The Melting Pot - Orlando
7549 West Sand Lake Rd
Orlando, FL 32819Neighborhood:
I Drive / Sand Lake
FonduePrice: $31 to $50
The Melting Pot - Orlando
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.meltingpot.com/orlando/specials
- Phone: 4079031100x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday-Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday 4:00pm - 10:00pm
We will be open at 12:00pm, for lunch, in December.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Fondue, European
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: We offer a large party room that can accommodate up to 36 guests and another private room that can seat up to 14 (great for birthdays). We also have a private lover's lane for an intimate dining experience for parties of two.
- Private Party Contact: Mark or Veronica, email@example.com 4079031100x
- Special Events: Want to make your special someone feel extra special? Celebration packages will be delivered to your table as a surprise!
Packages must be pre-ordered.
Balloon Package:A bouquet of balloons attached to your choice of milk, dark or white chocolate fondue waffers. Package also includes a picture of you and your guest(s) in a keepsake frame • $16
Rose Package:Two long stem roses in a glass vase and a picture of you and your guest(s) in a keepsake frame • $25
Rose Petal covered table $5
A word from The Melting Pot - Orlando
Orlando's favorite celebration restaurant. "The Melting Pot is pure entertainment," declares the NY Times. Whether it's a romantic dinner for two or a gathering of friends for a bridal or baby shower, Girl's Night Out, or birthday The Melting Pot has the recipe to make all your occasions special. Relax in our inviting,elegant atmosphere and let our attentive servers guide you through our selection of fondues, sauces and fine wines. Winner of an "Award of Excellence" from Wine Spectator magazine.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
The Melting Pot - Orlando - Best Restaurants in I Drive / Sand Lake ›
The Melting Pot - Orlando reviews from OpenTable diners
56 reviews since March 30 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (46)romantic (41)good for groups (20)fit for foodies (17)notable wine list (13)neighborhood gem (7)kid-friendly (5)hot spot (4)late-night find (3)great for outdoor dining (2)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Awesome placeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/26/2014Incredible from the moment I walked in to when I left. Great food great service great environment great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a great choice!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/25/2014Melting pot is always a great choice! Romantic for a date or a night out with your partner, and also very fun to go with the whole family for a special occasion! I love itSpecial Features:
- Great Deal, Food and ServiceDameon8888Dined on 7/21/2014Went in for the recent "Scrubs Night" promotion. Joining the email club for The Melting Pot is a great way to get access to awesome deals at an otherwise pricey restaurant. I normally save The Melting Pot for special occasions, but recent email deals have made it more affordable and practical for a random night out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I thoroughly enjoyed the dining.fonduefundiDined on 7/18/2014We had four ciurse option which was worth tge miney. The food was flavorsome and the variety was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quality TimeKarenDined on 7/15/2014The food is delicious and you set the pace on dinner. I had dinner with my BFF that is a full time employee and mother of three. We enjoyed the meal and ability to catch up without feeling rushed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Melting PotQueeniDined on 7/11/2014Enjoyed celebrating my daughter turning 21. The food is always amazing, and the staff went out of their way to make sure my daughter was enjoying her evening.Special Features:
- good foodMandBDined on 7/5/2014Good food buy expect to pay for cooking the food yourself lolSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Time!OpenTablerDined on 7/4/2014My partner and I had a wonderful time. Food was excellent, as was the service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great romantic diningyummyinmytummyDined on 6/27/2014We've been to this location before and we would go again. Great fondue restaurant for romantic dining. The food is great; get the flaming turtle for dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great date nightDinnerDaterDined on 6/24/2014Went with my boyfriend for a celebration and we had a wonderful time. The couples booths are so cozy and romantic. We had the 4 course dinner and I could've done without the salad and the entree. My boyfriend loved the meat plate though. I would just go for cheese and dessert. Speaking of dessert, the chocolate fondue is absolutely amazing! This is a great place for a new experience and having some fun. It'd be great with bigger groups. But it was a cute date spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DinnerbrtvengDined on 6/23/2014Once again, awesome experience. Never disappoints.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this place!BSSMHARVEYDined on 6/23/2014This a favorite spot for our celebrations - anniversaries, birthdays. The food is always good and the service exceptional. Their attention to detail is amazing. In my reservation I noted we were celebrating our anniversary. We received a signed card and each member of the staff that served us from the hostess to the manager acknowledge our celebration. We have been to several different locations and the experience is always the same - exceptional!!Special Features:
- Worst Anniversary Dinner EverOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/21/2014After going to Melting Pot since they opened the original store in Maitland, fl, they removed their Traditional Cheese fondue from the menu and exchanged it for something truly horrible. This came from corporate. How can you have a fondue restaurant and not have "Traditional" fondue. We loved it. We will not be doing back until they return it to the menu. We have been die hard patrons of the restaurant until now, having eaten in at least 22 different Melting Pots.Special Features:
- Anniversary DinnermmtskaDined on 6/13/2014We made reservation here for our 7th anniversary. We had a great server and the food was great. Couldn't have asked for a better experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice, quietOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/12/2014We were celebrating a birthday. The service was very good and the manager went above and beyond to make our experience special. The food was excellent and tasty.Special Features:
- Always a pleasureKellykerrDined on 6/8/2014The management and staff at this Melting Pot are top notch! Ariel, our server, did an awesome job and was very knowledgable. The manager stopped by our table to chat and we mentioned the loud crying baby a few booths over. He handled the situation with grace and professionalism. My husband mentioned it was my birthday and next thing I knew, I was presented with a birthday card and a candle in our dessert! No loud embarrassing displays, just the same quiet elegance that brings me back to The Melting Pot time after time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- InterestingRoyTheExperienceGuyDined on 6/3/2014It was good but left feeling like I had spent an awful lot of money for a little bit of food. Not sure I would go back other than for solely the experience. Service was attentive and then she must have gone on break while manager filled in. Sodas were refilled endlessly and promptly. Next time I'll spend more money for the different cooking liquids offered.Special Features:
- Great Experience - but expensiveJoeKVIPDined on 5/31/2014There were two couples for a birthday celebration. Was seated promptly (we had reservations), we were greeted by our server and she took our drink order. All courses were explained and options presented. The food was delivered as we finished the previous course - great timing. Food was very good. But I was a little surprised with a $300.00 + bill including tip. But we only go on special occasions and everyone enjoyed it, so I would definitely recommend the Melting Pot.Special Features:
- Great for romantic dinnerisoerDined on 5/30/2014Great place for special occasions. If you want to have a romantic dinner with your loved ones highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/10/2014My wife and I went there for our first anniversary and the stuff was amazing. The food and service were top notch and by far the best I've had in Orlando.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect dining experienceKellykerrDined on 5/4/2014Cozy atmosphere and food is always terrific. Staff was pleasant and attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AnniversarycooktoorderDined on 5/3/2014The atmosphere at the Melting Pot was very nice for an anniversary dinner. The food was wonderful and the service outstanding. I would highly recommend to anyone who wants a quiet, peaceful dinnerSpecial Features:
- Fun!hhilocalDined on 4/26/2014Fun and delicious food for a family gathering or special occasion! Great service in an exciting atmosphere, and we particularly love all of the cheese fondues!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/24/2014The melting pot really made my girlfriends birthday very special. Adam (our server) explained everything to us . He really guided us . I was glad to have him.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BruleesdadDined on 4/14/2014Service was very good and the Alpine Cheese fondue was excellent. Salad was very good. Main course was okay and the chocolate Ying & Yang dessert was good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceSBHSDined on 4/13/2014It was our first time dining at a Melting Pot. Food was great, service was excellent. We were very impressed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best anniversary everOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/11/2014Staff went out of their way to make our anniversary perfect. Ask for Meghan!!!Special Features:
- Unbelievable Experience, yet again.Bailey5713Dined on 4/10/2014We went to The Melting Pot for my wife's birthday and the experience was amazing! Cody, our server, was fantastic! He was extremely knowledgeable on the expansive menu options and wine. Todd, who was the manager that night, was fantastic as well. Together, Cody, Todd and the rest of the staff had everything set up exactly as I had wanted. My wife had no idea what to expect and we arrived with a bottle of Luccio on the table and ended with the cake I had brought in earlier that day. Everything was delivered perfectly with the meals timed out flawlessly. Thank you again for the wonderful experience. We will definitely be back again!Special Features:
- The following 237 reviews are from the The Melting Pot - Orlando reviews archive.
- Always a pleasure.CeejayDined on 4/5/2014Our anniversary dinner was wonderful. We loved everything.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a great time....HillaryPDined on 4/4/2014This restaurant is always a sure hit for dates, family time and even groups.... Very flexible and the food is always amazingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food and serviceFlaswansDined on 3/22/2014We had good food and very good service, again, on Saturday. This is always a fun place to go for a celebration!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, fun for the familymichaelDined on 3/15/2014We had a good time and my 6 year old very much enjoyed it as well (though we were told this isn't always the case). The food was quite good as well. One item of note, if you have a younger child like us, they probably can't eat enough to warrant adding and extra serving to a cheese dish and the dessert one. There is no price for a child addition to these, and instead the up-charge is a full adult cost and portion (almost $10 in each case). We did it on the cheese and not the dessert, and found out we could have skipped it on the cheese. Still, a good time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- family nightlumbertsDined on 3/13/2014We wanted to have a special dinner while our daughter was home from college for Spring Break. She had never been to The Melting Pot, so we decided to make reservations. We thoroughly enjoyed the evening. It gave us time to talk and also fun memories as we cooked together (and lost stuff in the pot!) While it is more expensive than the restaurants we usually visit, it was worth it for a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had great service and theOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/4/2014Had great service and the food was tasty. We had a corner table booth that was a bit too small for all of the food and place settings. It was definitely a table for two. The parking situation leaves a lot to be desired but overall we had a good time.I would recommend this to a friend.
- the restaurant is very hardOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/27/2014the restaurant is very hard to find because there is no sign out front by the road. Parking over there is a nightmareSpecial Features:
- Perfect Birthday DinnerBrittDined on 2/26/2014I had another amazing experience with the Melting Pot for my birthday dinner. As a hospitality professional I understand the meaning of great service and it is rare that I find service to exceed my standards, but the Melting Pot went above and beyond to make my day special! The birthday card was such a nice touch that made my evening that much better. Our server, Sara, was so friendly and attentive all night! The manager was also very attentive to checking in on us and making sure our every need was met. The food was incredible like always. Thank you for making another birthday special for me. I will definitely be back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place!bairesmanDined on 2/25/2014Great place, my only recommendation is to not underestimate the amount of food, I ordered like I thought the cheese fondue was not going to be enough, at the end of the pot we were almost full, then the meats and desert! All great stuff, definitely coming back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic!RegularsVIPDined on 2/19/2014Always enjoy our meals nd incredible service at this Meltng Pot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food, drink and ambianceMLH1Dined on 2/17/2014The food, drink and ambiance was excellent as usual. Our server was outstanding. Can't remember her name but we were a party of 2 at 8:30 under the name "Williamson" on Monday the 17th. She was knowledgable and made excellent recommendations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodGidgetDined on 2/17/2014The steak lovers peppered meat was the most flavorful!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.