The Melting Pot - Palm Beach Gardens
11811 U.S. Highway 1
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33408Neighborhood:
Palm Beach Gardens
FonduePrice: $31 to $50
The Melting Pot - Palm Beach Gardens
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.meltingpot.com/palm-beach-gardens/specials
- Phone: 5616240020
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - saturday: 4:00pm - 10:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Fondue
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: The Melting Pot - Palm Beach Gardens" private dining room can accommodate up to 40 guests. Perfect for rehearsal dinners, bachelorette parties, showers, birthday parties, business dinners, or just a night out with a group of friends. Call today to book your next event.
A word from The Melting Pot - Palm Beach Gardens
Palm Beach"s favorite celebration restaurant. Fondue has taken a sophisticated turn from the 70s said the Palm Beach Post. Whether it's a romantic dinner for two, bridal event, babyshower, Ladies' Night, or birthday, The Melting Pot has the recipe to make all your occasions special. Relax in our private, elegant atmosphere and let our attentive servers guide you through our wide selection of fondues, fresh salads, succulent entrees and fine wines.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
The Melting Pot - Palm Beach Gardens - Best Restaurants in Palm Beach Gardens ›
The Melting Pot - Palm Beach Gardens reviews from OpenTable diners
84 reviews since May 4, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (68)romantic (54)good for groups (28)fit for foodies (22)kid-friendly (17)notable wine list (11)hot spot (9)great for brunch (5)neighborhood gem (5)vibrant bar scene (3)great for lunch (2)Show More
- Fun experienceLSTall70Dined on 8/30/2014This was a fun dining activity, not for those on a time line. Wait staff was excellent and explained everything well, food was plentiful and very fresh.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/29/2014A great restaurant for all ages! A great place to reconnect with the family or friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/29/2014The food was cooked to perfection; after all, I did my own cooking.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/27/2014My husband and I love the melting pot. We go there for just about any excuse. This melting pot is quiet, great service and great food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/24/2014I had an amazing time at this Melting Pot location. Kevin was our service and he made the experience even better!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fun experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/22/2014It is a fun experience, unlike the typical restaurant. Due to the cost, it is something you want to save for a special occasion.Special Features:
- Birthday DinnerKalijackDined on 8/17/2014We had 7 people for a 10 year olds birthday. He had the most unbelievable time. The food was excellent, service was great and we all had a blast. It was great getting to spend a fantastic meal with the people we love !!! Highly recommend this place to all !!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice nightMeg2014Dined on 8/16/2014My husband and I went out for our anniversary dinner. The food was super yummy and the service was outstanding!Special Features:
- Manager missed the boatDissapointedVIPDined on 8/10/2014They removed items from their menu that other nearby Melting Pots still have. They must be in financial trouble because they reduced their menu to only a couple salads and cheese fondues with similar ingredients. They don't offer the fondue for two with the excuse that it's cheaper for the patron this way. The Boca Melting Pot still has fondue for two and I can assure you we paid a lot less there than at the PGA location. They also hired a magician to 'entertain' patrons while they are eating. Do they think they are running a 'Friendly's' restaurant? We would have preferred a table in a quieter and more secluded location. They were 1/2 empty but sat most people in the front area of the restaurant. We will not return to this location!Special Features:
- OutstandingLoves2eatDined on 8/10/2014The food and service were excellent. We were celebrating a birthday and it was a great evening.Special Features:
- Very LoudnothappywiththenoiseDined on 8/9/2014The food was great, The service was even better, the only problem was my party and I were seated inside a center room with several large groups one which was extremely loud singing and yelling at the top of their lungs forcing the wait staff to shut the doors enclosing my party inside with noise so loud we could hardly talk to each other, that alone will probably keep me from coming back with a group. The wait staff did apologize for the noise and I know there was nothing they could do about it, But that did not keep my wife (who selected The Melting Pot)from feeling bad about subjecting our friends to that atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/8/2014My sister and I came to The Melting Pot to celebrate my graduation from graduate school. We were seated immediately with our reservations. Everyone was pleasant and our food was outstanding as were our drinks. I've never been disappointed at any MP no matter the location, but this particular location's service was outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MCEHDined on 7/30/2014Great place don't miss it. It is an experience if you have not gone. Take your time and enjoySpecial Features:
- Great foodMimiDined on 7/26/2014This was our first visit and we completely enjoyed the experience! Very relaxing atmosphere, great staff and excellent food. Will recommend to friends ! Thanks for a great experience .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service was not greatOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/25/2014Had to wait a long time for refills and server ran around like he was busy But there were very few people In the resterauntSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- luv2eatDined on 7/16/2014Fine for a special occasion. Called to reconfirm for my daughters birthday which I mentioned, and he offered to put balloons at the table. What a nice gesture for him to offer that. Much to our surprise, $20.00 was added on to the bill for the balloons. they did make it right in the end. Had a good waiter, Stewart. The tuna was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great timemw715Dined on 7/15/2014I took my son and his girlfriend to dinner for my son's birthday. It was a new experience for both of them and really out of their comfort zone because the cooking "thing" had to be dealt with. HOWEVER, our server, Justin, was completely and totally fabulous and put them at ease with a good sense of humor, a great deal of poise and expertise (and not forgetting to mention he is a really good bartender, serving this mama really good cocktails.) A nice touch having the restaurant manager stop by the table for a chat. I for one will be back, hauling newbies to the experience. My 20 year old son was impressed enough to say he will definitely be back, now that he knows the ropes. It's pricey, but worth every cent for a special occasion.Special Features:
- Great PlaceKrysticalDined on 7/13/2014We love coming here for special occasions and indulging in the fodue! Always great food and service. On Sunday we were even treated to a magic show, which our 3 year old loved.Special Features:
- lovefonduDined on 7/11/2014It is our favorite place to go for special occasions! Would love to go more often but it is too expensive for that.Special Features:
- Very disappointingRonnieDined on 7/9/2014We as a family have celebrated many birthdays at the melting pot, but this time we were very disappointed in our dining experience. Our waitress was extremely nice and very attentive, even though she was running the bar also. Our seating area was dark, the waitress opened the shades. Our seats itself were ripped and the stuffing was poking out. For the price of our dinner for 5, almost $300.00 it certainly didn't feel like a Fine dining experience as in the past, not sure if I will be back.Special Features:
- Special occasiontraffic356Dined on 7/6/2014We were on vacation and went for my husband's birthday. The server was amazing and the food was very good and unique.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/25/2014Brian is great, food is excellent just a great spot for my wife and I to go to we drive down from Jupiter and if it was further we would still go. Thanks again Eric and Mary Cay SwensonSpecial Features:
- Excellent Food & ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/19/2014We have dined at this restaurant several times and have enjoyed it on each occasion. This is our go-to place for date-night without the kids.Special Features:
- All ways enjoyableRyan0201Dined on 6/15/2014We eat here a couple times a year and very rarely leave less than completely satisfied.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect for Father's DayjasffcDined on 6/15/2014we found this spot to be Perfect for Father's Day! Nice ambiance and friendly attentive staff. Excellent food in a fun atmosphere.Special Features:
- Credit cardOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/14/2014We enjoyed our dining experience tremendously. The only issue I had was I left my credit card in the bill sleeve and no one turned it in. I had to cancel it and notify all my creditors etc. Other than that the waitress was very informative, talented and polite. The food was delicious. For never having experiencing fondue dining I was very impressed and will do it again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best time to goPuglover05Dined on 6/13/2014Went there as soon as they opened. Very quiet and comfortable. Fast and reliable serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not A Good VisitJennTDined on 6/12/2014We arrived for our 6:45pm reservation & were seated right away.After sitting at the table for 6 mins, a manager brought us some waters.Another 10 mins after that our waiter finally came to our table.He took our drink orders & then nothing.A manager brought me my glass of wine about 10 mins later (which by the way was not the wine I ordered) & the waiter showed up with the rest of the drinks 5 min after that.Before he had a chance to leave I placed the food order.The 1st course came out rather timely (in about 15 mins).The rest of the meal was not timely at all! It was another 35 mins before the 2nd course came out.By the time the food came out most of the liquid in the pot had boiled away!It was almost 10pm when we left!It was a 3hr meal!!Special Features:
- Great for OcasstionsFamilyDined on 6/9/2014We love going to the Melting Pot we can only afford it once in a while because we are a family of 5, but it is worth it when we do go. Our whole family loves it and we all spend uninterrupted time together (no phones) which is great. Highly recommend all aspects of this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great!RebeccamDined on 6/7/2014I have dined at The Melting Pot several times and I am never disappointed. Everyone is so nice and the food is so much fun to prepare. I highly recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved itOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/6/2014Aside from an allergic reaction and the response time to deal with it, it was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dessert menu a mustTONYANDTONIDined on 6/2/2014We went only for dessert for our 16 year olds birthday. We enjoyed ourselves very much. Service is friendly .We arrived late and everyone was still very accomidating. We will return.Special Features:
- ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/31/2014Excellent as usual!! Atmosphere and food were excellent as usual with a great ambiance.Special Features:
- First time visit....loved it!AprilDined on 5/31/2014We were celebrating my daughter's graduation from high school. The place is beautiful! Food was great....my family drove from St Lucie to be here and we all agreed it was worth the drive. Our server Travis was amazing. We will definitely visit again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ChangesChangesDined on 5/25/2014The Melting Pot has changed, and not for the better. The original Swiss cheese fondue has been replaced and the new versoin (without Kirsch) is gone. The mushroom salad is also gone,replaced by a caprece salad. And on the dessert tray, the cheesecake is missing, replaced by pineapple. I suppose corporate is cutting costs but these changes were noticed by our party and we are now deciding whether we want to go back.
- OutstandingMyfaretaleDined on 5/24/2014Fantastic dinner. Kevin the waiter was an incredible asset in making the night perfect. The food and restaurant exceeded our expectations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DBBODined on 5/23/2014Our family really enjoys the Melting Pot. The pace provides nice family time, and the kids enjoy the fondue. The menu has been freshened up quite a bit since the last time we were there, giving us more options and new combinations. For example, they bake their own bread, and have different meats on offer. They've always had a good wine list and bar, but drinks are a bit expensive relative to the price of the rest of the menu. The service was also very good, although we have always have had a good service experience there.Special Features:
- Great food, great serviceJeffDined on 5/15/2014We've been to the Melting Pot a few times, but the service this time was beyond awesome. Food was great as always, but our server Kevin was great--super helpful for pairings and great conversation.Special Features:
- Great food but couldn't enjoy it.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/11/2014For my first visit.... The food was amazing but where we were sitting was between the kitchen door and bathrooms. None stop traffic of waiters and people going to the bathroom. Our cook top wouldn't stop shutting off on us and we had to fix it multiple times. We asked to be moved and couldn't. The noise level was loud where me and my date where sitting and couldn't enjoy ourselfs on Mother's Day.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/11/2014It was a little chaotic when we checked in an they weren't that busy. I had requested a table by the window since I have a 95 year old gm that I wanted to take there for Mother's Day. We didn't get a table by the window. We got a regular table with a light. She is legally blind but can see some, but nothing in the dark. That was the reason for my request. Also I had purchased 3 roses to be at the table, they were there but with a Happy Birthday Card - it was Mother's Day. The services was a little slower than usual. Disappointed at cheesecake taken off menu and also ran out of Rice Krispie treats they knew they were going to be busy they shouldn't have run out of food - we had 5:30 reservation.Special Features: