandaDined on 9/12/2014We have visited this restaurant several times and it has always been very enjoyable. The food is always delicious and fresh. The employees make the restaurant with their elite service and great personalities. The restaurant is very charming with low lighting and coziness. The restaurant definitely has a romantic aura. I would recommend this restaurant and be sure to order the chocolate.Special Features:
- birthday funuthemanmainsVIPDined on 9/6/2014Great place for my daughter's 13th birthday with family.Special Features:
- A great interactive experience!acato6570VIPDined on 9/4/2014We have dined here about once a year at least for a special occasion. No one has their phone out at a Melting Pot dinner unless it is to take pictures!! The servers are always top notch. This last visit, we had Jessica and she was AWESOME - we had a bunch of special requests due to a surprise birthday guest. We never felt rushed and we were there for 3.5 hours - literally closed the place down. All of the food is good. Key to a wonderful, not break the bank experience is knowing how to order here. Always get the cheese and dessert fondue and realize that the entrees don't look like a lot of food, but there is plenty!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ladies Night FTWNoel713Dined on 9/3/2014We took a group of 8 women, almost all of whom were fondue virgins. Our server, Conor, was endlessly patient with us, recommended things, explained menu items, and was extremely conscientious about making sure our gluten-free party member was carefully taken care of. Overall, our experience was FANTASTIC.Special Features:
- partyoftwoDined on 9/3/2014We enjoyed the food and love when there is a $25 deal! Our only complaint was our waiter. He started our meal by telling us how the "wine not Wednesday"event works. He did not say anything about the endless chocolate, so I asked about it, and he replied with a sigh and "yeah it is endless, but the restaurant doesn't want us to mention that part and only do it if the customer knows about it" it seems it was more a decision the waiter made himself to save him time rather than the restaurant making that request, but either way it was very tacky. It was clearly put in the email the chocolate was endless, so it should have been part the explanation of the event at the table. We will be back because the staff has never been a problem before.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- As always great food and funBradCDined on 8/31/2014My wife and I went to Melting Pot for cheese and dessert with our daughter on Sunday night. It was great fun as always. Our server Ryan did a wonderful job of keeping our daughter engaged as it was her first time at Melting Pot. Ryan was funny, informative and prompt when our tea glasses got empty. We just enjoy the standard that Melting Pot has restaurant to restaurant.Special Features:
- Delicious and fun!rkb1970Dined on 8/30/2014We had a great time at The Melting Pot! The appetizer and main dish were good but the dessert was AMAZING!! We got the chocolate s'mores and it is now my favorite desert of all time. MUST GO FOR DESSERT!!Special Features:
- Won't have to revisit...me212Dined on 8/23/2014celebrating birthday and with that said nothing but disappointment...Very, very slow service, all ordered 4 course meals- cheese and dessert okay but main course (meat,seafood and chicken) just barely edible- sauces taste like they opened out of jar-nothing fresh and very processed tasting.....waiter even forgot to bring my husbands entree- for 250.00, I could think of 50 other restaurants I would visit before returning. Great concept but service and quality totally lacking....
- birthday dinnerDISAPPOINTEDDined on 8/21/2014It was great for birthday dinner. Waiter was good although food could have come out faster.Special Features:
- Thank youLoveditforsureDined on 8/17/2014This place is great for a birthday or anniversary. the Waiter knew what he was doing and it was amazing. Thank you for your knowledge of food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another Great Time with the WifeallgamesDined on 8/10/2014Melting Pot is about a great conversation around a fun and unique meal. This is an experience.Special Features:
- DisappointedEyeLove2EatDined on 8/4/2014I took my daughter here for the first time this week and was a bit disappointed in the quality. I have always been a fan of this place, but have not been in many years. The most noticeable difference was the decline in the quality of the food. The vegetables and fruit that came with both the meal and the appetizer were not very fresh and the celery and carrots had started to brown around the edges. The meats were fresh, but the seasoning was so heavy that my daughter couldn't even eat it. I am never one to complain on these forums, but for the price I thought the food was lacking. On a positive note, the service was great and the atmosphere is still nice for special occasion, so no complaints on that end at all.
- Great "Get-To-Know-You" Placeiwlk604uDined on 7/29/2014Perfect for a one on one 2 hour dining and talking experience. My sister and I shared one 4 course meal and enjoyed the wine. Perfect for some one on one time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this placeerinhazeyDined on 7/26/2014Excellent dinner choice for something slightly out of the ordinary. The food is good quality doing Honda yourself is enjoyable and it makes for a very good conversational dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FeedbackNeedsToGetOutMoreDined on 7/20/2014Our visit to the Melting Pot but it was not a good value for the $$$$ spent. The desert fondue for our family (we ordered two for a family of six adults) was very skimpy and had to order a third. The bottle of wine was severely over priced but it was a special occasion so we felt we should get one which I guess is the idea. Two burners for six people was not enjoyable as we had a vegetarian in the group and this made sharing one pot tricky among the meat eaters! We have many special occasions to share but cannot afford this one for another 10 years. Service was excellent though and our waiter was very personable. If money is no problem, would recommend.Special Features:
- Very UnhappyunhappyDined on 7/20/2014We dined here just for desert for a friend's birthday. I had been to a different melting pot a couple of times. The other times when we ran out of items to dip they asked if we wanted more and brought them to the table. This location didn't ask, we asked and it seemed like it was a burden. The waitress was really nice but told us you can have 4 pieces more that's all. She didn't offer to let us buy more and it put a real negative vibe for me. I WILL NEVER RETURN TO THIS LOCATION EVER!
- Impressing Cuisine!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/14/2014I absolutely loved everything about this place! It's extremely unique and unlike any place I've been, and I've been a lot of places! The food was really good and flavorful! I love how they've got their own special seasonings and recipes for the food! The cheese fondue was by far my favorite! I would definitely recommend this exquisite restaurant to anyone! It's worth it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- very badRoswellMeltingpotDined on 7/12/2014our pot was not boiling at all, we sat at the table for two hours before the waiter suggested that they would bring a portable stove that didn't work!!!! our friends at the same table were done eating and having deserts while we were still waiting for food to cook. finally I told the waiter to take the food and that I didn't want it. when I got the check I realized that they have charged me for the meal that I didn't eat and when I ask the waiter she said " Did you not want us to charge you for it? " so I said NOO the waiter never apologized or asked us if we even wanted to move to a different table or get something else. def not worth the money and they don't understand anything about guest services
- Wonderful for dessertLenni825Dined on 7/7/2014I took my daughter who turned 18 for dessert on her birthday. We had a wonderful time and the chocolate fondue was great.Special Features:
- Another great date night meal!allgamesDined on 6/28/2014This place is all about the conversation. Great for friends and couples.Special Features:
- Date nightCountyboyDined on 6/28/2014My wife and I had a much needed date night and she suggested the melting pot. She had been to the melting pot a couple of times for lunch with some girlfriend but I had not. I was pleasantly surprised at how good the food was(very good quality of meat and seafood). The service was just as good! I will be returning for my own second opinion!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Coinsistency in chainQueeniDined on 6/26/2014This was my first visit to this Melting Pot, but I have been to others previously. The food was amazing and the service was outstanding. Always a wonderful night out no matter which restaurant you choose to dine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Everything is smallerDawnalahDined on 6/20/2014I have been going to the Melting Pot for years. As a vegetarian, I usually just do cheese, salad, and chocolate and am full enough to call it a meal. Not anymore. They give you fewer dippers with the cheese course. The salad is more expensive and on a significantly smaller plate. The chocolate is still a nice portion for two people, but I don't like to have to have dessert to leave full. We did like our waitress. The hostess that sat us however obviously had a lot to get through and spat it off to us like an auctioneer.
- Incredible each time we go !JBW1Dined on 6/19/2014We again had a wonderful dinner at the Melting Pot - Roswell. We have never been disappointed! Our server (Shane) was fantastic, and the Manager was very attentive. We would recommend this restaurant for anyone anytime.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A favorite with kids too!MomOfTwoDined on 6/15/2014My husband and I used to reserve this restaurant for just the two of us. Now that are kids are older (7 and 10) we brought them along. They loved it! Totally manageable for them to cook their own, and they really enjoyed themselves!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved it!partyof2Dined on 6/11/2014My girlfriend and I celebrated our two year anniversary and we loved it so much we just might make it a tradition. It is a great space that lets you take your time (it took us 3 hours to make it through all four of our courses) and gives you your privacy. And what could be more romantic than fondue?Special Features:
- Favorite Birthday Choice.ToniBinGaDined on 6/8/2014We seem to make this our favorite birthday choice. It is requested by young and old. The staff are great the food is good but there is nothing as rewarding as dipping into the gooey goodness of cheeses or chocolate to bring out the inner child. The main course is plentiful and has a nice variety for any tastes.Special Features:
- Nice eveninghighsevenDined on 6/6/2014It was a special occasion. Grabbed dinner from a local joint and then went to the Melting Pot for some chocolate fondue dessert. I hadn't been in years and it was better than I remembered.Special Features:
- Service was fantastic yet again!FoodjunkieVIPDined on 6/6/2014Ask for Shane if you are going with kids, he was fantastic! Food was perfect as always and the staff made us feel very welcome! Great job!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthdayluvfondue11Dined on 6/3/2014Thank you Melting Pot for making my 11 year old daughter's birthday a really memorable and special treat. She brought four of her good friends and they really enjoyed the whole new experience. The waiter was wonderful, explaining everything to the girls. Be sure to join the Fondue Club!Special Features:
- Great for special occasionsSA247Dined on 6/1/2014We went to The Melting Pot for my birthday and had a delicious 4-course meal. We went back 3 weeks later for my daughters birthday and just had the cheese and chocolate courses. Both times were wonderful. For a family of 5 it ends up being pricey, but so worth it for a special occasion. It is also a perfect date night placeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good time at Melting PotGoodStuffingsDined on 5/24/2014Really good stuff at the Melting Pot Roswell, both foods and service, ambiance and noise levels NOT so good. As A place for special occasions, I recommend asking for seating where booths across the isle do not face you. Else your private occasion gets infiltrated with unwanted strangers conversations. Not very enjoyable, unless you take earplugs for privacy. But on the whole, the experience was worth the time and costs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Won't go back.OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 5/23/2014Salad not fresh, server not attentive, white wine served warm, had to ask 4 times for ice, over priced.
- very NiceRestaurantReviewer7275Dined on 5/23/2014Not very filling but very elegant. Cook your own dinner at the table! Fine wine list as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 762 reviews are from the The Melting Pot - Roswell reviews archive.
- a very happy birthday eveningsunismysonDined on 5/12/2014My birthday evening was pleasant and relaxing with good food and wine. Looking forward to my next time at The Melting Pot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mother's Day LunchhappydiningDined on 5/11/2014Had a fabulous meal with my family on Mother's Day.Special Features:
- FondueKristinacjDined on 5/11/2014If you love fondue you will love the Melting Pot. Great food and dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't go with kids.JamesDined on 5/10/2014I've never paid $40.00 per plate for something I cooked myself. This was the first time we have done fondue and it was not a great experience. I would have thought a little more guidance would have been given on how to cook your food. The only plus was the dessert was very good. You can't mess up melted chocolate.
- Love The ExperienceFishVIPDined on 5/9/2014The food is always wonderful and I always love the experience! Conner is the best server so ask for her!! The cheese and chocolate courses are my favorites and never disappoint! The restaurant is so good about bringing extra bread and other ingredients for both courses until every little drop of cheese and chocolate is gone!! This is not to say that the salads, meats and seafood are not good because the are delicious as well!Special Features:
- AmazingEpicNightDined on 4/29/2014Food was awesome. Shane was great! The food was amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.