The Melting Pot - Myrtle Beach
5001 North Kings Highway Suite 104
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577Neighborhood:
FonduePrice: $31 to $50
The Melting Pot - Myrtle Beach
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.meltingpot.com/myrtle-beach/specials
- Phone: 8436929003x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner Daily: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Lunch: Saturday - Sunday: 11:30am - 2:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Fondue
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Wine
- Private Party Contact: Event Coordinator 8436929003x
- Entertainment: Enhance your expierence with one of our fantastic celebration packages : The Rose package: Long stem Roses in a vase waiting at the table with a card and a digital picture taken during the dessert portion of the expierence and placed in a keepsake Melting Pot Frame, $20. Half Dozen $30, One Dozen $60..
Celebration Package: Melting Pot balloons and a picture with frame, $16.
A word from The Melting Pot - Myrtle Beach
The Melting Pot offers a unique and interactive dining experience in a casual elegant atmosphere. It's the perfect location for a romantic evening, corporate dinner party, or friendly gathering. Guests enjoy a choice of 4 flavorful fondue cooking styles and a variety of entree selections combined with special dipping sauces. The menu also includes creamy cheese fondue, fresh salad, fine wines and mouth-watering chocolate fondue desserts.Continued
Please call directly for parties of 5 or more.....
Please call directly for parties of 5 or more.....
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
The Melting Pot - Myrtle Beach - Best Restaurants in Myrtle Beach ›
The Melting Pot - Myrtle Beach reviews from OpenTable diners
65 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
romantic (60)special occasion (59)good for groups (21)fit for foodies (16)kid-friendly (13)hot spot (10)neighborhood gem (9)notable wine list (8)late-night find (5)great for lunch (4)great for brunch (2)scenic view (1)Show More
- My wife's birthdayKdavisDined on 10/12/2013Took my wife for her birthday. Let them know and we were treated to an awesome dining experience. Great place for any special occaission. The food is great no matter the occaission.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too Much MoolaGirlsNightOutDined on 10/5/2013Our experience here was great. We ate, drank, laughed, and enjoyed the night. However, the food was WAY TO EXPENSIVE... I could have bought a whole COW for the price we paid for dinner!!!! Other than that We Loved itSpecial Features:
- The food was fantastic! SoReganDined on 10/5/2013The food was fantastic! So was our waiter, Daniel. Great customer service!Special Features:
- Always enjoy itletterskilledDined on 10/3/2013We typically visit melting pot for most special occasions such as anniversary, birthdays, New Years, etc. and it is always fantastic. Great food, even better staff. They really go out of the way to make your nite special. If you are celebrating something be sure to call ahead and let them know!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just wanted to say thank youOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/1/2013Just wanted to say thank you for the service and quality of your food for my "8" year olds birthday. She loves to celebrate at The Melting Pot. From entering the restaurant and identifying her by name and the occassion she was elated. The Chocolate S'mores complementesd our Steak Lovers entree. We added a package of balloons and a picture to our dining experience and it was absolutely perfect. My husband and father of my child passed away when she was 2 1/2 years old. When we walked out of the restaurant she said, "Momma let's tell daddy hello by sending him a balloon." Keeping my composure, I untied the knot and she selected the pink balloon as she commented, "because real men wear pink." How special.... thank you to all the staffSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FoodRustyDined on 9/18/2013Only setback we did not like the spices on the chicken,angus beef was a bit toughSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Who would have thoughtMickDined on 9/18/2013Ran into mr jones from home town area in ga mtns and had an extremely injoyable experience in myrtle beach sc and look foward into coming back next year and doing this again thanks again for a great evening of good food and ambianceSpecial Features:
- UniqueOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/14/2013Very much enjoyed our dinner! A unique experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food Good Times Good PlaceGoodFoodDined on 9/13/2013This is one of the best restaurant to get a great mojito. The food was very delicious,the service was excellent. This restaurant stand out from the others no question ask. The atmosphere is great just like the mojitos, You must come to see for your self. The Melting Pot is a outstanding restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just one of the best places to eatOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/13/2013One of the special places in the Myrtle Beach area that had remained a constant "best meal" My wife and I have had over the last 12 years (every year). When you need a break from the regular beach food, this is well worth the tripSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Almost perfectchasadamDined on 9/13/2013The cheese dip appetizer, the salad and the chocolate dip desert were great. However, the entrée (raw meats and shrimp) needed to be cooked in the crock pot and since we had shrimp, chicken, steak, duck and pork everything required different timing to ensure proper cooking. You need to be very watchful as not to over or undercook depending on which item. If left too long you end up with 'boiled' meat which tended to be tough. Cooking steak medium as I like it was a real challenge. Our waiter Josh was terrific and amazingly attentive and instructive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best night everKratzie22Dined on 9/12/2013The melting pot is one of my favorite restaurants. It is so romantic and fun and the food is always delicious. My husband and I just got married last Saturday and went to the myrtle beach location for a romantic honeymoon dinner and everything was perfect. I would recommend the melting pot to anyone looking for a romantic atmosphere and excellent food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Highly recommendedMeridianDined on 9/8/2013A wonderful dining experience. From the beginning to the end a wonderful time. Great for special occasions or that night out with someone special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We were greeted by the managerjudgekarmaDined on 8/31/2013We were greeted by the manager who was very professional and courteous. Our server was great. Very attentive. We came just for dessert which was fabulous! We will defiantly be back. Wonderful experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Year in, year outBobskiDined on 8/24/2013The Melting Pot is our choice for anniversary dinners for the past few years. Once my wife made me go and I tasted apples with cheddar, well, there was really no other choice. The quality of the food is excellent; as is the advice from the servers. The portions were generous and although we don't usually finish restaurant sized portions, we did that night. Unfortunately, we usually don't have room for dessert, but I understand that is great as well.Special Features:
- Best Service EverLuv4FoodDined on 8/17/2013Date night was wonderful thanks to Ian! Our first time experience is one to be remembered. We'd DEFINITELY go back! There was no rush to finish our 4 course meal. The enviroment was very welcoming and pleasant. Needless to say, date night was a success!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice change to the menu. EspressoOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/16/2013Nice change to the menu. Espresso was not good. But we always enjoy the food and good service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Fondue ExperienceJPowDined on 8/14/2013As a fondue rookie, it was hands down some of the best food and service we have ever had. Melting Pot in Myrtle Beach is a must have whenever we vacation here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We have been visiting thiserinlizzDined on 8/13/2013We have been visiting this restaurant while vacationing for about ten years...and keep coming back. We always have a great time and love the experience as a whole. However, we missed the Big night Out dinner for two!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 1st Wedding AnniversaryJoeyandJenniferDined on 8/10/2013***** Five Star ***** What a wonderful dinner for my wife and I ... the "Four Course Experience" was fantastic, from the "Cheddar Cheese" fondue to the "Yin and Yang" chocolate fondue finale. I recommend trying the "Love Martini" also. ***** Five Star *****Special Features:
- Best date might spotOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/9/2013By far our favorite choice for our much needed date nights. Very romantic, scrumptious food and superior service!Special Features:
- Anniversary Dinnerksmith8610Dined on 8/6/2013The Melting Pot Myrtle Beach was a fantastic choice for our 3 year anniversary dinner. We were unfamiliar with the area and had to call because we were running behind. They were more than happy to bump our reservations back 15 minutes. They also put us in a very private setting so the two of us could enjoy eachother's company without the disturbances of other tables or noisy kids. Our waiter was fantastic (and I cannot remember his name for the life of me!) We had 4 roses and a card waiting for us at our table, then our picture was taken and put in a keepsake frame for us. We ate at our pace and were never rushed to finish one course. I was worried the individual entree wouldn't be enough, but it certainly filled me up. Highly reccomended!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun!GastroDined on 8/2/2013Enjoyed it very much and Todd, our waiter, was terrific! Presentation was fun to watch. The variety of sauces and meats have our party a lot to talk about as we fondued. Great time!Special Features:
- We thoroughly enjoyed theWNCgrandparentsDined on 8/1/2013We thoroughly enjoyed the food and service, and the setting was good for a quiet dinner for two. Our server, who was also our chef, prepared all of our food beforehand, was helpful in making our menu selections, and was gracious and attentive in his service, and was the best part of our experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great as AlwaysLovemeltingpotDined on 7/24/2013Erica was wonderful and made my pre-birthday celebration a great time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great servicebaisdenDined on 7/21/2013My wife and I were renewing our vows and I had added a few special request which the restaurant accommodated beautifully. The service was exceptional and I could not be happier with the entire experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday Dinner For My Wife..OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/19/2013I took my wife here for here 28th birthday and we could not have been more impressed. Our waiter (Todd) was phenomenal. He went above and beyond all of all expectations. Quite honestly even if the food was not up to par Todd would have made up for it. From the moment we sat down we felt at home. The food was amazing as well. Of course dinner would not have been complete without drinks and dessert both were magnificent and they even served me milk with my chocolate, I am here to say it doesn't get much better than the experience we had at The Melting Pot!Special Features:
- Upscale FondueGourmetdinerDined on 7/19/2013Fondue dishes have never been so varied and delicious. It is truly amazing that The Melting Pot can have such a varied menu! The service was great, the food was wonderful, and the experience was a lot of fun.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great eveingJillDined on 7/18/2013we were not disappointed as we had a wonderful time, the food, the service and the atmosphere all exceeded our expectationsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful place!HeatvolleyDined on 7/18/2013This restaurant was a wonderful experience. Every time I visit, I get great service and enjoy every minute.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved the food, service, andOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/17/2013Loved the food, service, and atmosphere. Will go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousnessBstnsptsfnDined on 7/17/2013This was my first experience at the melting Pot and I cannot wait to go back. The food was absolutely delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely wonderful1stTimerDined on 7/16/2013This was our first time to the Melting Pot and it was amazing. The food was great, the service was awesome and it was definitely the best romantic spot in Myrtle Beach. I was so impressed with our server, Robert, because we never waited more than 30 seconds for a refill or service. Downright amazing. Thanks Melting Pot staff!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeFondueQueenDined on 7/11/2013The Melting Pot was awesome! I loved the atmosphere, the kindness and professionalism of staff. Dessert fondue was the best!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for our anniversary!JamgladDined on 7/7/2013We were totally impressed and loved it! We'll be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Different dining experienceSheepdogDined on 7/4/2013The only reason I did not rate 5 stars was because of portion sizes. A little on the light side of normal. But otherwise, the experience was spot on as advertised. Nice atmosphere with somewhat secluded dining. Service was great. Best part was the desert so don't skip out and splurge.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quality experienceBradyHDined on 6/29/2013Well trained very friendly staff. Great appetizers. Amazing salad. Entrees were ok but a wide variety of sauces with each so most likely every1 can enjoy at least 1. The chocolate turtle fondue dessert may be the best dessert I've ever had. Overall a very intimate and relaxed experienced and highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Girls night out for birthdaysMichelleDined on 6/19/2013Had wonderful service , they were so glad to see us and were thankful to serve us with great manners and gratitude. Awesome night ! Celebrated two birthdays - they made both girls feel special. Will go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Todd Your Freaking AwesomeOctaviaDined on 6/16/2013I took my husband for his birthday and I couldn't ask for an better experience. It was awesome and he was 10x awesome. When we come back we will ask for Todd.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable night outAnniversary29Dined on 6/16/2013We celebrated our 29th anniversary at the melting pot and was very impressed The service was great and the food was excellent At the end of our meal we were treated with complementary chocolate Strawberries which was really nice. Thanks melting pot For making our anniversary special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.