The Melting Pot - Myrtle Beach
5001 North Kings Highway Suite 104
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577Neighborhood:
FonduePrice: $31 to $50
The Melting Pot - Myrtle Beach
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.meltingpot.com/myrtle-beach/specials
- Phone: (843) 692-9003
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner Daily: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Lunch: Saturday - Sunday: 11:30am - 2:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Fondue
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Wine
- Private Party Contact: Event Coordinator 8436929003x
- Entertainment: Enhance your expierence with one of our fantastic celebration packages : The Rose package: Long stem Roses in a vase waiting at the table with a card and a digital picture taken during the dessert portion of the expierence and placed in a keepsake Melting Pot Frame, $20. Half Dozen $30, One Dozen $60..
Celebration Package: Melting Pot balloons and a picture with frame, $16.
A word from The Melting Pot - Myrtle Beach
The Melting Pot offers a unique and interactive dining experience in a casual elegant atmosphere. It's the perfect location for a romantic evening, corporate dinner party, or friendly gathering. Guests enjoy a choice of 4 flavorful fondue cooking styles and a variety of entree selections combined with special dipping sauces. The menu also includes creamy cheese fondue, fresh salad, fine wines and mouth-watering chocolate fondue desserts.Continued
Please call directly for parties of 5 or more.....
Please call directly for parties of 5 or more.....
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
The Melting Pot - Myrtle Beach - Best Restaurants in Myrtle Beach ›
The Melting Pot - Myrtle Beach reviews from OpenTable diners
56 reviews since July 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.8Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (51)romantic (50)fit for foodies (17)good for groups (13)notable wine list (12)neighborhood gem (12)hot spot (11)kid-friendly (8)late-night find (7)great for lunch (3)Show More
- Great hideaway!!HoneymoonersDined on 1/25/2014The food was great and we really enjoyed the food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this placewm1993Dined on 1/19/2014The staff make this the best experience, whatever you are a group or a romantic table for 2Special Features:
- Great!AnonDined on 1/11/2014We went for a birthday dinner, it was just enough food, and the service was great.Special Features:
- Good for a chainFineDineDined on 1/5/2014We were pleasantly surprised by this for a chain restaurant. I would recommend getting the four course meal because it's the most food for your money! The cheese and chocolate fondu were amazing! It was a fun place to spend an anniversary and the service was top notch. You can ask for more dippers so no cheese or chocolate goes to waste! We will be going back again for sure!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/1/2014My boyfriend and I had dinner at the Melting Pot and definitely had a memorable evening. The food was wonderful and the restaurant has a very romantic ambience. The manager was also very nice and even offered us a discount when the card reader accidentally charged me twice for our meal. I would certainly go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Out standingDannyDined on 12/15/2013The Melting Pot in Myrtle Beach is truly outstanding from the managers down to the servers. The server strive to make our visit a true experience and very eager to help in any way. They even went out of the way to put roses and a nice card on the table for my wife and my anniversary. Great job we will return!!Special Features:
- Great experience again atOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/8/2013Great experience again at Melting Pot Myrtle Beach!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun but not worth the moneyjanepDined on 12/7/2013Fun place buy way over priced! Decorating needs updating. Very drab and lifeless. I expected so much more!! Won't go back.Special Features:
- "Heaven in a pot"PamelaDined on 12/7/2013Who knew such a small pot could provide such amazing satisfaction. I can't wait to go back!Special Features:
- AmazingMeltingPotDined on 11/29/2013My wife and I had a great time for our anniversary!Special Features:
- 1 TIMES 2MICKEYDined on 11/25/2013OVERALL IT IS A GEM. MORE MODERATE FOOD PRICING RECOMMENDEDSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Completely blown away.CherryPieDined on 11/14/2013This was an experience we will never forget. Josh our waiter was so informative, I felt as if I new exactly what I was doing. He made us feel like professionals. He was casual, which made us feel more at ease. The manager also came by an checked on us. The food was amazing!!! It was awesome to cook our own food, and with Josh's instructions each bite was flavorful, and cooked spot on. We will be back for sure!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- it was great very relaxingBILJODined on 11/12/2013it was great very relaxing cozy dining room nice quit the house salad was amazing we had the 4 course menu we loved every thing on it i definitely would return and let my friends know about this wonderful dining find.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Dining ExperienceHappyDinerVIPDined on 11/9/2013This was truly unique dining experience! Fondue! The bourbon fondue special was excellent as was the filet mignon and pork tenderloin entrees with the wine fondue cooking choice. The accompaniments were very good and we especially liked the sour cream/chive dip for the potatoes and the teriyaki sauce for the fillet. Great service from Cat and her managers Drew and Corey were especially attentive and well versed on the cuisine and history of the restaurant. It was an overall wonderful dining experience and we'll be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DatenightOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/2/2013The melting pot was a very romantic spot for our datenight we will definatly return .The food was amazing and the atmosphere was even better.Special Features:
- Nice for a changeDaleDined on 10/31/2013This was our first visit to a Melting Pot after hearing rave reviews from our daughter who has eaten at one in Miami, so our expectations were rather high. The food was presented very nicely & our server gave detailed instructions on how to cook each of the four courses we ordered. The service was prompt, we never waited long for the next course, though the server could have been a little friendlier, especially after asking us if we had ever been to a Melting Pot before & we told her we had not., but I wouldn't say the service was bad. It was a nice change from typical restaurant fare, and since we eat out a lot, we enjoyed having something quite different. The food was good though I would not say outstanding; still, we would go back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect dinnerdlrabuckDined on 10/22/2013We were two couples dining for dinner. Instead of the 4-course meal, we chose only the swiss cheese and the dessert chocolate. We ordered one cheese for each person and one chocolate for each couple. We were served plenty of food and it was all delicious. If you like fondue, this is a great place to go...especially with a lively group. Enjoy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My experience at the Melting PotSharonDined on 10/18/2013My husband and I went there for our 20th wedding anniversary and really enjoyed it. The staff was so wonderful and attentive. Want to go back every year for our anniversary.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great as AlwaysLovemeltingpotDined on 10/18/2013Had a wonderful dining experience. Staff from the front to the back are always a pleasure. Still my favorite restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- anniversary placecasey1234Dined on 10/16/2013We came in for our 10th anniversary and had the chocolate dips and Dom. Roses on table. Wife was super pleased, Can't wait to come in again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My wife's birthdayKdavisDined on 10/12/2013Took my wife for her birthday. Let them know and we were treated to an awesome dining experience. Great place for any special occaission. The food is great no matter the occaission.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too Much MoolaGirlsNightOutDined on 10/5/2013Our experience here was great. We ate, drank, laughed, and enjoyed the night. However, the food was WAY TO EXPENSIVE... I could have bought a whole COW for the price we paid for dinner!!!! Other than that We Loved itSpecial Features:
- The food was fantastic! SoReganDined on 10/5/2013The food was fantastic! So was our waiter, Daniel. Great customer service!Special Features:
- Always enjoy itletterskilledDined on 10/3/2013We typically visit melting pot for most special occasions such as anniversary, birthdays, New Years, etc. and it is always fantastic. Great food, even better staff. They really go out of the way to make your nite special. If you are celebrating something be sure to call ahead and let them know!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just wanted to say thank youCelebrationDined on 10/1/2013Just wanted to say thank you for the service and quality of your food for my "8" year olds birthday. She loves to celebrate at The Melting Pot. From entering the restaurant and identifying her by name and the occassion she was elated. The Chocolate S'mores complementesd our Steak Lovers entree. We added a package of balloons and a picture to our dining experience and it was absolutely perfect. My husband and father of my child passed away when she was 2 1/2 years old. When we walked out of the restaurant she said, "Momma let's tell daddy hello by sending him a balloon." Keeping my composure, I untied the knot and she selected the pink balloon as she commented, "because real men wear pink." How special.... thank you to all the staffSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FoodRustyDined on 9/18/2013Only setback we did not like the spices on the chicken,angus beef was a bit toughSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Who would have thoughtMickDined on 9/18/2013Ran into mr jones from home town area in ga mtns and had an extremely injoyable experience in myrtle beach sc and look foward into coming back next year and doing this again thanks again for a great evening of good food and ambianceSpecial Features:
- UniqueOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/14/2013Very much enjoyed our dinner! A unique experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food Good Times Good PlaceGoodFoodDined on 9/13/2013This is one of the best restaurant to get a great mojito. The food was very delicious,the service was excellent. This restaurant stand out from the others no question ask. The atmosphere is great just like the mojitos, You must come to see for your self. The Melting Pot is a outstanding restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just one of the best places to eatsmf4everDined on 9/13/2013One of the special places in the Myrtle Beach area that had remained a constant "best meal" My wife and I have had over the last 12 years (every year). When you need a break from the regular beach food, this is well worth the tripSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Almost perfectchasadamDined on 9/13/2013The cheese dip appetizer, the salad and the chocolate dip desert were great. However, the entrée (raw meats and shrimp) needed to be cooked in the crock pot and since we had shrimp, chicken, steak, duck and pork everything required different timing to ensure proper cooking. You need to be very watchful as not to over or undercook depending on which item. If left too long you end up with 'boiled' meat which tended to be tough. Cooking steak medium as I like it was a real challenge. Our waiter Josh was terrific and amazingly attentive and instructive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best night everKratzie22Dined on 9/12/2013The melting pot is one of my favorite restaurants. It is so romantic and fun and the food is always delicious. My husband and I just got married last Saturday and went to the myrtle beach location for a romantic honeymoon dinner and everything was perfect. I would recommend the melting pot to anyone looking for a romantic atmosphere and excellent food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Highly recommendedMeridianDined on 9/8/2013A wonderful dining experience. From the beginning to the end a wonderful time. Great for special occasions or that night out with someone special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We were greeted by the managerjudgekarmaDined on 8/31/2013We were greeted by the manager who was very professional and courteous. Our server was great. Very attentive. We came just for dessert which was fabulous! We will defiantly be back. Wonderful experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Year in, year outBobskiDined on 8/24/2013The Melting Pot is our choice for anniversary dinners for the past few years. Once my wife made me go and I tasted apples with cheddar, well, there was really no other choice. The quality of the food is excellent; as is the advice from the servers. The portions were generous and although we don't usually finish restaurant sized portions, we did that night. Unfortunately, we usually don't have room for dessert, but I understand that is great as well.Special Features:
- Best Service EverLuv4FoodDined on 8/17/2013Date night was wonderful thanks to Ian! Our first time experience is one to be remembered. We'd DEFINITELY go back! There was no rush to finish our 4 course meal. The enviroment was very welcoming and pleasant. Needless to say, date night was a success!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice change to the menu. EspressoOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/16/2013Nice change to the menu. Espresso was not good. But we always enjoy the food and good service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Fondue ExperienceJPowDined on 8/14/2013As a fondue rookie, it was hands down some of the best food and service we have ever had. Melting Pot in Myrtle Beach is a must have whenever we vacation here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We have been visiting thiserinlizzDined on 8/13/2013We have been visiting this restaurant while vacationing for about ten years...and keep coming back. We always have a great time and love the experience as a whole. However, we missed the Big night Out dinner for two!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 1st Wedding AnniversaryJoeyandJenniferDined on 8/10/2013***** Five Star ***** What a wonderful dinner for my wife and I ... the "Four Course Experience" was fantastic, from the "Cheddar Cheese" fondue to the "Yin and Yang" chocolate fondue finale. I recommend trying the "Love Martini" also. ***** Five Star *****Special Features: