The Melting Pot- N. Miami Beach-Aventura
15700 Biscayne Blvd
North Miami, FL 33160Neighborhood:
FonduePrice: $30 and under
The Melting Pot- N. Miami Beach-Aventura
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.meltingpot.com/northmiamibeach
- Phone: 3059472228
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm; Friday: 5:00pm - 11:30pm, Saturday: 1:00pm - 11:30pm, Sunday: 1:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Fondue, European, American
- Executive Chef: Shane Schaibly
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Let us help you throw a fondue party! We will come to your home or office and prepare Cheese and/or Chocolate fondue making your next party or function most memorable! Please call David at 305 947 2228 more details.
- Entertainment: BE ENTERETAINED BY THE UNIQUE AND INTERACTIVE EXPERIENCE OF FONDUE! Gather around the fondue pot and enjoy table side preparation by artfully skilled servers in an atmosphere of casual elegance that is always relaxed and easy to enjoy!
A word from The Melting Pot- N. Miami Beach-Aventura
A word from The Melting Pot – North Miami Beach-Aventura. At The Melting Pot, the premier fondue restaurant, we offer an extraordinary dining experience that you won"t find at anywhere else! Here, you'll discover all the ingredients to a perfect evening, including a relaxed atmosphere, private tables, attentive service, an award winning wine list &… fabulous four-course fondue dinners. No matter what the occasion, from a romantic occasion for 2, or a get-together with friends or group event, The Melting Pot always hits the spot. To compliment your meal, choose from cleverly crafted cocktails or a glass or bottle of wine to fit your budget from over 100 selections. So come create memorable moments with that special someone, family and friends. Make reservations today and dip into something different.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
The Melting Pot- N. Miami Beach-Aventura reviews from OpenTable diners
- TerribleteleskimochicDined on 2/6/2014It was our first time, and we could not believe that all meat was delivered raw, to be cooked in a single pot...we had non-meat eaters who did not care to have their fish cooked in the same sauce as the red meat. The server did a very poor job of explaining the process...we were all first timers. We ultimately got up and left.
- The waiter was not good atBIrminghamDined on 1/10/2014The waiter was not good at all and I would not return to this Melting Pot. I have been to others ns the service was fantastic.
- Awesome food and service.ACampDined on 12/5/2013Awesome food and service. The concept of fondue and cooking your meal at the table was fun and engaging.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ServiceLovelyVIPDined on 11/22/2013Our server was amazing! Very knowledgeable and he knew the menu inside out. His suggestions were very good and we felt like we were his only customers although we weren't. He's definetly an assett. I forgot his name, but he's 6'7.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ConceptsgpthreeDined on 8/15/2013Great menu. Knowledgeable staff, loved the whole thing It was a great atmosphere especially the Hig back chairs and booths give it a really private feel.Special Features:
- Consistently Great ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/9/2013Been going for years. Great food, unique dining experience, friendly staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Turned parents night out specialOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/26/2013Our kids were at movie night at camp so we decided to go out to dinner. Well, this turned into a wonderful night of delicious food and great service from Jonathan. Really felt like we were being spoiled!Special Features:
- A Very Unique ExperienceYumYumYumDined on 5/31/2013If you are looking to have a romantic night out, or a nice dinner with friends, but you want something unexpected The Melting Pot will not disappoint. Our server Dana was wonderful! She explained the menu choices to us and made some great suggestions. I thoroughly enjoyed the Wisconsin Trio for the cheese course. There is also a delicious honey mustard like dressing served on their garden salad, very memorable. Although having fondue was a first, it is definitely something I would try again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- quality of food product wasOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/3/2013quality of food product was good...fun to cook tableside. We like the new menu where each guest can choose their own "menu" of cooking items.Special Features:
- Great place, never disappointsOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/5/2013Great place, never disappoints and the service is always good!Special Features:
- Kids eat free on tuesday,OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 4/2/2013Kids eat free on tuesday, with a free magician. Very nice staff.Special Features:
- The burners where not hotOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/30/2013The burners where not hot enough the cheese did not melt properly the same issue with the chocolate bowls.
- The Melting Pot is great andOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 3/22/2013The Melting Pot is great and fun, but beware of their "promotions." We ended up spending DOUBLE the promotional price with sneaky add-ons.Special Features:
- We love the Melting PotOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/12/2013Celebrated an engagement! Sweet service. Lovely employees.Special Features:
- ELIZABETH TAYLORlizelaVIPDined on 2/17/2013WE HAD NOT BEEN HERE IN A FEW YEARS, THE PORTIONS WERE CUT ALITTLE FROM PREVIOUS YEARS, THE SERVICE WAS A BIT TO LONG TO GET YOUR MEALS, THIS IS WHAT TOOK AWAY FROM THE EXPERIENCE! EXAMPLE TOOK OUR DRINK ORDER THEN 20 MINUTES TO COME BACK W/DRINKS THEN PUT OUR ORDER FOR DINNER IN, TOOK ANOTHER 40 MINUTES , BEFORE WE GOT OUR CHEESE FONDUE, FOR A 1ST COURSE, THEN ANOTHER 20 MINUTES FOR SALADS, THEN ANOTHER 30 MINUTES FOR OUR MAIN DINNER, AND FINALLY OUR CHOCOLATE DESSERT TOOK ANOTHER 20 MINUTES, WHOLE DINNER TOOK ABOUT 2 HR 1/2 WAY TO LONG! PREVIOUSLY IT WAS NEVER THAT LONG.Special Features:
- The service and waiter wasOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/5/2013The service and waiter was great. Unfortunately we were looking for a quiet night and were surrounded by uncontrollable screaming kids. We wee unable to hear ourselves talking with each other or sometimes even when the waiter was talking to us. We wouldn't go back again.
- Food was on-par as usual.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/26/2012Food was on-par as usual. But despite an extremely slow night, waitress was a bit slow in checking on us from time to timeSpecial Features:
- Fantastic!OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 10/21/2012Great service and great food. Loved this location!Special Features:
- Everyone..the manager, waiters,OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/9/2012Everyone..the manager, waiters, etc. treated us like we were being fine dined! better than the fancy restaurant we visited in Palm Beach!!! Friendly, informative...patient.... and very creative with the birthday dessert presentation (music themed knowing my son is a musician) VERY VERY SATISFIED...great special occassion choice!!!Special Features:
- Was a outstanding experience.OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 8/10/2012Was a outstanding experience. Would definitely recommend this place for special engagements & group meetings. You won't be disappointed.Special Features:
- Love the place, I really recommendFoodloverVIPDined on 7/8/2012Love the place, I really recommend it ! Cheese fondu is AMAZING !