The Melting Pot - Palm Beach Gardens
11811 U.S. Highway 1
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33408Neighborhood:
Palm Beach Gardens
FonduePrice: $31 to $50
The Melting Pot - Palm Beach Gardens
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.meltingpot.com/palm-beach-gardens/specials
- Phone: 5616240020
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - saturday: 4:00pm - 10:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Fondue
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: The Melting Pot - Palm Beach Gardens" private dining room can accommodate up to 40 guests. Perfect for rehearsal dinners, bachelorette parties, showers, birthday parties, business dinners, or just a night out with a group of friends. Call today to book your next event.
A word from The Melting Pot - Palm Beach Gardens
Palm Beach"s favorite celebration restaurant. Fondue has taken a sophisticated turn from the 70s said the Palm Beach Post. Whether it's a romantic dinner for two, bridal event, babyshower, Ladies' Night, or birthday, The Melting Pot has the recipe to make all your occasions special. Relax in our private, elegant atmosphere and let our attentive servers guide you through our wide selection of fondues, fresh salads, succulent entrees and fine wines.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
The Melting Pot - Palm Beach Gardens - Best Restaurants in Palm Beach Gardens ›
The Melting Pot - Palm Beach Gardens reviews from OpenTable diners
82 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (71)romantic (53)good for groups (32)fit for foodies (26)notable wine list (15)hot spot (12)kid-friendly (9)late-night find (9)neighborhood gem (7)great for brunch (3)vibrant bar scene (3)great for lunch (1)Show More
- melting potOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/17/2014Food was very good, if you like to cook it, We love to cook our food and they do not rush you . the service was very good and semi-private ,which we like. We will be back !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great timeLadyloveDined on 10/12/2014Had an amazing time and the wait staff is entertaining.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice change!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/12/2014Wonderful experience at The Melting Pot! First time visiting one in over 20 years. Special celebration for our Anniversary----very expensive! The food and the service were delicious! Way too much food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Melting Pot Palm Beach GardensSeahorse11Dined on 10/10/2014The overall experience was awesome and the food was great! We had Amanda as out waitress and she was fun and friendly! I would definitely recommend this restaurant to othersSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday DinnerPammiecakesDined on 10/10/2014Great place to take someone you love for a quite relaxed dinner-Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatCampbellDined on 10/9/2014Been going to the melting pot for years. This was my second time at this location. It was great. The service was excellent and the food as always delicious. If it wasn't so expensive I would go more often.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Entertained and amused, not hookedEatOftenDined on 10/8/2014Loved the wait staff. The menu was a bit ambiguous. Drinks were great as well as food and presentation, all enhanced by the wait staff. I thought is was overpriced.
- Not what I expectedUnsatisfiedX2Dined on 10/8/2014I brought a friend to the Melting Pot for her birthday because it is one of her favorite restaurants, we arrived and the ambiance was very nice. The host sat us in a nice booth. From here it went down hill very fast, our waiter Tony was pretty much rude and we felt like he did not want us there. When I dine out I expect to be treated like I would treat someone, (beware Tony you never know who your waiting on), I have worked in the restaurant business for the past 25 years and I have to say the service ruined this experience for us. I like the concept of the way the food was presented but do not plan on visiting this restaurant again.Special Features:
- FantasticMrEmDined on 10/7/2014Wife and I went for our 2nd anniversary. I ordered the romance package and they go out of their way to make it a special night. Kevin was our waiter, I HIGHLY recommend him to any couple doing the same!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday with familyJleivaDined on 9/30/2014It is my daughter favorite restaurant and we had a great time celebrating her 19th birthdaySpecial Features:
- Excellent Fabulous Decadent BlissLuMcAteerDined on 9/28/2014We celebrated our Anniversary and were treated like family and VIPs at the same time. The staff from the host and hostess to the server and bartender each stopped by our cozy romantic booth for two to make sure we were happy and to wish us well. Our server Joshua was excellent and charming and professional. We are already making plans to return for dinner with friends. Excellent for romantic evening for two or a group to share delist bits.Special Features:
- Great Experience for a Groupchellebelle0234Dined on 9/28/2014We went here with my in laws. The food was good and the experience was great fun.Special Features:
- Good food but priceyDricoSrDined on 9/27/2014My 1st experiencie at another melting pot location was great and romantic. Recently went to the PBG location to celebrate my wife's birthday. The location is a bit weird (on top of a bank and offices) and the majority of people were actually teenagers (very odd). In general, the experience was good. The food is great except for the cheese, its not worth the extra $15 per person. They need some ventilation on top of the tables. I was sweating a lot with all the steam coming at my face. Make a reservation online and go early for half price drinks and do not order the cheese fundue!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday DinnerFamilyFunDined on 9/14/2014We had a great night. Erica made our dinner perfect. Family Sunday is perfect for kids.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always fun to fondue!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/11/2014Service was fabulous as always. Happy hour can't be beat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service and atmosphereMento561Dined on 9/2/2014The service and atmosphere were beyond my expectations. Restrooms very clean so were te tables. Food was delicious and on timeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun experienceLSTall70Dined on 8/30/2014This was a fun dining activity, not for those on a time line. Wait staff was excellent and explained everything well, food was plentiful and very fresh.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LexyTechDined on 8/29/2014A great restaurant for all ages! A great place to reconnect with the family or friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good foodJustMeDined on 8/29/2014The food was cooked to perfection; after all, I did my own cooking.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome!KellDined on 8/27/2014My husband and I love the melting pot. We go there for just about any excuse. This melting pot is quiet, great service and great food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great!AJP201Dined on 8/24/2014I had an amazing time at this Melting Pot location. Kevin was our service and he made the experience even better!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fun experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/22/2014It is a fun experience, unlike the typical restaurant. Due to the cost, it is something you want to save for a special occasion.Special Features:
- Birthday DinnerKalijackDined on 8/17/2014We had 7 people for a 10 year olds birthday. He had the most unbelievable time. The food was excellent, service was great and we all had a blast. It was great getting to spend a fantastic meal with the people we love !!! Highly recommend this place to all !!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice nightMeg2014Dined on 8/16/2014My husband and I went out for our anniversary dinner. The food was super yummy and the service was outstanding!Special Features:
- Manager missed the boatDissapointedVIPDined on 8/10/2014They removed items from their menu that other nearby Melting Pots still have. They must be in financial trouble because they reduced their menu to only a couple salads and cheese fondues with similar ingredients. They don't offer the fondue for two with the excuse that it's cheaper for the patron this way. The Boca Melting Pot still has fondue for two and I can assure you we paid a lot less there than at the PGA location. They also hired a magician to 'entertain' patrons while they are eating. Do they think they are running a 'Friendly's' restaurant? We would have preferred a table in a quieter and more secluded location. They were 1/2 empty but sat most people in the front area of the restaurant. We will not return to this location!Special Features:
- OutstandingLoves2eatDined on 8/10/2014The food and service were excellent. We were celebrating a birthday and it was a great evening.Special Features:
- Very LoudnothappywiththenoiseDined on 8/9/2014The food was great, The service was even better, the only problem was my party and I were seated inside a center room with several large groups one which was extremely loud singing and yelling at the top of their lungs forcing the wait staff to shut the doors enclosing my party inside with noise so loud we could hardly talk to each other, that alone will probably keep me from coming back with a group. The wait staff did apologize for the noise and I know there was nothing they could do about it, But that did not keep my wife (who selected The Melting Pot)from feeling bad about subjecting our friends to that atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/8/2014My sister and I came to The Melting Pot to celebrate my graduation from graduate school. We were seated immediately with our reservations. Everyone was pleasant and our food was outstanding as were our drinks. I've never been disappointed at any MP no matter the location, but this particular location's service was outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MCEHDined on 7/30/2014Great place don't miss it. It is an experience if you have not gone. Take your time and enjoySpecial Features:
- Great foodMimiDined on 7/26/2014This was our first visit and we completely enjoyed the experience! Very relaxing atmosphere, great staff and excellent food. Will recommend to friends ! Thanks for a great experience .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service was not greatOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/25/2014Had to wait a long time for refills and server ran around like he was busy But there were very few people In the resterauntSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- luv2eatDined on 7/16/2014Fine for a special occasion. Called to reconfirm for my daughters birthday which I mentioned, and he offered to put balloons at the table. What a nice gesture for him to offer that. Much to our surprise, $20.00 was added on to the bill for the balloons. they did make it right in the end. Had a good waiter, Stewart. The tuna was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great timemw715Dined on 7/15/2014I took my son and his girlfriend to dinner for my son's birthday. It was a new experience for both of them and really out of their comfort zone because the cooking "thing" had to be dealt with. HOWEVER, our server, Justin, was completely and totally fabulous and put them at ease with a good sense of humor, a great deal of poise and expertise (and not forgetting to mention he is a really good bartender, serving this mama really good cocktails.) A nice touch having the restaurant manager stop by the table for a chat. I for one will be back, hauling newbies to the experience. My 20 year old son was impressed enough to say he will definitely be back, now that he knows the ropes. It's pricey, but worth every cent for a special occasion.Special Features:
- Great PlaceKrysticalDined on 7/13/2014We love coming here for special occasions and indulging in the fodue! Always great food and service. On Sunday we were even treated to a magic show, which our 3 year old loved.Special Features:
- lovefonduDined on 7/11/2014It is our favorite place to go for special occasions! Would love to go more often but it is too expensive for that.Special Features:
- Very disappointingRonnieDined on 7/9/2014We as a family have celebrated many birthdays at the melting pot, but this time we were very disappointed in our dining experience. Our waitress was extremely nice and very attentive, even though she was running the bar also. Our seating area was dark, the waitress opened the shades. Our seats itself were ripped and the stuffing was poking out. For the price of our dinner for 5, almost $300.00 it certainly didn't feel like a Fine dining experience as in the past, not sure if I will be back.Special Features:
- Special occasiontraffic356Dined on 7/6/2014We were on vacation and went for my husband's birthday. The server was amazing and the food was very good and unique.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another great dinner :)OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/5/2014Enjoyed yet another great meal at The Melting Pot. Treated some friends to a nice evening out as a "thank-you"Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/25/2014Brian is great, food is excellent just a great spot for my wife and I to go to we drive down from Jupiter and if it was further we would still go. Thanks again Eric and Mary Cay SwensonSpecial Features:
- The following 369 reviews are from the The Melting Pot - Palm Beach Gardens reviews archive.
- Excellent Food & ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/19/2014We have dined at this restaurant several times and have enjoyed it on each occasion. This is our go-to place for date-night without the kids.Special Features: